Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

class="cb b15""Golden Rainbow" Jung Il Woo And Uee To Give Free Hugs For 25% Viewing Rate

golden rainbow

"Golden Rainbow" Jung Il Woo and Uee said they would invite the fans to the drama's filming scene and give free hugs, when the drama's national viewing rate exceeds 25%.

On October 31, 2013, Uee and Jung Il Woo appeared at the press release and production review of MBC's new weekend drama "Golden Rainbow" at 63 building in Yeo Yi Do, Seoul.

Uee said during the press release, "I hope people would call me Baek Won (instead of Uee) during the drama."

Jung Il Woo said, "With this work, I'm concentrating more on my performances than the drama's viewing rate."

The two said they would invite the fans and give them free hugs at the filming scene.

Jung Il Woo said, "When the viewing rate exceeds 25%, I will buy food for the staff members and invite the fans to the filming scene. I also want to give them a tour of the filming scene, but it hasn't been discussed with the staff yet."

Uee said, "I'll do free hugs as well. For the staff members, I'll invite After School members."

"Golden Rainbow" is a story of seven orphan siblings. Uee, Jung Il Woo, Chae Ye Ryeon, and Lee Jae Yoon star in it. The drama premiers on November 2, 2013.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/11579/20131031/golden-rainbow.htm

by Joan MacDonald   Oct 24, 2013 10:52 AM class="cb b15"Kdrama Actors Who Are Real-Life Heirs

Jung Il Woo

Obviously many kdrama stars began life with the advantage of good genes for looks and talent but a few also had the good luck to be born into wealthy families.

Here are a few that have money to fall back on if they decide they don't want to act any more.

Jung Il Woo, who won hearts in "The Moon Embracing The Sun," Flower Boy Ramen Shop and "49 Days," is also well connected and not just because he's best friends with Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum. His mom is the chief of Textiles Research Lab at Korea University and an award-winning expert in art history. His grandfather is the director of a hospital in Korea and his father is the director of a Kendo Academy. Jung Il-woo studied broadcasting at the Seoul Institute of the Arts.

||
Morning fellow Ilwooz..I see our man is back in action again B-) I pray this drama will be a huge success. I see the girl from You're Beautiful, and the second lead lady in Taming the Heir...I'll chick the drama synopsis for the drama ASAP
Hope the article above wasn't posted here before, though I pretty much doubt it. ;))

ilwoo_aein said: class="cb b15""Golden Rainbow" Jung Il Woo And Uee To Give Free Hugs For 25% Viewing Rate

"Golden Rainbow" Jung Il Woo and Uee said they would invite the fans to the drama's filming scene and give free hugs, when the drama's national viewing rate exceeds 25%.

On October 31, 2013, Uee and Jung Il Woo appeared at the press release and production review of MBC's new weekend drama "Golden Rainbow" at 63 building in Yeo Yi Do, Seoul.

Uee said during the press release, "I hope people would call me Baek Won (instead of Uee) during the drama."

Jung Il Woo said, "With this work, I'm concentrating more on my performances than the drama's viewing rate."

The two said they would invite the fans and give them free hugs at the filming scene.

Jung Il Woo said, "When the viewing rate exceeds 25%, I will buy food for the staff members and invite the fans to the filming scene. I also want to give them a tour of the filming scene, but it hasn't been discussed with the staff yet."

Uee said, "I'll do free hugs as well. For the staff members, I'll invite After School members."

"Golden Rainbow" is a story of seven orphan siblings. Uee, Jung Il Woo, Chae Ye Ryeon, and Lee Jae Yoon star in it. The drama premiers on November 2, 2013.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/11579/20131031/golden-rainbow.htm

itemprop="name"21 Hot Korean men holding cute animals

The title explains it all -- these pictures are guaranteed to make you squee. Come in for all the smiles and snuggles you'll need today!

(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Jung Il Woo

1316561760_206283.jpg

D'aww.

30000136913_700_1.jpg

source : dramafever

Jung Il Woo Wrote Handwritten Letters to 300 Fans

Already on the receiving end, Jung Il Woo decided it was his time to give back to the fans. 

On October 31, Jung Il Woo attended the press conference for his upcoming drama, MBC’s Golden Rainbow, held at the 63 Building in Yeouido. 

60167195.jpg

While talking about this and that, Jung Il Woo shared about a special event he held for his fans on his birthday. 

“Recently, on my birthday, I wrote 300 fans handwritten letters as presents,” said Jung Il Woo. “I was always receiving gifts from the fans, so while I was wondering what I should do to repay them, I decided to write.”

He added, “But writing 300 letters wasn’t easy. It took me all night for an entire week, but the fans seemed to like, so I was very satisfied. I plan on doing more special events like this.”

Meanwhile, Golden Rainbow, also starring After School’s Uee, Cha Ye Ryun, and Lee Jae Ryun, will start on November 2. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/49480

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Il Woo and Other Alumni Donate Scholarship to Hanyang UniversityI.said.hi November 9, 2013 
Jung Il Woo and Other Alumni Donate Scholarship to Hanyang University

Former Hanyang University students turned celebrities are giving back to their schools by donating scholarships towards students’ education.

On November 7, celebrities gathered to hold an agreement ceremony in announcing the start of “The Elder’s Love for Junior Colleagues Scholarship.” The celebrities in particular, however, were also former students of the university under the Theater and Cinema department. The scholarship focuses around Theater and Cinema professor Choi Hyung In, and stemmed to celebrities Park Mi SunHong Suk ChanSul Kyung Gyul, and Jung Il Woo.

jungilwoo_scholarship

A representative of Hanyang University commented, “Professor Choi and the four celebrities will annually schedule 10 million won (roughly 9,400 USD) for five years to construct a total of 250 million won (roughly 235,000USD) in scholarships to help financially struggling and talented students. Also with the addition of alumnus celebrities, we hope to have relay donation that will construct a 500 million won (roughly 470,000 USD).”

On this day, Professor Choi expressed, “Through this agreement ceremony I hope that the culture of celebrity elders donating towards their loving junior colleagues will grow,” defining the scholarships as a means to a higher education for students. 

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/09/jung-il-woo-and-other-alumni-donate-scholarship-to-hanyang-university/#.Un8HCvmkxXK