Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

^^^

woah, thank you so much for the link .

just a question though, do points scored in playoffs count towards that list ?

or is it just regular season points that are included ?

^^^

woah, thank you so much for the link .

just a question though, do points scored in playoffs count towards that list ?

or is it just regular season points that are included ?

The playoff points should count toward their total. They have a separate data for most points in playoffs but still it's counted in as their career total.

Guest PB&Banana

As much as I like kobe, I think he had his time as mvp last year. Lebron's been solid and his team is really good this year. All he needs to do is work on his free throws.

Guest xsilentangel

KG's absence was evident in the sloppy game we lost =/..

Rondo's performance was weak. So many turnovers and too little assists on his part.

Mikki played pretty well out there.

I'm relieved that Pierce can play with that dislocated finger.. but I am worried.

Guest xsilentangel
No KG, Camby and Zach Randolph owned the paint. Great win for the Clippers.

I wouldn't describe it as "great".. All they did was take advantage of the weak defense in the paint and get the rebounds while they were down there.

It was really sloppy on the Celtics' part.

Rondo only had 3 rebounds and missed 4 free throws :crazy: .. Pierce dislocated his finger and went missing for awhile. Mikki Moore ran into Ray Allen a few times too haha, but it was his introduction and he'll know how to come into plays (eventually). Foul trouble got to them plus they missed 10+ free throws. 20 turnovers too, ouch. Too many problems with the Celtics :crazy::wacko::unsure: !

Defense please (cough KG and Scal)

I wouldn't describe it as "great".. All they did was take advantage of the weak defense in the paint and get the rebounds while they were down there.

It was really sloppy on the Celtics' part.

Rondo only had 3 rebounds and missed 4 free throws :crazy: .. Pierce dislocated his finger and went missing for awhile. Mikki Moore ran into Ray Allen a few times too haha, but it was his introduction and he'll know how to come into plays (eventually). Foul trouble got to them plus they missed 10+ free throws. 20 turnovers too, ouch. Too many problems with the Celtics :crazy::wacko::unsure: !

Defense please (cough KG and Scal)

i was suprised that the clippers went through marty collins near the end of the game.

And he was pretty effective

Guest xsilentangel
i was suprised that the clippers went through marty collins near the end of the game.

And he was pretty effective

Yeah he missed a lot of jumpshots but at the very end, he delivered.

I can't say anything about Stephon right now. Maybe when its confirmed.

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah one hell of a game for Rockets.

Yao Ming's shooting percentage was impressive.

Ouch, first game in Lebron's career without an assist.

One of the worst games of the year for the Cavs.

Ben Wallace broke his leg too.

Archived