[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rose_liana

i know in my country, Malaysia, it didnt reach 12 MN yet, but here in soompi, its already 12MN...so i just count right now as 24th of March 2009..so..

HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY

To SHINHWA & all SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!!

Fighting everyone & we will be 2gether 4ever as Shinhwa's orange princess

grumpynomore OMO!! the logo has changed from 10th to 11th...excellent job!!!

yanee yup, hopefully we can see another picture of their hands in dongwan oppa's blog soon...OMO, i miss them so much and i miss their hands too..kekeke

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest namlun277

It's March 24th in Adelaide!!

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY, URI SHINHWA!!!

OMG, how I miss the old days of Shinhwa! Are they going to celebrate together, like Christmas? Hope today, oppas can be togther. Time flies. Aonther year with Shinhwa has passed, and I have more confident to grow old with them. Orange princesses, let's open champagne and CHEER!!!

HappyBirthdayCandles.jpg

Hix, I tried to upload my MV on youtube but the Internet usage in dorm won't allow...argghhh...

Guest kunjit

It's March 24th in Seoul...!!!

HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA

I really miss seing them..

cant wait to see their comeback :tears:

hopefully i'll still be in south korea when they'll have their comeback

Guest gravitie

HAPPY 11TH SHINHWA!

The day we've all been waiting for! (:

Though I'm considered a late fan, I'm still proud to be an orange princess!

Looking forward to Shinhwa's comeback. It's gonna be HUGEEEE! I just know it..

Guest rose_liana

the Shinhwa dolls are too cute!!! just curious, where did they come from? is it from the fans for their 11th anniversary??

I don't think I'll be around for the 24th...what the heck..it's another hour till midnight here in KL, M'sia so..I'll post this up 1st...

우리 신화 오빠들 (에릭,민우,동완,헤성,전진와 앤디)....

축하해요...!!!!!

Thank you for being you and for creating so many beautiful songs together for 11 years. Even though I have only known you for 3 weeks but you are definitely the legend for all Asian entertainers out there. I await for your return to be blown away again.

사랑해요!!!

I'm looking for the lyrics (or rather conversation transcript) for a track from their 9th jip, I believe it's called 기역나니? Could there be a possible video for that? They sound like they're just having so much fun reminiscing about their career that it sounds REALLY funny!!

Thanx for answering my question Wa! (can i call you that?) It really sucks that Towers closed down. Now...if only HMV will set up base here...hehehehe...well, I found their 9th jip in Speedy but it's not what I was looking for. I'm hoping to scout for it. *fingers and toes crossed* Nice to meet a fellow M'sian!

Happy Birthday Changjos!! Happy Birthday Shinhwa!!

Many happy returns with many more awesome birthdays ahead!!

Guest sam chin

24/3/2009

-----------

2cc6.jpg

credit: as per the picture

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming Shinhwa who

make our souls blossom.

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY, SHIHNWA!!!

Guest 1wawa3

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!

Since 24031998. 11 years and still counting

Here's to many more anniversaries in the future!

Shinhwa Changjos will be waiting for their comback no matter what.

Once a fan, always a fan.

Guest sydney0428

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY

A day to celebrate. Hope they will gather together and celebrate their 11 years. Let's all celebrate this special day!

To Shinhwa Changjo, thanks for all the goodies.

Everyone, FIGHTING!!!

Guest grrly

HAPPY 11th to SHINWHA! HAPPY 11th to SHINHWACHANGJO!!

No other group can claim this spot. Only shinhwa...

The dolls are cute, especially Eric's..hehe...

hehe....I just re-post the my message from Shinhwa11th site

My Dear Legend-Shinhwa,

What can I say but I’m happy to be a Shinhwa Addict!

Must say the humor & crazy sides of Shinhwa on variety shows or at interviews was LOVE at first sight for me.

Having said that I was pleasantly surprised that you guys are also masters at your craft too, not just another handsome boy group.

The 6 of you are great singers/rapers and completely wow us with exceptional dancing skills. Some of my favorite Shinhwa songs are: T.O.P., Brand New, Angel, Perfect Man, Wild Eyes, I Pray For You, Once In A Lifetime, Hey Come On, Run ….. just to name a few! Give me some time to practice, hopefully I could sing along in KOREAN with you guys at the come back concert. ;-)

Upon the 11th Anniversary, I wish the Shinhwa gang good health and many great things to come. May you all continue to shine brightly as the Star that it’s named after Shinhwa ~~ The brightest star!

the Shinhwa dolls are too cute!!! just curious, where did they come from? is it from the fans for their 11th anniversary??

I'm guessing it's probably the 11th Anni. gift from fans.

But the note on the flower basket says something about part 2 ?????

Can some one translate what was written there?

Looks like Eric is in the bear hoodie (hehe why why why ..... but it's cute)

in front is Sungie, behind is Junjin and Minwoo is standing.

Not sure if it's Wannie lying down and Andy is the one in the middle of Jin & Minu? What do you gals think?

Guest rose_liana

I'm guessing it's probably the 11th Anni. gift from fans.

But the note on the flower basket says something about part 2 ?????

Can some one translate what was written there?

Looks like Eric is in the bear hoodie (hehe why why why ..... but it's cute)

in front is Sungie, behind is Junjin and Minwoo is standing.

Not sure if it's Wannie lying down and Andy is the one in the middle of Jin & Minu? What do you gals think?

Woah..the fans are so cute!!! they give this to Dongwan? anyway, as you can see closely, every doll has their initial letter in their shirt/suit..E for Eric, H for hyesung, J for Junjin, M for Minwoo and only two dolls we cannot see their initial letter which are the lying down/sleepy one and the one between Minwoo and Junjin...so i guess, the the lying down one is andy and the one between Minwoo and Junjin is Dongwan...because it seem to hold something, is it a camera??or am i only imagine the thing is a camera?kekeke..

and i wonder, if there's already enough 6 dolls represent ,6 members of Shinhwa, so who's doll in the black suit one which around the many me (roses)? :P

as for the message, i think part 1 is the dolls, meanwhile part 2 is the flowers..this is the message:

March Flowers

Part 2 Congratulations on the 11th anniversary of Shinhwa’s debut!

Hope this Spring day will be warm and relaxing for you

credit for translation: midnightgirl13@absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

i wonder how Shinhwa Changjo in korea celebrate today's event :rolleyes:

Happy 11th Anniversary to Shinhwa.

Wow just another year like that have passed. I hope the next few years will be like this too, where we'll be ablw to see them reunited again <3'

I was wondering if anyone knows which shinhwa MV's were never subbed?

nvm i was able to find out (:

I want to try and sub as many as i can since its still the 23rd here (:

Guest are-da

Its already 24th March in Malaysia......so, HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA OPPAS.... :D

Congratulations because you're still together until now and become THE LEGEND

Wow, i have read some of the comments in this thread and i am very happy to found that there are new fans here. Welcome to SHINHHWA world.

The dolls are very cute....

curious if the fans make it by themself hehehe... ;)

Surely all shinhwa oppas will happy to see that....

Archived