i just love cheese

Guest loving

Guest auroralbutterfly

i dont really like cheese most of the time, but sometimes its good =| i dont like regular cheese pizze but pcombo or pepperoni is good. other food with cheese is eww.. unless i dont taste much of the cheese.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest teddylove2

lol. i love cheeeeseee!!! and my friend thinks i'm weird because of it. but she just doesn't know how to apprecite ^_^ haha XD

Guest vanillax33

i kinda like cheese. in my foods class, my teacher set out all these different kinds of cheese. i only ate the cheddar ^^;;

i like melted cheese though & cheese added to different dishes. i love mozzarella =)

yup yupp cheese is yummy =]] i love cheese spread on crackers...there was this one cheese i had a few yrs ago that i miss so badly..i only had it once but it was sooo good...i spent an hr at the cheese section at safeways trying to pick a cheese once....sadly, i couldnt get any bcuz my friends were getting annoyed T_T

Guest hillz3388

me too! T^T

well probz not with EVERYTHING

but with anything thatl tast good and delish

i had some with me bowl of ramen last night! <3

Guest violet-anne

i'm a cheese freak!

cheese sticks,

cheese slices,

cheddar cheese,

feta cheese,

morzella cheese,

cheesecake!!!!!!

baked cheese dishes,

i like to add alot of cheese init and my friend always gets turn off by them.

who cares! i love cheese!!

Guest mrs. pakman

i love all cheese! cheddar, jack, monterey, gorgonzolla, blue...the list goes on and on.

i literally got sick of cheese once. like...i had too much plain cheese that i got really sick.

but i got over it..and i still love cheese.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived