[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

damn.u - love that picture of minjin (err..ur username's difficult to use..looks as if i'm cursing :lol: )

love them both..minu once said that when junjin's drunk, he always tells minwoo "I love you, hyung!" :lol:

i also like woodong..

woodonge7gf.jpg

dongwan seriously cracks me up everytime..

pdvd0392lb.jpg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lenakeem

uh-oh i think we got our selves a dbsk fan in here ^^-

MORE PICTURES =]

sorry if already posted.. i cant keep tract of everything >.<

crying.jpg

LSKJFLKSJDFLSDFJLSKFJD this was at the concert thing where the fans get a days notice to come.. and you have to see how many came.. and there was liek 34578938275921834792839578239423847 pl who came =] i just wanted to post this pic :P

CANT WAIT FOR SHINHWAS 8TH JIB!!!LSKJDFLKSJDFLKSJFDLKSDFJLKSJFLKSJDFLKSJDFLSJLFJKLSDKJFLSDKFJLSKDJFLSKDJFLKSJDFLKJSDLFJSDLKFJLAIWUEFRLAKNSF,XMNHFLAIUROL

IMA SAVE UP LIKE 500 BUCKS FOR THERE 8TH JIB! BUY ALL THERE POSTERS AND EVERYTHING.. CAUSE IT MITE BE THERE LAST BUT THEN AGIAN YOU NEVER KNOW!

Guest whiterose.

damn.u - love that picture of minjin (err..ur username's difficult to use..looks as if i'm cursing :lol: )

love them both..minu once said that when junjin's drunk, he always tells minwoo "I love you, hyung!" :lol:

i also like woodong..

woodonge7gf.jpg

dongwan seriously cracks me up everytime..

pdvd0392lb.jpg

lol funny:D

hmm... im really doubt about minwoo,hyesung,eric and dongwan's birthdate

they're born in 1979 or 1980??

i read some said 1979 and some 1980

eric is 79=]lol he is the oldest and the leader of shinhwa<3

Guest kittinexjj

eric: 2.16.79

dongwan: 11.21.79

hyesung: 11.27.79

minwoo: 7.28.80

junjin: 8.19.80 <3

andy: 1.21.81

minwoo: some places have 1979...but if you look at goodenter and on their first album jacket...the profile says 1980. and he even said he was only a month older than JJ, but he acts like a really old hyung to JJ and babys him.

this should solve the problem...hoped it helped^^

eric: 2.16.79

dongwan: 11.21.79

hyesung: 11.27.79

minwoo: 7.28.80

junjin: 8.19.80 <3

andy: 1.21.81

minwoo: some places have 1979...but if you look at goodenter and on their first album jacket...the profile says 1980. and he even said he was only a month older than JJ, but he acts like a really old hyung to JJ and babys him.

this should solve the problem...hoped it helped^^

Wait Minwoo's 1979 for sure. He even said it in this x-file where you have to state your birth date. And I remember hearing from a korean fan that he mentioned in a fanmeeting that they put 1980 because he was sick or something. Can't remember exactly but he's a 79 baby for sure. Also why he composed the song 79.

Guest NotGuilty

Wait Minwoo's 1979 for sure. He even said it in this x-file where you have to state your birth date. And I remember hearing from a korean fan that he mentioned in a fanmeeting that they put 1980 because he was sick or something. Can't remember exactly but he's a 79 baby for sure. Also why he composed the song 79.

yes. sm made him 1 year younger..so he'd attract more young fans. ^^*

Guest kittinexjj

oh that makes sense....but all the profiles on the cds and stuff has him as an 80 baby. i guess when he said one month older he meant a year and one month older. didnt sm do that to brian of ftts too...isnt he a year older than fany but they made him a year younger, so he could be the same age as fany...i dont get the concept. what does a year matter.

^ for real? smtown made him one year younger to attract fans?! LOL ohhh were u jus joking there? HAHAHS

anyways ^^ puaahs, must share picss

heresilke my fav pics, of each of the members (some might be REALLI REALLI REALLI OLD)

ERIC

ericmun5.jpg

^ i liked it when his hair wus like that ^^

ericmun2.jpg

and dindt u jus love eric during his YO days?

HYESUNG

hyesungshin2.jpg

oh so sexyy

JUNJIN

junjinpark5.jpg

hes got one hell of a body hahash

ANDY

andylee2.jpg

awwe look @ him SOO CUTE

DONGWAN (i have too many pics of him, so i cant decide which is my fav)

so therefore is h'al post up LOTS AND LOTS

and i will put dongwans in another one too.. AHHAS

&i will put minwoo pics in next one

hahas i have too many pics ><

dongwankim10.jpg

dongwankim15.jpg

dongwankim19.jpg

dongwankim49.jpg

dongwankim44.jpg

dongwankim53.jpg

^awee look @ that cute dork

dongwankim54.jpg

dongwankim63.jpg

dongwankim62.jpg

dongwankim71.jpg

okay i thikn thats enough of dongwan..

MINWOO - i also have too many pics of him, in fact i have like 300-ish? HAHAHS so i sh'all also post up LOTS AND LOTS

minwoocuteshoe.jpg

minwoolee11.jpg

minwoolee13.jpg

^ omg i loved his hair during HEY COME ON days =)

minwoolee50.jpg

hehe he has no neck! (in this pic)

minwoolee64.jpg

minwoolee75.jpg

minwoolee103.jpg

minwoolee170.jpg

HES BLOWING KISSES AT US!

minwoolee200.jpg

minwoolee228.jpg

minwoolee262.jpg

oh damn!!! *drools*

okay last one. his butt.

minwoosbutt.jpg

Couple days ago, I read that somebody has a lot of Shinhwa's MV...but I forget on which page. Do you mind to inform me who has the MVs ?

Thanks............

Guest superstar`kiss

Ugh!

I mean, not ugh! But, who started the MinJin, and RicMin, whatever--who started the couple names??? Some--! go REALLY BAD TOGETHER!!!

Guest kittinexjj

the shinhwa changjo official members paired them up like that...their fan members did and its b/c of their relationship with each other. i find them fine actually...rather cute.

Guest always&forever

oh that makes sense....but all the profiles on the cds and stuff has him as an 80 baby. i guess when he said one month older he meant a year and one month older. didnt sm do that to brian of ftts too...isnt he a year older than fany but they made him a year younger, so he could be the same age as fany...i dont get the concept. what does a year matter.

lol weird but yeah :] minwoo's 79 for sure.

minwoo's so gay. <_<

junjin's like "what the heck am I doing taking a picture with this it-thing?"

minwoo! stop acting like a little f a g ! gosh! you're making junjin think you're gay!

oh good god, I love that pile of poop, minwoo.

Minjin is my my 3rd favorite shinhwa couple...zes danceurs. ooh la la...

Minwoo.. gay? :lol:

I love the fake smile he has one... dont u find it.... attracting? :P Junjin is a dork... They shouldof put on the fake smiles together... that way... it'll make them both look.... gay. :D

:lol: ahaha. Yup, gotta love the pix.

but.... I love my username. it's soo... damn! :lol::P

Guest NotGuilty

Ugh!

I mean, not ugh! But, who started the MinJin, and RicMin, whatever--who started the couple names??? Some--! go REALLY BAD TOGETHER!!!

lol

I LOVE the couple names. they, unlike other boyband's couple names...DON'T sound random.

haha.

I LOVE WOODONG!

I LOVE RICMIN!

I LOVE MINJIN!

I LOVE MINDY!

I LOVE MINSUNG!

I LOVE RICWAN!

I LOVE RICJIN!

I LOVE RICDY!

I LOVE RICSUNG!

I LOVE WANJIN!

I LOVE WANDY!

I LOVE WANSUNG!

I LOVE JINDY!

I LOVE JINSUNG!

@___@ did i miss anyone? @___@

[edit]

I should've just said..

I love RicMinJinSungWanDy. ...T_T I'm so stupid.

Guest MySungie89

*Can someone PLEASE remind me how to quote??? ^^;;*

For 'whiterose' in Korea Eric IS 28. In America he's only 26. Read the papers.

Minbong's b-date is written as 80 but he was born on 79. That's why he doesn't use "jon de mahl" with Eric, Sungie, and Wannie. Jin and Andy do. Minbong's parents probably screwed with his birth certificate like mine did. In America, I'm 15 going on 16 but in Korea I'm 17 going on 18. I'm so OLD there! ^^;;

Guest kpoplvr

okay i thikn thats enough of dongwan..

haha.. no such thing... for ANY member. =)

lmao my lil sister wus like HES GOT BOOBS! HE NEEDS A BRA! lmaoo!

^ haha.. i kinda agree... :blink::lol: l0Ls.

haha... this thread is so fun...

I should've just said..

I love RicMinJinSungWanDy. ...T_T I'm so stupid.

^ you're not stupid. ^_^ but i think i choose WanMinJinDySungRic... haha.. but the order always changes.. and your order sounds mucho better...

WOOTTT... i get page 17!!! :D :D :D :D :D

^_^ l0ls

oh gosh, i love that picture!

lmao my lil sister wus like HES GOT BOOBS! HE NEEDS A BRA! lmaoo!

damn his nice muscular pecs, abs ALL THAT hahas

ahahahaha :lol::lol:...sorry, i just had to let out that laugh..ur sister's funny!

Ivy Club Photoshoot caps:

d7896d5c.jpgPDVD_001.jpg

PDVD_013.jpgab02e9ce.jpg

PDVD_017.jpgPDVD_018.jpg

Archived