[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope it's not too late to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!! Hope you have a great b'day this year..

btw...guys...anyone know where i can download Shinhwa's MV? especially the new ones.. anybody care to share? :)

Guest ..kaleena..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST IN EVERYTHING!!!! MY GOSH, EVERY YEAR GOES BY SO FAST! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE CUTE LITTLE ANDY I LOVE!! <3333333

OOH LALA! SHINHWA THREAD! :D They're uberr cool!

.SHINHWA ROCKS.

:)

i love shinhwa thread too (:

imma gonna try to go on it more these days.

21/1 [trans] 2007.02 ecole interview, Minwoo

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

before embarking as a singer, when he was still schooling, he was already in the center attraction of girls! nevertheless the real lee minwoo, he is shy and confused about the confessions from the girls.

hates picking up calls, illusion

he doesnt use emoticons while sending out text messages. if he receives chain messages like "happy new year", he says "write my own name too, then send it out" he hates chain sending. on the 31st of dec while skiing, for the sake of "sending a special and unique message to every shinhwa member", he spent 30 mins on it. of course, sometimes he hides away from phone calls.

snapping pics for people and booasting

not only real cameras, toy cameras are also his toys. he doesnt ask where the camera came from, or what kind of camera it is, he just takes it over and clicks away. not only he shoots himself, he also shoots other people. a long time ago, he was curious at how the camera worked. he thinks about that he should wear when he bathes in the morning, he is also a regular customer of japanese brands "sibuya and "harajuku". minwoo who loves shopping he good at bargaining prices! many smart japanese fall under his spell and sell it off to him at low prices! this should be one of his life weapons.

sprays perfume?

minwoo is the sort who gets happy if you give him something, he will play with it for the entire day. he plays with perfumes by imagining it was a mouth spray and acts as if he's going to spray it into his mouth. he also takes off his shoes and pretends to spray into his shoe. no matter where he is, the main thing and only thing on his mind is FANS. minwoo hopes to communicate better with his fans by learning chinese, japanese and english.

radio, toy car, breaks and fixes it

the breaking apart toys syndrome can be traced back to five years old. from young he loves to tear apart toys and stuffs, and then fix them back again. while kids his age loves lego, he loved gundam. when he was in primary one, while dining with his father, he took out a toy model that he made to show is father proudly. but he got scolded harshly by his father, and he couldnt forget it until now.

emergency vacation only prepare 2 comic books and cologne

from young he loves to read all sorts of comics like slam dunk. after being a singer, he started reading pure love comics to get inspiration for his songs. at that time there was a slight thought of being a comic author. he says he dislikes women who cry before guys, and when tired, a man who eases his tiredness by excercisng than drinking is much more of a real man.

credits// DACAPO&MINWOO.COM + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=510.0

wow there was a lot of things i didn't know about minwoo. thanks for sharing. wow he read love comics?!? ahahh inspiration?!? ahaha thats cute (: i hope he learns english!! cause if i meet him one day i wanna be able to say alot of things but my korean is very limited even though i am a korean ( i wish i kept my korean when i was young). him speaking english would make me happy (: these facts about minwoo, makes me see him differently. ohh i think i'm beginning to like minwoo more....

Guest amane86

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

==============================================

[01/22]Shinhwa, Winter Story 2006-2007 Album preview in GOODEMG official web

Do not hotlink. May bring out with full credits. TQ.

Untitled-3.jpg

Album Preview Link:

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa/album/070125_winter.html

Source: good

Credits: mySHINHWA

==============================================

To read more lastest news/clips, please do visit http://z13.invisionfree.com/mySHINHWA

Support mySHINHWA CLUBBOX at

http://clubbox.co.kr/mySHINHWA

Guest samshiku

eric is SO cute ta ha...

=============================================================================

Eric's Post

4/9/2004

My first time! my very own piece 'My everything, part 2'

hi everyone! i am shinhwa's eric. ive been a very good mood lately, the gospel song i wrote is in fact a rap praise song. the rap and the song did not mix very well together, so ive been at home trying to solve this problem, and this morning when i got out of bed there was nothing else on my mind, i simply took the musical instrument and sat there thinking, and eventually i finished this song which im rather pleased with!!! there is the right 'feel', and with a couple of hours i finished the song production^^ the title is 'my everything part 2', im really very pleased with this, this is my virgin piece!!!both lyrics & song!! wawa~!!!! lyrics-cum-song composer Eric...whoawhoawhoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huhu im really VERY hyped up and happy now, extremely energised~huhu~

i'll present to everyone my rap lyrics which has just come piping hot out of the oven

MY everything Part 2

[translation by: eebyul (also credit: aheeyah.com)]

*CHORUS*

Oh my God I love you jesus

I believe that you're my lord

My everything, my all, my Lord (x2)

Until my heart says yes, I will continue,

I was a lefty until I was seven, people curse at me,

even my father

But until I got the feel, I continue, the chosen path

in front of me

Theres only one problem but I thought there were many

answers

Ha player, thats not it

Theres only one answer, why do you have so many

doubts?

Yo I thanx God for the things you've done

Sufferings that I dont even want to remember,

If I starved because I didnt have money or time,

doesnt matter

This way or that way, Im a hip hopper to the bone

When Im struggling I call out the Lords name

It's not that I chose him nah he chose me holla

*Repeat

I make hundreds of, thousands of, ten thousands of

mistakes

He forgives my sins thousands of, ten thoudands,

hundred thousands of times

Every time I fail, I put my worries behind me

I pray with my two hands, to the high above, to my God

My life is ghetto, even so, I wont lose to the world

1, 2 Son I Got You,

3,4, what you waitin for

5, 6, 7, pray 24, 7

I'm waitin for you in heaven, yo

That moment, right now, myself, without any shame,

house key, car key, a few things

It don't matter if you're broke or rich richard simmons,

Just remember this

Now sing it girl

*Repeat

A leaf is sprouting from a dry ground

A flower is blooming from that leaf

The winter comes and the flower fades

The spring comes back and the leaf sprouts again x2

*Repeat x2

==========================================================================

HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO EVERYONE ^^~~

my shinhwa senses were tingling so i had to rush over here to see whats up.. and guess what i find?

IT'S BEAUTIFUL ANDY'S BIRTHDAY~~

i shall make something on photoshop to celebrate now ^^

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2263/blahhhhhhjpg2cp.jpg%7Boption%7D

i know, its sucky :ph34r:

you call this sucky??

i don't even know how to make one like this..

its GREAT, deary..

i totally love it..

thanks so much for sharing it with us..

what??? 27??? andy looks like a 20 year old!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANDY

agree~!!

he's so dang cute..

so happy seeing this thread flooding with Andy pics..

some i haven't seen before..

thank you so much~!!

Back at work....grrrr! Can't wait to go home see Dongwan's drama.

I celebrated Andy's birthday with birthday seawood soup as promised...it was good if I may say so myself! I think my family enjoyed it since we didn't have it for long time. My younger son asked me what we were having for dinner and I said we were having birthday soup and he had this look with question..."why are we having birthday soup when it's no one's birthday?????" LOL! Only if he knew! LOL!

Wish I also had cake too but it would of been too obvious! LOL!

I pre-order my Winter Story CD/DVD from annyoung.com (since they are located in CA, I'll get it within 2 days after release) so I can't wait!

Oh, my sister (you guys didn't know I had sister right???? LOL!) who has NEVER heard Korean pop before...she is so "Americanized"...not into anything Korean...she is into golfing.....asked me about Bi. I guess she read in Las Vegas paper how Bi was there for 2 days and sold out so she's curious about his music so she asked me to make copy for her. Of course I had to let her know SHINHWA is my FAVORITE so I'm going to make copies of my Shinhwa's favorite songs along with Bi and Se7en to give to her. Maybe I can convert her into Shinhwa or even Korean pop singer fan so if Shinhwa comes to US, she can go with me (since my sons refuse to go with me)! LOL!

Guest poloblue

I celebrated Andy's birthday with birthday seawood soup as promised...it was good if I may say so myself! I think my family enjoyed it since we didn't have it for long time. My younger son asked me what we were having for dinner and I said we were having birthday soup and he had this look with question..."why are we having birthday soup when it's no one's birthday?????" LOL! Only if he knew! LOL!

I pre-order my Winter Story CD/DVD from annyoung.com (since they are located in CA, I'll get it within 2 days after release) so I can't wait!

Oh, my sister (you guys didn't know I had sister right???? LOL!) who has NEVER heard Korean pop before...she is so "Americanized"...not into anything Korean...she is into golfing.....asked me about Bi. I guess she read in Las Vegas paper how Bi was there for 2 days and sold out so she's curious about his music so she asked me to make copy for her. Of course I had to let her know SHINHWA is my FAVORITE so I'm going to make copies of my Shinhwa's favorite songs along with Bi and Se7en to give to her. Maybe I can convert her into Shinhwa or even Korean pop singer fan so if Shinhwa comes to US, she can go with me (since my sons refuse to go with me)! LOL!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, Mommie, ur so funny and cool!!! whats ur sisters name?? since i call u mommie alice, ur husband is daddy alice, is your sister aunty alice then??

well, speaking of shinhwa coming to the US, have they ever performed in the US?????

The last one I know of is when they came for Hollywod Bowl...I think that was 2-3 years back? Of course I didn't know about them then....and it was not just their concert so I wouldn't have gone anyway. I want FULL concert! LOL!

My sister's name is Helen and she's 4 years younger than me but unmarried and no kids. She gets paid pretty good at her job and drives BMW so maybe she'll pay for my ticket???? LOL!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, Mommie, ur so funny and cool!!! whats ur sisters name?? since i call u mommie alice, ur husband is daddy alice, is your sister aunty alice then??

well, speaking of shinhwa coming to the US, have they ever performed in the US?????

Guest sunnydays.

21/1 [trans] 2007.02 ecole interview, Minwoo

TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

before embarking as a singer, when he was still schooling, he was already in the center attraction of girls! nevertheless the real lee minwoo, he is shy and confused about the confessions from the girls.

hates picking up calls, illusion

he doesnt use emoticons while sending out text messages. if he receives chain messages like "happy new year", he says "write my own name too, then send it out" he hates chain sending. on the 31st of dec while skiing, for the sake of "sending a special and unique message to every shinhwa member", he spent 30 mins on it. of course, sometimes he hides away from phone calls.

snapping pics for people and booasting

not only real cameras, toy cameras are also his toys. he doesnt ask where the camera came from, or what kind of camera it is, he just takes it over and clicks away. not only he shoots himself, he also shoots other people. a long time ago, he was curious at how the camera worked. he thinks about that he should wear when he bathes in the morning, he is also a regular customer of japanese brands "sibuya and "harajuku". minwoo who loves shopping he good at bargaining prices! many smart japanese fall under his spell and sell it off to him at low prices! this should be one of his life weapons.

sprays perfume?

minwoo is the sort who gets happy if you give him something, he will play with it for the entire day. he plays with perfumes by imagining it was a mouth spray and acts as if he's going to spray it into his mouth. he also takes off his shoes and pretends to spray into his shoe. no matter where he is, the main thing and only thing on his mind is FANS. minwoo hopes to communicate better with his fans by learning chinese, japanese and english.

radio, toy car, breaks and fixes it

the breaking apart toys syndrome can be traced back to five years old. from young he loves to tear apart toys and stuffs, and then fix them back again. while kids his age loves lego, he loved gundam. when he was in primary one, while dining with his father, he took out a toy model that he made to show is father proudly. but he got scolded harshly by his father, and he couldnt forget it until now.

emergency vacation only prepare 2 comic books and cologne

from young he loves to read all sorts of comics like slam dunk. after being a singer, he started reading pure love comics to get inspiration for his songs. at that time there was a slight thought of being a comic author. he says he dislikes women who cry before guys, and when tired, a man who eases his tiredness by excercisng than drinking is much more of a real man.

credits// DACAPO&MINWOO.COM + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=510.0

Awww, wow, I can't imagine Minbong being so shy around girls... I always thought he'd be the kind of guy who'd be really outgoing & won't be afraid to go up & talk to girls he likes, because he seems so outgoing now... I bet the all the girls WERE around him all the time, I know I would've been one of them... :P LOL ~ Hahaha, he sounds like such a little kid... playing with things he has been given. I can totally see him doing that now. XD; & I do what he does too, with cameras... I LOVE taking people's cameras and taking tons of photos. *sigh* Minbong is so... <3 He's always thinking about his fans, which I love. ^___^ & omgg I can't believe he got scolded by his dad for bringing out a Gundam. x__x;; well, that happened with my little bro too... wasn't allowed to bring toys to the dining table. Wahh, Minbong <3

i know this is small.. but who cares

Shinhwa Polaroid

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8030/otosidamaimg5ao.jpg

my

31st

page owned

Woww, so many pages owned, Joyce! ^^ Thanks for the picture, they look really really cute in them. :D I was wondering, are there bigger versions of each of the pictures?

Guest angelix

[MQ + HQ] 070121 Andy MC Cut At SBS Inkigayo [+YS]

f_070121ingi_6c72m_420ed6a.jpg

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=529.0

Credits : angelix @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

----

22/1 [news] All star project J.Y.S (조영수) debute album (Hyesung takes part)

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=527.0

credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

eric is SO cute ta ha...

=============================================================================

Eric's Post

4/9/2004

My first time! my very own piece 'My everything, part 2'

hi everyone! i am shinhwa's eric. ive been a very good mood lately, the gospel song i wrote is in fact a rap praise song. the rap and the song did not mix very well together, so ive been at home trying to solve this problem, and this morning when i got out of bed there was nothing else on my mind, i simply took the musical instrument and sat there thinking, and eventually i finished this song which im rather pleased with!!! there is the right 'feel', and with a couple of hours i finished the song production^^ the title is 'my everything part 2', im really very pleased with this, this is my virgin piece!!!both lyrics & song!! wawa~!!!! lyrics-cum-song composer Eric...whoawhoawhoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huhu im really VERY hyped up and happy now, extremely energised~huhu~

i'll present to everyone my rap lyrics which has just come piping hot out of the oven

MY everything Part 2

[translation by: eebyul (also credit: aheeyah.com)]

*CHORUS*

Oh my God I love you jesus

I believe that you're my lord

My everything, my all, my Lord (x2)

Until my heart says yes, I will continue,

I was a lefty until I was seven, people curse at me,

even my father

But until I got the feel, I continue, the chosen path

in front of me

Theres only one problem but I thought there were many

answers

Ha player, thats not it

Theres only one answer, why do you have so many

doubts?

Yo I thanx God for the things you've done

Sufferings that I dont even want to remember,

If I starved because I didnt have money or time,

doesnt matter

This way or that way, Im a hip hopper to the bone

When Im struggling I call out the Lords name

It's not that I chose him nah he chose me holla

*Repeat

I make hundreds of, thousands of, ten thousands of

mistakes

He forgives my sins thousands of, ten thoudands,

hundred thousands of times

Every time I fail, I put my worries behind me

I pray with my two hands, to the high above, to my God

My life is ghetto, even so, I wont lose to the world

1, 2 Son I Got You,

3,4, what you waitin for

5, 6, 7, pray 24, 7

I'm waitin for you in heaven, yo

That moment, right now, myself, without any shame,

house key, car key, a few things

It don't matter if you're broke or rich richard simmons,

Just remember this

Now sing it girl

*Repeat

A leaf is sprouting from a dry ground

A flower is blooming from that leaf

The winter comes and the flower fades

The spring comes back and the leaf sprouts again x2

*Repeat x2

==========================================================================

i can see that eric is a pretty strong christian (: me like a lot!

i never really thought that making up a song would be hard work, but the more i thought about it the more i realized that its really really difficult to come up with a nice beat and words that would fit perfectly with the beat. i don't know how the rhythm is in the song that eric composed, but the words sound okay (:

it sounds like somekind of story. a story of erics life (:

ahaha how cute. always see you in this thread and see that you are a big shinhwa fan too. ahah seaweed soup for andy's birthday! goodness its amazing what fans will do on their favorite star's birthday (: like actually celebrating the birthday with cake and cards!

wow imma guessing then that bi is doing really really good in las vegas??? he must look soo hot in real life!

anyways good luck with the converting (: hope she becomes a shinhwa fan.

Guest pharmer

[MQ + HQ] 070121 Andy MC Cut At SBS Inkigayo [+YS]

oooo!!! thanks! i thought i had to surrender to the CB for this. Heard great things about this particular episode. Andy bd celebration?! cools thanks again

wow.. remember when minwoo had that accidnet a few weeks ago? and he had to get stitches.... ><

or wus that a couple of months ago.. well it wus recently.

anyways.. i finally saw the scar!

i never noticed it b4... T__T

its so big ><

and so close to his eye..

imagine what wuldve happened if it actually got his eye ><

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran.../m061117_07.gif

its right under his eyebrow

a couple milimetres away from his EYE!!

AHHH. :crazy:

omg yes thats really close to his eyes >.< good thing hes ok

'loosuhh4life hello ^^ are u new to this thread? if not then sry cuz i havent been in this thread for a few days cuz of school =.= lol so whats ur name? mines naomi ^^

i know this is small.. but who cares

Shinhwa Polaroid

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8030/otosidamaimg5ao.jpg

my

31st

page owned

omg thanks so much for the picture ^^ u know i really love eric's signature haha its cute looks like a bunnny like other people have sad xD

mommie alice LOL!!! oooo yes thatd be a great idea getting her addicted to shinhwa also haha oooo a BMW i luv those but theyre very expensive, hmm im sure she'll find someone she loves soon ^^ and gets married . lol does ur son even know about shinhwa? or u didnt tell him before. haha omg itd be soooo cool if ur whole family knows shinhwa and they alll love shinhwa as much as we do that'd be cool haha

ooo and thanks for those links for those previews for the songs ^^

Archived