[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg you guys are absolutely right.... this anime doesn't disappoint!

i love the insert songs btw... i wish i knew who sang them XD

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justwildbeat

It'd only be reasonable for Lelouch to be dead... like everyone above says.

Farewell to Lulu forever... :(

Wahaha just finished it. A very explosive ending to it all which certainly made it exciting. Unfortunately Lelouch's true intentions were kind of a giveaway once you watch a certain point, so from there on out it was just waiting to see how the rest of the characters played it out.

Actually you can make the argument for Lelouch being alive just not in same sense as everyone else. As there was that crazy other world where CC could go to...it would explain for her random conversations with herself eh?

• 2 months later...

^Nice piece of art 8Dv

I don't think there will be a third season, but I think there will be an OVA considering Bandai always does it with the Gundam-franchise. So why not Code Geass which is far more superior :D Maybe with Suzaku as Zero as the main character?

Though I really hope that Lelouch didn't die, I freaking cried when he did, so sad :( His intentions aren't always right, but he would be really admirable if people knew his plan. Baka Lelouch :( You're so selfish..

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ i wish Lulu didn't die too. People say that if he actually is alive then all his sacrifices will mean for nothing... but LOL... wouldn't it make him more awesome if he escaped death??XD

Guest jennych

love this anime! I gave up watching at epi 14 then my lil bro got me hooked on again haha XD its not the animes fault, i just got distracted with other stuffs haha. But this anime is greatt, the characters are so well designed and well drawn XD its good for both guys and girls but i think the amount of boobage and the angles are just to please the guys BUT u see some nakedness of lelouche and suzaku hwahahah 8D a must watch ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tiffi86

gosh the japanese voice actor for lelouch was really good. I think he won something for it but anyways

Code geass is by far my most favorite anime.

Then Fuffomu heheh cuz i like cute fuzzy things.

then Ouran highschool.

BUT OMG i was crying so hard in the end but that was the only way.... right?

Guest zeidrich

my favorite anime of all time, lelouch is so great, the anime is unpredictable and have the best story

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chika_shia

Good grief, i just rewatched the whole series the other day and again it doesn't disappoint. I just can't seem to find any good anime anymore so this was really a rare jewel to find. I really do hope they come out with an OAV though. Lol, and i was watching this on tv the other day...their voices are so funny. :D

omg you guys are absolutely right.... this anime doesn't disappoint!

i love the insert songs btw... i wish i knew who sang them XD

Check our www.gendou.com you can get all the songs from it. The girl who sings the breathy songs is Kuroishi Hitomi.

Archived