[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest Jaja_Blink

Jaja_Blink Are u one of the girls who holding the banner while Min Woo initial on it? :lol:

haha! that's not me~~ I am not in the pic~~ I always hide when there's a camera around~~ kekeke

---------

BONUS!

these pics taken while interview session...those penguins are sanook.com's symbol~~ kekeke~ i've found these are soooo cute!

*not to be taken out*

m17jr.jpg

m27uz.jpg

credit: Lin unni, shinhwathailand.com

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sam chin

Some funny pic/gif of Shinhwa:

1147704256528061_file.jpg

Min Woo looks like a small baby... :D

41582_587672.gif

credit to: keepley

Look at Jinnie's expressions....... :D

hgdg2qq.gif

Wannie always make me laugh.. very humourous guy. :lol: .

Jaja_Blink Those penguins look special and Min Woo must be touched by the gift...

Guest sheepeesh

heyy i realized that too!!! hahahhaa..

huh? really? which part r u guys talking abt here? the dance part where they pick their partners? or the group acting part? or........... Omo! DID i MISS one part?!?! say it ISN'T so!!! :(

*sigh ... Kim Sung En eeeezz soooo pwerdee!! :lol:

Guest nutzie

huh? really? which part r u guys talking abt here? the dance part where they pick their partners? or the group acting part? or........... Omo! DID i MISS one part?!?! say it ISN'T so!!! :(

*sigh ... Kim Sung En eeeezz soooo pwerdee!! :lol:

that andy picks the girl dongwan likes and vice versa ^o^ i don't think uhm hyun kyung is pretty though.. her name is so hard to prounounce too -_-"

Guest vondunker

Since Saturday Magic School (with Kangta, Eugene & Moon Hee Jun), i find Junjin very cute & good-looking . .

well so recently i saw junjin from some XMAN episodes. Man hes really cute. I meant hes reserved & bashful (esp towards the girls) yet he can get really all man and macho. Im really swept off by him in XMAN #62 (Germany Special). Hes such a great dancer, jumper..

I think now im almost getting obsessed with junjin again. Oh my.

Guest nutzie

^ i think dongwan's girl(the one he likes) is very cute!! which one is uhm hyun kyung? lol..

francine, its when they pick the couples. in the beginning of part 3, after the world cup clip.

uhm hyun kyung is the one dongwan was playing dangyunhaji with.. the girl who got picked by junjin and andy..

Guest qaxlod

Since Saturday Magic School (with Kangta, Eugene & Moon Hee Jun), i find Junjin very cute & good-looking . .

well so recently i saw junjin from some XMAN episodes. Man hes really cute. I meant hes reserved & bashful (esp towards the girls) yet he can get really all man and macho. Im really swept off by him in XMAN #62 (Germany Special). Hes such a great dancer, jumper..

That's not a bad thing!! Junjin is the cutest man ever~~~ <3333

Guest serenity8

when did they win the mnet thing.. and i have a question.. is Junjin's mother dead?? cuz i read somewhere that she is, when he's very young.. but then in this game show, where the members' family call in.. Hyesung's mother called, and junjin guessed her to be his mother..

^ his real mother lives in canada the last time i heard... the one where his "mother" called the gameshow should be his stepmom... he's pretty close to her since his real mom left when he was really young and have known his stepmom for a long time.

nutzie: ohhh so thats hyun kyung... i think she's cute!! something about her, i dunno... but i think andy's girl looks cuter(the one on dongwan's team).

Guest darkanqelxp

omg...i have to download the x-men episodes.....=D

anyways...did anyone see the Sui10 (japanese tv show)?

Shinhwa appeared in that show....lol...their japanese was alright...but dongwan was the best speaking it/ flirting with the girl

in the show...they had to kick the soccer and eat sushi...yum

anyways..i dunno if this is old news or not...but if anyone wants the link to the show...pm me

Guest sheepeesh

^ GOOD! lol

Julie - the one u call andy's girl... that's Kim Sung Eun...i think she's really pretty! n she seems really friendly too... think she looks better paired up wif dongwan doh *runs away from andy fans*.. when she picked dw out to dance wif during the couples game... i was like AWWWww... she's got Good taste! lol :lol:

darkanqelxp - nooooOOooOooo i haven't watched sui10 yet! where do i go n who do i kill to watch it? :w00t:

o... wait... u said to pm u... i will.... hehehe but i gotta go to work now.... but i WILL. :ph34r:

edit: nnnn now i have! *skips around in circles*

Guest xmkaex

sam chin- that picture of junjin is so cutee. his expression is priceless :lol:

Jaja_Blink- minwoo is making the penguins kiss :lol: he's so adorkable.

Xman #62 Acting skit part on youtube,...because of the length of the clip 22+ minutes, they will in 3 parts...

Xman #62 Germany - Romance Love Mission Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-nrCnf4Wbk

Xman #62 Germany - Romance Love Mission Part 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUtji97jms

Xman #62 Germany - Romance Love Mission Part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RX83w5eBQQ

omg thank u so much <3

^

i remember reading an article at shinhwachangjo. junjin said that when they are at home and nobody's watching, hyesung practices acting. :lol:

LMFAO

i laughed when i read that

that wus just iono i find it funny

&& wow that gif of junjin, he looks so gross

in an ungross way

its very cute too

lol =)

&& awwe minwoo makin them penguins kiss!

what a cutie.

Hi,

What is Saturday Magic School? I saw listing in someone's clubbox but didn't know what that was.

Is it a show? Can someone describe for me? and which Shinhwa member is in it? Is it only Junjin?

Thank you so much.

"Mommie" Alice

It's me again. LOL!

One more question....

I saw in someone's clubbox, show listing of "Rose War?".

What kind of show is this and is Shinhwa member in all of them?

I did see couple of "Rose War?" show with Minwoo in it but didn't know if other shows had Shinhwa members in them.

I tried looking for soompi thread but couldn't find it. Does anyone know more about the show?

Thank you so much.

"mommie" Alice

Archived