Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

ilwoo_aein said:

[Exclusive] Jung Il Woo Plans to Set Up His Own Agency

2013-04-22 11:18  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
It has become known that after leaving Management Soop, Jung Il Woo is leaning towards setting up his own agency.

The actor has been receiving many love calls from various agencies as a free agent after his departure from his former agency. Many of them offered hundreds of millions of won, but instead of signing with them, he recently decided to set up his own agency.
A source close to Jung Il Woo said, "Japan and China have been showing great interest in Jung Il Woo. He will be setting up his own agency with help from an acquaintance who can systemize his management. His decision was also influenced by how he hasn′t served his military duties yet. It seems he thinks he should promote alone for a year or two before his enlistment, instead of signing a long contract with another agency."

The source added, "There is a high possibility his mother will be listed as the corporate representative, and many officials in entertainment and advertisement, who have been close with the actor since his debut, will join him at his agency."

Jung Il Woo′s mother is an authority in cloth and fabrics. She teaches at the Korea National University of Cultural Heritage and was manager of the Antique Cloth Laboratory.

Jung Il Woo first rose to stardom through MBC′s High Kick and has been leading an impressive career through his appearances in The Return of Iljimae, Flower Boy Ramen Shop and The Sun and the Moon.

Guest plummblossom

I'm glad that Il Woo is setting up his own agency. I believe Kim Bum did the same.
I'd really like to see Il Woo on the small screen again soon. Maybe in Heirs?

Finally Ilwoo updates his twitter today with a photo of him and message!

@ ActorJungilwoo 안녕~
>> Trans: Hello~

evxsh_zps4e5643f5.jpg

The attached message in Korean that shown in Ilwoo's photo above --> 개구리 잘 지내고 있어요~~^^ 봄빛 좋다~ 하루(春) 가 온다.

Trans  >> The frog (Ilwoo) is doing fine ~~ ^^ The spring sunlight is so nice. The (spring) day has come.

smilwoo (Jung Ilwoo Japan official fanclub) updated their galleries with some new pics of Ilwoo :)

Check the rest of the pics here --> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.614555648574450.1073741827.350132578350093&type=3

05_zps3a459025.jpg

plumblossom i have the same wish as you..I really hope that Ilwoo could join his best friend Lee Minho in 'Heirs' for his upcoming comeback project :)

Anyway, the university student Ilwoo has just finished the mid-term exam last week.I really hope that he will give us good news soon! :)>-

Jung Ilwoo posting a message on his fanclub smilwoo :)

Trans to Korean by bona:

' 스마일 우' 가족 여러분 많이 궁금하시고 많이 걱정하셨죠? 저는 요즘 '대학생 정일우'로 사느라 정신이 없습니다. 지난주에 중간고사를 잘 마무리 했구요. 점수는 ? 띠로리~~ 날씨도 좋고 컨디션도 좋고...격려와 응원을 보내주시는 팬 여러분 덕분에 저는 잘 지내고 있습니다. 곧 좋은 소식을 전해드릴것을 약속드리면서 봄감기 조심 ~~^^

Trans to English by me:

smilwoo family, i guess all of you have been worried about me right? Lately, i've been living my life as university student Jung Ilwoo. I just finished the mid-term exam last week. The exam score? (hehe)

The weather is nice and the condition is good. I'm doing fine, thanks to all fans for their encouragement and supports toward me. I promise i will give you good news soon. Don't get sick and please take care always~~^^

Jung Il Woo Signs With His Own Agency Haru Entertainment

2013-05-02 11:29  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim   http://enews24.interest.m..original article
Jung Il Woo turned down all the other hundred-million-won contracts to sign with his own agency Haru Entertainment.

On May 2, Haru Entertainment announced through an official press release that it had "signed an exclusive contract with the hallyu star Jung Il Woo."

75654311.jpg

The actor had been receiving love calls from many agencies after leaving Soop Entertainment, but he had decided to found his own agency in order to concentrate on his own promotions as an actor.

On May 1, he had tweeted a photo hinting toward his new contract, showing himself holding a piece of paper that read, "Your frog (Jung Il Woo′s nickname) is doing well~~^^. The spring sun is so warm~ Haru (a day) is coming."

The release added, "Jung Il Woo is an actor that is well known in Asian countries such as Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand, and he wields great influence. We will make sure to have fans meet with Jung Il Woo more often, and we will support him like a family using all our systems to help him mature as a good actor."

Jung Il Woo is currently considering his next piece.

Photo credit: Jung Il Woo′s Twitter

class="entry-title"Actor Jung Il Woo signs with Haru Entertainment by pkdance

20130501_JungIlWoo.jpg

Actor Jung Il Woo has found a new home at Haru Entertainment.

Haru Entertainment revealed, “Actor Jung Il Woo, who is actively promoting as a Hallyu star in dramas and advertisements, has signed with our agency.”

“Jung Il Woo is an actor with much popularity in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and more countries across Asia. We will create more opportunities for him to meet with fans in the future. We will show our endless support for Jung Il Woo so that he can develop as a good actor.”

Jung Il Woo made his debut through ‘High Kick‘ in 2006 and rose to fame after featuring in dramas ‘49 Days‘ and ‘Moon that Embraces the Sun‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/actor-jung-il-woo-signs-with-haru-entertainment

ilwoo_aein said: class="entry-title"Actor Jung Il Woo signs with Haru Entertainment by pkdance

Actor Jung Il Woo has found a new home at Haru Entertainment.

Haru Entertainment revealed, “Actor Jung Il Woo, who is actively promoting as a Hallyu star in dramas and advertisements, has signed with our agency.”

“Jung Il Woo is an actor with much popularity in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and more countries across Asia. We will create more opportunities for him to meet with fans in the future. We will show our endless support for Jung Il Woo so that he can develop as a good actor.”

Jung Il Woo made his debut through ‘High Kick‘ in 2006 and rose to fame after featuring in dramas ‘49 Days‘ and ‘Moon that Embraces the Sun‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/actor-jung-il-woo-signs-with-haru-entertainment

Jeong Il-Woo, exclusive contract with Haru Entertainment

5808_1.jpg Actor Jeong Il-Woo made an exclusive contract with Haru Entertainment.
Haru Entertainment said, “We made an exclusive contract with actor Jeong Il-Woo, who is working actively as Korean flow star with drama and advertisement recently.” Jeong Il-Woo is going to broaden his stage to movie based on the management system of Haru Entertainment.
And Haru Entertainment said, “Jeong Il-Woo is a popular actor in Asia including Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand, We are going to make opportunities to communicate with fans more. We are going to give a family-like support to Jeong Il-Woo.”
Jeong Il-Woo made a debut with sitcom ‘High Kick’ in 2006, and he appeared on drama ’49 Days’ and ‘Moon Bearing Sun’. Jeong Il-Woo is checking his new work.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=5808

Guest maea18

so what's next for our Il Woo? Kim Bum just got confirmed for a sageuk drama with MGY and Lee Min Ho is preparing for his drama with PSH..gah, i can't wait to see Il Woo in a drama again.. i want to see him as the lead [-O<

[ilwoo WEIBO update] 2013.05.09 @丁一宇: 迈向世界舞台的巨作,环球巡演音乐剧将在上海首演。大家和我一起加油助威吧!youtube

Trans by me >> The masterpiece heading to the world stage, the world tour musical will premiere in Shanghai soon! Please come and show your support!

Guest teo1405

Hey there! ^^ I was wandering if Jung Il-woo's adress is the newest (if is the correct one) ? Because there writes "[Will update once the new agency announce the new fan-letter address]", so I wanna' know if it's the updated adress, or the old one!  <3 Thank you! I will appreciate if someone gives me a response! ^^