[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest jasmine_korea

OMG it was andy's birthday?!

Now i feel guilty u know? they are my idiols from childhood and i forget their birthdays

anyway happy b-day andy ^_^ oppa

I can't wait for dongwan's drama

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it when i find someone who has interest in korean stuff, because they you just talk and talk non stop about your favorite singers, your worst, and all that stuff. lucky you, you found one (:

ahahah he looks like haha, at least its not park myung soo (: aah that was kind of mean.

okay this is gonna sound soo stupid, but what exactly is this winter special version stuff???

the winter special i was talking about was an xman episode, where they went to japan.. hyesung was in it [i think it was during his solo album promotion or something] along with soo young and shin ae [i can't believe my freaking brother said she's hot!! she freaking dumped minwoo!!!].. and yeah, they played the frypan game thing, but with tables.. anyways, try searching on youtube "xman winter special sub" and you'll see it..

but this friend of my brother, he doesn't like korean music [well he doesn't listen to it i guess].. he just likes watching xman.. but i guess i still can introduce him to shinhwa, not through music, but through their personalities =D

jasmine_korea - yeah it was andy's birthday.. specifically, last sunday..

Guest s3xyminwoo

thnks for the pics (:

i liked his hair better before

but he still looks hot ^^

--- EDiT ---

yay! i own my 2nd page in the Shinhwa thread (:

i'll come back with some pics or something

Guest tvxqsaraeng

lolz. Minwoo and his hair^^~ Always changing. Always good^_^~~ And Dongwan is so cute as always. Stupid Joomong (<---hehe. Not really) that's taking all the pple to watch it instead of our Wannie's drama! =.= I feel bad because Wannie worked so hard on it and its his last piece of work! T.T Dongwan oppa HWAITING!

DONGWAN COMING UP WITH A SOLO ALBUM IN MAY!!!!

FOURTH SOLO SINGER IN SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!

I just read this news!!!!!!!!!!

edit:

Ok..Let me calm down.

1169600342_200701240948121130_1.jpg

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan will release his solo album this coming May, the fourth Shinhwa member to do so.

Shinhwa's management company GOOD EMG representative said " In May, Kim Dong Wan will change into a solo singer. His album will be release as a single."

After Shinhwa's member, Lee Minwoo turned into a solo singer with his first album "Untouchable", Shin Hye Sung and Junjin embarked on their solo careers in 2005 and 2006 respectively. Although Kim Dong Wan is one of the better vocals in Shinhwa but he has not released his solo. Therefore, his solo release is getting even more attention.

At this time, there is no news regards to his album style or concept definition, but after Dong Wan completes his SBS series, he will begin preparing for his solo in April, album is scheduled to be released in May, as he turns into a solo singer.

Korean to chinese: fanfan@bestshinhwa.com

Chinese to english: ginnie

Source: Ocean6

hehe..I am too happy so I translated this really quickly to share the news! hehe..

hehee......waaalalalalalala...Dongwan!!!

Guest vignette

I'm sure Andy is happy that his hyung made an entry on his birthday although he made a little fun of him. He really looked thin in that photo, was that taken last year during the world cup?

Finally a solo single for Dongwan...a gift to his fans before he enters in the army perhaps. I hope they can choose a good song to showcase his vocals.

I like Minwoo's new hairstyle, it suits his personality.

lolz. Minwoo and his hair^^~ Always changing. Always good^_^~~ And Dongwan is so cute as always. Stupid Joomong (<---hehe. Not really) that's taking all the pple to watch it instead of our Wannie's drama! =.= I feel bad because Wannie worked so hard on it and its his last piece of work! T.T Dongwan oppa HWAITING!

wow minwoo looks hot...again (:

ahah i know i asked my mom if she was wathching dongwan's drama and she said no and i saw her watching joomong.

what do you mean last piece of work??

edit:

Ok..Let me calm down.

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan will release his solo album this coming May, the fourth Shinhwa member to do so.

Shinhwa's management company GOOD EMG representative said " In May, Kim Dong Wan will change into a solo singer. His album will be release as a single."

After Shinhwa's member, Lee Minwoo turned into a solo singer with his first album "Untouchable", Shin Hye Sung and Junjin embarked on their solo careers in 2005 and 2006 respectively. Although Kim Dong Wan is one of the better vocals in Shinhwa but he has not released his solo. Therefore, his solo release is getting even more attention.

At this time, there is no news regards to his album style or concept definition, but after Dong Wan completes his SBS series, he will begin preparing for his solo in April, album is scheduled to be released in May, as he turns into a solo singer.

hehe..I am too happy so I translated this really quickly to share the news! hehe..

yess finally!!!! now only eric and andy left (: ahah but i guess eric is doing his own thing with dramas and andy with that show. *sniff* everyone is doing their own thing. shinhwa is not together. "therefore his solo relaase is getting even more attention"<<yayyy even more good news (: may?? wow thats in a long time...but i can wait. i can wait while listening to minwoo's and hyesung's album, and of course junjin (:

thanks for sharing the news (:

thnks for the pics (:

i liked his hair better before

but he still looks hot ^^

--- EDiT ---

yay! i own my 2nd page in the Shinhwa thread (:

i'll come back with some pics or something

yes please come back with more pictures (:

I'm sure Andy is happy that his hyung made an entry on his birthday although he made a little fun of him. He really looked thin in that photo, was that taken last year during the world cup?

Finally a solo single for Dongwan...a gift to his fans before he enters in the army perhaps. I hope they can choose a good song to showcase his vocals.

I like Minwoo's new hairstyle, it suits his personality.

andy looks really young too. he looks like a 15 year old or something. ahah dongwan making fun of andy just shows the great bondness they have together (:

a solo single from dongwan would truly be a great gift to his fans (:

thanks angel2nyt for the caps!!

goodness i never really realized how handsome dongwan is. and look at that flawless skin of his!! he is soo good looking, i wish more people would watch his drama!!

wow minwoo looks hot...again (:

ahah i know i asked my mom if she was wathching dongwan's drama and she said no and i saw her watching joomong.

what do you mean last piece of work??

i think what she meant was last piece of work before going to the army.. but apparently, not anymore, cos he's releasing a solo album, so that might be his last piece of work instead..

*sigh*

Guest lilmagoo

AHHHHH DONG WAN OMG so cute im so goin to watch tat drama...he looks so adorable in it and i love him soooo soo much..now he's even coming out with a solo..can't wait...=) minwoo always so cute this new hair reminds me of his past hair style makes him look younger ahahaha....=P LOVE SHINHWA ALWAYS..they were the first korean boy group that i fell in love with and im still in love with them..love their personalities..so cute and funnie...i relli find it cool how theres like over 800 pages of replies on this forum...=D

The army issue didn't even come to my mind, I just was so happy for him when I read the news... but now I read comments about his army commitment as a feedback to his solo album news. It wasn't even mentioned in the news...

The army is happening no matter what...but that hasn't happen yet. Why do we always concern ourselves at this moment with something that will bound to happen but has not happen yet?

alrighty lovely ppls

Here is M with his newest hairstyle :blush:

And he's gone back to jackets ^^

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/crys...o/M20070123.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/crys...M2007012302.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/crys...M2007012303.jpg

credits: photoro.com /

LACE♥ @ShinHwaChangJo

*drool worthy*

im glad he got out of that leopord print style

:lol:

edit:

Ok..Let me calm down.

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_385052/2007...948121130_1.jpg

Korean to chinese: fanfan@bestshinhwa.com

Chinese to english: ginnie

Source: Ocean6

ahh this news made my day! xD

im so excited for dongwan.

there was a topic on this once at shinhwachangjo but imma post it in here:

if dongwan were to go solo,

[which he is, according to the news]

what kind of music style would you want him to have?

i would say r&b.

but ballad is very close

Guess what gang!?

Andy mentioned in the Good EMG "Happy Birthday Andy" video message that even though the Shinhwa members are doing their own solo activities, Shinhwa will come out with a new album in the future!!

Don't worry, SHINHWA is still HERE!

They will forever be in our hearts!!

They promised us to go beyond 10 years so don't worry a THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinhwa never breaks their own promise <33333333333

SHINHWA FOREVER. SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

23/1 [diary] Dongwan: Happy Birthday Andy!

muhahahaha! wannie's diary entries were always cute!

he even posted andy's pic!

lol.

OMG!! i've been waiting for so long for this!!

gosh! at last!! muhahahaha!! im sooo happy for him..

i guess i better start saving my money for his album..

muhahahaha!

Dongwannie fighting!!

if dongwan were to go solo,

[which he is, according to the news]

what kind of music style would you want him to have?

i would say r&b.

but ballad is very close

hmmm.. i think ballad would suit his voice..

or punkish rock.. haha..

Archived