[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

^ ah. minwoo. wa.

jinnie and wannie's too. but dang. i love M's body more. hehe...

i am trully inlove with the song tears by x-japan. wannie! you're introducing me to old school jrock!

WAA!!~~

i was watching wannie sing TEARS and then this hilarious clip came on!!!!!

HYESUNG singing LAST FIRST KISS & BUMP.

HYESUNG acting SILLY

HYESUNG acting WEIRD

HYESUNG acting CHILDISH

HYESUNG acting like a DORK

basically

HYESUNG ACTING LIKE THE SHINHWA MEMBER THAT HE IS.

here is the clip:

waa!!~~~ i thought i would die laughing!

PLUS

HYESUNg overcoming himself ^^ :

hahahahahah.. that's hilarious!! hyesung on crack =P

nice pics xmkaex~ thank youu~~ uri neun.. shinhwatubbies imnida!!!! man, i'm going cuckoo again..

i watched dongwan's clip singing tears a couple of days ago and i'd say he did a pretty good job singing the song.. x japan's songs are not easy to sing at all, but just by listening to dongwan, you get the feeling of an x japan song [there's this unique feel about their songs and dongwan was able to capture that.. kudos!!] although i'm not a fan of x japan [me like l'arc en ciel better ^^] someone close to me is a huge fan of x japan, so i kinda know their songs.. heheh..

don't worry dongwan!! your mistakes aren't that big of a deal =]

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvxqsaraeng

haha! thanks for sharing that Hyesung clip! it was so cute and funny! he was like "What did i just do?!" And the manager's like "You're not embarassed???" haha! And the captions were like "Even after embarassing himself he does it again..." haha!!!!! so funny!^^

Guest vietgirl604

i was watching wannie sing TEARS and then this hilarious clip came on!!!!!

here is the clip:

HyeSung is so funny here! Hahas adorable. And I have that CD! Hehehe..so cute watching HyeSung singing to it and TRYING to dance to Bump in the car lmao.

rukiaichigo Please unquote the pictures. Take off the [ img ] tags.

:)vietgirl604

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

since as i am always so lazy...thanks for sharing the lovely picture of Shinhwa, everybody ^^ and hahaha...that clip of Hyesung was funny....hahaha...and yeah

Please remember to vote for Shinhwa @ the Big 10!!

[btw...Shinhwa's Throw my Fist has been added to the list, too!

so don't just vote for 'Once in a Lifetime' but also for 'Throw My Fist' too!!!! click on my siggy to vote ^^

I don't understand what Sm was thinking with the whole 'Boa number two','female version of DBSG','female version of SJ'

For all we know,this ballon stealing thing could be their stategy to gain attention

i know thats realli lame =\

well whatever, this is just the start of the fall of sm.

rukiaichigo Dearie, please don't quote pictures (take out the :sweatingbullets:

Anyways...I have a question.

For those of you who's watched PART 2 of the Asia tour in singapore...can anyone tell me why Jinnie's party was held up by the local police? It's pretty strict over there? Just wondering if anyone will take a guess at it...poor Jinnie looked so worried...

it wus held up! i dindt evne know. LOLS.

yes if somebody finds out. pls let us know. =)

so like yesterday i was totally in photoshop mood. and made some dongwan and minwoo banners. ^^ please no taking. they're made for my lovely monika and candice<3 (and myself)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/__brians/graphics/minwoothinkingofyou.jpg' alt='minwoothinkingofyou.jpg'>

dongwanonlyone.jpg

dongwanangel.jpg

Guest katelin_kim

thanks a lot for the pix,, they all luk so cute and culz, of course, hihi, Wannie's heart-shirt is so cute . It fits him , it luks gud when he wears it , not some random guys, hihi.

M and J2 are so ...........hot, hot guy * hot guy= (hot guy) to the second power. hahha^_^ . They luk hot individually , and when they are together, they luk even more hot . OMG , shinhwa boys are killing me softly.

Eric, no comments, cute as ever . I love Invincible parachute agent even though people compare it with Fox,..... They say that Fox .... is better, but for me , it's the opposite. Oh ,well, i think the plot is really similar to Super Rookie but it 's more interesting, Choi Kang is .... hihi, but i like them both , kang ho & choi kang . I really like this drama , hope that Eric will get some awards after this drama like he did in super rookie.

well, i am sure i talk a lot today ,just cannot control myself . hihihi^_^

rukiaichigo Dearie, please don't quote pictures (take out the %7Boption%7D tags)....we don't want you to get in trouble with our lovely mods :sweatingbullets:

Anyways...I have a question.

For those of you who's watched PART 2 of the Asia tour in singapore...can anyone tell me why Jinnie's party was held up by the local police? It's pretty strict over there? Just wondering if anyone will take a guess at it...poor Jinnie looked so worried...

The reason they were held up by the local police was regarding the permits for filming at the bridge. Moreover they were having this filming at the early morining. In addtion it was during the week of IMF, security was quite tight during tat week.

Heard that they do have permit to film at the bridge but it is a verbal agreement. However i tink the police do not tat this at all. It is better to have a letter approval.

In conclusion, i tink that they were kind of unlucky on tat day. Cos security was very tight in singapore for IMF. Moreover in order to film in singapore, you have to get permits

Hope i clarify your doubts :D

Guest angel2nyt

since as i am always so lazy...thanks for sharing the lovely picture of Shinhwa, everybody ^^ and hahaha...that clip of Hyesung was funny....hahaha...and yeah

Please remember to vote for Shinhwa @ the Big 10!!

[btw...Shinhwa's Throw my Fist has been added to the list, too!

so don't just vote for 'Once in a Lifetime' but also for 'Throw My Fist' too!!!! click on my siggy to vote ^^

hi guys!!

im back afterthe stupid typhoon and all those long exams (i have a few more)

we could vote for both songs right?

Guest nutzie

hi guys!!

im back afterthe stupid typhoon and all those long exams (i have a few more)

we could vote for both songs right?

yes you can.. you have 3 votes, but you can't vote for the same song twice..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

waa!!~~ i can't help but watch that vid of hyesung all the time. i've watched it maybe ten times last night and now 4 already. haha... seeing hyesung act like that, is priceless. glad you enjoyed it. i'm going to go and hunt for more rare shinhwa clips... more hyesung!!!!! haha. i am in a hyesung mode right now.

xxtine! i love those banners!!! hehe... maybe you can make soem for project orange? i know you're in the artists list. am i righty???

ahhhh.....

i have my second part of the finals in 1 hour and what am i doing??? watching shinhwa clips! haha... so evil of me! i need to focus more! focus! focus!!!

EDIT:::

did i just own a page? again??? wa! two consecutive ownage!

Guest poloblue

i just saw this pic in the vietnamese shinhwa forums, but ive never seen it anyone else, so i'llpost it here in case u guys haven't seen it:

15868167zp0.jpg

apparently it's recent but his face is so skinny compared to now, so maybe its not

and apparently, this restaurant belongs to eric:

it's called 'the market O'

10.gif

4.gif

1.gif

2.gif

5.gif

im so eating there when i go to korea. its looks nice!!!

Guest cognizantfire

if i ever go to korea, im definitely going to eric's restaurant!!!!!!

hyesung is so cute and funny in those clips =DDD

laughed myself to death. =D

Archived