yu-gi-oh gx anime

Guest Midnite84

Guest Midnite84
is this consider anime?
hey soompiers..just want to ask if anyone watch this or if this is anime also..and anyone know where i can dl the this in jap with english sub please??????????? is it share in clubbox by anyone or someone that u know?thanks alot in advance! :blush: :huh: :sweatingbullets: ;)

Guest Special Ed

For some reason I think GX is worst then the first one ... I think they tried too hard to make it good. I only saw a few episodes but: Yugi's deck is on display in a museum and some duelist stoled it. Its a whole new plot. I think Yugi, Joey, and the rest of the gang are either a decade older or dead.

If you have cable tv with Cartoon Network, stay up late till Adult Swim starts and they'll play GX.

Guest instantnoodlez

i don't like it, it's like all the bad qualities of the original coupled with this series' wanna-be harry potter and ugly-richard simmons characters all crammed into one. i tried to get into it because i kind of liked the first series, but it's too stupid and i can't make myself like any of the characters.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

For some reason I think GX is worst then the first one ... I think they tried too hard to make it good. I only saw a few episodes but: Yugi's deck is on display in a museum and some duelist stoled it. Its a whole new plot. I think Yugi, Joey, and the rest of the gang are either a decade older or dead.

If you have cable tv with Cartoon Network, stay up late till Adult Swim starts and they'll play GX.

I am the Yu-Gi-Oh! nerd resident here. Yes it's considered anime. And I'll be honest, it's not worth watching.

Yugi appeared in the first episode, although we dont see his face, he gave Jaden the Winged Kuriboh card. Dunno about the rest of the gang. Seto Kaiba owns the school the GX characters go to, since he's a rich jackass and all. You'll see Kaibaman later on in the series, but that's not actually Kaiba, it's a card that is based on him and benefits Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Original YGO = good storyline and plot with the Pharaoh, Ancient Egypt, Atlantis, God Cards, Legendary Dragons, and of course 7 Millenium Items. (The movie SUCKED though)

YGO GX = lame with the whole Winged Kuriboh/Elemental Hero crap in Jaden's deck. Winged Kuriboh and Elemental Heroes SUCK in the real TCG, although the fusions' cards go for pretty high prices despite being close to unplayable.

FYI, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is only good for the duels even though they're pretty awkward and short. Due to the fact they play like the real life YGO TCG, it's decent. although we use 8000 lifepoints in duels, not 4000. Most decks in YGO GX aren't good in real life, the only one that's okay is the one that Zane Truesdale uses with Cyber Dragons.

Alexis is hot in yugioh gx because of her nice rack xP other wise, she looks like Seto Kaiba with long hair.

I don't like GX.

My friend wastes his time downloading it -_-

Actually, I prefer much found the series stupid cause half they mod the cards effects, and earlier on when they played traditional, they activated whatever crap they wanted anytime.

And you know what the worst part of this show is? The duelists announce their entire strategy aloud, and then the opponent's still like "HMMM, I WONDER WHAT HE'S GOING TO PLAY".

I swear my n00b deck > them.

No one messes with robbin zombie/goblin + direct attackers + level limit B/g-bind + scarab and 3 trap holes.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I don't like GX.

My friend wastes his time downloading it -_-

Actually, I prefer much found the series stupid cause half they mod the cards effects, and earlier on when they played traditional, they activated whatever crap they wanted anytime.

And you know what the worst part of this show is? The duelists announce their entire strategy aloud, and then the opponent's still like "HMMM, I WONDER WHAT HE'S GOING TO PLAY".

I swear my n00b deck > them.

No one messes with robbin zombie/goblin + direct attackers + level limit B/g-bind + scarab and 3 trap holes.

oldschool stall-control? xD Robbin Zombie gives you no card advantage though, unless you're hardcore towards decking them out :lol:

Like honestly, Koala decks on GX? *shivers*

Hand+deck destruction.

Trunade + card destruction

Needle worm + book or tsukyomi

Grave-keeper servant

MST/Trap hole + mask + Tsukuyomi combo

Direct attackers + 3 rein and rush

G-bind and level limit B

Magic jammer. I run a damn magic jammer >_____>

Archived