[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest x_sadendings

gah!!!! i love that idea! hm.. maybe i can do the print eric pics part but the tshirt? hm. i'll think about it.

you did that to get votes? *swats linh's head with her fly swatter even though linh is clearly not a fly* silly girl! you should have made caps, towels, mugs with those prints too! ;)

i didn't say that! i said EAT dinner ON minu and not EAT MINU... hehe.. but maybe after i eat DINNER on MINU.. i could eat minu afterwards... :ph34r:

hehe. ricsyung is smex! you know that! ricsyung beats every other couple out there cause they have this hidden love for each other. well, sungie has it but eric has no problem in showing it ^^ which makes it even hotter! take that!

gawsh. i think i haven't seen that....! M LL... gr. need more LL eps! MINU eps are always HOT.

eric really likes to molest people. haha. i mean, touch people. and everybody loves molesting sungie.... aww... perfect!

it is so like linh to forget everything else when she sees ERIC. much more ERIC TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT. maybe you'd like to eat dinner on him too... then eat him afterwards.

THE WORLD FILLED WITH WANNIE'S?????

THAT'S HEAVEN!!!~~~

dooo eeeeeettttttt then send me one of the shirts :phew:

:o you did not just swat me with a fly swatter; clearly for flies, but I have been it with it

hehe now YOU shall be my campain mamager! B)

Ok since you marked xtines words I must mark yours.

Why aren't you EATING ON WAN but ON MINU?

WHY ARE YOU EATING MINU AND NOT WAN? huh?

RicSyung.... is the BEST darn couple there is! the longest running one too!

Eric... he's a wh0re but his heart lies with Sungie :lol: isn't perfect?

Let me try to remember... I know it's season two [durr] and I know it's been subbed.

Here we go!

Loveletter #12

Males: Lee Minwoo, Seung Si Kyung, MC Mong, Kim Hyun Joong, Ho Bum, Shin Jung Hwan & Chun Myung Hoon

Females: Jeon Hye Bin, Jang Young Ran, Lee Ji Hye, Lim Jung Eun, Seo Young Hee, Iche, Ryu Da Young

LOL I freakin love MC Mong the guy's freakin hilarious[random]

Of course I forget everything when I see a STRIPING ERIC I bet you nutzie and riz agrees with me xD

Maybe I will have dinner on Eric! maybe I'll eat him who knows! :ph34r:

If the world was filled with Kim Dongwan's it would be hilarious and peaceful :lol:

EDIT2::::

HOW TO GET SUNGIE'S ATTENTION.....

%7Boption%7Dricsyung_angel_pain.jpg

OOPS! how did that get here....?????

credits to SS: oil and water philosophy class

EDIT3:

for a ricsyung fic : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=84054&st=0

I LOVE THOSE CAPS LIKE LIKE LIKE WHOAAAAAAAAAA

srsly I should print this and shove it in the JinSyung lovers face :ph34r:

darn them for making my ricsyung seem evil towards each other ;_;

he-he.... it was magic I tell you krizza! that picture 8D;;;;;;;;;;;

is worth a thousand por-words! yes words... :phew:

I'll just let them be. It's their loss not to watch Super Rookie :phew: it's better for me to brainwash my other friend who is very interested in Hyesung and Minwoo

Let me check my files. I'm not very sure I have that episode. If I do, I'll upload it for you guys~ It's Heroine 5 btw :D

How coincidence? 713 and labingtatlo means 13 in tagalog. See.. I remember :P

:o:o:o

Is my Eric not good enough for them? :mellow:

*throws the brick monika gave her & takes xtines blender*

Anyways MJ if you have it... or if you can tell me where to get it I would love that :w00t:

Man h5? whoo whee is THAT a long time ago

i have it , if you want it i'll upload it for you or you want to downloas at CB?

just PM if you need

by the way, i finished uploading "Wontak's angel" so if anyone need i'll send it to you , just PM me :D

:lol::o:w00t:

OMG can I have that...link...to the CB thing & Wontak's Angel?

gosh you people have everything ><;;

qaxlod - Thank You for the pics! I know it's a pain to upload to imageshack esp one at a time -__-;;

But OMG he looks adorable yet hot yet something :lol:

krizza remember how I said there should be a M clothing line? :w00t:

I bet it would look ten times better than this! [because I think... he's modeling for other companies?]

Since it say nike and stuff it would be M! :ph34r:

lynnshim- whoa... that's just so cool... I can sorta tell it's Andy from the eyes and nose.

o.O I don't know how you're a anti-fan though... I think we settled in this thread before that Shinhwa fans are getting along with other fans... DBSK too :sweatingbullets:

><;; blah I'm being pulled apart one side RicDy one RicSyung *thunks head on table*

anyways.... PICTURES!

+Junjin Solo Single Autograph Session

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5623/20061118184313749vm2.jpg' alt='20061118184313749vm2.jpg'>

20061118184413569un0.jpg

20061118184912931vd8.jpg

20061118185114447vu8.jpg

20061118190021060kv9.jpg

20061118184414737um3.jpg

notice... big orange jacket! 8D;;

20061118190112032nx8.jpg

20061118190022562ny8.jpg

for an odd reason I like this picture... maybe it's because of his smile in here when he gets a gift from a fan ^^

credits: newsen

+Arena37 Special VOL29

are370jm7.jpg

are371sx4.jpg

are372nq0.jpg

are373nn2.jpg

are374yf2.jpg

are375sq7.jpg

are376mt7.jpg

are377mu1.jpg

FANGIRL DOWN! FANGIRL DOWN! *dead*

Plus I guess this kinda answers our question of who is the hairy-est :lol:

I swear... I think Minu is very good at just making a fangirl *nosebleed* in one picture

are378vy8.jpg

are379eq6.jpg

are3710uf1.jpg

are3711pd2.jpg

are3712tt6.jpg

are3713mc4.jpg

are3714jw7.jpg

are3715om2.jpg

are3716vw6.jpg

Ah-hahahaha gotta love Wannie's shirt<3 this just actually makes him cuter xD

are3717ib1.jpg

are3718tu0.jpg

This picture makes me want to

a. huggle these three xD

b. steal Andy's cap

c. steal Eric's pants or all three; they look the same

and d. strangle Andy for being so darn cute when all he is doing is tilting his head <_<

are3719fw5.jpg

Notice how... Minwoo is the tannest one O.O everyone else a fairly pale/white-ish skin...

AND ANDY'S GUNS! :o

are3720pn0.jpg

credits: ericvoice.net & orange crush? (;

edit---

ownage.gif

:phew: thank god I have something already posted on here or I would feel bad and gif a whole bunch of things xD

edit2---

xmkaex- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG That's one of the caps/visor/beanies I was searching all over the net and stores after I saw Eric wearing ! O_O

*bonks head the secondtime* Why didn't I check SHCJ? -____________________________-;;

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qaxlod- minwoo overload!..thank you so much xD..im loving his hair for some reason :P

aahh~!! yes yes, it's called visors *bonks head*

i'm in a hat mood these days, just like how my friend is in a puma mood.. my first target is eric's white beanie/visor thingy *see, i'm learning =P* and then it's andy's white fluffy hat.. i don't think i'm going for the visors though, cos i'm pretty sure it's not gonna look good on me.. but i'd like my boyfriend to wear it.. hahaha.. because guys have short hair, so it's easier to style it while wearing the hat.. i have long hair, so i can't really spike it up.. might as well dress up for haloween if i do that..

oh yeah, i forgot to add on in my last post.. what's with the little ponytail at the back? i was kinda surprised when i saw that.. i thought it's junjin's that's sporting a ponytail.. O_o"

i saw this person selling those beanies/visor/hat that eric has on schj

H033_white.gif <<that right :lol:

Guest miss':bella

Minwoo looks so hot. His body is just to die for.

I want to touch it >.< Oh my gosh, I'm getting disgusting. HAHA

I'm changing my avatar and signature soon! ^^

Guest krazie4adream

BOO!!!!

sigh..after reading back so of the post, i feel soo sad how ppl think shinhwa is getting old. it's just soooooo urghh..i know they're entitled to their own opinions and stuff but iono it's just so depressing to hear.

They aren't even 30 yet!!! so iono what's the big fuss about. Plus, aren't we growing old WITH THEM. even though you maybe young. i'm sure everyone is at least in their teens here. Sigh~ to me Shinhwa is a LEGEND, that's how they get their name too! a LEGEND not ANCIENT!!!!!!

and lately i've been really bad, i visited the DBSK forum more often and watched DBSK clips too.

BUT i still know FOR SHURE i lOVE SHINHWA MORE! although there is no tension between the two groups, they do get along. but i just don't like the fact that they are sorta "replacing" shinhwa. I really LOVE Yunho u-know, and i'm scared that one day i will love him more than Minu[this sounds sorta..werid] anyways........right now..this won't happen. i hope minwoo is going to start going on to game shows and do more promotion. so he gets more publized and recongition. That's what stupid SM is sooo damn good at. They really promote and advertise for the group, while GOOD entertainment on the other hand doesn't really.

Anyways..i shall come to this thread much more often. It's almost Thanksgiving Break, imma spend some time on a SHINHWA/MINWOO banner [and yes, i promised some ppl that i'll make a Yunho banner too. :unsure: hehe..] MAYBE A COMBINE ONE........hmmm...i've saved a LOAD of SHINHWA pictures, since i was a fan for a long time already but lacking Uknow pictures...okies..back to SHINHWA i don't want to say too much about "cough" anyways.......Shinhwa MANSAE!!!

Yong-Won-nee SHINHWA CHANGJO!

P.S- Those Junjin pictures are soo clear and nice, but i still wish he'll cut his hair, like when he went on heroine 6 or Infinity Challenge. it looks the best then.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

OMG!

those pictures, are so freaken hot!

kekeke....

and yes, nosebleed!

very bad....

LMAO!

anywaies.....yeah.......................

so very tired....this thread is growing so fast...

i have no time to catch up :(

hehehe...oh, well....

Heiyaaa aindy~!! :D

I've seen a clubbox who has that complete episode for that one. I'll try to look which clubbox has it and I'll get back to you. Clubbox is fine with you??

i have it , if you want it i'll upload it for you or you want to downloas at CB?

just PM if you need

by the way, i finished uploading "Wontak's angel" so if anyone need i'll send it to you , just PM me :D

JC and KATELIN.. as much as i want to dl from CB but i can't.. :(

any non-CB link will do.. thanks so much..

KRIZZA, you've just made my day too.. :D haven't seen a lot of RicSyung Moments..

thank you so much for the pics..

who sez Oil and Water don't Mix.. :lol:

GAXLOD, those MINU pixs are so great.. thanks..

JunJin's so gorgeous~!! love you double J~!!!

Thank you for the loads of Shinhwa pictures. I'm drooling :blush: . LOL, MW is always stripping for the fans! I'm so jealous! I also want to touch his abs, just to see how hard he's trained his muscles... yeah, wishful thinking. If it does happen, I'll probably squeal and then faint, or faint and then squeal. No specific order :P .

My devotion to the guys is still running strong. They are the LEGEND! How can anyone consider them old? :angry: . Mature and wise = yes :D . Old = HELL NO!

Ricdy-ism...

During Brand New MV filming...You look me, I look you..

m_C01026DDA026E59B.jpg

During rehearsal....You sit here, I sit here...

m_145654E1709D299E.jpg

During Loveletter game....You hug me, I hug you...

m_32D2E9277E5C964A.jpg

Continue the love....

b_4B562285A76A4241.jpg

Love must include affection such as this...

2006_11_5_24677_4124677.jpg

What else does love include, Andy?

m_A0EDA82FB6B98B8F.jpg

Love includes spinning?

m_2C5D54DF70B40954.jpg

Sharing one jacket?

m_D6C5996608D68442.jpg

Whispering into one's ear?

m_BD8B3587314F76DE.jpg

Of course, love must include saying I LOVE YOU!

((( Hidden in Eric's answers "I love you, Andy!" during Vitamin program. )))

md_1159021727360.jpg

Nothing beats strolling down the together...

190504_1641621028_EhKPU.jpg

Last but definitely not least...Love is Laughing Together...

211357_23650533_nhibp.jpg

211509_887251710_iOpiF.jpg

Remember this scene?

13do3.jpg

Ricdy! Eric's natural reaction was to turn to Andy....

23hc.jpg

(Krizza/labingtatlo posted Ricsung pic during Heroine 6, so I post this Ricdy version :lol: )

Credit all pictures to various chinese and korean sites.

Guest katelin_kim

hey guys, i wanna ask something!

is it ok to use the translation from one website and make subtitles out of them? coz my friend , she used like 5 of them to make subtitles for Shinhwa's Mvs and M's Mvs. she said that she typed the source and the translator incase she wants to upload them and share to others?

anyway, i want her hardsubbed Mvs too, as i knew she has like the hardsubbed for Bump, Last first kiss, Once in a life time, Weak man,... not sure(off topic again)

please guys! can you tell me so i can tell my friend. I want those files real bad(hihihihi)

I guess it depends on which site your friend got the translations from. Maybe suggest to her to ask the translator for permission? Or if it's like aheeyah as her source, I'm pretty sure it's allowed as long as there are credits.

aahh~!! yes yes, it's called visors *bonks head*

i'm in a hat mood these days, just like how my friend is in a puma mood.. my first target is eric's white beanie/visor thingy *see, i'm learning =P* and then it's andy's white fluffy hat.. i don't think i'm going for the visors though, cos i'm pretty sure it's not gonna look good on me.. but i'd like my boyfriend to wear it.. hahaha.. because guys have short hair, so it's easier to style it while wearing the hat.. i have long hair, so i can't really spike it up.. might as well dress up for haloween if i do that..

oh yeah, i forgot to add on in my last post.. what's with the little ponytail at the back? i was kinda surprised when i saw that.. i thought it's junjin's that's sporting a ponytail.. O_o"

^ I got 2 of the brimmed beanies like Eric's (girl version). Not sure where you live, but one's from Aritzia and one from rocky mountain trading co...brown and gray since I'm chinese and my relatives are not too keen on me wearing white on my head :sweatingbullets: but I did see them in white. As for Andy's white fluffy newscap I saw at Jacob's and Underground last year during christmas...didn't know guys wore them lolz

====

Loving the couple pics ^^ wonder what ricsyung will think if shinhwachangjo fans had them hugging printed on all their banners and shirts lolz

99% till xman is finished...andy looked so cute from the caps i saw...can't wait...hurry clubbox!

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

ginnie, thanks a lot for ricdy pics :)

I uploaded some Shinhwa MVs to my CB. The CB is silver so if you wanna take any of these do it quickly before they are deleted.. All the files are HQ. Originally posted to s-shinhwasarang.net.

너의 결혼식 (Wedding) MV

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/12m8a

T.O.P (Twinkling of Paradise) MV

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/qo09a

기도 (Prayer) MV

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/b229a

Only One MV

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/rp29a

First Love MV

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/ly29a

Wild Eyes MV

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/bsj9a

lynnshim..are you an antishinhwafan or something?

thats kind of.. offensive. and random :mellow:

wut makes u think shes an antishinhwa fan?

is it because shes a dbsk fan -_-

u shudnt judge so quickly

sehs been coming in here so much jus to let us know the results for the polls and everything

she hasnt once said anything mean about shinhwa (not to my knowledge)

and she even took all the time and effort to find that yearbook from a long time ago,and got her teacher to scan it.. =\

ANYWAYS

lynnshim! did u tell ur teacher who he wus? LOL

and u u for all the pixxors everbody!

I've been trying to figure out how to download from clubbox for awhile now, but no such luck. It would help a lot if the site had English words for some type of guidance. As much as I want to learn Korean, I'm not too good with learning different languages :tears: . Any kind souls out there willing to help a lost fan? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Archived