Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

[ilwoo WEIBO update #1]

893e308bjw1e4uwgi5lglj20qo0zkdpf_zpse6c2

술! 음악! 여자? 아...여자만 없네 ^^ 서울째즈페스티벌... 비오는날 데미안라이스...감동이다!
>> Trans by me: Beer! Music! Woman? Ahh, there is no woman ^^ Seoul Jazz Festival..On a rainy day, Damien Rice..He impressed me!

[ilwoo WEIBO update #2]

893e308bjw1e4uwihy1rqj218g0xc4c7_zpsdb30

하나더~~?
>> Trans by me: One more~~?

[ilwoo WEIBO update #3]

893e308bjw1e4uwpxdxmcj20xc18gwmf_zps9c1e

그래..하나만 더..
>> Trans by me: That's right..One more..

Ilwoo tweet yesterday!

@ ActorJungilwoo 안녕~ 지난토욜 여러분은 정개구리가 한 일을 알고있다? ㅋㅋ 궁금하다면 정일우닷컴으로~ 롸잇나우! http://www.jungilwoo.com

[Trans by me] @ActorJungilwoo Hello~ Did everyone know that last Saturday Mr. Frog working all day long? ㅋㅋ If you're curious, go visit jungilwoo.com right now!

Through his tweet, he gives us a hint that he shared some pics taken when he came to Seoul Jazz Festival (held on 18 May 2013) in jungilwoo.com. Below is one of the pics!

More pics of Ilwoo at Seoul Jazz Festival held on 2013.05.18 shared in jungilwoo.com >> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.623303914366290.1073741828.350132578350093&type=1

C0ACC9C4-3_zps5b7c22d4.jpg

2NE1’s Sandara Park Tempts Jung Il Woo to Come Out and Play

2013-05-22 13:57  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif   Reminding everyone that these two are actually friends, 2NE1’s Sandara Park and Jung Il Woo kept a fun conversation going on Twitter.

45939998.jpg

On May 20, Sandara Park tweeted, “Il Woo~ Hi?!? We’re going to Hanyang University’s festival tomorrow – you’re coming right? Play with your colleagues! ^_^

Unfortunately for Sandara Park, Jung Il Woo, currently a Hanyang University student, replied back, “I have to study…so I don’t think I can go. Sing a lot of fun songs!”

But Sandara Park was not willing to give up easily as she soon added, “Kekeke What~You should play when you can!! Singing along is a given!! I’ll be waiting~^^”

21252811.jpg

Giving in too easily, Jung Il Woo finally answered, “Than shall I play tomorrow~~” which Sandara Park quickly added, “Play play!! Because it’s a festival!!! ^^ Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh ~~”

On May 21, 2NE1 performed at Hanyang University, participating in the annual college festival.

The two became friends after appearing in MBC’s The Return of Iljimae in 2009.

Photo Credit: Jung Il Woo and Sandara Park’s Twitters

class="articletitle"Five Fun Facts About Jung Il Woo

Here are a few facts you may not know about Jung Il Woo.

68506-jung-il-woo.jpg

This week, actor Jung Il Woo made news by switching agencies, signing with Haru Entertainment. His new agency promises to actively promote the Hallyu actor, who already won hearts in "The Return of Iljimae," "Flower Boy Ramen Shop" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun."

But before he becomes even more famous, here are a few facts you may not know about him.

1. Jung did not plan to study acting. He wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and become a television news anchorman, so he studied broadcasting at the Seoul Institute of the Arts, before transferring to the Theater and Film Department of Hanyang University.

2. He's secretly a member of F4. Well, not really but he pals around with two actors who played F4 members in "Boys Over Flowers." He went to high school with Lee Min Ho, who played Goo Jun Pyo, and is good friends with actor Kim Beom, who played So Yi Jung. In high school, Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho were part of a group of good-looking guys not unlike F4.

In 2006, the two friends were in a car accident that resulted in serious injuries.

"We've known each other since we were kids," said Jung of Lee Min Ho. "But then we were in a life-and-death situation together, so now we're friends who've hovered close to the afterlife together."

Jung refers to Kim Beom, his "Unstoppable High Kick" co-star as being like a younger brother.

"When I was having rough times, he was there for me, and when he had troubles, I was there for him," said Jung. "We've known each other for five years now. We sometimes go to each other's houses and hang out, and we go to saunas together too. He's a really dear friend to me."

3. Jung Il Woo is really frank, whether he is talking about ratings, something most actors claim they don't care about, or his dating style. He admits that he likes to say what he feels but that doesn't mean some of his statements don't embarrass him.

"When I am in a relationship I tend to get passionate fast, then cool down fast," he said when asked about his dating style. "But my relationships and dating style do change every year. I wish I could take back what I said before."

4. Although he kayaked and hiked on the show "One More Time: Ready Action," his own hobbies are not so action oriented. He likes to watch films and write online reviews, go shopping and hang out with friends.

5. His favorite foods are cake and satay, although his favorite breakfast food is traditional doenjang soup with tofu and vegetables.

"My mother cooks it deliciously," said Jung. "If my future wife doesn't know how to cook, it I can teach her."

While his female fans may be pleased to learn that no kitchen skills are required for the real-life role of Jung Il Woo's wife, he says he has no plans to marry until he is 30.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/27038/20130507/jung-il-woo-five-facts.htm

Jeong Il-woo's best friend Lee Min-ho can't dance

photo313555.jpg

Actor Jeong Il-woo revealed a secret of Lee Min-ho's.

Jeong Il-woo sent Lee Min-ho a video message congratulating him on his concert at the "Lee Min-ho Global Tour In Seoul, My Everything" on the 25th in Kyeong-hee University.

He said, "Congratulations on your concert. Don't make a mistake and sing well".

"You have revealed a lot of things about me in the past and now it's my turn. Lee Min-ho sings well but can't dance".

Lee Min-ho claimed he could but he just didn't.

Lee Min-ho held a concert celebrating the release of his album called, "My Everything". This concert was held like a talk show.

Lee Min-ho will be touring China, Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines until July starting from Korea. He will then star in the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/n... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Jeong Il-woo's best friend Lee Min-ho can't dance

photo313555.jpg

Actor Jeong Il-woo revealed a secret of Lee Min-ho's.

Jeong Il-woo sent Lee Min-ho a video message congratulating him on his concert at the "Lee Min-ho Global Tour In Seoul, My Everything" on the 25th in Kyeong-hee University.

He said, "Congratulations on your concert. Don't make a mistake and sing well".

"You have revealed a lot of things about me in the past and now it's my turn. Lee Min-ho sings well but can't dance".

Lee Min-ho claimed he could but he just didn't.

Lee Min-ho held a concert celebrating the release of his album called, "My Everything". This concert was held like a talk show.

Lee Min-ho will be touring China, Taiwan, Thailand and the Philippines until July starting from Korea. He will then star in the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/n... ( English )

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-il-woo-s-best-friend-lee-min-ho-can-t-dance-56428.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• 2 weeks later...

class="cb b15"The Chemistry of Kdrama Couples

If the chemistry is not right in a kdrama, the romance is not going to work. When watching a mismatched kdrama couple, it's tempting to think which actor you might have cast instead. Why did they choose that actress and not the other obvious choice?

Sometimes actors are cast for their star power, sometimes because the scriptwriter asked for them. Occasionally, a couple is cast because they look good together, but when acting, they lack that spark. You can never tell what will work out on screen. But it is fun to imagine who might be great together.

Here are a few kdrama couples that could really work:

(skipped unrelated.....)

Next suggestion is Kim Sun Ah and Jung Il Woo. Okay, he's 25 and she is 37, but she starred with Lee Jang Woo in "I Do, I Do" and he is 26. There must be some way she could be in the same drama with Jung Il Woo. She has romanced Hyun Bin in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon" and Lee Dong Wook in "Scent of a Woman."

Jung Il Woo has been matched up with Lee Chung Ah in "Flower Boy Ramen Shop," longed for Han Ga In in "The Moon Embracing The Sun" and lost Nam Gyu Ri in "49 Days." Please, kdrama producers, make this happen.

Do you have any actors and actresses you would like to see in a kdrama together? Let us know.

source : KDramaStars

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Mixing-Matching The K-Sizzle: Alternate KDrama Couple Chemistry

If the chemistry is not right in a kdrama, the romance is not going to work. When watching a mismatched kdrama couple, it's tempting to think which actor you might have cast instead. Why did they choose that actress and not the other obvious choice?

Sometimes actors are cast for their star power, sometimes because the scriptwriter asked for them. Occasionally, a couple is cast because they look good together, but when acting, they lack that spark. You can never tell what will work out on screen. But it is fun to imagine who might be great together.

Here are a few kdrama couples that could really work:

Kim Sun Ah and Jung Il Woo. Okay, he's 25 and she is 37, but she starred with Lee Jang Woo in "I Do, I Do" and he is 26. There must be some way she could be in the same drama with Jung Il Woo. She has romanced Hyun Bin in "My Lovely Kim Sam Soon" and Lee Dong Wook in "Scent of a Woman."

Jung Il Woo has been matched up with Lee Chung Ah in "Flower Boy Ramen Shop," longed for Han Ga In in "The Moon Embracing The Sun" and lost Nam Gyu Ri in "49 Days." Please, kdrama producers, make this happen.

full article at http://bit.ly/11cn1y7

• 2 weeks later...

[!] Jung Ilwoo 2nd FM will be titled 'JUNG IL WOO Happy "smilwoo” Fan Meeting'. To be held on August 23 at Setagaya City Hall, Tokyo. Doors open at 5.00 PM. Ticket price: JPY 9,800 (reserved seats & including smilwoo pen-light).

Source: https://finn-asp.jp/user.cgi?articleid=16066&actmode=NewsArticleList&fanclub_id=29#article_16066

Trans: ilwoo_aein

Hi. I'm sure everyone here has already watched Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. There's this piano instrumental played at the background of Ep. 9 where Kang-hyuk and Chi-soo were talking about why Chi-soo used his fist for Eun-bi and also on Ep. 10 when Chi-soo was looking for Eun-bi in a mall when she went on a date with Kang-hyuk. 
Here's a clip 

WebRepOverall ratingThis site has no rating(not enough votes)
Thank you very much. 

Guest melfy

hello.. its my first time posting here.. i have watche TMETS and also RFSB.. and I really liked IL woo.. kkk...hasn't he been on VARIETY programs? i so him on happy together and he really is adorable especially when he laughs.. I can find his laughter among others when they are laughing.. and i really find it adorable...kkk...

[!] Schedule Update! Jung Ilwoo will have Holika Holika Commercial Shooting on July 10 (source: http://www.jungilwoo.com/schedule/index.php?year=2013&month=07)

Welcome to Ilwoo's thread to all newbies..Let's spread our love to Ilwoo with all ILWOOZ all around the word :)