[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest picklypickly

ok, this may seem like a n00b questions.... but the members have colors assigned to them? since when? and from where?

I read your post first before I saw the pics above and I was so excited because I thought it was "Shinhwa bears" for sale. LOL! I want Shinhwa teddy bears! Wouldn't that be great? Something to hug and kiss with your favorite member's name on it? It'll be so soft and nice to sleep with.....of course I can't but you gals can! LOL!

from what i can see the arrangement is

M-Blue

D-Green

J-Purple

A-Yellow

H-Pink

E-black

*edit nutzie and kriza 09 just told me that the bear for eric is black

^_^

thanks for both

i cannot see it

and i cant remember his colour...

^_^

ok, this may seem like a n00b questions.... but the members have colors assigned to them? since when? and from where?

starting from those 10th year anni merchandise

^_^

all have diff colour for chain, tumbler, hairclip and perfume

:P

ha ha ha

I read your post first before I saw the pics above and I was so excited because I thought it was "Shinhwa bears" for sale. LOL! I want Shinhwa teddy bears! Wouldn't that be great? Something to hug and kiss with your favorite member's name on it? It'll be so soft and nice to sleep with.....of course I can't but you gals can! LOL!

ha ha ha

sorry....

:sweatingbullets:

but that would be nice if we can have shinhwa bears for us to hug

;)

ha ha ha

Guest rainie_chu

^ Actually even before the 10th anniversary, remember the Summer Story single (the one with "How Do I Say?")? Hyesung's color has always been purple, even since then. I think that's the reason why his solo album is also purple. LOL! But yeah, Hyesung's 10th anniversary color is purple. Hihi~ I'm wearing the clip now. xD

I actually thought those were the Shinhwa bears that were rumored that Evenif was releasing as part of the 10th anniversary merchandise! But I guess not. ._. Hyesung's teddy's feet are pink~ <333 *squees*

kriza_09, thank you so much for the subbed video!

I actually thought those were the Shinhwa bears that were rumored that Evenif was releasing as part of the 10th anniversary merchandise! But I guess not. ._.

Hyesung's teddy's feet are pink~ <333 *squees* But actually, Hyesung's 10th anniversary color is purple. Remember the Summer Story single, the one with the Shinhwa colors? Hyesung's color has always been purple, even since then. I think that's the reason why his solo album is also purple. LOL!

ahh........... way.... before that

i dont really pay attention to that

i always associated orange with them so othere are like....

actually jin's one is green :sweatingbullets:

his hairclip is green

ah well

they all are colourful for me

one colour is not enough to describe them

they should have all.....

ha ha ha

10th anniv site Production Note 22, After Service V: Surprise party

con11tk9.jpg

Surprise party!! The members were completely unaware of it -

"Congratulations on your 10th anniversary~~"

For the past 10 years

They have been a constant source of support

Orange balloons & orange princesses

The members -

Seemed to be very moved..^^

Although we don't say it...

But we know all of us

We all share the same thought

We'll always be Shinhwa forever!!!

ps. When the members cried..someone actually cried along..

That person is the director of the concert..

The surprise party was also planned by the director~~^^

by DR.Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 打糕@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

------------

*edit

crap...

double post

sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest jheizhee

favor please. can someone repost the pictures for service IV and V. somehow, i can't see them. it might be my anti-virus.

thank you. appreciate it :)

Guest picklypickly

starting from those 10th year anni merchandise

^_^

all have diff colour for chain, tumbler, hairclip and perfume

ha ha ha

oooh, that makes sense. i was thinking black is such a depressing color for eric to have, but looks like for the 10th anniv products, his color was actually blue.

perfumelg9.jpg

bears.jpg

couples according to the bears.

woodong1.jpgjindy-1.jpgricsung1.jpg

Guest superstar`kiss

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Barely got my copy right now!! :w00t:

*wipes drool*

Whoa! It's a HOT load of pictures!! I couldn't even find the CD..LOL. And my number...? Is it on the gold part..?? I can't figure what number I have..:lol:

omGah!!! LOVE THE BEARS!!! I want one NOW!! :wub:

^

shinhwa_n_choua

you look at the silver one not the gold one. wonder number u got o__o i know right?! u completly drool xD yeah i was like where the CD? o.o and then i finished the book and it was on the back xD haha so special. i just love how creative that they put the CD on the back :D

woah so each member has a seperate color? oooo never knew that :] always forgot to ask that question hehe. *copys down the colors* hehe. so they got the bear colors wrong?

omg girls i just found this and its the poster that comes with the normal edition. i kinda like this one better... :vicx: .

f_si200804160m_0636207.jpg

Credits : Yes24 + Shinhwa.biz/forums

080401 KM Golden Hit Song - Shinhwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFed6YfALVQ

i cried a lot too at the concert it was a sea of orange tears....

thanks for the link

so cute watching the old vid of them singing to eusha eusha

^_^

oooh, that makes sense. i was thinking black is such a depressing color for eric to have, but looks like for the 10th anniv products, his color was actually blue.

couples according to the bears.

i actually thought that black suited well with eric oppa

so kakkoi

^_^

ha ha ha

ah coupling...

^

woah so each member has a seperate color? oooo never knew that :] always forgot to ask that question hehe. *copys down the colors* hehe. so they got the bear colors wrong?

omg girls i just found this and its the poster that comes with the normal edition. i kinda like this one better... :vicx: .

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/st...60m_0636207.jpg

Credits : Yes24 + Shinhwa.biz/forums

ha ha ha separate colours sometime is easier to differentiate each other

^_^

they only got wannie and andy rite?

ah maybe they cant find the exact colours that they want so they just disregard the whole colour deal

it is just a bear for them :sweatingbullets:

ha ha ha

should i buy the normal edition too

the poster looks nice and pretty

Guest love!melody

it seems like it has been forever since i last replied in this thread ... LMAO anyways, thank you everyone for the pictures! and OMG! those bears! there so .... BIG! LOL i want one~ <3 hehehehe! i want one right on the corner of my bed! and i'll hug it to sleep :) oooh! and i'll spray some of the shinhwa fragrances onto it and ahhhhhhh~ *dreams on and on about the boys* ROFL and OMG x 1000000000! the poster! *ahhhhhhhhhhhhh* i must have it! hehehe, good thing i'm getting the normal edition :) but i still wanted the special edition ><;; oh wellz too late now ... LOL

Guest infinityyy

thank you for the production notes! DR.Hong = director? can anyone clarify--or did someone clarify already? :lol:

omgoshhh, i LOVE shinhwa.

and that poster looks great :)

thank you for the production notes! DR.Hong = director? can anyone clarify--or did someone clarify already? :lol:

omgoshhh, i LOVE shinhwa.

and that poster looks great :)

most probably yes...

DR is director

though i tend to call it as doctor :sweatingbullets:

ha ha ha

i know it's not doctor but i still call him that

yup the poster is cute

most probably yes...

DR is director

though i tend to call it as doctor :sweatingbullets:

ha ha ha

i know it's not doctor but i still call him that

yup the poster is cute

^ Well, I've always thought that DIR was the common abbreviation for Director.

So I'm leaning towards 'doctor', since I've never seen DR used for director before.

It may mean that he probably has a doctorate in areas relating to film/direction/theatre/media studies etc, so he calls himself Dr...which isn't really surprising for someone who handles the kind of presentation at Shinhwa's level.

-----------

@strawberry16-Aww...I agree, the normal edition poster is really nice...but too poor to buy it along with the SE right now. Got to buy Dongwan's 2nd and Jinnie's first jib >.<

Guest rgirl

[Question] Does Dongwan have a solo part in We Can Get It On? I've been listening to the song over and over but I don't hear any. Unless my ears are failing me. =X

Archived