NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN
for some reason, i'm just not seeing the Hornet's beating the Spurs.

And i'd like to say...that the Bulls prevail in 6!

GOOOOO BULLS!

(i am entitled to my pipe dreams)

I don't see the Spurs' key vets lasting the heavy minutes (Finley, Bowen, Thomas)

In contrast you have West and Paul who have been thriving playing 40+ as of lately. Had it not been for Posey's missed free throw shot, Hornets would have iced it last night.

But hey, at least the Celtics will have a viable excuse for not repeating this year!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

"You could see his face, and he was trying to mask that there was so much pain, but then he had to stop. You can’t mask that. The medical staff will continue to do their treatment, but right now this is it."

:tears:

"Though the Celtics coach said a slight chance remains for a Garnett return if the Celtics go deep enough in the playoffs, he’s not counting on it."

:tears:

Guest SurpriseSex

East

1st Rnd.

Cleveland v. Detroit 4-1 Cleveland

Boston v. Chicago 4-2 Boston

Orlando v. Philly 4-1 Orlando

Atlanta v. Miami 4-3 Miami

2nd Rnd.

Cleveland v. Miami 4-2 Cleveland

Boston v. Orlando 4-3 Boston

Conference Final

Cleveland v. Boston 4-3 Boston (As I said, Boston should be able to steal a game in Cleveland)

West

1st Rnd.

LA v. Utah 4-1 LA

Denver v. NO 4-3 Denver

SA v. Dallas 4-2 Dallas

Portland v. Houston 4-3 Houston

2nd Rnd.

LA v. Houston 4-0 LA

SA v. Denver 4-1 Denver

Conference Final

LA vs Denver LA 4-0

Finals

Boston v. LA 4-2 LA

Sorry, but I don't really see anyone giving the Lakeshow too much of a challenge with Bynum back in the lineup, they soundly beat Boston and Cleveland on the road without him and swept both season series.

Guest xsilentangel

He has a muscle strain in his right knee. He's not in terrible condition, but he is extremely sore following any action in his knee. He's going to need surgery but not for the strained tendon that's keeping him from coming back. He can't run consistently without feeling tremendous pain. It didn't swell or anything when he exercised the knee the weeks prior.. apparently he looked good until this week. Maybe he hid the pain the other weeks that Doc watched him but it's evident now.

Edit:

Wow Danny Ainge had a mild heart attack.. must be the KG news :(..

Guest Kit_Starter

Not sure why so many people are picking the Celtics to make the Finals when KG has been shut down for the entire postseason. Anyway my picks are very similar to chickpeas except that I have the Heat over the Hawks:

Western Conference First Round

Lakers over Jazz in 5

Rockets over Blazers in 6

Nuggets over Hornets in 7

Spurs over Mavericks in 7

Eastern Conference First Round

Cavaliers over Pistons in 4

Celtics over Bulls in 6

Magic over Sixers in 6

Heat over Hawks in 7

Conference Semifinals

Lakers over Rockets in 5

Nuggets over Spurs in 7

Cavaliers over Heat in 7

Magic over Celtics in 6

Conference Finals

Lakers over Nuggets in 5

Cavaliers over Magic in 6

Finals

Lakers over Cavaliers in 6

Finals MVP : Big Mamba

Guest CKcrossover
there are reports that KG could be out for the Playoffs. 2nd round exit?

Doc probably just broke the news to let teams keep their guard down

it don't make much sense to let other teams know your star player won't be there for playoff

plus you know KG is not gonna let himself miss the playoff

Rockets beating Blazers without Mcgrady? I don't see it.

If you have been watching basketball

you would know that T-Mac is not much of a factor this season

the Rockets have a better record without him in the lineup

but either way the determinant of this series is probably whether Rockets can win on the road

Rockets beating Blazers without Mcgrady? I don't see it.

very possible. if it wasn't for a spectacular buzzer beater by brandon roy, the rockets would have swept the series against the blazers. and t-mac didn't play in those last two games, albeit both games were in houston.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
very possible. if it wasn't for a spectacular buzzer beater by brandon roy, the rockets would have swept the series against the blazers. and t-mac didn't play in those last two games, albeit both games were in houston.

First round exit every year, it's possible again this year. I don't see Aaron Brooks and Landry having a big impact with their inexperience.

It possible for the Rockets to have another early exit.

Aaron Brooks has lost his sense of confidence with the emergence of Kyle Lowlry.

Carl Landry doesn't have that explosiveness anymore since the gunshot wound.

Overall, I don't see how the Rockets can't beat Portland in a 7-game series.

Guest xsilentangel

Ugly one for the Celtics.

I'm not too worried, Ray Allen just needs to have confidence. He could have made up that ugly shooting with one of those many shots he took near the end of the game and OT but he missed those all too.

I still believe it will take 6 games for Celtics to win.

Someone needs to watch D-Rose after Rondo gets a layup..

Damn, if I was Danny Ainge and I saw that game, I'd have another heart attack.

Why couldn't you make that free throw Pierce?!

First rounds make me go crazy. Bulls have nothing to lose, everything to gain!

Guest SurpriseSex
Ugly one for the Celtics.

I'm not too worried, Ray Allen just needs to have confidence. He could have made up that ugly shooting with one of those many shots he took near the end of the game and OT but he missed those all too.

I still believe it will take 6 games for Celtics to win.

Someone needs to watch D-Rose after Rondo gets a layup..

Damn, if I was Danny Ainge and I saw that game, I'd have another heart attack.

Why couldn't you make that free throw Pierce?!

First rounds make me go crazy. Bulls have nothing to lose, everything to gain!

Ray Allen has been in the league 13 years, confidence isn't the issue. And why is he wearing two sleeves?

There was sloppy play on both sides, including some VERY poor clock management towards the end of regulation. Either team could have won it in the 4th if either of them would have held the ball just three seconds longer.

And someone needs to put a body on Tyrus Thomas, he was pretty wide open for ALL his shots. He made the Celtics pay in overtime.

Guest MiiCKYO0CHUNx3

This game must be a confidence booster for the Bulls. I'm not too worried about KG being out for playoffs. They were 18-7 w/o him right? Time for Big Baby and the rest of the big guys to step up

Cavs VS Pistons

hahaha buzzer beater by L. James!

3rd qtr the Pistons started to make their shots. Lebron is a hard person to guard XD, he got to the free throw line in the 3rd quite a few times.

Hoo. Cavs win! But it was to be expected right :D.

Archived