[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

L,LMFAO. i love ur

"snatches" thing. lol

anyways omg eric is such a sweeet guy. i envy shi yeon! or w.e her name is...

but like damn. erics singing isnt TOO bad yeenoe. better than my singing :vicx:

but when i wus watchin the video i had the urge to just shave his mustache, yeenoe? lol.

it makes him appear a lot older than he is.

hheahhas i love this.

Do you smell something weird?

Its my heart burning.

LMFAO. LMFAO.

ah its a classic <3'

hahahha.. thank you for "loving my snatches" first of all =P and yeah, i envy park shi yeon too ~>_<~ and i agree that eric's voice isn't bad.. i think it's better than mine too =P and agree again about shaving his moustache.. i hate guys with hairs [i mean excessive hair, you know..] but i guess, since he was being so sweet, i can forgive him for that.. heheh..

ahh, i'm not at that part yet!! [the burning heart thingy..] i still haven't watched 2nd episode.. although i watched the 1st and 3rd.. i can't help itt~!! it's like temptation island for me >_<

edit

ack i forgot, happy birthday minwoo!!! *chukahamnida?*

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

Hey guys... lately, i've been "obsessed" with Shinhwa, and I thought that I would come and visit the thread. :D

Happy birthday to Minwoo, haha, how is he exactly? o__O

Oh man, and that clip with Eric's proposal... at first, it freaked me out, I thought he was actually proposing to someone... but it's really him just acting out HOW he would propose, right? O__O;; LOL he's my favorite member. Whatta hottie. (;

Guest angel2nyt

Shinhwa – Junior Aug 2006 issue

Please do not hotlink!!!

0000001404862opv8op3.jpg

0000001404863owl6ws2.jpg

0000001404864oxh4jk6.th.jpg

0000001404865ofr1xe9.th.jpg

0000001404866owx8ih8.th.jpg

0000001404867oqs3no7.th.jpg

0000001404868odu1in1.th.jpg

0000001404869oel4mp5.th.jpg

0000001404870ovt6hl8.th.jpg

0000001404871owk4oe5.th.jpg

0000001404872oil5fp1.th.jpg

0000001404873ocp6lq1.th.jpg

0000001404874owz1im1.th.jpg

credits to ocean's six + shinhwachangjo.net

sheesh --

minwoo was M

hyesung was in S

now junjins gonna be J2

lemme guess IF dongwan goes solo[ corses fingers that he does] hes gonna be called like. DW or D. or W. or K. wait isnt there already a singer/rapper named K?

whats up with all these single letters?

haha! i totallly agree. i like peoples names better. buti guess single letters are easier to remember but they are also easier to get mixed up. and i like jj, or just plain junjin better. or...PARK CHOONG JAE!! yeah! freakin ownage! rofl

so i have to say this. like i have this one friends who is super obsessed with shinhwa just like me ^^[i ove you mel!!]. and we always talk on the phone and whenever she calls, my ipod is always happens to be playing a shinhwa song. and same with hers!! it might be because im usually listening to shinhwa anyways, but even when i put my ipod on shuffle and a shinhwa song comes on and i think, oh i wonder if this means shes gonna call me, then she calls!! wow! we always say me, her, and shinhwa are connnected and so meant to be. but then junjin, my favorite, is coming out as j squared. and in 6th grade i had a really cool math teacher who made up a nickname for me... k squared (cuz my names kate kim). coincidence??? well then get this, shinhwas anniversary, the day i got my first shinhwa cd, the day i first heard shinhwa sing, is my birthday... coincidence? i think not. me and shinhwa are just so meant to be :D

chuoa!! your back! yay! i was wondering where all the oldiesor regulars were. i think it feels like the older people are posting less often, maybe cuz there so many new people too... but thats good!! yay! go shinhwa!

the clip of erics proposal thingie wont work on this computer!!! :( does anyone have the youtube link or something????

angel2nyt-thanks for putting that up.. i love the pics!! hott!

-edit- i almost forgot... about dongwans shoulder... he just dilocated it right? so if they pop it back it hes should be fine, but then its easier to become dislocated again.. right? someone correct me if im wrong...

Guest coolieever
so i have to say this. like i have this one friends who is super obsessed with shinhwa just like me ^^[i ove you mel!!]. and we always talk on the phone and whenever she calls, my ipod is always happens to be playing a shinhwa song. and same with hers!! it might be because im usually listening to shinhwa anyways, but even when i put my ipod on shuffle and a shinhwa song comes on and i think, oh i wonder if this means shes gonna call me, then she calls!! wow! we always say me, her, and shinhwa are connnected and so meant to be. but then junjin, my favorite, is coming out as j squared. and in 6th grade i had a really cool math teacher who made up a nickname for me... k squared (cuz my names kate kim). coincidence??? well then get this, shinhwas anniversary, the day i got my first shinhwa cd, the day i first heard shinhwa sing, is my birthday... coincidence? i think not. me and shinhwa are just so meant to be

haha, thats awesome... just like me thinking that everything reminds me of shinhwa... haha, seriously, while babysitting, the kids wanted to watch the little mermaid... and guess what? 5 minutes into the movie, i realized the guys name was eric <_<....

Guest nutzie

hie hie welcome FLiPSiDE!! eric's my favorite member too~!! if he was proposing to somebody in that clip, i would probably faint right on my chair =P

kk12 that link was a youtube link though.. i can't really give you the direct link right now, cos youtube's doing maintenance now.. sorry~ ^^" i'll try after they're done with maintenance okay?

haha! i totallly agree. i like peoples names better. buti guess single letters are easier to remember but they are also easier to get mixed up. and i like jj, or just plain junjin better. or...PARK CHOONG JAE!! yeah! freakin ownage! rofl

so i have to say this. like i have this one friends who is super obsessed with shinhwa just like me ^^[i ove you mel!!]. and we always talk on the phone and whenever she calls, my ipod is always happens to be playing a shinhwa song. and same with hers!! it might be because im usually listening to shinhwa anyways, but even when i put my ipod on shuffle and a shinhwa song comes on and i think, oh i wonder if this means shes gonna call me, then she calls!! wow! we always say me, her, and shinhwa are connnected and so meant to be. but then junjin, my favorite, is coming out as j squared. and in 6th grade i had a really cool math teacher who made up a nickname for me... k squared (cuz my names kate kim). coincidence??? well then get this, shinhwas anniversary, the day i got my first shinhwa cd, the day i first heard shinhwa sing, is my birthday... coincidence? i think not. me and shinhwa are just so meant to be :D

chuoa!! your back! yay! i was wondering where all the oldiesor regulars were. i think it feels like the older people are posting less often, maybe cuz there so many new people too... but thats good!! yay! go shinhwa!

the clip of erics proposal thingie wont work on this computer!!! :( does anyone have the youtube link or something????

angel2nyt-thanks for putting that up.. i love the pics!! hott!

-edit- i almost forgot... about dongwans shoulder... he just dilocated it right? so if they pop it back it hes should be fine, but then its easier to become dislocated again.. right? someone correct me if im wrong...

LOL me too. my friend and i we called ourselves C*SQUAREd or w.e yeah

haha, thats awesome... just like me thinking that everything reminds me of shinhwa... haha, seriously, while babysitting, the kids wanted to watch the little mermaid... and guess what? 5 minutes into the movie, i realized the guys name was eric <_<....

lmfao. u're so hilarious. my brothers name is eric and my brother reminds me of dongwan. hmm

i have a friend named eric, and hes pretty good lookin.. like eric mun.

i have a friend w/ the last name lee LOL okay yeah im over doing it now. -__-

Guest Rozzy

lolz, 4 of my friends have the same birthday as minwoo. :]. newayyz..happy bday to him. =]. man..i wish that shinhwa culd do a couple of concerts here in north america bfore they go off to the army. ::wishful think'n::

Guest angie80

Happy Birthday Minwooooooo Oppa!!

hope you'll be happy and healthy in this year^^

Hmmm....

You know I was rewatching old rosewar episodes when I was sorting out my discs, and I came to a conclusion...

Minwoo is totally Haha's idol lolz

At one point anyways

Those who has watched xman have probably seen Haha's specials right. They connect the dots between Turbo and Haha...but I think it's really MInwoo's who's made the impact on him. If you watch the earlier shows before he did those eppies of rosewar...Haha was nothing like that, dancing and everything ^^ Even the way he dresses...

Just random thoughts lolz

Guest cherrybaby

I just wanna wish Minwoo oppa a "Happy Birthday"...

I hope he have many more birthdays to come...

:D "Happy Birthday" "Happy Birthday" "Happy Birthday" :D

...FIGHTING...

Guest darkanqelxp

happy birthday minwoo-oppa !!!!!

omg...i was watching this japanese show....and there was Shinhwa performing their japanese single...bokura..something (really long name)

and i was freaking out :w00t: especially the fans there...they were all cheering...and i was just happy that shinhwa is getting popular in japan

then i was wondering about when shinhwa quit the smtown...what happen to their avex contract?

Archived