http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8840/06...ctorial9zd2.jpg

It is because of you, that we live.

It is because of you, that we breathe.

It is because of you, that we learn.

It is because of you, that we love.

It is because of you, that we share.

It is because of you, that we cry.

It is because of you, that we laugh.

It is because of you, that we become the one and only SHINHWA CHANGJO.

AWWW!! I LOVE THIS ONE! <33

heahhash. nice work =D

awwe that makes me so happy! XDD

i shud realli start changing more ppl into shinhwa fans. i havnet been doing so recently.. i rarely leave my house now T__T

...... that made me sad =(

but it makes me so happy for our oppas now i mean they've gone through so much and they've really gotten what they deserve.

the link doesnt work?

it jus brought me to soompi. hehe

gaxlod i feel your pain, where have all the fans gone? its true, i rarely ever see pics of them in the photos section, i mean sure most of us just post the photos here.. but if we post it in the picture section.. ppl who dont often visit this thread might come back? yeenoe? LOL so yes lets start posting stuff in the pictures section here at soompi.

and yes theres too much suju and dbsk -___-

i mean i understand that ppl move on from group to group

BY WHY LEAVE SHINHWA T__T

i cant accept the fact that shinhwa's losing fans.. but yet they're gaining fans. hmm i dont know LOL

rite now im kinda rmabling. and my rambling doenst make sense..

but at least shinhwa's gaining more popularity in china, japan thailand etc.

I WONDER WHEN THEIR POPULARITY WILL HIT CANADA & USA !!

aish. yeah. -O-; i know a girl.. she used to be totally in shinhwa. but now.. i guess she's lagging! -____- wahhh!! shortage of fans!! TTOTT;

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!! <3

Shinhwa No.1 Sold Album in Just 1 Month for the 1st Half of 2006

and Sells Out Japan Concert in 1 Minute

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200608/03/s...93803.266.1.jpg

Popular group Shinhwa has taken over both Korea and Japan's music industry.

Shinhwa's newest album 'STATE OF THE ART' which released in May took the number one spot on Korea's largest record store Hottracks' (www.hottracks.co.kr) total online and offline sales chart for the first half of 2006, overtaking previous best sellers SG Wannabe and Lee Soo Young.

This sales chart which takes in all sales from January 2006 till June 2006 is evidence of Shinhwa's power as they have effectively ranked number one within just one month of release.

Furthermore, Shinhwa's first official Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' which is slated to release on the 16th is continuing this immense popularity. This album is currently also ranked number one on Japan's largest record store HMV's pre-order chart.

Not only this, but Shinhwa's Japan concert entitled 'SHINHWA, 2006 Japan Tour Inspiration #1' sold out completely in just one minute after opening bookings.

In particular Shinhwa's Japan concert which set aside tickets for the members of Shinhwa's Japanese official fanclub also sold out within 1 day and once the remaining tickets for everyone else were released for sale, both concerts for Tokyo and Osaka amounting to a total of 20 thousand seats were all sold out within one minute.

This Shinhwa concert will be the first time a Korean management company will participate in a Japan concert and Japan's leading concert directing company 'WooDu' which has previously worked with Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton and the Black Eyed Peas will collaborate making it a truly high quality event.

Shinhwa commented, "We are very thankful of all the great love we are receiving from both Korea and Japan" and "We hope for lots of love for our 8th album follow-up single and Japanese album title song 'Throw My Fist' too".

Shinhwa will leave for Japan on the second week of August to begin promotions of their Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' and then depart on the 19th for Thailand where Shinhwa will continue their world tour with 'SHINHWA 2006 TOUR 'STATE OF THE ART in THAILAND'.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Newsen (source)

WAAHHHH. OMGOMGG.. I NEED THAT ALBUM!!! *starts saving and marks 16th on the calendar* LOL.

seriously, i still can't believe that the tix went out just ONE FREAKING MINUTE!!

okay, let's see if other groups can beat that. ;)

last time it was.. an hour? right? XD muahahahha SHINHWA OWNS!

^i feel your pain too!! with all these other young and talented boy bands coming out, its hard for our shinhwa to be number one! but it doesn't matter because shinhwa is a legend! their songs are classic!! i mean many people got into k-pop because of these guys, i know i did (: man i love these guys they are the best. it's werid cause when there are polls with shinhwa members and dbsg, or super junior members, i always choose shinhwa members, because it feels like i'm betraying them if i don't choose them. like it doesn't matter if they aren't good looking or can't dance ( which aren't true) but i always need to choose them cause they are SHINHWA, they are the best, and always will be. man i have never typed up this much on soompi ever...but i feel good, because its all for our lovable shinhwa!! shinhwa forever!!!

i usually never post anything, but just read what other ppl wrote. but until i fee like supporting shinhwa a lot right now, and i'm such a good mood reading how good shinhwa is doing right now! i wanna post a lot of htings on shinhwas forum, so that it could reach to dbsg's and super junior's forums!

^aiiisssshh!! young my richard simmons! haha they're almost the age of shinhwa. (jkjk. XD LOL) they're just shin-in. anyway.. shinhwa looks younger!!! :fury: hahaha

shinhwa fighting

---

okay, i havent gone here like forever! T______T;

dammit. i need to vote!!! agh!!

-alexine <33 ;)

Guest qaxlod

*sigh* i feel sad..

maybe because of our recent topics??

no matter how many boyband comes out..

SHINHWA will still be number 1 in my heart..

Aw, why do you feel sad? Don't worry!

SHINHWA IS VERY VERY POPULAR IN SOOMPI. *^^*

I don't really care for the new boy bands out there.

Shinhwa is only in my heart. They comprise me.

It's better to have loyal fans than to have fans who go from one group to another very quickly. DBSG Fans;;

ANYWAYS SHINWHA CHANGJO FOREVER! FIGHTING <3

Guest theshuang

SHINHWA is the group that brought me into the kpop scene and i must admit that i stray from them alittle when the period where they are inactive. no doubt im one of those fans who turn to other boy groups after shinhwa but still i supporting shinhwa no matter what.

i still buy there albums and THE SINGAPORE CONCERT BEST TiCKET!

--"

they are the legends.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

of coruse! SHINHWA is the LEGEND!!!!

don't feel bad.....[i don't really no what to say, BUT i will something....kekeke]

or i mean, don't be sad, be GALD!!! kekekeke...but yeah......Shinhwa will always be in my heart!

Guest nutzie

hmm.. since everybody's talking about loyalty.. i'm gonna give you my share!! [since i'm bored and there's still some time before going to gym..]

shinhwa's exactly the reason i got into k-pop, more precisely, eric.. first i watched super rookie and during the first episode or so, i thought he was kim rae won [i watched lots of dramas before, but never really got into k-pop] seriously, they looked similar from certain angles, especially with the hair and stuff..

and then i started looking up for info and before i knew it, i found shinhwa and started listening to the songs.. and here i am, gushing about shinhwa =]

for some reason, i've never really gotten into any other groups.. dbsk - watched their banjun drama, entertaining, but never bothered to listen to their songs for some reason.. ftts - got to know it after shinhwa [because of brian in xman and love letter] so it became my 2nd fave.. super junior - they're alright, 3rd favorite? because i watch super junior full house..

but the 1st place in my heart will always be occupied by shinhwa.. i guess it's true that first love is never forgotten =]

like my cousin said, there's something to like in each and every member, unlike the previous bands i liked before [i was into j-pop and j-rock before too..] i could write out a whole list of good things about each member even if they're at the bottom of my list.. seriously, they're really the legend of the entertainment world.. even their personalities are so entertaining by themselves.. haha..

i think i could go on and on doing this, but i need to go and eat =P and i don't think people wanna read my crap any further so.. byeee!!

5/8 Lee Minwoo "I don't Want..."

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4310.new#new

awwwwwwwww my hubby minwoo -- such a hard worker

U'LL CHANGE UR MIND WHEN U MEET ME THOUGH XDDDDDDDD

^ When it hits...I AM SOOOOOO there!

Anyways....I feel the pain too...

I think the worst is when ppl with shinhwa screen names (i.e. shinhwaluver or something....just an example...no one actually has this name, right? :sweatingbullets: ) begin to have only pics of other groups in their siggie or they say they voted for a group other than Shinhwa in polls. I know ppl's tastes change as they mature...or immature in some cases ;) ...and it's really just a small idol group thingy in the real world..but I can't help but feel betrayed as a fan and for our oppas :tears:

Oh wait...I just read your msg in SS forums. Yes, it's Amy lolz

puaha. wow i got it rite! lol

and yeah i understand what u mean, that has happened b4.. i mean i found it realli weird like their name wus ilke I LOVE SHINHWA or w/e and den in their sig.. i see nothing shinhwa related and they didnt vote for shinhwa either -____-

i feel betrayed everytime i see that LOL

^i feel your pain too!! with all these other young and talented boy bands coming out, its hard for our shinhwa to be number one! but it doesn't matter because shinhwa is a legend! their songs are classic!! i mean many people got into k-pop because of these guys, i know i did (: man i love these guys they are the best. it's werid cause when there are polls with shinhwa members and dbsg, or super junior members, i always choose shinhwa members, because it feels like i'm betraying them if i don't choose them. like it doesn't matter if they aren't good looking or can't dance ( which aren't true) but i always need to choose them cause they are SHINHWA, they are the best, and always will be. man i have never typed up this much on soompi ever...but i feel good, because its all for our lovable shinhwa!! shinhwa forever!!!

i usually never post anything, but just read what other ppl wrote. but until i fee like supporting shinhwa a lot right now, and i'm such a good mood reading how good shinhwa is doing right now! i wanna post a lot of htings on shinhwas forum, so that it could reach to dbsg's and super junior's forums!

talented/ PSH lol jk jk! yeah the other groups are prettty young and talented i guess but sometimes i feel like .. no matter how well they sing they just lack something. even if they can dance also.. they're just lacking!! LOL hmm lacking what? culd it be lacking the long history that shinhwa has? or lacking the strong bonds of friendship? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iono but i'll leave it as.. the young new groups are LACKING rofl.

SHINHWA is the group that brought me into the kpop scene and i must admit that i stray from them alittle when the period where they are inactive. no doubt im one of those fans who turn to other boy groups after shinhwa but still i supporting shinhwa no matter what.

i still buy there albums and THE SINGAPORE CONCERT BEST TiCKET!

--"

they are the legends.

shinhwa wus my first group too.

U'RE GOING TO THE CONCERT?

:o :o :o

TAKE LOTSA PICS

=DDDDD

and make sure to come back here and tell us how it went

hmm.. since everybody's talking about loyalty.. i'm gonna give you my share!! [since i'm bored and there's still some time before going to gym..]

shinhwa's exactly the reason i got into k-pop, more precisely, eric.. first i watched super rookie and during the first episode or so, i thought he was kim rae won [i watched lots of dramas before, but never really got into k-pop] seriously, they looked similar from certain angles, especially with the hair and stuff..

and then i started looking up for info and before i knew it, i found shinhwa and started listening to the songs.. and here i am, gushing about shinhwa =]

for some reason, i've never really gotten into any other groups.. dbsk - watched their banjun drama, entertaining, but never bothered to listen to their songs for some reason.. ftts - got to know it after shinhwa [because of brian in xman and love letter] so it became my 2nd fave.. super junior - they're alright, 3rd favorite? because i watch super junior full house..

but the 1st place in my heart will always be occupied by shinhwa.. i guess it's true that first love is never forgotten =]

like my cousin said, there's something to like in each and every member, unlike the previous bands i liked before [i was into j-pop and j-rock before too..] i could write out a whole list of good things about each member even if they're at the bottom of my list.. seriously, they're really the legend of the entertainment world.. even their personalities are so entertaining by themselves.. haha..

i think i could go on and on doing this, but i need to go and eat =P and i don't think people wanna read my crap any further so.. byeee!!

i like reading about stuff like this LOL

puahaha. so here's my two cents.

A long time ago.. last summer to be exact. Christine read her first fanfic. It was called "Jaded," (lmfao i've shared this story here so many times LOL) and the main characters were Shinhwa and this girl. Anyways, at the time I didn't realize that there was an actual group named SHINHWA. I found it weird how this other story, had LEE MINWOO in it, so I asked my friend (the one who told me to read jaded) "Is there a sequel to Jaded? How come there's another fic w/ minwoo?"

"oh! lee minwoo is a korean singer. he's so hot! *shows xtine a picture*"

"oh wow what a sexy back!"

it was this picture

gallery_img27.jpg

so yeah, i'll make this story shorter -___-

la la i listened to 'perfect man' loved it. found their official site watched their m/vs and that led me to where i am today. my summer last year was basically just finding out everything i can about shinhwa. hehehe and annoying the hell outaa my friends too.

fly to the sky was my 2nd korean group, i loved them too. although i am totally in love with brian joo, i don't think he can compete with shinhwa for my heart.

shinhwa just has this special place that is.. irreplaceable.

puahah i love them so much!! =)

^ haha, that is a very hot picture of minwoo, i can see how you got hooked from the start. ;)

i'm so happy to be seeing all the shinhwa love! this thread has been moving very fast recently, which makes me so happy.

i, too, will always be first and foremost a shinhwa supporter. even though i know there's other talented korean music groups, their performances barely hold any interest for me and i always find myself searching for and watching (or rewatching) shinhwa clips. :D

Guest loving_D

what is going on in here?? :huh: i don't understand why so many of you are so sad and disappointed. shinhwa has more fans than ever right now. you might think that those younger boy bands have more fans and crazier fans, but thats just in these kinds of forums. in korea, shinhwa dominates. in japan, shinhwa dominates. my cousin lives in korea and i ask him what kind of music he listens to or which singers are the most popular. you know the usual, sg wannabe, groups like that. but he never mentions those younger boy bands (not mentioning names). then i ask him about them and he just shakes his head and says, "they're not popular in korea. the only reason they're popular in other countries is because they have flawless skin."

so don't worry people! shinhwa is not being replaced or taken over. and all of them have to go to army some day. we'll be waiting when they come back.

what is going on in here?? :huh: i don't understand why so many of you are so sad and disappointed. shinhwa has more fans than ever right now. you might think that those younger boy bands have more fans and crazier fans, but thats just in these kinds of forums. in korea, shinhwa dominates. in japan, shinhwa dominates. my cousin lives in korea and i ask him what kind of music he listens to or which singers are the most popular. you know the usual, sg wannabe, groups like that. but he never mentions those younger boy bands (not mentioning names). then i ask him about them and he just shakes his head and says, "they're not popular in korea. the only reason they're popular in other countries is because they have flawless skin."

so don't worry people! shinhwa is not being replaced or taken over. and all of them have to go to army some day. we'll be waiting when they come back.

haha thanks so much for writing that! i actually laughed out loud when i read the flawless skin part. (although all the members of shinhwa have flawless skin as well ;))

i have no question that shinhwa dominates in korea and japan. just look at their album sales and how their concert sold out in 1 min. in japan.

oh wow

thats so comforting =DD

and lmofa "flawless skin" ITS CALLED MAKE UP! PUAHHAHA

that makes me happy to know.

i hope shinhwa wins some daesangs this year...... :D

Guest nutzie

hahah flawless skin.. shinhwa has it too!! a week ago, i showed pics of eric to my mom, cos she was watching bool sae with me.. and she was like, "pssh, like how old is he? 16? 17?" and i rolled my eyes and said, "mommy, he's 27!!" and she didn't believe me -_-"

Guest tanyl78

hey anybody here intend to go for shinhwa's concert in singapore and doesnt belong to the fanclub?

i'm still deciding on whether to go or not, $168 is consider kinda expensive for mi... and i have no other friends to go with mi =[

i belong to the same situation as you..i am planning to get mid-range ones

hey anybody here intend to go for shinhwa's concert in singapore and doesnt belong to the fanclub?

i'm still deciding on whether to go or not, $168 is consider kinda expensive for mi... and i have no other friends to go with mi =[

Guest nutzie

you guys are sooo luckyyyy~!!! maybe you guys can go together.. hehehe.. i bet you can meet new friends while you're there.. *sigh* how i wish i can go too >_<"

4th page owned!!

Guest qaxlod

heheh, i just voted, off course he will win, EVERYONE knows about his beautiful voice

wow... hyesung made a bunny song too? i just found it... heres the link if you havnt seen it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6amp7JGtQMs

haha, now im off to search for all his other random songs

I love that bunny song! <3333 HYESUNG ZZANG

Archived