[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Thanks for sharing the youtube link. I've watched the whole show of Music Core. JunJin did an awesome job! :D

It's Love Letter Season 2 Episode 3 & 4. Check that episode out! :P

I think Eric is trying to hug, hold, grab HS when there are other members. I doubt it when there will be the two of them on the show. No? I dunno.. Whatever happens, SUNGIE will always tries to AVOID Eric xD.

Remember during Love Letter Season 1 when they had to do the hug and rolling thingy, that's the first time Hyesung and Eric are going to hug each other after 6 years :lol:

Yeah, my friends did say that Super Rookie is boring although they haven't even watch it and yet they dare to tell me that Super Rookie is boring?!?!?! :fury: All they hear are comments how boring Super Rookie is :fury:

Heiyaaa aindy~!! :D

I've seen a clubbox who has that complete episode for that one. I'll try to look which clubbox has it and I'll get back to you. Clubbox is fine with you??

i KNOW!!!!~~~ jinnie did a WONDERFUL JOB! :P

eric and sungie together on a show is interesting... :P

sungie and eric on that kim min jung ep? i have that subbed! ahha. that was where the oil and water came about!

tell them they'll be really bored if they say that again. cause it's boring to be sitting in a hospital bed after i beat the hell out of them :fury:

hmm.. maybe you can upload it MJ! i don't don't have CB! wa.

aindy, THIS MADE MY DAY!

EDIT:::

I OWNED A PAGE!!!!

and it's 713!

EDIT2::::

okay, i said in my post in the last page that i'd post a clearer pic of that RICSYUNG moment....

where SUNGIE is holding ERIC's hand....

9520050904189454150en.jpg

and eric returning the favor.....

MinuSH4.jpg

FINE!!! i'll give you more RICSYUNG PICS THAN I INTENDED TO!

many hav ebeen posted already.. but who cares? it's RICSYUNG!

sungie baby...

ricsyung060707eenternewsss2kr.jpg

it's you and me....

RS-KT_f.jpg

cause we love each other...

ricsung12qp.jpg

see, we're having fun!

ricsyung.jpg

see that? that's where i'm gonna eat you for dinner. :P

bscap00069ye.jpg

eric. not here...

1156170345_boku202.jpg

paper, rocks scissors!!!!!

bscap00040gi.jpg

ERIC! I TOLD YOU!!!! later....

1156170345_boku201.jpg

HOW TO GET SUNGIE'S ATTENTION.....

2005summerstorydvdz15li.jpg

eric loves hugging sungie!!!!

57af5d98272no.jpg

perfect for each other.....

0eb8e811483qh.jpg

we get the point eric... you love hugging sungie.

richugssung.jpg

having the time of their lives....

girl6.jpg

and my fave RICSYUNG PHOTO....

1139757229_0.jpg

ricsyung_angel_pain.jpg

OOPS! how did that get here....?????

credits to SS: oil and water philosophy class

EDIT3:

for a ricsyung fic : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=84054&st=0

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

i KNOW!!!!~~~ jinnie did a WONDERFUL JOB! :P

eric and sungie together on a show is interesting... :P

sungie and eric on that kim min jung ep? i have that subbed! ahha. that was where the oil and water came about!

tell them they'll be really bored if they say that again. cause it's boring to be sitting in a hospital bed after i beat the hell out of them :fury:

hmm.. maybe you can upload it MJ! i don't don't have CB! wa.

aindy, THIS MADE MY DAY!

I OWNED A PAGE!!!!

and it's 713!

Yeah.. that episode when they introduced the oil and water relationship :lol:

I'll just let them be. It's their loss not to watch Super Rookie :phew: It's better for me to brainwash my other friend who is very interested in Hyesung and Minwoo :P

Let me check my files. I'm not very sure I have that episode. If I do, I'll upload it for you guys~ It's Heroine 5 btw :D

How coincidence? 713 and labingtatlo means 13 in tagalog. See.. I remember :P

[EDIT]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...orydvdz15li.jpg >> this is a very cute picture xD

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Yeah.. that episode when they introduced the oil and water relationship :lol:

I'll just let them be. It's their loss not to watch Super Rookie :phew: It's better for me to brainwash my other friend who is very interested in Hyesung and Minwoo :P

Let me check my files. I'm not very sure I have that episode. If I do, I'll upload it for you guys~ It's Heroine 5 btw :D

How coincidence? 713 and labingtatlo means 13 in tagalog. See.. I remember :P

[EDIT]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi...orydvdz15li.jpg >> this is a very cute picture xD

yeah. it's their loss!

please... i hope you do have it. :P i want to watch it for more ricsyung goodness. :ph34r:

yes! you remember!!!! hehe.

we all love that pic. jinnie and eric trying to get sungie's attention but sungie turned to eric and not to jinnie. har har....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evi..._angel_pain.jpg

OOPS! how did that get here....?????

credits to SS: oil and water philosophy class

EDIT3:

for a ricsyung fic : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=84054&st=0

LOL haha how'd that last pic get there? xD they are sho cute haha now i dont even know which pair is better ricdy or ricsyung lol whihc do u guys prefer? i cant choose haha i checked out that link from whoever i got it from for junjin's performance i loved it i wish i could get a hold of his CD =P ahhhh another fanfiction -goes to read- thananks for the link lol did u write it?

LOL haha how'd that last pic get there? xD they are sho cute haha now i dont even know which pair is better ricdy or ricsyung lol whihc do u guys prefer? i cant choose haha i checked out that link from whoever i got it from for junjin's performance i loved it i wish i could get a hold of his CD =P ahhhh another fanfiction -goes to read- thananks for the link lol did u write it?

of course it's ricsyung!! ricdy is sweet brotherly love [with some abuse in between] while ricsyung is full of drama.. a seemingly one-sided love =P besides, they're my favorites.. so yep, biased opinion =P

ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ!

With Junjin's new single album out and his first ever performance as a solo singer finished successfully, we want the whole world in Korea to be aware of not only his popularity but his talent as a solo.

Of course, being in the top 10 on the Naver search does not mean anything. However, on special occasion's like this we should all help out and achieve this goal. ^^

Currently, Junjin is #16 on the Naver Search chart.

junjinnaver2om1.jpg

Yesterday, he went up as high as #8.

junjinnavercb3.jpg

The simple rules are written down below. Pleae take your time to read it and do it as multiple times as possible. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Type in (http://www.naver.com) on the address bar.

2. On the top of the site you will see the picture below.

naverrulewx0.jpg

3. Type in the name 전진 only. No other phrases. Focus on the name 전진 and click on the word 검색 box right next to where you write in the name 전진.

4. There you go. You have completed the job. However, to do this multiple times, go back to the main naver site and do the same process over and over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We should all try to do this at the same time. Is it possible if you guys can all make it 9 pm tonight (eastern US time)?

Guest katelin_kim

anyone has a complete episode of this one?

i wanna download this..

hello JC.. i see you~!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zci_mIwvIUM&NR

i have it , if you want it i'll upload it for you or you want to downloas at CB?

just PM if you need

by the way, i finished uploading "Wontak's angel" so if anyone need i'll send it to you , just PM me :D

His styles are simply off the hook.

I would want my BF to wear these styles!

AHHH <3 MINWOO <3

MEN MEN! FOLLOW THIS~

His sales are #1 on GMARKET!! WOOOT ~~~

1163859710adminupload20et9.gif

1163859710adminupload20cb0.gif

1163859710adminupload20lt3.gif

1163859710adminupload20vo1.gif

1163859710adminupload20bk8.gif

1163859710adminupload20gb2.gif

1163859710adminupload20an7.gif

1163859923334ly9.gif

1163859710adminupload20td5.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11638607681ei0.gif

11638607682ku9.gif

11638607684uv0.gif

11638607685vu6.gif

11638607686tm7.gif

11638607687sb2.gif

11638607688nh6.gif

11638607689hk1.gif

116386076810bx2.gif

116386076811za5.gif

116386076812yd1.gif

116386076813mj9.gif

116386076814ha9.gif

116386076816em7.gif

116386076817qf2.gif

116386076818ep8.gif

116386076819dk7.gif

116386076820tm5.gif

116386076821ek4.gif

116386076822yh6.gif

116386076823uq6.gif

116386076824nx8.gif

116386076825nh5.gif

116386076826wa1.gif

116386076827vg6.gif

116386076828an5.gif

116386076829ed6.gif

116386076830nk4.gif

116386076831ub3.gif

116386076832fr4.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS

1163862011110120112ji7.gif

1163861680109970367tg4.gif

11638616801nb2.jpg

116386168016sg9.jpg

11638616809gifxb4.gif

11638616801giffl2.gif

11638616809mz2.jpg

1163862878minishophl2.jpg

Guest lynnshim

okay well the picture im about to post is of andy back in Junior High.. it's his yearbook picture ^^

How i found it? Andy Lee used to live in my city!! :o ahahyeah.. shocker well i was atleast. ahah my friend had to revive me --; i never knew he lived/attened my old school b/c i thought it was all rumors.. i guess it wasnt >< he used to live in La Palma Ca... and he used to attend my old junior high and High school along w/ Tony Ahn.

Some of you guys may have seen this in Shinhwachangjo.net because i posted this last year..

*drumroll*

andy1nt2.jpg

andy2ix5.jpg

sorry for the bad quality.. my yearbook teacher actually scanned the page from the school copying machine so its sucks ><

oh and this is him in eighth grade [:

no hotlinking!!! credit me please!!

\/ miss':bella: ??? HUH? WHY AM I AN ANTIFAN? I was just posting up pictures.. i never said anything bad about them...

is it because of the fact im a dbsk fan? does all dbsk fans not like shinhwa -_-

hahaha.. i still can kinda see andy in it, even through the graininess.. lemme see, i think it's his eyes.. and nose? i'm not sure, but yeah, i can see andy in it.. hahaha, he became "sun lee".. *sings* you're my sunshine, my only sunshine *sings*

ooh, i love that first open top hat on minwoo.. he looks soo hot in it!! is that what you call it? i don't know what it's called.. but andy wore that style of hat before too, and he looks so hot.. definitely would love my boyfriend to wear that kind of stuff.. *drools*

Why is lynnshim an antifan? :huh:

Don't worry dear, the fact that you take the time to come in here says it all :)

I think Eric and Andy look incredibly alike in highschool haha

I'm really glad for Andy that he became an entertainer...I don't think there's another profession where it would let his wonderful personality...and ummm slightly off the hook behavior XD shine through haha

====

Thanks qaxlod for the minwoo pics...saw them over @ the celeb photo thread ^^ Also did the NAVER search thingy yesterday. Yay for me....it took a long time :ph34r:

@nutzie - I call the open top hat visors lolz That's one of my fave of him too :)

Also really like the jacket with the zip flap hood and his outfit with the horizontal stripe scarf (the cross over stitching on the scarf is awesome). The too little pics of him on the VeRy bottom is so cute! His smile is so cheesy :lol:

aahh~!! yes yes, it's called visors *bonks head*

i'm in a hat mood these days, just like how my friend is in a puma mood.. my first target is eric's white beanie/visor thingy *see, i'm learning =P* and then it's andy's white fluffy hat.. i don't think i'm going for the visors though, cos i'm pretty sure it's not gonna look good on me.. but i'd like my boyfriend to wear it.. hahaha.. because guys have short hair, so it's easier to style it while wearing the hat.. i have long hair, so i can't really spike it up.. might as well dress up for haloween if i do that..

oh yeah, i forgot to add on in my last post.. what's with the little ponytail at the back? i was kinda surprised when i saw that.. i thought it's junjin's that's sporting a ponytail.. O_o"

Wow! So many wonderful pictures of Shinhwa!

labingtatlo - those Eric and HS pictures are so very cute. I love them. Shows their bond and love for each other. Thanks for sharing them with us! Although my favorite pair is still Eric with sweet baby Andy :D

qaxlod - thanks for reposting those MW pictures. He is looking GOOD! The man exudes a confident sexiness that is just so natural. I just want to pinch his cheeks and hug him to death! :D

lynnshim - much appreciate the time and effort it took to scan and share those Andy pics. I can barely recognize him. Still very cute, but he looks a lot better now. What time and money can do for one's image.

Guest lynnshim

^ thank you..^^

but what do you mean"money"? Andy didnt get any surgery.. maybe its because the scan is wrong but when i looked at the yearbook myself he looks EXACTLY the same. so yup andy is all natural. [:

What I meant in "money" was refering to him being a celebrity = money. Once you become famous, you have makeup artists, hair stylists, image consultants, etc to help you look your best. The transformation for many artists can be quite amazing. And I'm not refering to those who have surgeries. If you undergo surgery, it's a given that you'll look better... at least you're supposed to look better. Otherwise, it's money down the drain.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion and for babbling on like this...

Guest hammie2010

thanks for the pics =) it was so funny looking at the pic bcos its like JUNJIN n ERIC were all vying for SUNGIE's attention - ERIC got it in the end... RISYUNG Love :blush:

okay well the picture im about to post is of andy back in Junior High.. it's his yearbook picture ^^

*drumroll*

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5341/andy1nt2.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6405/andy2ix5.jpg

sorry for the bad quality.. my yearbook teacher actually scanned the page from the school copying machine so its sucks ><

thanks for the scanned pics =) its so cool they both (back then) attend the same school as you. but it kinda weird his name is SUN LEE :huh: .. shldnt it be SUN HO or ANDY LEE. kinda imagine wat he was like back in high school/junior high. heh.

peace man...

Archived