[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spfork

they'll be performing in singapore 9 sept?? ctm, that day i'll be stuck in class back in the us, daydreaming that shinhwa's performing on my campus instead and cussin out on the universe for giving me such bad luck... not even funny since i'll be stopping by in singapore on my way back to the us mere days before the concert...

Gah! I would hate that... >,< I'm sorry~~

Singapore concert?? Ooh.. haven't heard of it yet. -slumps-

Question: Are Eric and ShiYeon (unsure if thats her name) are still together? Because I always thought they were.. but this person on youtube said she broke up with him? I FEEL SO LOST! WHO WOULD BREAK UP WITH ERIC!?!

I think they're together. Recently on their China Trip, some reporters asked them, who in the group is most liked by females, and the members answered, "Eric obviously, he's the one with the girlfriend."

Guest nutzie

wasn't it dongwan who swore?? heheh..

i've just finished watching my girl recently.. and uh, because of that drama, i've gone from being neutral to negative towards park shi yeon.. it's sooo baddd!! everytime she appeared on screen, i'd be screaming "go awaayyy!!!!" and my cousin and aunt would look at me weird and say, "whoa~ somebody's getting personal here.."-_-" who wouldn't??? eric's like the world's hottest guy ever *at least in nutzie's world..*

^ oh yeah i knew who it wus. i jsu didnt wnat to say WHO so they'll be like

OMG WHO SWORE

and watch it.

LOL

=P

lol yeah i hated shiyeon from my girl too. everytime she came on screen. i wuld be like "Ew" eric deserves somebdoy better. eric deserves me PUAHAHAHA. jk =P

Guest angel2nyt

Question: Are Eric and ShiYeon (unsure if thats her name) are still together? Because I always thought they were.. but this person on youtube said she broke up with him? I FEEL SO LOST! WHO WOULD BREAK UP WITH ERIC!?!

no they havent broken up..

i actually like park shi yeon..

actually someone had broken up with eric..

that was kim hee sun

oh and by the way guys.. let's stop sharing multimedia files/links here..you all know, what will happen right?

Guest xmkaex

^ okay GOOOD.

=)

im expecting them to marry. hehee

I found a funny clip of Shinhwa speaking english, and SOMEBODY swears =( But he sounds cute doing it.

CLICK Its a youtube link

i watched this clip before.

>< eric = michael douglas...puhaha

:o.. x| dongwan...lol

d: what is this?

j: what?

d: how do you do?

j: what?

later....

d: do you know shin hyesung?

j: shin hyesung...who...who are you ?

*hyesung pushes junjin*

*junjin comes back and gives hyesung a hug and kiss*

silly junjin :P

Guest sheepeesh

this post is no logner neeeeeeeeded!!

*deleted*

christine saranghaaaaaae <3

*starts packing eric into a suitcase for nutzie* :ph34r:

^ Junjin will be singing in the "Sweet Guy" (Eric's upcoming drama) OST. Supposedly GOOD! EMG will be producing the OST, so of course, as of now they're planning to let some ShinHwa members, as well as other GOOD EMG artists participate in the OST.

seems like a smart move for Good EMG.

I wonder if some of the kids that they've been training from the Battle Shinhwa project will get a chance to sing. Wasn't there one girl that didn't make the final 2nd generation Shinhwa, but was given an offer to sign with Good EMG? It'd be nice if they used this as kind of an introduction for them.

This clip was funny. Thank you for sharing.

The clip said "Desire" concert. Is this the actual name of the concert? I have never heard of this concert. When was the concert?

and what happend to Hyesung's finger?

Thank you

I found a funny clip of Shinhwa speaking english, and SOMEBODY swears =( But he sounds cute doing it.

CLICK Its a youtube link

Guest ericmania

Concert in Thailand 19th August 06

bkk-concert.jpg

Oganizer sugguest oversea fans resere ticket pagages 3 days 2 night (Hotel+meal+concert's ticket+bus for you from airport-hotel, hotel-concert), You can reserve it at website www.thaiticketmaster.com since 15th July 2006

Pagages for oversea fans from organizer of Shinhwa concert

1 person =14000 Thai Baht [3 days 2 night+Hotel+meal+concert's ticket [3500 Baht]+bus to hotel,concert hall]

Twin=20000 Thai Baht[3 days 2 night+Hotel+meal+concert's tickets [3500 Baht]+bus to hotel,concert hall]

**** Oversea fans will stand in right or stage[oversea zone]

***in concert will have celebrate birthday to JunJin

If who have question can contact www.ericmunthailand.com or webmaster@ericmunthailand.com .I wll help you.

no i think they're still togethe..

i'm very shocked when i found out that both of them are together :o initially i feel that they look weird together.. but i'm now neutral about it.

and yeah, Kim Hee Sun dumped him! can you imagine that?!?!?! She DUMPED Eric.. what the hell <_<

anyway, i think Park Shi Yeon is better than KHS (no offense)

CLICK Its a youtube link

hahaha this clip is very funny, i watched it before. When he sweared, minwoo had this weird expression hahaha so funny :D

Among the 6 of them, i haven't heard Minwoo speaking english. Think JJ & minwoo's english is bad. :vicx:

^ Junjin will be singing in the "Sweet Guy" (Eric's upcoming drama) OST. Supposedly GOOD! EMG will be producing the OST, so of course, as of now they're planning to let some ShinHwa members, as well as other GOOD EMG artists participate in the OST.

seems like a smart move for Good EMG.

Oh!!! JJ gonna sing for the OST?!?! GREAT!! cant wait :w00t:

Guest xmkaex

i'm very shocked when i found out that both of them are together :o initially i feel that they look weird together.. but i'm now neutral about it.

and yeah, Kim Hee Sun dumped him! can you imagine that?!?!?! She DUMPED Eric.. what the hell <_<

i heard that kim hee sun parents didn't aprove of eric or something like that.

weren't they planning to get married or something..like fiancees?...

:sweatingbullets: haha sorry my memory is fogggy.

Guest angel2nyt

everybody was shocked..

lol..

i remember asking myself..

who the heck is park shi yeon but now i like her

i heard that kim hee sun parents didn't aprove of eric or something like that.

weren't they planning to get married or something..like fiancees?...

:sweatingbullets: haha sorry my memory is fogggy.

wow they were getting married??..

well thank goodness she dumped him..(what am i saying,im bad :phew: )

Archived