[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hey guys! i finished the translation! This is Kanata's SangSang Plus (old one) with Hyesung and Dongwan talking about him its kinda long so....yea....But u can find it here on youtube:

TALK ABOUT KANTA

paper: Are you guys normally close?

DW: We met doing a radio show for about one/two (<--not sure which one he said) year(s)--

HS:-interrupts-I'm kinda jealous....Kangta is...well he's ok i guess. lol. Jihoon(from group S) was who i knew first, so i was close with Jihoon. It was Jihoon who introduced me to Kangta

DW:oh...It seems the three of them drink a lot together...keke

HS: no...we don't lately Kangta is busy shooting his drama. Jihoon is ALSO busy shooting his drama. I'm busying WATCHING the drama....lol

DW: the gossip lately is that you drink by yourself...

HS: Hey, i'm getting ready too...my solo album (happy. happy) Kangata released his album and we should've released our album a little later but because of me, he wanted to quickly release it and get it done with...I got scared because it was pulled forward...

DW:-interrupts-so u got scared....oh that's how it was......

HS: i got scared. (script: the thing Hyesung is scared of is the CD activity being pulled forward) Actually when me and Chris (? who's that?) came out--

DW: -interrupts- Actually wehn i see the stage you looked a lot better...

HS: uh-huh (yeah.that's what i'm trying to say) LOL.

DW: -picks question-*looks at Hyesung and comes to camera*

HS: NO!!!

DW: really.....This *lifts paper* (says Stomach hair management) **some inaudible words!!!**

HS: **inaudible**

DW: What do u do? *looks at Hyesung*

HS: He manages it...

DW: LOL!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

----MC: This is Kim Min SUn's question isn't it???----

HS: In his drama Kangta has a lot of topless scenes. So i asked him "What are you going to do about the stuff on you chest and stomach?" And he look at me straight faced and took out this medicine...

DW: Jae moh ehk? (<---this is like the equivalent of NAIR)

HS: uh-huh... LOL LOL

DW: What you should do is tell more about.....

HS: No...i can't say anything more about it.... *holds paper* (paper says: Why do you keep taking it off?)

Why DO you keep taking it off?

DW:-interrupts- its 'cause he has confidence in his body.

HS: I wanna know: Aren't you taking it off too much? Are you goin to keep taking it off? Until when are you going to take it off? To waht point are you going to take it off?

DW: *holds paper* (paper reads: Why is your eye expression like that?)

HS: His eye expression is normally like that. They're normally strong because they're ripped!!!

(implying that Kangta's eyes are really small) LOL

*to Dongwan* Ask this is Kim Min Sun... Ask her (shy)...YOU ask her....I'm too embarrassed so i can't

DW: Have you even been chased? Min Sun has never had a scandal. In the dramas and CF's she is always pretty and makes people like her so she probably had an experience with someone chasing her...

HS: I think things like this are really fun...Entertainers getting chased and stuff. *so shy so immediately runs away*

DW:When did YOU ever get chased???

HS: Hey, i get it once a month!

(end of Hyesung and Dongwan piece)

MC: Hyesung is very much like Hye-sook (<--girl form on Hyesung's name)

*subtitle: hyesung who was particularly shy...)

Kangta: Hyesung is normally feminine and cute. Thanks to him i throw up sometimes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[end of clip]

Whew......ENJOY!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out my mom likes JUNJIN!! hahahaha+

she said he luks so adorable...

i like em all.... specailly sexy minwoo

ahahh thats cute (: my mom likes eric.

shinhwa has nice handwriting's but i think i like dongwan's or junjins handwriting the best (: funny i would guess that they would have teh worst but they actually have the best (: i thought maybe hyeusng would have realll nice handwriting almost like a girls, but its far from that.

there are so many pictures.... i'm loving it. keep them coming please (:

oh yes i forgot to say HAPPY BE LATED BIRTHDAY DONGWAN!! and you are soo lucky to have all those nice presents from your fans!! and also i love junjin's new album!! i was worried about him going solo and all, but it looks like he is doing well (: i'm happy for him.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

HS: no...we don't lately Kangta is busy shooting his drama. Jihoon is ALSO busy shooting his drama. I'm busying WATCHING the drama....lol

Rotfl :lol:

I'm glad to know we share something hahaha~

Thanks for the translation!

ah yes. i recomend spin kick too! i think i even got to download it with subs somewhere.. forget where though. then eric's drama is uploaded soemwhere in youtube with susb... but i have it as a movie here too. hm, i'd say watch banjun dramas with andy! veru etertaining and most of the time heartwrenching. haha. for me. that is.

maybe you meant sungie? and not wannie? cause wannie's already got ahot bod to start with. ^^

yeah, i get what you mean, give me a shirtless andy and i'd probabaly complain for corrupting innocent lives but show me a shirtless minwoo and i'dd still probabaly complain but it's because he's only shirtless.. why only shirtless??????

oh yes thanks for correcting me yeah i meant sungi and andy omg =P i miss u guys!!! -hugs labintatlo- O.O -embarassed jumps away- sry guys my computer didnt work yesterday >.< so i got a new one cuz its no longer working i wonder if i was overlfowing with shinhwa pictures on it? XDDD but anyways hugs to u all i missed u guys and this thread too :(

agree. wannie looks so hot.

wait!!! when is he NOT hot? i ask you?? when when when????

yes, they got him a motorcycle... since wannie loves motorcycles. and a LV bag. and TH! grawr. these fans are the best. i seriosuly wish i'm a korean right now... :P so i can pitch in and contribute to the gift giving!

teh party is very short! but very happy! everyone was greeting wannie like he's there. haha. of course, the cake helped...

hah wannie's alway hot xD.

the fans giving him a motorcycle reminds me of the time on yashimanman when junjin talked about dongwan having this motorcycle that was messed up xD and the skates that minwoo used xD

puhahah wansyung's so cutee. they joke around alot :lol:

okie... after i catched up here are the things i wanna say ....

21/11 {Trans} Jin, "It's best to receive praises for hard work" -worth reading-

http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2006/...1211603591130_0.

CLICK TO READ ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...3;boardseen#new

Believe me, this is indeed a very emotional and worth reading article T_T;; I cried after i read it.

Credits : Credits: o-six for original article + bestshinhwa for chinese translations + ||sOpHiA*@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

omg that is very sad i almost cried

coollady6 omg i totally agree with u thats why i love shinhwa so much ^^ and welcome to the shinwha thread

3rd shinhwa fans are so awesome i cant believe they bought dongwannie a motorcycle hehe i bet he really loved that gift i think i heard he loves motorcycles -__-

tvxqsaraeng THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!!! and all that effort u just amde my day :D ive always wanted to know what they were talking about now i know thanks to u hehe lol hyesung so cute shy to ask the question :P

and last of all HAPPY THANKSGVING EVERYONE!! im gonna celebrate tmrow but hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving ^^ im thankfull to have u guys here to make my days happier ^^

hey guys! i finished the translation! This is Kanata's SangSang Plus (old one) with Hyesung and Dongwan talking about him its kinda long so....yea....But u can find it here on youtube:

TALK ABOUT KANTA

DW: We met doing a radio show for about one/two (<--not sure which one he said) year(s)--

HS:-interrupts-I'm kinda jealous....Kangta is...well he's ok i guess. lol. Jihoon(from group S) was who i knew first, so i was close with Jihoon. It was Jihoon who introduced me to Kangta

HS: Hey, i'm getting ready too...my solo album (happy. happy) Kangata released his album and we should've released our album a little later but because of me, he wanted to quickly release it and get it done with...I got scared because it was pulled forward...

HS: i got scared. (script: the thing Hyesung is scared of is the CD activity being pulled forward) Actually when me and Chris (? who's that?) came out--

DW: really.....This *lifts paper* (says Stomach hair management) **some inaudible words!!!**

HS: In his drama Kangta has a lot of topless scenes. So i asked him "What are you going to do about the stuff on you chest and stomach?" And he look at me straight faced and took out this medicine...

HS: No...i can't say anything more about it.... *holds paper* (paper says: Why do you keep taking it off?)

HS: I wanna know: Aren't you taking it off too much? Are you goin to keep taking it off? Until when are you going to take it off? To waht point are you going to take it off?

HS: His eye expression is normally like that. They're normally strong because they're ripped!!!

*to Dongwan* Ask this is Kim Min Sun... Ask her (shy)...YOU ask her....I'm too embarrassed so i can't

DW: Have you even been chased? Min Sun has never had a scandal. In the dramas and CF's she is always pretty and makes people like her so she probably had an experience with someone chasing her...

HS: I think things like this are really fun...Entertainers getting chased and stuff. *so shy so immediately runs away*

Kangta: Hyesung is normally feminine and cute. Thanks to him i throw up sometimes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[end of clip]

Whew......ENJOY!

OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH....I just came across this video yesterday and I was looking all over the place for a subbed version.

Guest malgretout

tvxqsaraeng : thank you so much for translations!

i couldn't stop smiling and/or laughing while watching it, especially when hyesung got shy and then the whole thing about being chased. gahhh wansyung are just too funny!

and wow....such a big present from shinhwa fans to wannie! a motorcycle! wow! he must've loved it =)

tvxqsaraeng Thanx for the translations. They sound so cute, but youtube hates me so the vid gets cut off sometimes or doesn't load properly, i'll probably watch it at uni or something :P

Thanx again!

and thanx Mal for sharing the links to news articles etc.

it wasnt you..???...

but youre the only xxtine_21 i know..

hmm... what did you post today??

nevermind..it was funny anyway

yes i read it.. they are also making us so proud

wus it the thing about minwoo being good in bed?! LOLS LOLS!

XTINE! your method of making sungie clean is better! i thought eric drew a fake one on him while he was sleeping. haha

then i remembered eric will be arriving a daya fter them from his visit in the US... lols. silly krizza.

vignette, lols. maybe cause you find sungie hot no matter what!

ah, i wanna see a wannie and sungie pic with the baby too!!!!

wa! wannie visited the chinese forum! grwar! lucky chinese fans!

lols.. if wannie is here... ah! i hope i hope i hope. haha.

if he IS, then he'll see all THOSE girls fighting over him. haha... throwing bricks, houses, mowning other's lawns, AND BLACKMAILING innocent people who made a mistake on their username just so they could claim him as theirs....

coughxtinecough

LOLS eric drew a fake mustache XD

which reminds me of that video of hyesung (i think) recording junjin and eric while they were sleepign ! HAHAA

junjin looked so pretty.. with his long hair LOLS

and eric has damn hairy legs LOLS!!!!!!

blackmailng? what the... BLACKMAILING DOESNT EXSIST IN MY DICTIONARY!!

<_<

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[end of clip]

Whew......ENJOY!

these lines cracked me up real bad.. come on, he's not exactly like a girl~!!

just want to share random stuff.. i went for a psych experiment at school, and as a token of appreciation, i guess, they gave us wiggly balls [this thingy that looks kinda like porcupine, but it's really soft and funny] and guess what color mine is!!! of course it's orange~!!! it kinda died in the cold, i'm trying to revive it again.. but yeah, that's just a random story =P

Guest vignette

nope u not alone..

:P i found him hot and man with the moustache too. ^^

Kris, so we are a minority then. :P

24/11 [Fan Experience] HyeSung during Japanese Fanmeeting! (+JunJin)

Hi Mal, thanks for sharing the link here. Hyesung in a good mood is a sight to behold. I hope someone can upload clips from the fan event.

tvxqsaraeng thanks for translating that clip. I can't help but laugh when he said he's busy watching the dramas of Kangta and Jihoon.

Guest angel2nyt

TALK ABOUT KANTA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[end of clip]

Whew......ENJOY!

oh my gosh.. i remember watching this..

it was so weird.. cause i didnt undertsand anything thanks for sharing this

now who was asking my name???

its easy..its a 5-letter name starting with j and ending with e

xxtine_21 no no not that

although hahahaha..with everything i have read in the fanfic forum of minwooforum

i think minwoo is good in bed

hahahaha

Guest angel2nyt

[diary] 11/23 Japanese Fan Meeting, by Japanese Fans

Diary 1:

After joining the fan meeting this afternoon, I am still very excited when I think about it. I want to share my feelings with others about this wonderful fan meeting.

Eric spoke some Japanese.

Junjin kept shouting "I love you" to all of us.

Andy did his heart dance and had bad football skills ^^

Minwoo showed his cute side (the starting pose from I Pray 4 U appeared again)

Hyesung's "Close Your Eyes" was performed really well. His eyeglasses were also very cool!

Lastly come Dongwan! During the football game, he kissed the member sitting next to him, and before that all the members hugged each other, but when it came to Dongwan's turn, he ran away, so dorky!

When giving out their personal gifts, Hyesung put his necklace on the fan's neck, and in the drawing competition the people can get close to Shinhwa and take pictures with them!

Diary 2:

The fan meeting this afternoon started late for 15 minutes. Suddenly, the title track from Winter Story started. The MC appeared, then at this time, the members appeared in a huge white balloon which already caught our attention at the beginning of the fan meeting. Like magic, the balloon burst, and the members started their performance, singing "Your Man". They were wearing casual clothes, which looked really different from the costumes they wore for the concert.

It was the first time I entered the performance grounds, and even though I sat on the second floor, I can see very clearly.

The two hours passed by so quickly. Hyesung's face has gotten slimmer since the concert!

Diary 3:

When the fan meeting first started, we saw that there was a huge ball which looked like a dinosaur's egg on the stage.

Suddenly 6 people bursted out from the dinosaur egg, and everybody was wowed.

There was great interaction between the members, with Hyesung, Dongwan, Junjin's solos... Two hours passed by really quickly.

Oh I hope that they could have sang more songs for us!

Credits: Japan Official Web (source), 小佳佳&holaiker@bestshinhwa (cn translation), cognizantfire@angelicalharmony (eng translation), angelicalharmony, cognizantfire@shinhwachangjo, shinhwachangjo

23/11 Shinhwa in Japan fanmeeting

Credit: RSpond + Kimdongwan.com.cn + oceans six + Baidu SHinhwa Bar + theeric + japanese Shinhwa forum + pisupisu + shinhwachangjo +only4steve

AGAIN DO NOT HOTLINK AND QUOTE

01cs1bn4.jpg

02ls3zy3.jpg

061123rs01jpfanmeethb3.jpg

061123fanmeet2zp8gb0.jpg

b49dfe150a65f57e01ff420rc4.jpg

b2218f1c968308ee5d03fc5br9.jpg

fan2ej5ca2.jpg

wannie2mr6.jpg

hah!!! so apparently hyesung only forgot to shave before the flight!! it seems like it's eric's that's going back to the grungy look.. nooo~!!

hyesung looks good with the glasses ^-^ eric doesn't look as tired after his break.. that's a good sign.. only 1 andy pic? what's with dongwan staring at minwoo? i think all of them are happy to be together again, that's good..

Guest katelin_kim

what's with dongwan staring at minwoo?

i guess i can answer your question,

that was because M was wearing the jacket that supposed be a Birthday present for DW!!!!! :P:vicx:

hahahaha i am thinking too much, but they all looked good, espcaily Minwoo, he made such adorable faces :D

Archived