NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest rurokenshin

nice to see soo many nba fans haha

but i wish detroit was doing better this seasonn...

i guess after chauncey/ben wallace both left its like;;; not working out

for them at all

nice to see lebron is a contender for mvp~

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

garnett, pierce, allen and marbury all in the same team,

that makes it four all star's now ... big 4, or 5 if you include rondo

and ahaha, kobe finally manages to top lebron in that r2mvp article.

i sense that the two are going to be going back and forth from their two positions

in the next few weeks. hard to say who'll come out on top considering most

people would say lebron based on his stats.

Guest LOOOeee

I never understood why Boston wanted Marbury so badly. The reason Boston succeeds is through their teamwork and the fact that they have many offensive options. Marbury is a black hole type of player. Sure, he does get assists, but he's looking to get his own, and that's it. It's just not a good fit at all the Cs.

Guest xsilentangel

Great game for the Celtics.

Ray Allen, Big Baby, Powe, and Marbury stepped up since Pierce had that dislocated thumb which made him struggle tonight, and because of all those injuries.

Marbury looked good out there. Nice plays and some decent defense he put up.

Can't forget Rondo too, he had like 17 assists.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
I never understood why Boston wanted Marbury so badly. The reason Boston succeeds is through their teamwork and the fact that they have many offensive options. Marbury is a black hole type of player. Sure, he does get assists, but he's looking to get his own, and that's it. It's just not a good fit at all the Cs.

Uhhhh

When your back-up point guards is a noob who got arrested for a DUI and a shoot-only guard in Eddie House, your options are limited for a ballhandler.

He knows his role on this team, he knows there's no chance in hell he's starting over Rondo. They made it VERY clear.

Worked tonight anyway, he didn't even know the plays nor has he played since last January.

We'll see how it turns out, everyone said the Celtics would go nowhere with their bench last year as well.

Guest melo.breeze

lakers bench totally choked in today's game.

if the bench made more shots, maybe kobe wouldn't have

had to put up and missed as many shots as he did.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Did JR Smith play defense and shut down Kobe?

No way...

Did anyone catch the Bucks vs Hornets?

Hornets blow double digit lead with like 2 minutes left after Bucks hit 5 treys in a row.

Bell hit a three with 10 secs left, but Chandler tipped in West's miss and the Bucks had no timeouts left. Damn.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Chris Bosh is such a sore loser, saying Shaq "cheated". Get over yourself, you should have played better defense.

... How do you guard someone who weighs 100 lbs more than you?

And if you actually watched the whole game, you'd notice how excessively long Shaq was parked in key on offense.

Guest PB&Banana
Should watch Richardson and Shaq jumping into the stands.

hehe wow I especially loved the comments in the end

Lakers are 11-2 not bad, if they played better d they would have been perfect.

Boston is dangerous thats what me and my mom think the reason why their bench was weak was because they did not have some kind of leader when the starters are out.

I still believe in lakers though if only our bench would stop having nights where they cannot shoot and andrew is back before the playoffs.

Guest nba3d

They dont have someone that hogs the ball. Better ball movement equals better shot selection. Plus putting back Rip on the starting lineup helps too.

Archived