[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

labingtatlo, you're cute! haha.. with the poem and all.. someone should just a write a song with your lyrics and get SHinhwa to sing.

keke, thanks! ^^ if only i knew how to write music! but alas! i can only sing and write poems and stuff... and not compose music. gah. how i wish i knew... and SHinhwa singing it? waahh!!!! that's be heaven for me! :P

labingtatlo, i loved reading your poem. you really have talent, and i'm glad that shinhwa is your inspiration!

thanks! and ofcourse... shinhwa will forever be my inspiration! hearing their songs just amkes me want to write and write... while i was writing that poem, i had set free on loop so it kept on repeating itself... ^^ i also even wrote a tagalized version of one of andy's banjun dramas while listening to angel. when i'm listening to their songs... words just seem to flow. ^^

I think that's a REALLY REALLY good idea. Should turn it into lyrics and if Shinhwa sings it, it'll be so awesome for her. I never even thought of that..or I did..and posted it on minwooforum..I don't remember LOL. But yeah, great idea.

:)vietgirl604

wa! it sure'd be awesome! heaven is more like it though... :P gah! i hope someone reads it and decideds it's good enough and boom! the next thing you know shinhw's singing it ^^ gah!!!! i can dream right? *snores*

ane_108, thanks! ^^

Also since labingtatlo posted her poem, I wanted to post the one I wrote for MinWoo and posted on minwooforum a few days ago. It might be bad cause this is my first time actually writing a poem, ..not including ones from school that we're forced to do. Just about a celebrity (MinWoo) and a fan (Me).

I Smile, I Pout

Of thoughts and dreams with you

I smile

Knowing these dreams and thoughts are imaginary

I pout

I sit here slouching

with endless pictures of you

I lay in bed at night

wishing for a dream come true

I pull out my iPod

and your beautiful voice comes on

I stare out as I do the dishes

but your face replaces the lawn

The best I could ever do

is write about me and you

I put my thoughts into fanfictions

happily saying you and I are boos

I can't help to end it happily

that's the closest I'll ever get

Knowing that we'll never be

triggers me to be upset

Others making fun of you

makes me want to claw their face

Just thinking about you all over again

my heart fastens its pace

Knowing you're out there and happy

I smile

Realizing we'll never meet

I pout

EDIT

Omgosh wow, I made a new page. My second time..how cool.

:)vietgirl604

wa! i read that poem in the minwoo forum! am i right or was i hallucinating? keke ^^ anywas, i really like it! i suck at rhyming... so my poems are always freestyle... rhymes? they hate me.

emmily<3junjin, thanks for the cute jinnie pics! junjin's smile is just too cute! ^^

I love this!!! At first, I thought it's your "english lyrics" for the song, so I played "Set free" and tried singing along with it. Of course I can't.. ^^;; If you don't mind, can I borrow your idea and rewrite the lyrics to fit the song, so that i can singalong with it, for my own entertainment of course..i won't publish it~

But reading your poem, listening to the song.... I can just imagine the whole story, with Dongwan as the main charcter of course!! (Ha, I think it's the aftereffect of "Throw my fist" mv, Eric is THE OTHER GUY in the poem) It's just another of their story PV.

even as i have my arms around you you're just pretending

Hee, this scene came out especially strongly.. They were both lying on the bed, pretending to be sleeping. The girl has her back to Dongwan, Dongwan is hugging her in his arms. Ahem, although the white bedsheet is covering both of them, but you can see that his arms plus shoulders are BARE..... :blush: (a half-naked Dongwan under the sheets.. :blush: :blush: :blush: ) Hoho~ there goes my imagination running wild again..

lol, i set free just inspired me ^^ of course i don't mind! keke it'd be my pleasure! and we're thinking of the same thing with the MV, actually, as i was writing it, i already have the MV set out in my mind... and ofcourse Wannie's the lead and yeah, Eric is the second lead. ^^ and a half-naked dongwan under the sheets? gahhhh..... you're making my mouth water... ^^

i think this post's becoming too much about me so i'll stop it now ^^ just so glad that you guys liked the poem... cause i have another one to share... but it's nothing special like this one, just was listening to their sonsg again and got this urge to write so i did and bam! a poem was born ^^ but i'll share it another time...

i just realised i shared it already! : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3491166

lols. stupid me!

i agree with you...

i hate people comparing shinhwa to dong bang shin ki especially because we know how good they treat each other.

oh and by the way,let's stop worrying that people will forget about our shinhwa oppas..

they have managed eight years, 4 months and 26 days of tough road together and of course that management change thing and look at them now still strong and their fanbase is actually growing not decreasing.

Let's stop all these, let's just talk about junjin's birthday or their new japanese album ( which i think is really great except that one track which I found really errr, it was track no. 9 my opinion by the way and there are some words in the english version of once in a lifetime that i would love to change so that it would better suit the song but their english is really good and by the way, i noticed dongwan's voice is slightly different when he's singing in korean, japanese, and english.. and the japanese version of midnight girl was really, really good).

oh and by the way there was someone asking if all the songs in the album was in japanese.. well, only 4 songs in the album are japanese or 5 (i forgot)

ill have a more opinion of the album tomorrow since im in the midst of doing paperwork

OMO! you have the japanese album? waa!!! where in UP are you? i want to see it! the CD! or maybe even touch it! waa!! or be close to it. ^^

wa!!! i feel uber guilty... keke ^^ i think i've been bashing dbsk slightly in the last pages.. cause i really didn't like how they perform fast songs live but hey! it's not my problem ^^ they could improve on that, right? argh.

just yesterday, a dbsk fan told me that dbsk can perform live wondefully too so she sent me three dbsk clips performing live. they harmonize very well. ballads i think are their specialty. oh well. just don't sing fast songs and dbsk is safe.

so enough of the dbsk talk!

because it's still aug 19 here!!!! i think it's nearing 10:49 and jinnie's turned a year older today! woot!

is it just me or do the boy's get hotter the more they get older? gah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE!

Guest sunnydays.

wahh!!! i forgot but i already made a JunJin bset! ^^

so now there are 10 bsets in my Shinhwa Bset Thread here in soompi! wee!!~~

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78829

lols... i made it a little while back since i promised a junjin one yesterday plus it's his birthday today!

^^

AHH, the Junjin set looks great >w<;; The first time I saw that picture, I was like "O__O gahh beer bottle!" but then I didn't mind because his hottness took me over. PUAHAHA. oh, & I love your poem... it's so sad, but great. That would be so awesome if they turned it into a song. >w<;; and the MV... aww poor Dongwan, I can just imagine it too >___< Thank you for sharing your poem though (: (Btw, you're filipina, right? tee hee i am too :P)

vietgirl604, I also loved your poem. I can totally relate. I love the last line... made me laugh. :D It's sad that we can only go to that extent though... *sigh* Oh well, we can keep dreaming, right? (; Thanks also for sharing your poem (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNJINNNN. Wow, I must've said that like... five times. --;; OH WELL. :D<3

Guest angelix

18/8 [news] Minwoo "Thanks to Andy..."

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4551.0

18/8 [news] Eric's interview in..."

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4558.0

18/8 [news] Eric Reveals his...

CLICK to read --->

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4547.0

18/8 [news] Shinhwa "HK fans are..."

CLICK to read --->

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4549.0

18/8 [news] Hyesung "If our gf..."

CLICK to read --->

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4552.0

credits : nikki & dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Guest chopsticksandspoon

AHH, the Junjin set looks great >w<;; The first time I saw that picture, I was like "O__O gahh beer bottle!" but then I didn't mind because his hottness took me over. PUAHAHA. oh, & I love your poem... it's so sad, but great. That would be so awesome if they turned it into a song. >w<;; and the MV... aww poor Dongwan, I can just imagine it too >___< Thank you for sharing your poem though (: (Btw, you're filipina, right? tee hee i am too :P)

vietgirl604, I also loved your poem. I can totally relate. I love the last line... made me laugh. :D It's sad that we can only go to that extent though... *sigh* Oh well, we can keep dreaming, right? (; Thanks also for sharing your poem (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNJINNNN. Wow, I must've said that like... five times. --;; OH WELL. :D<3

lol, the first time i saw that picture i said "Hot". lol. i don't like drinking and smoking but hell, seeing them with beer bottles and cigs is just too hot to handle ^^ and yep, i am a filipina ^^ woot! pinay! it seems like madami naman tayo, right? hehe, i hope shinhwa visists the hpilippines too... i can dream!!!!! lols.. ^^

Guest qaxlod

SHINHWA

Junjin / 박충재

Happy Birthday to You!

May all your wishes come true.

Thank you for being born.

That was a gift from heaven.

We, the SHINWHA CHANGJO fans, love and cherish you with all our heart.

Thank you for being you.

Thank you for being SHINHWA.

Forever and til the end, FIGHTING!

mdjsae312jx9.jpg

Guest coolieever

does anyone still have that pic of shinhwa from a long time ago? the one with eric and that hat, and hyesung with the ponytail and minwoo with purple hair? swomeone asked for it awhile ago... haha

Guest Hotelier

Please advise me the site for download Korean MV. I've tried to download from several sites but the ones that I got are ".flv", and it's too small.

MV Brand New of Shinhwa that I got is quite not smooth. Hence, I'd like to download the better version.

Thank you in advance for your kindness

Guest coolieever

Please advise me the site for download Korean MV. I've tried to download from several sites but the ones that I got are ".flv", and it's too small.

MV Brand New of Shinhwa that I got is quite not smooth. Hence, I'd like to download the better version.

try http://kpop.bww2.com/

thats where i get mine from

That was exactly what I wanted to say too

I myself love both Shinhwa and DongBang,I joined a lot of Dong Bang forums,and NEVER have I seen DongBang fans bashing Shinhwa,they looked up to shinhwa as a legend,Dongbang looked up too shinhwa too,so why did we...as we called ourselve more mature fans...look down on DongBang and their fans ?

Sure,I agree that some fan went overboard,but that doesn't mean that the whole fanclub is crazy like that,we shouldn't judge DongBang and their fans just because the wrong-doing of a few people

I remember in a vid of DongBang I watched,when they were having an interview and HyeSung walked in,Micky was talking but when he saw HyeSung,he and the rest immediately stood up and bowed down to greeet Hyesung,that shows how they respected Shinhwa

When Shinhwa started out,they weren't as good as the are now,isn't it?I took a lot of efforts and trainings to be where they are,so we shouldn't compare DB and Shinhwa because they're completely differentSome people are going to hate me for speaking my mind but that is how I feel about this whole issue,it made me irritated when I saw people bashing on others

I admire Dongbang for their strengh and their efforts they put into their work,they're working everyday to make themselve better so why are we here calling other people 'sooooooooooooo untalent' ?

I love Shinhwa a lot,no matter who I like ,Shinhwa will always be my First Love because they're the one who got me into Kpop.For that reason,shinhwa will always have a special place in my heart.Sometime I thought about giving up on them but after that,the love keeps coming back stronger than before,I sleep thinking about shinhwa,eat thinking about shinhwa but it made me feel bad when I saw people looking down on others for no reasons :tears:

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jinnie !!

Your smile is the cutest so I hope that you can always brighten other people's day with it

i agree with what u say

yeah i dont think we shud be comparin them

but it comes naturally to a lot of us. including myself

hehehe.

i dotnt hink i called them talent-less.. but i did mention how one of em wus ugly =X LOL

i dindt say who though!

I love this!!! At first, I thought it's your "english lyrics" for the song, so I played "Set free" and tried singing along with it. Of course I can't.. ^^;; If you don't mind, can I borrow your idea and rewrite the lyrics to fit the song, so that i can singalong with it, for my own entertainment of course..i won't publish it~

But reading your poem, listening to the song.... I can just imagine the whole story, with Dongwan as the main charcter of course!! (Ha, I think it's the aftereffect of "Throw my fist" mv, Eric is THE OTHER GUY in the poem) It's just another of their story PV.

even as i have my arms around you you're just pretending

Hee, this scene came out especially strongly.. They were both lying on the bed, pretending to be sleeping. The girl has her back to Dongwan, Dongwan is hugging her in his arms. Ahem, although the white bedsheet is covering both of them, but you can see that his arms plus shoulders are BARE..... :blush: (a half-naked Dongwan under the sheets.. :blush: :blush: :blush: ) Hoho~ there goes my imagination running wild again..

lmfao you're hilaroius

dont worry my imagination goes wild with the boys too LMFAO

like just yesterday

i was at a dance and i wus dancing with a guy den suddenly i thought

"i wonder how it would be like to dance with minwoo" LMFAO dne i suddenly started smilling like :w00t:

and my friends looked at me funnie -__-

happy bday mr park choong jae!!!

no thread specially for him?? i cant find ><

there is a thread!

i'll give u link in a seconddddd

wish junjin bday!

CLICKIE THAT ^

hmm

if you want shinhwa m/vs

u can always ask shinhwachangjo or s-shinhwasarang

=)

hope that helped

Guest XiaO_iZe

hey!

it's first time for me for post in this thread.

anf i must tell you guys i'm thai. My english isn't very good.

wish you guys understand my post

today i went to shinhwa concert in thailand.

and you know? i'm not their fans. I went coz sister that i know told me that not so much ppl watch this concert.

i thought ' oh poor oppas, you guys are so famous in korea and international but not in thailand."

and like my sister said....not so much ppl went there.

the tickets were dumped price to lower and lower.

You can buy 2500 baht-ticket in 1500 baht.

SO SAD.

not only that when the concert nearly began.

Staff told ppl who sat in seating ticket (like 2500/1500/700) to move.

They told that you can move to 3500 standind ticket or the more expensive price. If you want.

It's not fair for fans who buy the ticket in full price.

Anyway concert's awesome.

I love dongwan oppa more LOLs

wish you understand my post.

Guest qaxlod

Why are we talking about DBSG in here? ㅡ.ㅡ

Let's not even go there.

It's Junjin's BIRTHDAY! Let's celebrate <3

hey!

it's first time for me for post in this thread.

anf i must tell you guys i'm thai. My english isn't very good.

wish you guys understand my post

today i went to shinhwa concert in thailand.

and you know? i'm not their fans. I went coz sister that i know told me that not so much ppl watch this concert.

i thought ' oh poor oppas, you guys are so famous in korea and international but not in thailand."

and like my sister said....not so much ppl went there.

the tickets were dumped price to lower and lower.

You can buy 2500 baht-ticket in 1500 baht.

SO SAD.

not only that when the concert nearly began.

Staff told ppl who sat in seating ticket (like 2500/1500/700) to move.

They told that you can move to 3500 standind ticket or the more expensive price. If you want.

It's not fair for fans who buy the ticket in full price.

Anyway concert's awesome.

I love dongwan oppa more LOLs

wish you understand my post.

I was afraid of this. Not a lot of people went to the concert?

I heard a good amount went. Around 8000 tickets were sold.

Hm, I don't know if I can trust you just yet!

I have to read some articles before because they are a better source. ^^

My friends in Thailand went to the concert and said it was simply brilliant!

I want to see pictures!!

Archived