[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest cutiepad

i just read in qss thread about the break up between eric and park shiyeon...

i hope the translated article can be posted soon

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p00hpal

Minwoo and Dongwan look sooooo suave at the 43rd Baeksang Awards. I'm going to need some time to get used to Andy's new hair style...he's still cute though.

Eric and Park Shiyeon broke up? Awww, hope it's a friendly one and no one is hurt.

Disappointed Shinhwa not performing as a group at the Hi Seoul Festival ...miss seeing them together. But am glad Minwoo will be there to represent.

Guest fortuneteller

i still a litto doubt 'cause b4 there were so many rumours bout their break up since they're still a couple. So i hope this isn't true like every rumours b4 cause they're nice couple.

AH! I own 1 page for the 1st time! :)) but it's not very glad 'cause it starts with the news of Eric-PSY break up

I just read the article in QSS and sounds official.

Basically it said (sorry but I'm really bad at translating articles):

Eric and PSY broke up one month ago and they said they will "remain friends" "as big brother and young sister".

The reason is "difference of personality/character".

They briefly talked about how good their relationship used to be and eventhough PSY doesn't talk about it it seems she is having a hard time. It also talk briefly about Eric being in QSS and PSY winning the award for her movie.

WOW, I'm really surprised. I really thought they would get married eventually.

i still a litto doubt 'cause b4 there were so many rumours bout their break up since they're still a couple. So i hope this isn't true like every rumours b4 cause they're nice couple.

AH! I own 1 page for the 1st time! :)) but it's not very glad 'cause it starts with the news of Eric-PSY break up

Guest loving_D

Eric and PSY broke up one month ago and they said they will "remain friends" "as big brother and young sister".

i like how they said big brother, younger sister. eric's only like a month older than her. :sweatingbullets:

im personally kinda disappointed about the news. i thought they would get engaged, married, and so on. but they've been on and off haven't they? who knows...they might get back together sometime.

Guest theLEGEND

Haha, no wonder his height is quite close to Woodong's. I didn't notice that, you are really observant!!!

`the_LEGEND: You converted your mum and our aunt into fans too? That's great!!! Haha, how I wish I can convert those around me into fans too but that's impossible I know. They just don't know how to appreciate them. *rolls eyes*

The first one that I've noticed from Minwoo is his heels :P Nevetheless, he looks really HOT!

Thanks mJ, I remember her now...I haven't actually seen the clip of Bul Sae...just caps and that one was particularly fuzzy to me....time to change the contacts....The Person I love is a really really good drama-you'll be amazed at Wannie's acting skills (of course, you'll prolly get pretty ticked off also). I also have yet to see Que Sera Sera and looking forward to JunJin's drama too!! 1 more month (hopefully) and we'll get to hear Sungie's 2nd jib :D ahahah, you converted your mom, wish I could do the same with my family....*sigh* they just don't know how to appreciate great music and gorgeous guys.

I've haven't got the chance to watch Bul Sae yet but I've watched The Person I Love. Dongwan's acting skills is really good but his character in the drama is <_<. Sometimes, I just wanted to punch my computer screen. With Que Sera Sera, I only watched up to episode 3 and I stop there for a moment because I've been busy. I have two dramas to look forward for now, QSS and JunJin's new drama. Of course, my mom is not as crazy as me but they always kinda keep asking me to show them more about Love Letter and X-Man's episodes. About Shin Hye Sung's 2nd jib, I hope it's not going to be delayed anymore! At first it was supposed to be out in March and the moved it to April and now it's Mid-May. I really can't wait!

I've read across this news from QSS thread. I'm surprised! I thought they would be getting engaged or married. I just hope the best for the two of them. How long have they been together? 3 yrs?

LOl omg how do u guys notice all thes small details of the guys haha. i dont even notice them until u guys say it xD

MinWan at 43rd Baeksang Awards

aahhh! our boyz walking down the red carpet ^^ is it just me or does dongwan's hair kind of make his skin look whiter? or is it just the make up. his new hair just makes you look at him and seems like his personality is diff from witty.. its mature haha xD (not that i'm saying that he was never mature and hot lol)

[HQ] 070425 Dongwan & Minwoo Presenting Awards At SBS 43rd Baeksang Awards Ceremony

[ig]http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/8/4/25/f_HQ070425Donm_a5a8f72.jpg[/im]

CLICK to d/l --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=460

Credits : Shinhwa.biz/forums

Yay! thanks angelix! can't wait to watch it. the boys have been going on little activites where you can see them for a while but not very long. but every second counts for us fans ^^ it means a lot to us

The reason is "difference of personality/character".

They briefly talked about how good their relationship used to be and eventhough PSY doesn't talk about it it seems she is having a hard time. It also talk briefly about Eric being in QSS and PSY winning the award for her movie.

WOW, I'm really surprised. I really thought they would get married eventually.

wow im surprised too. i mean they have been together for a long time. how long have they been together? i didnt know he had a gf until last year when i started to know about shinhwa. But i guess they just have some things that are not working out maybe * shrugs*

I thought it was kind of strange that Eric did not show up at the award ceremony with her especially since she was up for important role. I just thought maybe he was busy with filming with QSS...would have never guessed that they broke up.

I've read across this news from QSS thread. I'm surprised! I thought they would be getting engaged or married. I just hope the best for the two of them. How long have they been together? 3 yrs?

Guest nutzie

ouch.. i'm not sure whether i'm supposed to feel happy or sad.. i started to accept her after watching her xman and ya shim man man episode.. in one hand, it means he's available for stealing for the eric lovers' clan.. but on the other.. i hope they just got tired of each other.. because if the break up is because of a fight, it's gonna hurt.. if it's just because they're tired of each other, they can still be friends and whatnot..

but.. they broke up a month ago and we only found out about it now?? sometimes i'm amazed how much eric reveals about his personal life, and shields other details..

on another note.. i finished watching qss 5 a few days ago.. i swear i'm loving the eun soo - tae joo pairing.. they're just completely adorkable.. sometimes i hate tae joo for being so nasty to eun soo.. but when he's not, so cuteeee~!!!

Guest angel2nyt

Eric and Park Si Yeon breakup

Eric and Park Si Yeon, who has been the pronounced couple in the entertainment industry have broken up.

A close source of Park Si Yeon said, "Park Si Yeon and Eric have broken up about a month ago. Now, they have a good brother and sister relationship only."

When Park Si Yeon performed in KBS 2TV "Wait for for flowers to bloom" and after she went to Thailand to shoot the poster, the two decided to break up. The reason for break up is because they have very different characters.

Eric and Park Si Yeon revealed their relationship in May 2005, and developed their relationship as the best couple in the entertainment industry. Both of them who had strong characters did not care about how others see them, and their happy faces on a natural date on the street received applause. When Park Si Yeon started her entertainment activities formally, break up rumours were everywhere, but both of them didn't care about the news. Their strong love was admired by many. When Park Si Yeon was filming KBS 2TV "Waiting for flower to bloom", she often talked with Eric through the phone, and this scene also brought a lot of admiration.

This source said, "Park Si Yeon seems to be very sad, but she keeps her sadness inside her heart", and "Both of them hope that they can keep their sunbae hubae actor relationship and great friendship after breaking up".

Also, Eric is filming MBC TV "Que Sera Sera". Park Si Yeon is now choosing her next work. She also received the 43rd Baeksang Entertainment Daesang Movie Category Best Newcomer prize.

Credits: jesnews.co.kr (source), yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

--------------------------------------

Once the entertainment industry's best couple Eric and Park Si Yeon have a weird aurora surrounding them.

A person who is very close to Eric said, "Two to three months before, the relationship of both of them have already gone into a weird aurora", "(Eric) is not the type to speak out his mind, and although it is hard to confirm, but it can be flet that the relationship was not as good as before".

And then he said, "The characters of both of them are too different, therefore it is probably because of this that they have a relationship danger".

The related person said, "Don't know since when, when the others around her asked about her relationship with Eric, (Park Si Yeon) started to talk very little about it."

After their relationship was announced in 2005, their open and free dates was admired by many.

However, from the beginning of this year, their relationship has become uncommon, and recently they have broken up.

Credits: Sports Chosun (source), abby&yujin@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

its already a big issue among the netizens..

if they really broke up a few months ago.. nobody outside their circle noticed it

but then again we cant omit the fact.. that its not them that's talking but 'people close to them'

who may somewhat misunderstand the situation

Guest angelix

^ uhuh, netizens were already chitty chatty abt this as soon as this were out.

spent a whole day analysing and reading, i keep reading their netizens comments on various daum cafes and obviously many of their comments seems to be this 'put your thumbs down' all gloomy @.@ comment. They were simply outrage. *sigh* netizens Oh netizens *_*

just give eric a break T-T. To eric, i wish u well no matter what happens.

Guest cutiepad

i just saw andy's new hair!!!

NOOOOOoooo

what did the stylist do to his cute and handsome hair!!!!! AHHHHHH`~~~~

Guest xuann

wow. I'm abit surprised by the break up news.. I hope it's not true. Even if it is, I wish both of them well man.

on another note.. wow. Minwoo's wearing heels. Haha. I didn't notice that!! You girls really had sharp eyes huh.

hm..about Eric and PSY issue, i think they have broke up

i mean YTN Star did an news on them and if they did, it has to be true in oder for them to report O.o

and yes, it is a big issue on every shinhwa websites >__<

i just hope the members are cheering him up and Eric will get over it soon <3

-michelle*

Guest theLEGEND

I thought it was kind of strange that Eric did not show up at the award ceremony with her especially since she was up for important role. I just thought maybe he was busy with filming with QSS...would have never guessed that they broke up.

That's what I thought. Maybe Eric was still busy filming QSS so he couldn't go with her to the Award Ceremony. Who would have guessed that they broke up. :mellow:

Anyways.. I have a question and I hope someone replies/knows the answer. I've been wondering what is the title of the song that JunJin used for his Dancing Hero Performance in Shinhwa Winter Story 2003-2004 Concert DVD. I'm pretty sure that's Shinhwa's song but I just couldn't get a hold of the title. Maybe it's not Shinhwa's? But I'm 100% sure that it's Shinhwa's. Gaah.. I've been listening to all Shinhwa albums/songs but I can't find that particular song! Sigh.. I hope someone does really know what's the title. Thank you so much :)

Guest missy2006

About the PSY & Eric breakup, I don't know but I'm not really that surprised. I thought it would happen sooner or later because they seem to be too busy with their respective careers. I just hope that the process of breakup is a mutual one and that no dirty laundry would be washed in public. I hate it when celebrities do that.

Now it's getting confusing because news indicating that they did not breakup is coming out too....anyway I hope this would be resolved soon.

Guest angelix

[07.04.27] Eric and PSY breakup; only a scandal?

Take out with FULL Credits ONLY!

It is only a rumour that Eric and PSY has broken up.

Rumours about the couple breaking up has been surfacing since last year, but their love was still going strong.

PSY's company says that ever since PSY's injury while filming the KBS drama, Eric has been very worried about him. Even when she was in Thailand shooting for the poster, the two were on the phone for a long time to signify their relationship.

About this, her company also said that they contacted her and she said that their break up was not true.

Source: naver

Korean - Chinese Trans: 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa

Chinese - English Trans: la vifzetta* at shinhwa.biz

Taken from this thread --> http://shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=468

Guest aindy

That's what I thought. Maybe Eric was still busy filming QSS so he couldn't go with her to the Award Ceremony. Who would have guessed that they broke up. :mellow:

Anyways.. I have a question and I hope someone replies/knows the answer. I've been wondering what is the title of the song that JunJin used for his Dancing Hero Performance in Shinhwa Winter Story 2003-2004 Concert DVD. I'm pretty sure that's Shinhwa's song but I just couldn't get a hold of the title. Maybe it's not Shinhwa's? But I'm 100% sure that it's Shinhwa's. Gaah.. I've been listening to all Shinhwa albums/songs but I can't find that particular song! Sigh.. I hope someone does really know what's the title. Thank you so much :)

i have the same query as you are way back, MJ..

is that concert the one Andy dancing to Into my Heart with a big wiggy on his head?? :lol:

the song is Endless Love from their 5th album..

Archived