[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone. quick question...

i was watching happy together with shinhwa again when they were talkin about their past..and they mentioned something about how their motto or whatever before were something with hyesung(comet) and junjin(forward). i was wondering if that was the reason why junjin's name is junjin and hyesung's name is hyesung.

and also, i'm heading to the philippines on thursday. does anyone here live in the philippines and know where i can buy shinhwa stuff? pls message me. thanks.

actually im not sure :sweatingbullets: .. i think that was a just a coincidence.

well, i dont think so...never see one anyway...how i wish they will ne...and go on game show too..miss them lol

ar talking about concert in Shanghai...seem like almost everyone get sick ne...i mean, Eric's got a bit of flu or sick right? that why he didnt play much..and HS hurt his knee...glad its correct itself during the con time ne...

now i just cant wait for March to come ^^

hyesung hurt his knee again? was it the same knee?

hey everyone! i haven't posted in the shinhwa thread in a while, although i'm always a silent lurker :)

i found these super HQ pics of the shinhwa forever concert in shanghai, and decided to upload them here for everyone's viewing pleasure

andy's fans will be super pleased because there's tons of upclose shots of him! lol (he's so cute)

the inside scoop: apparently, the photographer isn't a shinhwa fan himself, he went to the concert to take pictures for his girlfriend, who's a big junjin fan. so he took lots of pictures of junjin, only to go home to find out that he took 100 closeup shots of andy :D haha

credit: 大大然@神话吧

thanks for the wonderful pictures

i love thier red-hot style in the first few pictures esp. andy jacket for some reason xD

thank you so much for those HUGE pictures..

gosh minwoo..

dont do that again..

youre so hot

hahaha

their TOP performance was really good..

by the way.. just watched it in youtube.. the audio really rocks

i really how T.O.P began. i like how it was slower than the original ^_^

[Pics] Shinhwa @ Shinhwa Forever Japan Concert [brokore.com]

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

woah. that one minwoo picture with the water picture..

it's like a snapshot. xD

i was wondering who was wearing the bunny ears 11th picture, and then i scrolled up to find that it was minwoo :P

Guest Aromati97

I was just wondering is it possible if a couple of you guys can start promoting Shinhwa in the Pictures Thread?

I feel like there are only a 3 or 4 fans I see that upload pictures on Shinhwa there.

There is practically nothing about Shinhwa in the Pictures Thread.

I just tend to get a little upset and sad when I don't see anything about Shinhwa.

It doesn't have to be group pictures, it can be anything old & new, solo or non-solo.

Many of you guys must be busy with your daily lives but if you guys can take just a few minutes, I would greatly appreciate it.

<3

Guest kimiye-chan

Shinhwa is soooooo awesome!!! I love their song "Wild Eyes"!!! All of the members are so likeable!They are each so individual and so interesting!!! I hope they come out with another single soon!!!!!

I was just wondering is it possible if a couple of you guys can start promoting Shinhwa in the Pictures Thread?

I feel like there are only a 3 or 4 fans I see that upload pictures on Shinhwa there.

There is practically nothing about Shinhwa in the Pictures Thread.

I just tend to get a little upset and sad when I don't see anything about Shinhwa.

It doesn't have to be group pictures, it can be anything old & new, solo or non-solo.

Many of you guys must be busy with your daily lives but if you guys can take just a few minutes, I would greatly appreciate it.

<3

There is no need for you to feel that way. We have this thread here for a reason, right? The Korean photo thread doesn't determine who's popular or not. And I personally find it just fine that only a few post pictures; it's not saying that people don't care about it. A lot of members here in this thread are busy as they are, catching up on what they missed and etc. If you feel that way still, you can still continue to contribute over there. Please don't feel that way. Most of the ones who post pictures there are very detailed and fully well set with pictures anyway, hehe. =P

Does anyone know where to download the TOP concert version?

Download requesting is not allowed. Asking for club box links are okay.

Download requesting is not allowed. Asking for club box links are okay.

If that's the case, do you guys have any CB links for the Guerilla Concert, english subbed? I've watched the ones on YT, but if perhaps there was a non-split one, that would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks so much.

for those people who couldn't go to the concert [like me =P] i found the winter story 2004-2005 concert subbed by minsquare91x.. it is a bit old, i know.. but i never get tired of shinhwa, even if i watch them thousands of times.. oh, as a reminder, this concert was held after they won the daesang, so there are a few references to "the award".. tons of cute moments, as well as funny ones.. find the rest under her username [there are the solo acts too, i haven't watched that one yet..]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTp_zFBf2es

Guest evelynphuong

for those people who couldn't go to the concert [like me =P] i found the winter story 2004-2005 concert subbed by minsquare91x.. it is a bit old, i know.. but i never get tired of shinhwa, even if i watch them thousands of times.. oh, as a reminder, this concert was held after they won the daesang, so there are a few references to "the award".. tons of cute moments, as well as funny ones.. find the rest under her username [there are the solo acts too, i haven't watched that one yet..]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTp_zFBf2es

thanks for this, i always want to be there at their concert

but all i have is just DVD of it

when they played Brand new, i scream out loud as if it`s real, they - Shinhwa, all 6 of them appeared

OMG 6 men of my life, the ones i love so so so much

how can i be able to attend their concert :tears: just to see you real in person in front of my eyes

not from the screen :tears:

Guest tortyserox

supposedly u guys have(or have not) seen this fancam.

but i just knew this song as the first song that brought me to Shinhwa, and slowly to the kpop scene.

i just knew i teared at the sight of this fan-cam and the sounds of it.

the fans at the concert, i really applaud their hard-work to make the shanghai concert such a meaningful one~

and here at soompi, thank you for keeping this thread going, guys :) thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROh5Uxm9HVA

[07.12.22][News] Battle review the success secret of SHINHWA

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

The previous day before, on Battle's 1 year anniversary during interview, they review the funny moment of Shinhwa members for the first time. Through their words, you cant hide to see the reason on shinhwa's longevity.

Shinhwa leader Eric's apprentice Shin Ki Hyun said, "Eric is the leader, so naturally you will see him in much cooler and less talking image, but actually he has a very cute side of image with him. When we have a group practice, he always twist the atmosphere into a light and energetic air.

Battle Jin Tae Hwa is LeeMinWoo's apprentice. When he talk about Minwoo, TaeHwa keep praising, "LeeMinWoo can control the stage performances and atmosphere very well, the most important is, LeeMinWoo willing to outbreak himself, and currently he's still learning/achieving on the composition side, so i must learn well from him."

Talking about ShinHyeSung, Chris express, "My master is the lead vocal of Shinhwa, so he have this very much high expectation from me, he always teach me on singing much by himself alone." and he also express that ShinHyeSung had taught him how to make the group to a success is to find himself the right spot with his own significant in the group.

Handsome Ryu's master is Shinhwa Andy, he express that he and Andy's eyes are lookalike, "Andy is very skillful, besides than singin he is also a musical actor. He knows how to catch his image infront of the camera, so he always secretly teach me on how to communicate through camera and also to always look at the camera while singing."

Lio's master is Shinhwa JunJin, Lio who had 2 years experience living in Shenzhen express JunJin's biggest specialty is his passion and never giving up attitute. Even within the members he still seek for achievement, Lio thinks that this is a kind of success achievement attitute that he will learn it from junjin well-ly.

Shinhwa KimDongWan has the most humour, even his apprentice HwiChan also commented this, "Kim SeonSaengNim has the most humor in the group, also also has the ability to changes the atmosphere mode, i hope i can be the same as him too."

When Battle was being question whether do they have the planning to take over their senior Shinhwa's achivement, they express, "This question usage meaning is too unsuitable for us to answer, we just want to do our best and not dissapoint Senior Shinhwa on what they had placed onto us."

Source: Sina & shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

tortyserox thanks for the clip! awww that made me cry =[ that was the first song that made me fall in love with shinhwa as it was first released when i first started loving k-pop i love the lights xP very pretty its my dream to have one of those shinhwa glowsticks *sigh*

nutzie thanks nutzie for the link ^^ gonna watch in a minute after your reply hehe

joyce: thanks for the fancam!! <333

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Shinhwa - Shinhwa Forever Concert In China on YTN Star News (2007-12-17) [oceans six].avi [227.9MB]

Shinhwa - Shinhwa Forever Concert In China on ETN News (2007-12-19) [syoungin].avi [100.0MB]

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Shinhwa - Interview + Shinhwa Forever Concert In Japan & China reports on The Entertainment Relay Broadcast (2007-12-22) [cashewmania].avi [30.5MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

^

^

goshh i love the lights from all the fans

they were so dedicated, sang all along with Shinhwa

yeah. i loved the lights too. i wanted to wave a sparkler...T__T..-waves pen- ..lol

but the lights were like a sea of orange princesses, gah i hope one day i can stand in that sea too.

[07.12.22][News] Battle review the success secret of SHINHWA

May bring out with full credits only. TQ.

The previous day before, on Battle's 1 year anniversary during interview, they review the funny moment of Shinhwa members for the first time. Through their words, you cant hide to see the reason on shinhwa's longevity.

Shinhwa leader Eric's apprentice Shin Ki Hyun said, "Eric is the leader, so naturally you will see him in much cooler and less talking image, but actually he has a very cute side of image with him. When we have a group practice, he always twist the atmosphere into a light and energetic air.

Battle Jin Tae Hwa is LeeMinWoo's apprentice. When he talk about Minwoo, TaeHwa keep praising, "LeeMinWoo can control the stage performances and atmosphere very well, the most important is, LeeMinWoo willing to outbreak himself, and currently he's still learning/achieving on the composition side, so i must learn well from him."

Talking about ShinHyeSung, Chris express, "My master is the lead vocal of Shinhwa, so he have this very much high expectation from me, he always teach me on singing much by himself alone." and he also express that ShinHyeSung had taught him how to make the group to a success is to find himself the right spot with his own significant in the group.

Handsome Ryu's master is Shinhwa Andy, he express that he and Andy's eyes are lookalike, "Andy is very skillful, besides than singin he is also a musical actor. He knows how to catch his image infront of the camera, so he always secretly teach me on how to communicate through camera and also to always look at the camera while singing."

Lio's master is Shinhwa JunJin, Lio who had 2 years experience living in Shenzhen express JunJin's biggest specialty is his passion and never giving up attitute. Even within the members he still seek for achievement, Lio thinks that this is a kind of success achievement attitute that he will learn it from junjin well-ly.

Shinhwa KimDongWan has the most humour, even his apprentice HwiChan also commented this, "Kim SeonSaengNim has the most humor in the group, also also has the ability to changes the atmosphere mode, i hope i can be the same as him too."

When Battle was being question whether do they have the planning to take over their senior Shinhwa's achivement, they express, "This question usage meaning is too unsuitable for us to answer, we just want to do our best and not dissapoint Senior Shinhwa on what they had placed onto us."

Source: Sina & shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

i find all there statement so true.

ERIC: i agree. when he's backstage with the members he always jokes around and acts all cute. i remember one time i watched this clip with minwoo doing his hair and he had this pouty face on. And about the leader part, i agree he's the best. i read he always send out texts to all the members xD

MINWOO: he always has different moves with all his dances, and it's always amazing to see him perform them. When i see him on games shows, he just brightens up the atmosphere and there's always something to laugh about.

HYESUNG: haha, hyesung the mama bird constantly watching and caring for the other birds

ANDY: i'm glad that he gonna have his solo out soon xD, and he always look great in the camera

JUNJIN: i agree all the way out about junjin's passion and determination. this year alone, he started his own solo and company and did many activities in China. he still has time for shinhwa and he's works so hard.

DONGWAN: when i read that, i laughed so hard, but its true. i do think dongwan is the silliest one in the group. his diary posts are fun to read and in shinhwa videos he's so funny and dorky, but that's what i loved about him. like minwoo he brightens the mood.

^^ Haha, I love what you said. Totally true.

About Eric, sure he's always goofy and stuff, and sometimes you wonder if he's really the oldest of Shinhwa :lol: (the pikachu bag!!!!! so hilarious.), but there's just something about him that spells leadership. He seems motivating, he lets others have the spotlights, and you could tell that every Shinhwa member is really close to him and considers him as the hyung.

What I really love about Minwoo is his vigilance. He works hard on every single thing he does and he has a lot of stage presence. I read a couple of times that some people think he's an attention seeker, but I totally feel differently. Minwoo's got that special ability to make people focus on him alone. A huge asset that leads him to solo success, certainly.

When I first knew about Shinhwa (not too long ago, mind you), Hyesung seems crabby to me, pun very well intended, haha. When other members joke around, he would stay quietly away. But the more I see him, the more I love this guy. He seems so caring to other members and really honest.

Aaaaaa, Andy's soo adorable. He's got the most infectious laugh and the most sincere smile. Whenever he laughs, I would honestly go 'Aaaaawww' and then proceed to laugh too. I do think that he's got a lot to offer and that he hasn't explored them enough. With his solo album, I'm glad that Andy's gonna go forward.

I love that Junjin is the one who is quietly 'quirky'. I thought he was serious before I saw all the crazy hilarious antics he did/does. Aside from his cute, sexy, hilarious, or any other side he has, he, like Minwoo oozes determination and hard work. I thought it was pretty amazing that he went from being only a rapper to become a singer in Shinhwa. I saw several of his actual live perf, and was pleasantly surprised at how good of a singer he is.

I can count on Dongwan's videos (or diaries) to cheer me up. From the early Shinhwa videos up till now, he never ceases to make me smile and laugh. Even the smallest, most random thing he says is a source of cheer, hehe, I love him a lot. Dongwan could turn boring interviews to seriously 'puahaha' incidents. No wonder he's the wit guy, he's always got something funny to say.

Archived