[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

For those who want to order their copy of shinhwa 8th in this website ECLICKOREA they still have the album. i don't know from where isthat page and i didn't order my copy from there but so far it is the only site that i have seen that still have the album.

Hi everyone :D i just became a shinhwa fan!

you mean their 8th album is not sold outside? gotta purchase online??

i was looking all over for it..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ty_vee

no matter what it seems like, shinhwa will always have their fans. i feel that when dbsg fans grow up, they will not be as crazy over them. but i notice alot of shinhwa fans have been with them since the beginning. also, if it wasn't for the fans, i think their move to goodemg wouldn't have been as successful so don't worry guys!! alot of shinhwa fans are older and so they have other things to do which i think is why this thread is not going as fast. but that doesn't mean that shinhwa isn't as popular as dbsg, i feel they are more popular. know what i mean?

Well said Julie! I totally agree with you...I like dbsg alot too, well at least they place 3rd for me after Shinhwa and FTTS lol :blush: I haven't seen that picture, anyway. So I can't give comments on the similarity.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

*cried tears of happiness*

i finally got my shinhwa cd!! :D

*squeals*

xmkaex thanks for the nonstop5 link. U GOT 8th JIB ALREADY??!! *stab* *stab*

It seems like SM Entertainment has come out with a Global Fan Club for all its clients. I wish GOOD EMG did something like that so fans from outside of Korea can join the SHINHWA CHANGJO family. Should we start up something perhaps a petition? But a petition doesn't normally work. Why don't we mass email GOOD EMG regarding a Global Fan Club!!?? Who's in it? I'll organize it! xD

GLOBAL SHINHWA CHANGJO FAN CLUB

WHO'S WITH ME??

I'm WITH YOU!!!!

^ Hrm..for this statement, I wouldn't be so direct about that :) Eric brought Kim Hee Sun to his parents' home as well, but did he marry her? Answer : Nope

Just food for a thought B)

But then again, whoever is with Eric, we should all be happy for him anyways

Ooohhh....Kim Hee Sun was Eric's ex girlfriends??? :o

gaxlod i think out of the 4 choices, emails would be the best.. petitions seem like we're not putting that much of an effort and letters, depending on where you are, some might take longer to reach, and some might get screwed up in the posting process [missing letters, yada yada..] and phone calls, it would have to be overseas calls right? and besides, for that kind of company, i don't think they'll allow us to speak to the managers and stuff.. isn't that a waste then?

I choose petition because it's like having more determination just than mere emails. Some of my friends ever sent e-mails to SM regarding DBSG's concert but they got ignored, and decided to make a petition instead. With petition, we could have many people signing, and that would be more convincing for GOOD ENT that there are lots of Shinhwa's die hard fans here :)

About Shinhwa sales, is it still on 3rd place? SG wannabe on number 1? I do hope the comeback perf would have given effects by now. Like it elevated the sales quickly. But yea...

It's kind of late, but I just watched Shinhwa's inkigayo comeback perf. Andy looked really cute when emcee-ing ^^ I can't wait to see them in Kpop Super Live!

btw mensa, i've never heard of eclickkorea before..is it safe?

Ooohhh....Kim Hee Sun was Eric's ex girlfriends???

yup, they were gonna get married...but then apparently kim hee sun's parents didn't like eric cause they believed that he had no potential cause he was singer or something along those lines.

Guest nutzie

hahahaha.. no potential.. that's very funny, considering he's one of the hottest guys in korea now.. i bet her parents are thinking of ways to commit suicide now, regretting the fact that they didn't want to give up their daughter for him.. i wanna laugh my butt off thinking about that.. but i'm late for gym, so i'm gonna go change instead =P

Guest cpopbaby19

something bothers me. don't blame me for it, but it does kinda bother me. i'd hate to talk about it in here but if you've seen dbsg's pics for their new world cup album, their poses are like exactly the same as shinhwa's. the whole jumping in the air thing? yeah, pretty much the same. someone please tell me that's a coincidence.

:(

OMG. really???? that's pretty disappointing.. i mean, i also like dbsg cause of the songs.. and their dance moves.. but copying poses from their seniors? -_____-; im not gonna bash them and say bad things for 'copying' the poses from shinhwa. but.. that just loses the group's originality.. right?

sales out of korea doesnt contribute to korean sales and it wont make shinhwa win a daesang so i think that's why GOODENT doesnt allow international sales.. but i heard they will release international version for oversea fanz!!!! ^_^

random thoughts but i think DBSG is really overrated~! -_-

^yeeesss. dbsg is pretty overrated. esp in korea. cuz personally, when they debuted.. they really reminded me of HOT when they also debuted. -__-; i remember Kangta when looking to Micky/Xiah on the Tri-angle days. XD hahaha

mommie alice,

rmvb files are playable on realone players. u can try that. it works really well for me.

also, about the dbsg thing... i feel like everyone is hating on them. y?? just because they have more pages here? i love dbsg. i love shinhwa more but dbsg isn't so bad... altho i have to admit, it does bother me that they did the same poses as shinhwa... don't like that. very disappointed... i also don't like how other celebs in korea treat them sooooo nicely. like in xman... whats up with that?? lol... i was supposed to defend dbsg but instead, i feel like i'm badmouthing them too... bad julie... lol... but lets work harder and get this thread up i guess?? no matter what it seems like, shinhwa will always have their fans. i feel that when dbsg fans grow up, they will not be as crazy over them. but i notice alot of shinhwa fans have been with them since the beginning. also, if it wasn't for the fans, i think their move to goodemg wouldn't have been as successful so don't worry guys!! alot of shinhwa fans are older and so they have other things to do which i think is why this thread is not going as fast. but that doesn't mean that shinhwa isn't as popular as dbsg, i feel they are more popular. know what i mean?

^and most of dbsg's fans are like pretty young ones.. but.. i agree too. i have soo much things to do in school but i atleast post here 3 times a day just to check the thread out. or else, if i post too late, my quotes would die on me out again! argh.

LOL.

It seems like SM Entertainment has come out with a Global Fan Club for all its clients. I wish GOOD EMG did something like that so fans from outside of Korea can join the SHINHWA CHANGJO family. Should we start up something perhaps a petition? But a petition doesn't normally work. Why don't we mass email GOOD EMG regarding a Global Fan Club!!?? Who's in it? I'll organize it! xD

GLOBAL SHINHWA CHANGJO FAN CLUB

WHO'S WITH ME??

OMMGGG. I VOTED ON THE SHINHWA CHANGJO POLL.

i hope it's gonna be successful, cuz IM IN IT!

I'D PAYYYYY FOR HOW MUCH BUCKS. JUST SHINHWA WILL GO HERE!

[;

GASPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

those biters!

ohw ell w.e.

we shuld be happy though, cuz i mean c'mon shinhwa has to be THAT GOOD (we all know they are.. but heres more proof) that some of koreas new big stars are even copying their PHOTOSHOOT POSES.

puahahaa.

shinhwa <3

&& i dont think it matters how big this thread is, i mean we've been through this discussion A LONG TIME AGO. its not a competition with "whos fans are crazier and can post more." besides, dbsk thread alreayd has been suspended with excessive spamming

anyways i said i wud post pics of my shinhwa buttons.. but frankly im too lazy to right now. LOL

OH MY tomorrow = last day of school !! and den i have exams..RAWRRR

^haha.

yeah. shinhwa can be really role models too in their juniors. [; LOL

Well said Julie! I totally agree with you...I like dbsg alot too, well at least they place 3rd for me after Shinhwa and FTTS lol :blush: I haven't seen that picture, anyway. So I can't give comments on the similarity.

xmkaex thanks for the nonstop5 link. U GOT 8th JIB ALREADY??!! *stab* *stab*

I'm WITH YOU!!!!

Ooohhh....Kim Hee Sun was Eric's ex girlfriends??? :o

I choose petition because it's like having more determination just than mere emails. Some of my friends ever sent e-mails to SM regarding DBSG's concert but they got ignored, and decided to make a petition instead. With petition, we could have many people signing, and that would be more convincing for GOOD ENT that there are lots of Shinhwa's die hard fans here :)

About Shinhwa sales, is it still on 3rd place? SG wannabe on number 1? I do hope the comeback perf would have given effects by now. Like it elevated the sales quickly. But yea...

It's kind of late, but I just watched Shinhwa's inkigayo comeback perf. Andy looked really cute when emcee-ing ^^ I can't wait to see them in Kpop Super Live!

btw mensa, i've never heard of eclickkorea before..is it safe?

^but i heard goodemg checks out the emails often.

i don't even bother to mail/ e-mail SM in inquiry to their artists. i mean, like write a letter addressed to artists? T_T duh, i think you'll just waste your time if you email them or sth. (im a BIIIIGGGG Kangta fan, and im dying to meet him or sth.. but i never thought of emailing/mailing SM, haha) i guess you have connections with Lee sooman to be able to meet Kangta, Boa, dbsg (i'll hunt down lsm's offsprings! XDD)

yup, they were gonna get married...but then apparently kim hee sun's parents didn't like eric cause they believed that he had no potential cause he was singer or something along those lines.

^aww. that's pretty sad. i thought eric's parent's didn't like her because she was older?

:mellow: Oh Love... [;

anyway, i think eric's smart! i think i read it on an interview or article that if he wouldn't be a gasoo right now.. he's pursuing to be an architect... (am i right?)

:wub:

Okay, light bulb just went on in my brain....I've seen Kim Hee Sun's name but it didn't dawn on me until now but is this same Kim Hee Sun from Smile Again drama? :phew:

"Mommie" Alice

Guest sam chin

Hi, sorry to ask this question here but I need technical help again.

I tried downloading some of the Shinhwa's clips and it has .rmvb extension. My computer at work does not work with .rmvb extension. I only have Windows Media Player.

I downloaded wimamp program but clip takes over the whole screen and won't let me shrink the size of the screen. Is there another program that can play .rmvb files that I can shrink the screen? I'm trying to watch it at work and I cannot watch as full screen - I'm going to get in trouble! :P

If you know any, could you give me a link where I can download?

Thank you so much.

"Mommie" Alice

Mommie Alice For .rmvb extension, normally i will convert the file using Xillsoft video converter

into wma or avi. Then only u can watch the clips.

You can download the video converter from download.com website :)

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOL. i don't know what that drama is..

but Kim Heesun we are talking about here also appeared in 'Sad Love Song' with Yun Junghoon and Kwon Sangwoo. ^^;

other than that, i don't know her other dramas~ X_X

but hope i helped you with that. hehee

Guest sam chin

1. Start Up a Petition

2. Mass Email to GOOD EMG Office

3. Mass Mail/Letter to GOOD EMG Office

4. Direct Call to GOOD EMG Office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the above choices, which one would you guys think would be the best method of informing GOOD EMG?

I have oledi vote. I still prefer petition.

Once we signed up, we will email to Good Emg and will deliver 1 copy by hand

Or maybe we can advertise the petition on newspaper, so that Good Emg can hear us :lol:

Guest sam chin

^newspaper?

LOL, what newspaper? you mean in Korea? we have to have connections if then!

Yeah.. maybe on our local newspaper and we can scan it and email to GoodEmG

Another way is to advertise on the internet.... that's the best way, i think :D

Gotta let GoodEmG knows that there are so many Shinhwa supporters outside Korea

Guest cpopbaby19

^ ^_^; coolness!

we need publicity on our sigs, blogs, my space/friendster!

putting it on the newspaper could be verryyyy expensive! well.. i could ask koreans in my school to email goodemg in korean! X___X but.. i have to ask their names first! kakaka. i don't have korean friends yet! TT_TT; stupid course~ No foreign students! LOL

LOOOOL~

:D

god, why am i still up?? TT_____TT; freaking homework! making me go crazy!!

Okay, light bulb just went on in my brain....I've seen Kim Hee Sun's name but it didn't dawn on me until now but is this same Kim Hee Sun from Smile Again drama? :phew:

"Mommie" Alice

If you're talking about the drama with Lee Dong Gun in it too...then yup, the main female character is Kim Hee Sun. the drama is about baseball right? ^_^

Guest sam chin

Like to share some pics: sorry for double posting

1140348089297171_file.jpg

Don't know wat it means but sure he looks good..

1140349702216815_file.jpg

Dong Wan's smile so sweet...

1140349767337065_file.jpg

2005_12_22_99190_999190.gif

This is so cute.. Dong Wan tried to kiss JJ...

Credit to Sunny

Oh, my GOD! Talking about late in news! :blink:

WOW, so it is her. They were that serious talking about getting married? I would of never guessed they were couple. Surprise, surprise.

"Mommie" Alice

If you're talking about the drama with Lee Dong Gun in it too...then yup, the main female character is Kim Hee Sun. the drama is about baseball right? ^_^

Guest qaxlod

M to Receive Awards at Thailand Music Awards

M will be awarded the Asian Sensation Award. His agency, Good EMG, said that Channel V Thailand had informed it that M has been chosen as the winner. "Shinhwa is also nominated in the category, but M is recognized for his active performance last year for releasing a single album and second feature album," it added.

M will attend the awards and perform "Battle" and "Bump" from his second album. M’s second album will be released on June 13 in Thailand under license.

Credits: KBS Global + ShinHwaChangjo.NET

Congrats to Minwoo! But, how come we didnt know about this. Couldn't we have voted and gotten SHINHWA in the category? -____-;;

Archived