[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

I thought lelouch didn't die... it's been a long time so i don't remember exactly what happened, but in the end, isn't he the cart driver? b/c he got that... thing that makes him live forever like CC? ^^;;

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkAngelInLove

OMG I just saw the series over again and it's so gooooood!! OMG I can so keep on watching this for a long time.

Guest thatguy

here i am seeing this thread on the front page thinking maybe there was a new code geass season only to see people still thinking lelouche is alive. <_< anyhoo yah great anime! ive bought the 1st dvd boxset from bestbuy, havent pulled the trigger for the second box yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

gosh the japanese voice actor for lelouch was really good. I think he won something for it but anyways

Jun Fukuyama won something as Lelouch' seiyuu? cool!

hahaha, he's my fave seiyuu and he voices my fave bishie

this is just so perfect xD

Guest XJShinoda

^

He's also one of my favourite seiyuu!!! Aidou sempai in Vampire Knight.

It's amazing that he actually voiced so differently for Code Geass.

I can't remember where i read about this one trivia, that he was actually auditioned for the role of Suzuka. But the director/producer made him a Lelouch. XD

This anime is sooooo goodddddd!!!!

I didn't expect it to be so good when my friend told me to watch. Ya know... Robot thingy, i thought it was a boring theme.

Somehow i came across this chance to watch Code Geass R2 (Yes, i started out with season 2 and i was hell confused with the plot... @.@ I will soon watch the first season, when i got the time...), seriously, it turned out to be soooo goooddddd!!! It's just amazing!!!

And the part where Rolo died, hell i was crying... TT^TT

The ending part when Lelouch is dying (I saw the spoiler, so i knew he's gonna die in the end), darn i was holding back my tears for them not to drop. B'cos my brother was just sitting beside me, and he's gonna make fun of me for crying over an anime. Tears jerking anime!!!! TT^TT

10/10 and double thumbs up!!!!

I have a feeling that i might be re-watching it agian. XD

Guest creaturedreams

I just finished watching this a few days ago, gotta say It's my most favourite anime of all time :). Too me throughout the season the plot didn't get boring or overdone which was awesome :D, unlike many animes I have seen that over the episodes turn horribly stupid plot wise for example Gundam 00.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^

He's also one of my favourite seiyuu!!! Aidou sempai in Vampire Knight.

It's amazing that he actually voiced so differently for Code Geass.

I can't remember where i read about this one trivia, that he was actually auditioned for the role of Suzuka. But the director/producer made him a Lelouch. XD

10/10 and double thumbs up!!!!

I have a feeling that i might be re-watching it agian. XD

yeah, it's one of those seriously must watch and re-watch animes in my book.

it really never bored me at all! like, even when CC's just staring out the window

or Nunally meow-ing xD

you should watch the first season really soon! it's really good

and it's nice to see the characters, especially Lelouch, develop :D

i don't think the knightmares ruled the plot of the anime, unlike the gundam franchise though i still like it,

which i think, is really cool. lelouch in his coat tails are enough for me xD

Guest yumiyuko

R2 was kinda confusing for me. so i really need to rewatch it ! :lol:

both seasons were really amazing: robots, chars, and story of course .

though...suzaku really annoys me ! i mean really ! i was hoping he'd die at the end instead of him . ;)

oh well...the ending was really sad but am kinda optimistic person so at the very end of the last ep...i believe that he is with c.c. [yu know what i mean]

Guest XJShinoda

yeah, it's one of those seriously must watch and re-watch animes in my book.

it really never bored me at all! like, even when CC's just staring out the window

or Nunally meow-ing xD

you should watch the first season really soon! it's really good

and it's nice to see the characters, especially Lelouch, develop :D

i don't think the knightmares ruled the plot of the anime, unlike the gundam franchise though i still like it,

which i think, is really cool. lelouch in his coat tails are enough for me xD

Lol... Definitely will watch season 1. I just can't get enough of Lelouch. XD

Actually i prefer CC x Lelouch than Shirley... <_< It just me or what, but yeah... Since i haven't watch season 1 yet, so i'm biased. :P

The twisting of the plot always result in unexpected outcome. At one time, i thought Lelouch turned to the evil side, but it's such a relief that he's actually doing for the sake's of everyone. TT^TT He carried all the sin and anger from everyone and leave the world!!! GAHHHHHH.... No~~~~~ TT^TT *tears welling up* Whenever i recall this last epi, it never fail to make me feel teary.

The knightmares, actually i'm still a bit confused on that matter.

Knightmares = Robots that are controlled by the round table knights?! 0.0

I like Suzaku's robot, what's the name again? I can't remember... Rolo's is a Vincent, am i right?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Lol... Definitely will watch season 1. I just can't get enough of Lelouch. XD

Actually i prefer CC x Lelouch than Shirley... <_< It just me or what, but yeah... Since i haven't watch season 1 yet, so i'm biased. :P

The twisting of the plot always result in unexpected outcome. At one time, i thought Lelouch turned to the evil side, but it's such a relief that he's actually doing for the sake's of everyone. TT^TT He carried all the sin and anger from everyone and leave the world!!! GAHHHHHH.... No~~~~~ TT^TT *tears welling up* Whenever i recall this last epi, it never fail to make me feel teary.

The knightmares, actually i'm still a bit confused on that matter.

Knightmares = Robots that are controlled by the round table knights?! 0.0

I like Suzaku's robot, what's the name again? I can't remember... Rolo's is a Vincent, am i right?

Suzaku's Knightmare was a Lancelot ^^; and yeah, the britannian knightmare frames are controlled by the round table knights. the newer the model, the more advanced, the higher the "knight" rank. :D

my fave knightmare frame is Gawain, piloted by C.C. (with Lulu's special participation on the weapons of course xD) It's just freakin' badass. Like, glowing wings, and lol it's a two-seater (so Lulu and i could fight in one knightmare looolz). And that Hadron cannon, is awesomest. I like Gawain more then Lancelot (coz it's bigger and it's freaking Lelouch x C.C.!!) :D

I prefer Lelouch x C.C. than him with Shirley too! Idk why though, maybe coz she pointed a gun at him? and they kissed in the rain! xD Well, just shows how total pimpin' our Lulu is xD And Euphemia, idk why i don't like pink-haired girls xD

The last ep, idk if i could ever ever watch it without feeling like i wanna burst into tears. Although the wagon scene gives me hope, and that interview with the Code Geass creator Goro Taniguchi. He said something that really made me sure that Lulu is alive xD He was like, "i don't like creating long sequences just to get a point across, i leave to the audience the task of figuring it out" and i'm like, "OMG so Lulu is alive! Coz why else would he waste precious screen time on the wagon driver if he is not important!" lol xD

Guest XJShinoda

^

Right, Lancelot. ^^; My memory... LOL... Somehow i feel Lelouch's knightmare is not that attractive... I like Lancelot's colour, blue and gold...

You can really remember well on the details, wow... Frankly speaking, i can't even tell the name of all character even i've finished the season, let alone the knightmares... :s I NEED TO RE-WATCH IT SOMETIME LATER!!!

Ehhhh... You mean that wagon driver at the end of the epi is Lelouch?????!!!! Ya know what i thought? I thought the paper crane was something to do with Lelouch, since the last scene set on it. =.=|||| Gah...

Sometimes i wish they make a special or sequence after this; sometimes i feel that it's good enough to be ended this way. At least there is a proper ending to the story, unlike some of the anime which continue with so many season. @.@

I wonder how is the manga going... Is it ended yet?

Guest yumiyuko

^ of course the wagon driver is Lelouch ! ahaha...of course he cant die ! well i hope really didnt ! ehehe...

but ei...maybe c.c. revive him or it was part of the assassination plot ! xD we'll never know...

though i feel sorri for kallen's knightmare. i personally like it since when it showed the wings ...it was really bright and shiny ! lol ! *kicks richard simmons*

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^

Right, Lancelot. ^^; My memory... LOL... Somehow i feel Lelouch's knightmare is not that attractive... I like Lancelot's colour, blue and gold...

You can really remember well on the details, wow... Frankly speaking, i can't even tell the name of all character even i've finished the season, let alone the knightmares... :s I NEED TO RE-WATCH IT SOMETIME LATER!!!

Ehhhh... You mean that wagon driver at the end of the epi is Lelouch?????!!!! Ya what i thought? I thought the paper crane was something to do with Lelouch, since the last scene set on it. =.=|||| Gah...

Sometimes i wish they make a special or sequence after this; sometimes i feel that it's good enough to be ended this way. At least there is a proper ending to the story, unlike some of the anime which continue with so many season. @.@

I wonder how is the manga going... Is it ended yet?

hahaha yeah, Lancelot got the better paintjob imo xD And yeah Gawain doesn't look really pretty :( but it's big so i like it xD my memory LOL this is what i got for being a Gundam fan, like.. all those bots and those characters and the many series titles :blink: I guess, i remember the names well coz after watching an ep i'd be blabbing about how it went on myself xD

and yeah there are "proofs" around the net about the wagon driver being Lulu. like this one and lots lots of lists why he can't die. I asked my friend and he's like "no one ever dies in code geass" xD and i'm like... i thought Orange was dead but he was alive LOL. And bombs are like, flying everywhere and Lulu dies of a stab wound? hells no :P

btw here are the interview of Goro Tanguchi, where he talks about Code Geass a bit :D

imagine-nation part 01

imagine-nation part 02

imagine-nation part 03

and yeah i hope we're not left hanging here... *needs closure or smth xD* the ending was loose enough to make a continuation of some sort for me. and the manga, it confuses me a bit...maybe coz they are all alternate storylines xD

^ of course the wagon driver is Lelouch ! ahaha...of course he cant die ! well i hope really didnt ! ehehe...

but ei...maybe c.c. revive him or it was part of the assassination plot ! xD we'll never know...

though i feel sorri for kallen's knightmare. i personally like it since when it showed the wings ...it was really bright and shiny ! lol ! *kicks richard simmons*

yeah kallen's knightmare was awesome too! it's weapon was so cool! *forgot what it's called O_o*

Guest DarkAngelInLove

yeah kallen's knightmare was awesome too! it's weapon was so cool! *forgot what it's called O_o*

Guren! How can you forget!? XP

I think the ending is one of those, "I'll leave it to the audience" type of things...

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guren! How can you forget!? XP

I think the ending is one of those, "I'll leave it to the audience" type of things...

lol yeah! haha, my memory's not really that sharp (smth's wrong with me xD)

and the manga, i really should start reading them...

my friend said they're all different storylines and i was kind of scared

i'd get lost in the middle xD

Guest XJShinoda

hahaha yeah, Lancelot got the better paintjob imo xD And yeah Gawain doesn't look really pretty :( but it's big so i like it xD my memory LOL this is what i got for being a Gundam fan, like.. all those bots and those characters and the many series titles :blink: I guess, i remember the names well coz after watching an ep i'd be blabbing about how it went on myself xD

and yeah there are "proofs" around the net about the wagon driver being Lulu. like this one and lots lots of lists why he can't die. I asked my friend and he's like "no one ever dies in code geass" xD and i'm like... i thought Orange was dead but he was alive LOL. And bombs are like, flying everywhere and Lulu dies of a stab wound? hells no :P

Yeah... I love the wings of the knightmares. Guren's in pink, Lancelot in green. Are they the only knightmares with wings like that? 0.0

I just finished it in few days, because i was watching it alternately with other dramas... By the time that i finished with one epi, i was like 'damn... what's the name of that guy again??? what side was he in anyway...', and i got confused and i rewatched it bit by bit, just to get a clearer picture.

Wow... They even made a colour comparison of the tiny bit of hair!!!!!! AMAZINGGGG... LOL... Fans are convincing themselves that Lelouch is alive. Which i hope he does!!! XD True, almighty Lelouch dies of a stab wound, no way... It's too easy. Orange? The guy wearing an eye-cover (?!), who possesses anti geass power? Not to mention, i thought Suzaku was dead when he was fighting with the pink hair girl, Kallen. I mean with those massive explosion. 0.0 I was heart-broken when i saw his grave. T^T Okay, i was fooled. = =

lol yeah! haha, my memory's not really that sharp (smth's wrong with me xD)

You got infected with my touch-and-go-memory-ability. XD

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Yeah... I love the wings of the knightmares. Guren's in pink, Lancelot in green. Are they the only knightmares with wings like that? 0.0

I just finished it in few days, because i was watching it alternately with other dramas... By the time that i finished with one epi, i was like 'damn... what's the name of that guy again??? what side was he in anyway...', and i got confused and i rewatched it bit by bit, just to get a clearer picture.

Wow... They even made a colour comparison of the tiny bit of hair!!!!!! AMAZINGGGG... LOL... Fans are convincing themselves that Lelouch is alive. Which i hope he does!!! XD True, almighty Lelouch dies of a stab wound, no way... It's too easy. Orange? The guy wearing an eye-cover (?!), who possesses anti geass power? Not to mention, i thought Suzaku was dead when he was fighting with the pink hair girl, Kallen. I mean with those massive explosion. 0.0 I was heart-broken when i saw his grave. T^T Okay, i was fooled. = =

You got infected with my touch-and-go-memory-ability. XD

i don't really notice the wings xD coz my eyes are stuck on Lulu if he's on the screen lol.

lol yeah there's so much more icing on the cake...i've read a lot of the lists on why lelouch is alive xD

i can't even follow most of them. But yeah, i'm one of those who think Lelouch is too awesome of a strategist to have himself killed in his own plan xD And Orange lol, i remember you saying you haven't watched the first season yet... i meant Jeremiah Gottwald. Lelouch calls him Orange to make it seem like they have some connection but lol, there isn't any really xD

and lol at your touch-and-go-memory ability xD i guess it is that infectious ne?

so i've scratched two days on my schedule to dedicate it into re-watching code geass again....

*is seriously hungry for more Lulu* T__T

Guest Namine

so i've scratched two days on my schedule to dedicate it into re-watching code geass again....

*is seriously hungry for more Lulu* T__T

I'm re-watching the whole series in about 2 weeks? That's when I am finally off school for the summer break and I finally have time to kill *_______* (other than working out hurhurhur and.. learning how to drive .. and... some other stuff)

Instead of asking the cosplay thread, because not everyone in there knows about Code Geass, I'd like to ask this thread's opinion about who I should cosplay from Code Geass? (: I hope that's okay.

I've asked in a Code Geass community in livejournal as well.

Who do you think I should cosplay?

I know I don't look like anyone, but still --- !!

I just don't want to be Nina -- she's one of the characters I still can't bring myself to love.. D:..

Please help and thank you in advance .

2899_165224285149_888320149_6535080_187223_n.jpg

n888320149_4580293_9707.jpg

n665045386_4911247_9275.jpg

I think I do want to cosplay a girl though ---

Archived