Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

(video) 150526 ifensi interview with Jung Il Woo

150526 Ifensi Interview highlights:

Jung Il Woo:

1. Thanks for offering me a role of a nice, considerate and caring guy (Ge Yang). This role is very suitable for me because I am such a person with similar personality in real life.

2. I started my acting career when I was young. I don't have many people to depend on. so I like independent and strong women. Actually, actress Zhao Li Ying is a such a women, like her role.

3. There are many different roles I want to try. Each time I finish a project, I empty myself to be filled with new role/performance better.

4. I really love hot pot, Sichuan cuisine and Hunan Cuisine, etc. Director Guo took me out for hot pot.

5. I am honored and very lucky to work with such a good director.

Director Guo Da Lei:

1. The movie is scheduled to film for 60 days. Today is 31st day. Half done. Most part will be shoot in Sydney and Palau. In Sydney, we will film in University of Sydney, around old architecture, and above the sea. Since it is winter in Sydney, we will go to Palau to film below the sea.

2. Jung Il Woo is a very good actor. He works very very hard, dedicated to the movie project! I am honored to work with him.

Edited by didixiaoyu

150530 Jung Il Woo reposted The Rise of a Tomboy's weibo (singing '3 bears' song): #小小女汉子# 们不要吵架哦 欧巴给糖糖 六一喜洋洋

Translation: #little tough girls# Stop arguing with each other, please. Oppa has candy for you. Happy Children's Day (Jun 1)

Jung Ilwoo video message regarding 'Harold Pinter' stage play at Hanyang Repertory Theater starting 22 June -28 June 2015

Part 1 >> https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11389485_823969041017558_553340475_n.mp4

Part 2 >> https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11389593_698000560312090_538717643_n.mp4

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 1