NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockets did better than we all expected without Yao and Tmac, I think we all can agree to that. Great series overall.

This series proves one thing: The Lakers are not a championship team unless they get minds together and play each game with high intensity. The Lakers especially Gasol can't play like marshmallows against the Nuggets. I called a 7 games series with the Rockets and I'm sticking with a 7 games series against the Nuggets.

If the Lakers come out and play like girls. The thug team of the NBA will eat them alive. No chance in hell for the Lakers if they come out and play like they did against the Rockets.

Hope the Rockets big 3 can stay healthy next season, they will be good contenders for the championship.

Guest 432521

Today I give all props in the world to LA, they showed up big and beat us up like a bully on the playground. Today we didn't show up with the intensity I hoped we would have, but its okay I just want to now focus on the building process this summer.

SO xkrndreamer no whining from me sorry to disappoint.

I will leave with this though, the Lakers better play like this for all of there games with Denver or I guarantee that they will lose.

Guest SurpriseSex

Joey Crawford didn't have any bad calls, either. Or, scratch that: he didn't have any bad calls against the Rockets.

Joey Crawford didn't have any bad calls, either. Or, scratch that: he didn't have any bad calls against the Rockets.

Unlike most Lakers fans, no one will complain about the refs when their team gets blown out. The way the Rockets played in the first quarter, they dug their own grave.

Guest xsilentangel

^ Agreed.. slow start ultimately screwed them over. The Houston Rockets surprised me, I was predicting a 4-1 series between the two.

Damn the Denver and Lakers series will be awesome.

I think the Nuggets are underrated since many claim they beat the "weak" teams (NO/Mavs)..

I can't predict anything really..no clue who will get a ticket to the Finals.

I hope the Celtics win tonight :wacko:.. but then there's Cleveland after anyways @_@. Rumors of a KG return are swarming around as usual but it's obvious he will NOT be back until next season.

Hey derrek, just wondering, who are you rooting for? Just wondering since I know you like both teams.

Guest endlessrain

Good for the Lakers showing up today especially Bynum! That guy really needs to step up. There was no way Lakers was gonna let the Rockets stomp over them again for the series. Excited for the Nuggets-Lakers series and the Magic-Celtics matchup tonight, hopefully its a gooden.

Lol love Spike Lee for doin a documentary on Kobe

Guest CKcrossover
let the complaining, hating, and WHINING begin...

:rolleyes:

most of the Laker fans already took care of that for us

there's really nothing to complain about anyway

Rockets earned 2 more games than I expected for them to play

better luck with injury next year

I'm anticipating a Kobe VS Lebron final

let's see who can back up the bragging right for the Nike commercials

Guest SurpriseSex

If you've noticed, those Nike puppet commercials make Lebron look like a fool. The first one shows him getting overexcited just to make the playoffs. The second one is bagging on him for never winning a ring.

Guest kimbomynizzo

Gasol was a beast today! Probably because Yao Ming wasn't there to contend lol. I'm a Laker fan, and I am truly worried about the Nuggets. I'm predicting a close 7 games. No more of this Jekyll n Hide BS that we've seen vs the Rockets....

On the Eastern Conference, I really hope Cavs take it to the limit because Kobe vs Lebron in the finals would be alot of people's dream match.

Guest derrek
Hey derrek, just wondering, who are you rooting for? Just wondering since I know you like both teams.

I would prefer the Nuggets made the finals to be honest, but I am perfectly fine with either of them winning. I just want to see some gritty, hard played, close games. I'm SO psyched!!

I prefer Nuggets because they haven't had theirs in a long richard simmons time!

Guest xsilentangel

True that.

I think I had a heart attack 10 times during this Celtics game already!!! What an ugly half but I know Ray Allen is back! Turkoglu and Howard have 3 fouls each too. I hope we can pull away with the win!

Guest xsilentangel

Celtics are probably going to lose. It just wasn't our year with those injuries at the very end of the season :(.. I don't know if I should continue watching.. crap now I have an essay too.

Oh well, if Celtics lose.......... GOOOOO NUGGETS!

Edit:

Down 12 with 4 min.. hmm!..... I jinxed it :tears:

Any Magic fans in here?

I hope this team can take down the Cavs.

Archived