Project Arms

Guest kaka_lk

Guest kaka_lk

sci-fi, adventure, supernatural, & shouneni dont think theres a thread for it, is there?
but its the smex.
im obssessed ahaha
project-arms_1.jpg

if you like cloning, nano technology, genetic engineering, etc. sort of thing, then its for you

Project ARMS is an anime and manga series that is heavily influenced by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It stars a young man named Ryo Takatsuki, who at the beginning of the anime believes that he was in an accident causing his right arm to be severed from his body. However as the story progresses you find out that he was actually a test subject for experiments involving genetics and an "ARMS" nanomachine implant. Along with 3 other youths: Kei Karuma, Takeshi Tomoe, and Hayato Shingu. They all meet under strange circumstances and after many battles they set off on a journey to rescue Ryo's girlfriend Katsumi Akagi who is kidnapped by the Egrigori. The Egrigori are the creators of the ARMS technology. The series is created by Kyoichi Nanatsuki and Ryoji Minagawa.

summary doesnt appeal much...but it gets reaaaaaally good. dunno about the anime. but the manga was good.

**edit: damn i cant cap ARMS in title? image

Volumes: 22 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1589Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 52

Project_Arms_by_Amand4.jpg

project-arms_4.jpg

1905.jpg

Guest jojoboy4

i finished this anime about a year ago. the beginning was awesome and i was hooked. imo, everything was pretty good with this anime except for the ending...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived