• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

yeshhhh!~

i am back!

mj missed me!!!!!!! *cries a thousand rivers*

i'm doing much better than yesterday which is an improvement.

but how can i rest when shinhwa is calling to me??????????

ME TOO!~

i love that part too, mj!~

i was thinking of making that my siggy. hm. should i make it my siggy?

like, putting in my siggy:

"shinhwa is not a choice, but fate" - wannie

"there is no gap between us members" - minu

"we've been together for 8 years, how can we not have chemistry?" - andy

"i'm irresistable" - jinnie

"i love crabs" - sungie

"i love sungie" - eric

hehe....... :ph34r:

Yesh!! I miss you. I miss your long postings and replies LOL! Hey.. I've been sick for this one month either. I just got better last week.. Definitely the worst time of my life ><" See.. that's what I love about you. Every single thing that you see, it gives you an idea :P Go ahead and make them, they will be a cute little banners and yet meaningful =D

It's almost new year! I hope everyone had nice Christmas!

1. 29/12 [news] "Shinhwa family" 2006 music/acting kings - What exactly is this? It didn't affect any of the awards such as SBS and etc. daesang.

Hey "Mommie Alice"! I can only give you the answer for number 1 question. It means that all Shinhwa members won all the votings that were conducted on the internet a while ago. Here I'll give you the results..

Ballads category:

MVP male singer: Shin Hyesung with 34257votes (31.4%)

second junjin with 20912votes (19.2%)

third lee minwoo with 15536votes (14.3%)

Best group MVP:

shinhwa with 40401votes (49.7%)

Actors category:

mun jung hyuk first with 56247votes (32.6%)

Best drama MVP:

invincible parachuting employee with 425507votes (38%)

Top kpop influence:

MVP: SHINHWA with 41108 votes (37.2%)

and regarding that Park Shi Yeon.. my friend looks exactly like her. She's a replica of PSY but prettier :lol:

[HQ] 061222 mnet star request - JunJins Christmas Message [720x480][en subbed][battleshinhwa6]

[HQ] Minwoo - 2006 Christmas Message [720x480][en subbed][battleshinhwa6]

[HQ] 061222 RicDy - 2006 Christmas Message [720x480][en subbed][battleshinhwa6] - will be up by an hr time. >"< CB is not working well for me today~

http://clubbox.co.kr/battleshinhwa6

Thank you for sharing.. I'll definitely drop by your clubbox later :)

SBS Gayo Daesang Pics

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/971/nisi200612290003562957wtz1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9623/2006123011411911301vz7.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7770/kp1061229040900cx7.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3066/200612292357155250ra9.jpg%7Boption%7D

Thank youuuu so much for sharing those pictures. Wheee.. JunJin and Andy were up on the stage receiving the awards. Both are lookin' good :D

JunJin with his intense stare performing with MC Mong.. <3 Can't wait to download this clip.. ^^

Guest miss':bella

Congratulations to our very own SHINHWA on thier BONSANG at the SBS Gayo Ceremony.

I was extremely excited that Dongwan Oppa who we haven't seen in such a long time was gong to attend the ceremony.

But as I was watching it, he wasn't there. =[

Too bad, I guess he was busy with the filming of his new drama.

I am so happy for Shinhwa but again I am unpleased with the winner of the DAESANG.

I am so sad for SG Wannabe.

Their album was extremely goooooooooood! Not to mention, "My Partner" was like the biggest hit!

Next year, I am hoping for another "AGAIN 2004" for us! FIGHTING ^_^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

CONGRATS TO SHINHWA!~

woot!~

*and thanks to joyce and ginnie for the pics.

gr. wan's not there.

hey guys! wow, i've missed a lot^^~ Our boys are SO busy!!! Wow....Eric has a new contract and is attending two (?) awards shows, JunJin's doing a duet and working in China and going to another awards show, Minwoo's wowing the crowds in China and working on his next album, Andy's out on X-man and a whole bunch of other shows and goin to awards shows and MCing, Dongwan is getting ready to shoot his next drama helping out his friends and going to awards show, Hyesung is building his muscles and winning all these awards AND THEN ALL of them all like winning EVERYTHING!!!! kekeke^-^~~~ Shinhwa rocks u guys^^~

wow.

that's summing it up!~

haha.

3. Just a comment, not a question: My oldest son, who must be really bored during his winter vacation, watched My Girl and thought "tennis player" was HOT! I was like..."you are talking about Eric's girlfriend????" And he was like...."who's Eric?" I said, "that's Shinhwa's Eric's girlfriend" LOL! He just rolled his eyes! LOL! I had to rub that in!!!!

puahahahaha!~

you're son thinks PSY is hot?

lols, you must rub it in more that she's eric's then!~

haha

Yesh!! I miss you. I miss your long postings and replies LOL! Hey.. I've been sick for this one month either. I just got better last week.. Definitely the worst time of my life ><" See.. that's what I love about you. Every single thing that you see, it gives you an idea :P Go ahead and make them, they will be a cute little banners and yet meaningful =D

lols!~

my longs posts...

*looks back*

those are all behind me now! because now, i'm moving forward... like a comet! and leaving those long posts behind me!~

haha. okay, that's lame.

it seemed that everybody's sick during the holidays. aw. i'm glad you're feeling better now!~

haha, i dunno. maybe i just have an overly active imagination. is that a good thing? or a bad thing?

cause sometimes when i see minu it seems it's a bad thing...

*sees minu in those too low white pants and sweaty upper body*

*shudders*

:blush:

Guest pharmer

thanks angel2nyt and Ginnie for the award pixs. Glad to see that andy went. plus he looks really slick in that suit. seriously he looks like a rich kid, still surprised he had a tough childhood. It's good to see that the members still come out to support shinhwa regardless of which one is there.

Guest angelix

30/12 [news] GOODEMG: shinhwa, 2006 sbs winnings

hello everyone.

this is goodemg.

in the 2006 sbs music appreciation voting, shinhwa has emerged has the top in many categories, congrats~!

after the 8th jib was released in 2006, shinhwa embarked on a line of Asia tour concerts. and under the fans' support they have brought back great results on MKMF and in this voting.

most importantly, we want to thank all the fans who have supported shinhwa in their 8th jib, and support for the boys.

we hope that in other music competitions, we can continue to hear good news from the boys. and we also hope that the fans will continue to support them.

thank you.

credits// goodemg + 米饭小团子@bestshinhwa + prizzyy@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forum

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forum/index.php?topic=257.0

angel2nyt, thanks so much for sharing those pics..

and MC Mong duets with JJ.. cool..

andy's so cute that night.. ^_^

JC~!! i just luv your new avie.. i wanna steal it~!! *joke*

KRIZZY, no need hide.. :lol:

congrats to SHINHWA~!!

im soooooo proud of our boys..

they are the best..

Guest theLEGEND

lols!~

my longs posts...

*looks back*

those are all behind me now! because now, i'm moving forward... like a comet! and leaving those long posts behind me!~

haha. okay, that's lame.

it seemed that everybody's sick during the holidays. aw. i'm glad you're feeling better now!~

haha, i dunno. maybe i just have an overly active imagination. is that a good thing? or a bad thing?

cause sometimes when i see minu it seems it's a bad thing...

*sees minu in those too low white pants and sweaty upper body*

*shudders*

:blush:

LOL! JunJin + Hyesung = Moving forward like a comet xD

So you're no longer going to reply with your long posts now? Anyway.. This is the worse sickness I've ever had. I'm down with coughing for one WHOLE month!! :wacko:

Overly active imagination.. uhmm it's 50:50 haha.. It can be a good thing or bad thing like what you've described about Minwoo up there :lol:

Oh yeah.. I don't know if you read my post in "Battle Thread" Originally.. you were the top poster there but after with your absence for about a week.. You're no longer at the top of the line :D

thanks angel2nyt and Ginnie for the award pixs. Glad to see that andy went. plus he looks really slick in that suit. seriously he looks like a rich kid, still surprised he had a tough childhood. It's good to see that the members still come out to support shinhwa regardless of which one is there.

Yes.. He looks like a rich kid, that's what one of the MCs said about him during YSMM. Who could imagine that he had a rough time during his childhood :)

LOL! I just made it a while ago. Thanks hehehe =D

Guest angel2nyt

damn me too..although junjin and andy arent really my faves

they do look great in your avvie jc freakz

by the way.. i just want to ask you guys

is it true that the SAT person that minwoo had a duet with.. was one of the girls from battle shinhwa??

i read it from somewhere that she was from battle shinhwa...

zause if its true at least we now know the reason why minwoo had too much to do with her single

congrats to shinhwa on the bongsang!

28/12 Jun Jin to Sing Duet with Taiwanese Singer

woah. this is good news. im excited xD

28/12 [news] MC Mong thank you friend -- kim dongwan

wannie is such a good friend ^-^

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2006/11/03...952241130_1.jpg

M is a person who understands the hearts of the fans, he is named as someone who is good with fans' hearts. on the stage, he says things that causes goosebumps, and seems to enjoy the responses of the fans. when he's performing, he doesnt hide his real self and his heart from the fans. having been very accustomed to his performances, not only performances with shinhwa, he's also full of vigour and energy when he's solo-ing, like shouting "we're shinhwa!", standing on the solo stage singing M album's "intro" and "punch".

i agree. ^-^ minwoo gives his all in his concerts.

and also another thing that makes me really happy is my friend. She's in vietnam now but she will come to America soon. Anyways, she's not a Shinhwa fan. (trust me, she's more of a DBSG fan). But as I heard, she buys a lot of Shinhwa stuff from Vietnam and when she gets to America, she will give them to me as presents. I just think it's really sweet of her. She never buys any DBSG stuff (lol...) but now she would spend money to buy Shinhwa stuff for me...I really love my friend now. lol

there's shinhwa stuff in vietnam?!?

i must go tell my cousin to hunt for shinhwa items when she visit there this upcoming summer. muahahaha

Guest chopsticksandspoon

plus he looks really slick in that suit. seriously he looks like a rich kid, still surprised he had a tough childhood.

agree!

andy looks like someone who owns a big mansion in jeju island.

he probably will own one though. haha.

i was also surprised still!

i can never imagine andy having such a tough life.

*hides andy from the world to protect him*

30/12 [news] GOODEMG: shinhwa, 2006 sbs winnings

so it IS important!

good even posted a notice!

they must be really glad.

shinhwa's did VERY well this year, receiving LOTS of love from fans all around the globe.

plus battle's doing really GREAT TOO!

KRIZZY, no need hide.. :lol:

puahaha, but i wanna hide!~

me too, i wanna steal mj's avvie cause jindy's soo hot in it.

*steals*

LOL! JunJin + Hyesung = Moving forward like a comet xD

So you're no longer going to reply with your long posts now? Anyway.. This is the worse sickness I've ever had. I'm down with coughing for one WHOLE month!! :wacko:

Overly active imagination.. uhmm it's 50:50 haha.. It can be a good thing or bad thing like what you've described about Minwoo up there :lol:

Oh yeah.. I don't know if you read my post in "Battle Thread" Originally.. you were the top poster there but after with your absence for about a week.. You're no longer at the top of the line :D

lols, yeah, it's like that.

jinsyung love!

haha, but i'm still loyal to ricsyung!

i'll try not to reply with LONG posts. but when the need arises... who am i to deny myself a long post? righty?

aw man. one month of coughing?

sounds like me!

let's cough together!

puahahhahahha!~

hehe, when imagination and minu is used in the same sentence, it never means innocent things to me. haha. *wacks head*

yeah!!!!!!!!

joyce actually posted last week that 'if only i won't post for a week...' since i'm the top poster then BAM! it happened!

haha, joyce is really like an angel!~

should we force joyce to say that wannie's mine? and that jindy's yours so they'll really become ours?

*snickers*

damn me too..although junjin and andy arent really my faves

they do look great in your avvie jc freakz

is it true that the SAT person that minwoo had a duet with.. was one of the girls from battle shinhwa??

zause if its true at least we now know the reason why minwoo had too much to do with her single

yeah joyce!

gotta agree.

especially andy.

andy, looks like candy!~ makes me wanna lick him!~ :ph34r:

SAT IS???????

which one?

i mean, from what group???????????

is she that really great singer from group 3????

man, this is too much!~

where'd you read this?

I bring you.. downloadables!

[PERF - HQ] How Do I Say

howdoisaycap.jpg

Available in: MU + YSI (soon to come)

Download: http://z11.invisionfree.com/orange_c/index.php?showtopic=188

[PERF] 6th Album Comeback

WEDDING + DEEP SORROW

Available in: MU

Download: http://z11.invisionfree.com/orange_c/index.php?showtopic=189

Credits: `xtinee(me) @ orangecrush

SBS Gayo Daesang Pics

^i wonder what they sang..they looked cute performing tgt

CONGRATS ON THE BONSANG SHINHWA :D

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/gi...242122200_0.jpg

Andy Presenting Award.

Edit:

Looks like Dongwan didn't attend. Thought he was going to...Jindy is like Shinhwa's ambassadors now at these shows.

^ANDY LOOKED REALLY GOOD IN THIS PIC!

ya..im kinda disappointed tt the rest didnt attend

i guess wannie's busy w his drama.

and everyone's busy..

Next year, I am hoping for another "AGAIN 2004" for us! FIGHTING ^_^

^yeah! i hope so too! haha

but i don't think tt will be really possible cos they're gg for the army :tears:

so hopefully sg wannabe will blast us off again with another it album and sweep all the daesangs next yr..

or mayb ftts/lee sooyoung..they're really great singers

but the dbsg boys are really lucky tt their har work got paid off..2006 is their year i gotta say

^i was thinking abt tt too!!!

cos for battle..they had a couple of female competiting

so i was wondering if she was frm the competition

i did read somewhere tt good enter DID express tt they're training a female alongside battle to debut arnd the same date and the girl is frm the competition if im not wrong though..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

I bring you.. downloadables!

[PERF - HQ] How Do I Say

[PERF] 6th Album Comeback

thanks for these xtine!~

must go and download when my connection is not being retarded!

^i was thinking abt tt too!!!

cos for battle..they had a couple of female competiting

so i was wondering if she was frm the competition

i did read somewhere tt good enter DID express tt they're training a female alongside battle to debut arnd the same date and the girl is frm the competition if im not wrong though..

really???????

but what happened to jun hyosung and gina? (i remember how wannie complimented jun hyosung because he thinks she's pretty and when the mc mentioned it on the show, wannie was blushing! wargfklvdkr!~ jun hyosung and i have the same birthday though :blush: )

they're debuting next year right?

you mean they got someone who didn't reach the end of the show and released her first before they released the others?

and they got minu to work with her????????

man.

which one is she then?

from which group?

she did make the 30 of her batch, right? lols, of course she did.

is she that girl who left the show?

hm.. this SAT is so mysterious.

why am i so darn curious anyway????

BECAUSE SHE'S WORKING WITH MINU!~

haha.

EDIT:::

wait, just gotta edit this and type this here so i won't forget, i'm collecting shinhwa quotes.... hehe.

"shinhwa is a team that is possible with the talent of all six individual members." -eric

"shinhwa to me is not choice, but life." -wan

"if Shinhwa disappears, my life as an entertainer is over too." -wan

"we've been together for 8 years, how can we not have chemistry?" -andy

"there is no gap between us members" -minu

Guest samshiku

helo everyone! came back from camp!! :P

ive missed out soo many pages...and i gotta start on my translations again...

Krizza! you're back!!^^

CONGRATS TO SHINHWA ON WINNING THE BONSANG

too bad they are not going to be on e KBS concert...i can watch it! :(

i need them to go out more..and WHERE is dongwan nowadays...ok besides filming...and hyesung :(

can't wait for the 8th fanmeeting!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

helo everyone! came back from camp!! :P

ive missed out soo many pages...and i gotta start on my translations again...

Krizza! you're back!!^^

CONGRATS TO SHINHWA ON WINNING THE BONSANG

too bad they are not going to be on e KBS concert...i can watch it! :(

i need them to go out more..and WHERE is dongwan nowadays...ok besides filming...and hyesung :(

can't wait for the 8th fanmeeting!

yes i am back!!!

and you are too!

puahahahahahaha!~ :lol:

*huggles you*

was camp fun?

hope you had fun!~

we're all looking forward to your trans!

well, i am. haha.

i read that you still want me to look for the pictures, so i'm looking right now.

finding minu with a score sheet is hard though. so i'm just gonna take a cap of him from videos. cause i always see him in some clips poring over a music sheet. ^^

lols, i agree. i want to see lots shinhwa togetherness. but they're all so busy with their individual stuff right now.

wan's inside my room right now busy with his drama.

hyesung with his muscles. and album.

MAN!~ me too!~ fanmeeting means LOTS OF PICTURES!~ FANCAMS!~ FAN ENCOUNTERS AND STORIES!!!

and RICSYUNG MOMENTS!!!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest square-boxes

Mnet Ep 3 *part 2, end of ep 3*

minwoo: here? after i push you, you move there.

minwoo: you will hear the sound of the rain fallin after that give me the spotlight

minwoo: on the left, the feelin will be like when i sang "biya" in the past. i have thought about the concepts...

PD: when heejin walks past change the lights to red after that...

(battle JUMP JUMP! etc...)

PD: everything will be alrught tml if we can perform in this condition. minwoo do you want to reherse again?

minwoo: if we reherse one more time, we will feel better about it

PD: ok let's reherse once more

reporter: dont you feel tired?

minwoo: this music was done one day before the performance. it was done in the early morning the day before i arrived in singapore than we came here (singapore) and put on a performace.

PD: minwoo lets try once more.

minwoo: it will be like that if you like to perfrom and like music

minwoo: its been hard work everyone. now the sound is very good.

reporter: what kind of stage do you want to present tml?

minwoo: in order to create a unique performace in singapore so i specially composed a song before i came here. (when i was) at home. everyone knows when i had to perform BUMP in the past, because of the numerous performances, which i wanted to show different styles at each of the performaces, at the three tv stations i spent alot of effort. but those that realised were only the fans and the people who judged my perforamces. PLS UNDERSTAND ME!!! {heeheehee}

Minwoo: tml i will showcase a Good performace. FIGHTING!

reporter: are you going back to rest now?

Minwoo: no i am gg to check the wardrobe

reporter: why so much hard work?

minwoo: actually this kind of performances require a very thorough preparation. (waves at the fans) how do i say it? my personality would be that of a perfectionist so i will have to do the things myself than i will not worry. i approoach it with a professional attitude and do it like a professional would and i ahve learnt alot but i am not greedy and we ( i think minwoo is referring to himself and the pple that he work with) will repsect each other's opinion. (to the fans) Oh... ANN YONG~ { dies :) }

reporter: because you have done many concerts so there shouldnt be much for you to worry about right?

minwoo: how can i not be worried? because i have done my own solo concert, i am thankful for the experience and ia hve learnt alot from the experience. but peformaces will create an impression for you (as an artist) and . homework? so in order to complete this homework well, you have to keep testing and learning. one thing the members like about me is that, of course everyone is also seriously working, they like the fact i can take on the stage well. I also dont dont know how i do it but i guess when you love music you will be able to do it. i hope everyone likes < wontak angel>. what did you say?

reporter: i observed that during rehersals, you are even intrested in the back stage works etc and you take part very seriously. how do you feel?

minwoo: me and m countdown and pd kim have a very good relationship. so i will discuss with the staff and (cant transalte this guys's name) and the technical staff after which i will take part or observe and will gradually let it become my own. ( i think he is talking about applying what he has learnt and adding his own flavour to it). do what is possible and make the impossible possible.

this is the intresting part of performing. therefore, i like to get involved or discuss these things. all the staff should feel this way as well.

(for the last sentence his tone is not like that of a command but its more like m is saying that the staff will be as passionate and relate to his feelings)

reporter: you sweat alot...

minwoo: this is not sweat this is... my hard work? its sweat what am i talking about sorry ^^ (minwoo so odd ^^)

minwoo: i will give a good preformance tml!

______________________________________________________________________________________

FINISHED!!! ep 3 done ^^ hope you all can understand my subs though they are not very good.

credits: best shinhwa (chinese subs)

Archived