[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest littO kOyang

holy cow! i love how i come to this forum after a few days and i have pages and pages to catch up on! eric was so cute when receiving his award and presenting it! im so happy for him!

and that list of all the happened in 2006 for shinhwa...WOW!

i'm so happy for them and their success! i cant wait for 2007 and what that brings!

i'm super excited for dongwan's new drama too!

btw..thanks for all those youtube links..they were so funny!!! :D

hope you are all having a great first day of the new year!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...i juss rewatched this..O.O..itz really touching (i have no idea what htey're saying...rofl..but still..there are a little bit of eng. translations in the comments)

plus..i think itz interesting..that juss by seeing a few seconds of them dancing..they can tell what song it is..that's pretty amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP00ONGb0fw

This is translation based on the chinese subtitles. I tried my best to follow.

Each line in English is the translation of the Chinese sub in the clip. Hope you can follow:

This is like our own room.

During non-publicity period, we always visit this same place to practice.

We danced over and over again, We sang over and over again.

We practiced our dance steps non stop,

Practiced our songs non-stop,

Until the next album is released, it really is a long time from now...

"Never mind, I am sorry"

Jin was sick during rehearsal but he still apologized to us.

When we prepared for our album, we frequently apologized to each other.

Although it was tough but to make the perfect performance, we seemed to always apologize to each other.

It is about time to start, feel that this road seems like a long one.

The road to the stage is like a tunnel that winds longer and longer.

But now I like to walk this road very much.

During our rest period, I miss this road a lot,

The road that I like the most in this world, is this path before we go up on stage.

Hyesung, how was it?

I felt very happy!

Andy, how about you?

I was so nervously shaking!

Minwoo, how was it?

It seem like a dream!

Junjin?

Felt like I changed into a different person.

Eric?

Too beautiful!

I was also filled with confidence, very glad.

Performing in front of our fans feels...

Very happy,

Felt our existence,

Felt the best.

Hyesung enjoys the pursuit of speed,

Don't let his gentle looks fool you, he has his passionate side,

Dongwan likes to drown himself in the music in the recording room,

Andy likes to play basketball,

Jin brings us happiness,

Eric likes to rap,

I like to dance.

I love my companions.

We are very different from each other, but we are slowly becoming more alike.

This kind of feeling...is not the nervousness felt in a competition.

It is the kind of feeling heartbeat going faster, nervous

Just like when....you are meeting with your loved one

Exactly! That's the feeling!

That the feeling when waiting backstage.

I am waiting to meet my loved fans..

"It is our MV"

"Is Andy" Look at his gesture" "Too mature, feel too old" "Really feels old" "Clearly good looking"

"Do our fans look like orange?" "Shinhwa Changjo" Shinhwa Changjo"

"Talk song singer" "Talk song?" "It is Folk song!" "This is shown on the program "Beautiful Night"" "Not bad"

"Microphone looks great!" "Hahahahahahaha"

"Stylish posture" "Looks like a priest"

"Hyesung, what happened to you?" "Only you are like that" "Is Hyesung?" "Good looking"

"What happened there?" "Jin, are you doing comedy?" "Thought so"

"Good looking" "I am like that when standing in front"

"Only One"

"Were you all not nervous?" "Nervous till I was shaking!" "Really?"

"Nearly danced the wrong steps" "I was too nervous I danced the wrong steps" "Dongwan, you really danced the wrong steps" "HaHaha"

"Because Dongwan didn't wear his shirt, he was shy. That's why he messed up the dance steps." "HaHaHa"

Six --- Is just a meaningless number.

BUT, to us, SIX means "Shinhwa"

A legend.

We...did our best.

All those sweat did not go to waste.

We are walking towards success.

Guest sarah_luisa

anddd of course who can forget them showing off the dorm where they lived. i found an extended version? itz about 6 and a half min long..:D. the others wunz were like..4 min sumting. rofl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taL69DXcHaI

oh yeah, you can see the oil and the water together and uncle dongwan inside the room with the computer :P

found an old video of shinhwa's cuteness with song hye kyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSeh2XHeNQc

Guest katelin_kim

can someone tell me how Hyesung's newest songs and M ft SAT single are doing ?

i am anxious to know the result of their hardwork?

and congrats to our "lovers" lol, shinhwa jang

Guest nutzie

xtine - yeah, that was about how far my computer let me go.. i wanted to use the banner in oc too, but my computer died before i could upload it onto photobucket.. don't worry, once my computer is up and running, i'll use the banner too, and i'll credit you in both okie?

ginnie - thanks for the translation!! it's soo touchinggg *sobs*

kyle - welcome to the house!! well, there were lots of rumours regarding why andy was away during 4th album.. some said he was in the US finishing his studies.. others said it was family problems, or problems with the company [sm].. but nothing is really confirmed.. he came back during 5th album..

Guest xmkaex

[Pics] 070101 Eric At SBS Drama Awards

puhaha eric's pictures are so cutee xD

happy new year to all the shinhwa fans! <3

hope everyone and of course our shinhwa boys will have a happy and successful new year!

of course, congratulations to eric for winning THREE awards! he's off to a great start in 2007 already :)

also, if anyone is interested, i just uploaded on youtube a segment from a chinese talk show minwoo did when he went back to china a few months ago

here's the link:

watch how minwoo interacts with his manager. they're so cute together :D

i'll also post up translations if anyone is interested and would like it

puhahah i saw that. it's so cute how he laughs and falls back and is manager pushes him back down.

well...i juss rewatched this..O.O..itz really touching (i have no idea what htey're saying...rofl..but still..there are a little bit of eng. translations in the comments)

plus..i think itz interesting..that juss by seeing a few seconds of them dancing..they can tell what song it is..that's pretty amazing.

and who can forget shinhwa's cute dance they made for manwon hangbok..:]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgKodGHBW8

puahh..the "oh! concert mv"..it shows off their dance moves..and also..little clips of them in concerts...and plus..i juss realized it was the song "oh!" that tey were rehearsing the dance moves for in..i think it was minwoo showing off his house? nd den it shows them rehearsing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmChxvxaoe8

minwoo showing off his house clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8LMpycnrDo

anddd of course who can forget them showing off the dorm where they lived. i found an extended version? itz about 6 and a half min long..:D. the others wunz were like..4 min sumting. rofl.

i'll post links to other fun links later...:D

the touching clip.

just like you said it was. so touching.

the manwon hangbok clip.

i never get tired of seeing that clip for some reason. xD

the minwoo house tour clip.

i could barely read the subs, but it was so funny when minwoo was at the dance studio and dongwan said he was addicted to dance practice :lol: dongwan jokes around alot. xD

the shinhwa house tour.

puhahah i saw this too. it was so funny how minwoo opened the door and minwoo was take a dump. rofl.

the oh! clip

i remember seeing this. i like how they put bits ans pieces together. it's all good :Dx2

Each line in English is the translation of the Chinese sub in the clip. Hope you can follow:

thank you for the subs. :D aww it was really cute.

esp. the very last lines.

Guest theLEGEND

also, if anyone is interested, i just uploaded on youtube a segment from a chinese talk show minwoo did when he went back to china a few months ago

here's the link:

:lol: Minwoo is soo cute <3 He acted just like a little kidd.. Oh, please post the translations of that clip.. I wanna know what are they saying. Thanks! :)

guys/guls, i was surfing on youtube and i found this really sad MV--i'm n0t sure if it's old or new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4_rTUdgLaY :tears:

Yeah.. I've seen this MV before. Isn't Andy the cutest thief ever? He's so adorable in that MV! Sadly.. there's no continuation for the MV (someone informed me before) but yeah.. thanks for sharing :)

hi kyle!! welcome!

yea...what christine said. keke..now all we have to do is get u to join orange crush..rofl.

x]. michelle tld u about them? cool. guyz letz load kyle wit lots of fun shinhwa clips! rofl. x33.

uh..i'll be back with clips so this isn't a spam post..O.O

::edit::

puahh..the "oh! concert mv"..it shows off their dance moves..and also..little clips of them in concerts...and plus..i juss realized it was the song "oh!" that tey were rehearsing the dance moves for in..i think it was minwoo showing off his house? nd den it shows them rehearsing.

rozzy!! thank you so much for sharing all those clips.. I haven't seen some of them.. ;)

Aahh.. thank you so much for the translation. Now I know what they are talking about! Thanks :)

awwe hehe. the lcip that nutzie put.. the one of shinhwa w/ the commentary and stuff.

somebody made a mean comment.

"they're so gay"

BUT I TOTALLY OWNED THEM

i replied back to the person saying : "and are you gay for them? sorry to disappoint you, but shinhwa doesnt swing that way"

LOL.

and i think it might have been a girl who said that too. LOL. oh well whatever B)

and thankus ginnie for translations!

Guest samshiku

HELLO EVERYONE!!

HAPPY NEW YR!!

haha i was busy over the past few days...SORRY everyone i hven done ONE translation over the past WEEK..

===========================================================================

Eric's post

AHAHAH! Catching Andy is REAL DIFFICULT!! ANDY!! STOP MOVING!!

hello everyone. its been some time since the last time ive written in, im going to [xx place] tml, quite excited[in the nervous way..] abt it...

its like im nv gonna come back...even if i did want to go but i cant go anyway to the closest neighbouring country furthermore its [another name for the xx place^^] which is our historically ancestral home...and soooo? aish, it is nothing, end. [the translation IS BAFFLING. :( ]

Curious arent u? u are Curious right? hehe, continue being curious. hahaha~ ah, and that very astonishing matter that i mentioned had everyone thinking that im gonna appear in a television drama, actually [the astonishing matter] is not abt that, and the 'astonishing matter' has been cancelled. as for the drama, it was like its reported on the news, a really sudden decision. im was a lil dazed by the speed of things but since ive signed on ill do my best.

it was my first day meeting the young cast and crew members of <I RUN>, we immediately tried out the script, ,the camera and even had the get-together meal, all of us became fast friends and everyone looked after me, so i am very happy. actually the astonishing matter was 'spin kick' whom dongwan that boy stole away. i really like that role of "Hexiu". when the movies screens you must watch it ok, when you watch it imagine that im the person playing 'hexiu', hehe. but it is because of dongwan that i could meet such a good and nice director, nice cast members and nice production so it was a blessing, but i dont like dongwan, because of those muscles...

and abt my solo album, it is scheduled as an event for the next yr, production ought to start after filming wraps, and we have to schedule and balance activities in a way that it will not interfere at all with shinhwa activities. are your curious minds slightly satisfied? and another thing..i cant say it...because it is a REAL secret...just before the next yr everyone will be able to see me rap on tv. i will not give more details but you will get to see it alot. hehe, another 5 hours before i set off for [xx place], but because of the rap homework[i think he refers to the composing for minwoo??] i cannot sleep yet...we had a meeting in the recording studio just now, and now we are editing the rap and music source.

...at home now..one person..all alone...

everyonw, from today onwards you may never see me again, although it is a little hard but its inevitable...if [xxx place] is nice i'll hide away in a corner until all the crew ppl leaves.

[xxx place]'s rice should be yummy, but i will never know until i try it for myself. Everyone, if i go missing in [xxx place] don't blame the [xxx place] people, you shld blame the law...

rice...BROWN...Bye~!!!

ERIC

============================================================================

im going cross-eyed from trying to follow his train of thoughts..o_O

but he is SOO adorable..^^

EDIT: GINNIE I LOVE YOU FOR THE MINRIC PICS^^

*running off to collect more to share...

and i found this on the eric thread..he is wearing something expensive^^

WHAT ERIC WAS WEARING....

Milan Fashion Week

Gucci

Spring/Summer 2007

At Gucci the thrust was Sixties-inspired geometric prints combined with retro futuristic lines. The result? Classic shapes with kaleidoscopic motifs, loose sleeves and, for the evening, full-length printed cashmere creations.

GUCC_MW_SS07_0009.jpg

Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 - Gucci - Runway

September 27, 2006 - Piazza Oberdan, 2/B

Milano, Italy

EXPERT OPINION:

If Frida Giannini's first menswear collection for Gucci is even half as successful as her womenswear line, she will officially have filled Tom Ford's big shoes (OK, cowboy boots). The Italian designer has a knack for knowing what women want even before they do (who would have thought ladies in rugby shirts would be such a hit?) and it looks as though her talent translates to menswear, too. For her debut collection, Giannini looked to the golden era of the Sixties playboy, when the Gucci house was at its pinnacle. Think slim, single-breasted satin jackets in elegant prints over narrow trousers, leather bomber jackets teamed with spectator shoes, shorts short enough to lounge alongside the Italians on the beach in Capri and white suits for evening. Brava!

Source: GQStyle, Milan Fashion Week, HelloMagazine.com, Gucci.com

CREDITS TO GINNIE

Guest angelix

2/1 [news] Junjin -- Mcountdown performance

MAY TAKE OUT WITH FULL PROPER CREDITS

Live performance at Mcountdown

MC: super junior

date: 4/1/2007 (thursday)

time: 7.30 - 9pm

venue: 88 sports hall (seoul)

performances: brian, JUNJIN, ss501, wax, bobby kim, the nuts, gavy, nj, battle, noblesse and others

credits// mnet + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=297.0

---

1/1 [news] SBS music appreciation attires "sexy and elegant"

u986_390606_12.jpg

before 2007 arrives, 3 television companies held their music appreciation events. this is different from normal events, as it belonged to the stars. their image and attires were all elegant and happy, full of their invididual tastes and styles. the most appealing was the female actors. this year (2006)'s newest trend -- sexy style was shown at the event. even the female actresses who werent used to sexy clothing also appeared in them, claiming the spotlight.

seoulsports.com gave a grand finale for the attires for the event. because its an award ceremony, so everyone looked pretty. especially eric and the female actresses' elegant and stylish look, they were hailed as the best dressed in the event. on the contrary, there were some stars who did not dress well. their attire was too grand, and seemed weird to people.

on the 31st's sbs music appreciation event, eric appeared in a cheerful pose and a special extraordinary suit to match his style. it seemed that the suit was made to enjoy the ceremony. the top was a stripey suit.

<unrelated parts removed>

credits// isportainment + jojoyu7@shinhwachina + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=290.0

---

1/1 [news] JUNJIN new year resolution: Get Into China

the new year starts, shinhwa's junjin will step into China as a solo singer.

on the 30th of dec, junjin expressed during an interview in a cafe at seoul "entering into a new year, the single will be released in taiwan at the end of january, and i will start activities there."

on this day, junjin has also filmed an MV with taiwan singer Linda, this is also linda's 2007 single which is going to be released in january, its main song. the song name is not confirmed.

this MV narrates a tragic love story, junjin will appear as a photographer who scarifices for the woman he loves.

junjin said "linda's duet "forever" is also recorded in her single, this is my first step into the chinese market. shinhwa is extremely popular in china, and has numerous support there. the members kept encouraging me saying that i belong to the chinese entertainment industry.. after thinking about it for a long time, ive decided to enter as a solo singer. being able to bring my music to the fans, im very happy."

also, junjin's single "love wont come" solo activities in seoul will stop in mid january.

credits// myth6 + 打糕@shinhwachina + prizzyy@http://s-shinhwsarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=280.0

Guest poloblue

happy new year to all the shinhwa fans! <3

hope everyone and of course our shinhwa boys will have a happy and successful new year!

of course, congratulations to eric for winning THREE awards! he's off to a great start in 2007 already :)

here's the link:

i watched it! hahahah, hes like a kid! why was he laughing so much!!! my friend tells me off for covering my mouth when i laugh, but minwoo does too!!!!! well, from now on, i have permission to cover my mouth when i laugh!

WHAT ERIC WAS WEARING....

Milan Fashion Week

Gucci

Spring/Summer 2007

At Gucci the thrust was Sixties-inspired geometric prints combined with retro futuristic lines. The result? Classic shapes with kaleidoscopic motifs, loose sleeves and, for the evening, full-length printed cashmere creations.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...W_SS07_0009.jpg

Source: GQStyle, Milan Fashion Week, HelloMagazine.com, Gucci.com

ERIC WEARS GUCCI!!!!!! OK, WHEN I GET SUIT, ITS GONNA BE GUCCI!!!!! HAHAHA ERIC IS SO...........UNIMAGINATIVE!!!!! HE WORE THE SAME SHIRT AND TIE TOO! LOL

UI#%"+åKR+i+pdpf :blink:

Watched Happy Shares Company... Hyesung~!!! OMG! We gotta see him topless! His biceps *drooling*

Even though he was wearing a shirt you could see them well.. :w00t::):D:lol:

hahahahha, sungie with muscles! LOL! when was this manwon happiness???? wait, is manwon happiness the same as happy shares comapny????

hey everyone, im new to soompi. my friend michelle (coolieever) got me into shinhwa and told me to join here ^^ my name is kyle. my favorite song/mv is 'wild eyes' but can someone tell me why theres only 5 people in it? arent there 6 people in shinhwa?

whoooooo!!!!!! another male in this thread!!!!!! welcome welcome!!! ur friends with michelle????? HAHAHAHAHAHA, do u do ur homework last thing in the morning before school as well??? or when u had an assignment on a religion, did u do 'shinhwaism' too?? LOL

hi kyle!! welcome!

yea...what christine said. keke..now all we have to do is get u to join orange crush..rofl.

x]. michelle tld u about them? cool. guyz letz load kyle wit lots of fun shinhwa clips! rofl. x33.

uh..i'll be back with clips so this isn't a spam post..O.O

::edit::

THANKS ROZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone tell me how Hyesung's newest songs and M ft SAT single are doing ?

i am anxious to know the result of their hardwork?

and congrats to our "lovers" lol, shinhwa jang

whats hyesungs new song? is it love afterwards??? where can i get the audio for this?????

Guest samshiku

DV[thats ur name right :P] i'll pm it to you^^

i get all my k-pop from z-degrees ;) u can go make an acct there if u haven its real gd!

UI#%"+åKR+i+pdpf :blink:

Watched Happy Shares Company... Hyesung~!!! OMG! We gotta see him topless! His biceps *drooling*

Even though he was wearing a shirt you could see them well.. :w00t::):D:lol:

omo~!! really?? is there a youtube link for it already..???

i wanna see~!!!! :hyper:

dooode: welcome to Shinhwa thread.. :D

eric is so funny in those pics.. :lol:

so eric's suit is from Gucci.. thanks for the info JC | Ginnie

Guest nutzie

xtine - which clip are you referring to? i'm confused O_o

whoa.. i don't believe that eric's outfit was considered perfect for the event O_o i'm speechless.. hahahha.. maybe i should tell my friend's brother to wear that for prom too.. they wouldn't allow me to sleep over at their house anymore -________- i guess only someone as wacky as eric is can carry off that kind of style..

dv - i cover my mouth when i laugh too.. cos i used to have braces and you know how self esteem can drop much when you're at the braces stage.. i guess it becomes a habit.. and i cover my mouth when i talk while eating too, even when there's nothing in my mouth.. my bro always gets pissed with that O_o" and yes, manwon happiness is the same as happy shares company, and so is manwon ui haengbok..

Guest poloblue

DV[thats ur name right :P] i'll pm it to you^^

i get all my k-pop from z-degrees ;) u can go make an acct there if u haven its real gd!

thanks!!!!!! z-degrees??? i go there too, but haven't been for a while

dv - i cover my mouth when i laugh too.. cos i used to have braces and you know how self esteem can drop much when you're at the braces stage.. i guess it becomes a habit.. and i cover my mouth when i talk while eating too, even when there's nothing in my mouth.. my bro always gets pissed with that O_o" and yes, manwon happiness is the same as happy shares company, and so is manwon ui haengbok..

hahahaha, well ur brother and my friend is just a retard then!!!!!!

is this spamming??? fine, i'll think of something to say so that its not spamming! hmmmmmmm

um, dont u think um hyesung um, lets see here, dont u think hyesung looks most asian out of all of them??? lol yes this is random! he looks more asian than the others.

some people i know thought dongwan was half korean, half western, like daniel henny and dennis oh. haha

Guest pandan

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

Here are the youtube links to english-subbed Mnet Star Watch videos, for those who cant read the chinese subs :)

(english translations by square-boxes) *--> thanks, eileen!*

061002 Mnet Star Watch, Making of Shinhwa's Singapore Concert, Episode 1

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dzPlW0AVlM

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wY36ZWNYk8c

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2vpnXwfPXhU

061004 Mnet Star Watch, Making of Shinhwa's Singapore Concert, Episode 2

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLJHHccXPl4

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=N2v4hpsVWJ8

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTd2tKxIjpk

061009 Mnet Star Watch, Making of Shinhwa's Singapore Concert, Episode 3

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ua7x1oJZikM

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wuAzYWtO2h8

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDkK01UMjEQ

Enjoy watching! :)

Guest hammie2010

1/1 [news] SBS music appreciation attires "sexy and elegant"

1/1 [news] JUNJIN new year resolution: Get Into China

this MV narrates a tragic love story, junjin will appear as a photographer who scarifices for the woman he loves.

thanks for sharing =) YAYY!!! Congrats to ERIC XD his pose is just so funny^^ there's Han Eun Jung too =)

Oh man, the part abt JUNJIN's part in the new MV is so sad =( Hope JUNJIN is successful in his work in China tho' he shld take care of his health as well

JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!

Here are the youtube links to english-subbed Mnet Star Watch videos, for those who cant read the chinese subs :)

thanks for sharing the links =) YAYY!!!

xtine - which clip are you referring to? i'm confused O_o

whoa.. i don't believe that eric's outfit was considered perfect for the event O_o i'm speechless.. hahahha.. maybe i should tell my friend's brother to wear that for prom too.. they wouldn't allow me to sleep over at their house anymore -________- i guess only someone as wacky as eric is can carry off that kind of style..

the one where 'wedding march' is in the background music

LOL. erics outfit was cute! but... *throws up* i would never wear that. i mean, if i were a guy. LOL. well u know how realli weird lookin stuff is sometimes realli expensive and in... LOL

nevermind. it wus rozzy who posted the video.. LOL

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

hahahahha, sungie with muscles! LOL! when was this manwon happiness???? wait, is manwon happiness the same as happy shares comapny????

Yes, it's the same. You can see Hyesung with his new body in Happy Shares Company - Junjin vs. Ayumi Part 2 (2006-12-23)

aindy, I dunno if there is a youtube clip(s).. But I can cut and upload. Will post the link once done :)

EDIT:

Jun Jin, Andy & Hyesung in a hotel room (wow, sounds perv XD) cut from Happy Shares Company

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUNPYp6i28M

Guest sunnydays.

Thanks so much Rozzy. (: LOL the dance for manwon hangbok... SOOO cute... I love the part where they just go crazy & start fooling around... especially Andy in the helmet... LOL it made me laugh so much. xD; Gosh, you gotta love those guys. (: <3 Only them can do something like that. They're known for that stuff. ^^ Haha, so cute<3

This is like our own room.

During non-publicity period, we always visit this same place to practice.

We danced over and over again, We sang over and over again.

We practiced our dance steps non stop,

Practiced our songs non-stop,

Until the next album is released, it really is a long time from now...

"Never mind, I am sorry"

Jin was sick during rehearsal but he still apologized to us.

When we prepared for our album, we frequently apologized to each other.

Although it was tough but to make the perfect performance, we seemed to always apologize to each other.

It is about time to start, feel that this road seems like a long one.

The road to the stage is like a tunnel that winds longer and longer.

But now I like to walk this road very much.

During our rest period, I miss this road a lot,

The road that I like the most in this world, is this path before we go up on stage.

Hyesung, how was it?

I felt very happy!

Andy, how about you?

I was so nervously shaking!

Minwoo, how was it?

It seem like a dream!

Junjin?

Felt like I changed into a different person.

Eric?

Too beautiful!

I was also filled with confidence, very glad.

Performing in front of our fans feels...

Very happy,

Felt our existence,

Felt the best.

Hyesung enjoys the pursuit of speed,

Don't let his gentle looks fool you, he has his passionate side,

Dongwan likes to drown himself in the music in the recording room,

Andy likes to play basketball,

Jin brings us happiness,

Eric likes to rap,

I like to dance.

I love my companions.

We are very different from each other, but we are slowly becoming more alike.

This kind of feeling...is not the nervousness felt in a competition.

It is the kind of feeling heartbeat going faster, nervous

Just like when....you are meeting with your loved one

Exactly! That's the feeling!

That the feeling when waiting backstage.

I am waiting to meet my loved fans..

"It is our MV"

"Is Andy" Look at his gesture" "Too mature, feel too old" "Really feels old" "Clearly good looking"

"Do our fans look like orange?" "Shinhwa Changjo" Shinhwa Changjo"

"Talk song singer" "Talk song?" "It is Folk song!" "This is shown on the program "Beautiful Night"" "Not bad"

"Microphone looks great!" "Hahahahahahaha"

"Stylish posture" "Looks like a priest"

"Hyesung, what happened to you?" "Only you are like that" "Is Hyesung?" "Good looking"

"What happened there?" "Jin, are you doing comedy?" "Thought so"

"Good looking" "I am like that when standing in front"

"Only One"

"Were you all not nervous?" "Nervous till I was shaking!" "Really?"

"Nearly danced the wrong steps" "I was too nervous I danced the wrong steps" "Dongwan, you really danced the wrong steps" "HaHaha"

"Because Dongwan didn't wear his shirt, he was shy. That's why he messed up the dance steps." "HaHaHa"

Six --- Is just a meaningless number.

BUT, to us, SIX means "Shinhwa"

A legend.

We...did our best.

All those sweat did not go to waste.

We are walking towards success.

WOW... gave me goosbumps... thanks so much for the translations, I'm gonna go watch it again now & now I will know what they're talking about. XD;; Awww, I love this video... it's like, in between their starting & where they're at now, it's when they're bonding & getting closer... it's so touching ~ It makes me smile that they thought (& still do) this way, that they're like one. & Wow... <3 LOL That's all I can say, "wow". It's really touching. (: Thanks again <3

oh yeah, you can see the oil and the water together and uncle dongwan inside the room with the computer :P

found an old video of shinhwa's cuteness with song hye kyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSeh2XHeNQc

Thanks for the videoo ~ It was soo happy. ^^ <3 I love it. Song Hye Kyo singing... LMAO, but she's so cute. ^^; Haha, uncle Dongwan inside the computer room... it reminds me of when they were on Yashimmanman, & they were talking about how Dongwan locked himself in the computer room often... *COUGH* doing what, I wonder?! LMAOOOO jk XD;

061002 Mnet Star Watch, Making of Shinhwa's Singapore Concert, Episode 1

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dzPlW0AVlM

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wY36ZWNYk8c

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=2vpnXwfPXhU

061004 Mnet Star Watch, Making of Shinhwa's Singapore Concert, Episode 2

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLJHHccXPl4

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=N2v4hpsVWJ8

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTd2tKxIjpk

061009 Mnet Star Watch, Making of Shinhwa's Singapore Concert, Episode 3

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ua7x1oJZikM

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wuAzYWtO2h8

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDkK01UMjEQ

Enjoy watching! :)

Awww, thank you for the links. (: <3 I will watch this after I finish with my homework, tee hee ^^

Archived