[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

New to soompi, am So glad I found this thread. And YES let's wait for Shinhwa. 4 years aint that long guys....but is it really four years? I had the impression it was just 3 years.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cassandraf

if Eric leaves in Oct, Dongwa in Nov, Minwoo in May and IF at least Jin and Andy leaves by Dec 2009, they will all be back by February 2013 in time for their 15 years anniversary concert/reunion/comeback. This will be a great time and am hoping 5 years goes by faster...don't want to look forward to be another 5 years older but hey 10 years went by fast so I think we all will be fine.

Many will be married/engaged/start to have families, many will be done with school, many will just know them for the first time, as many will look forward to their return.

i just wanted to comment on this lol

by 2013 i would be in my first year of uni... wow seems like ages away

but im prepared to wait for them cos ill be 18 - 19 then so im planning to go to their comeback, if its a concert well it'll b my first shinhwa concert ^.^

and in these 4-5years i hope to learn to speak korean (i can sorta read and write it lol but dont kno wat it means XD)

I'm pretty sure the Korean one will have the eng. sub... oh and you can always change your DVD region, btw.. i changed my dvd player to region 0, so that it can play any region... you can find the code on the internet...

really?

-goes to look for it-

ill be definately needing it cos im gonna need it for the concert dvd =)

Guest gravitie

Part 2 of Come to Play Idol Special with ENG SUBS is out! yonnieyonnie is uploading them on youtube. :)

Watch 1/6. The rest can be found on her channel.. hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

Guest valmylove

Part 2 of Come to Play Idol Special with ENG SUBS is out! yonnieyonnie is uploading them on youtube. :)

Watch 1/6. The rest can be found on her channel.. hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

thanks for sharing!!! brought tears to my eyes... it was great...learn a few secrets...LOL... what a great way to reminsce the good old times....

but I am soooo happy Shinhwa is still together...can't be any more prouder and Dongwan did well ^^

OH goodnes... it was him that burped and got into the fight... but I dont' remember them being awkward towards each other over that??? any one remmber or notice??? tto me it's always been ricsung acting/pretending to be arwkard.... did he get into it with Sungie??? I know he got into it with M for making to much noise so M moved out?

could we say he's a trouble maker??? our lovely wannie??? trouble maker??

thanks for sharing...I loved it!

Have a good Shinhwa night!!!!

Guest 80slitenite

^lol Cindy. Wannie is an angel! haha

Come to Play was hilarious and awesome. Definetly learned a lot and enjoyed all their stories, especially Shinhwa ones. lol

Thanks for the caps Amy! Can't wait to see that episode. Janjin is the hottest PD ever. XD

Also thanks to soshisubs for subbing that. Wooo can't wait to see Minwoo oppa!

Guest kriza_09

I'm still curious who's the other one involved in the burp fight...

I think we can be sure it's neither Junjin nor Andy... I'm not saying they've never fought against their hyungs... Of course they've had some momentary lapse before, but I'm sure once they got over that 5 seconds of momentary lapse, they would apologize right after whether it's their faults or not...

And I don't think it's Eric either... Eric is just not the type to get hurt by such words.. LOL.. Besides, he can't stand being in awkward situation for more than 5 minutes, let alone a day...

So it's down to 2 people... Actually, even before eliminating Eric, Junjin, and Andy, I always thought it got to be the members with A blood type (which means Hyesung and Minwoo). A lot of people said it's Hyesung since he's known to have had bad temper like getting angry easily. But somehow I have a feeling it's Minwoo. Remember the steak incident? I mean, isn't it weird that he got upset because he ate Dongwan's steak? LOL. Besides, Hyesung said in that Park Kyung Lim's show that the only time he got into fist-fight with members was when he was clinging into another member while being drunk and that member was going to go to restroom but Hyesung wouldn't let him go and then that member got angry and punched him... And again, that member is MINWOO! Another thing, in Seosewon show, when they were talking about how Hyesung's specialty is getting angry or something, Dongwan said in Shinhwa, the one who gets angry the most is not Hyesung, but someone who looks the most manly. And then he was whispering the name to Hyesung and I think he said Minwoo. But then again, Dongwan has said before that Minwoo doesn't get angry for too long. He would just punch the wall and that's it. So I don't know. It's still a mystery. But I have a feeling someone is going to reveal who it is soon or later. ^^

--------------------------------

I just uploaded this on youtube, enjoy:

I'm still trying to upload the Haegyulsa and Your Man perf.. failed twice already.. >"<

^ kriza_09 that's a very interesting deconstruction and hypothesis.. i agree also, it'll be one of the type A

members

Just curious, what happened with the steak incident?

I don't think i heard of this one..

Kriza_09, that's interesting. I agree. It must have been the type A members. Since the first time I watched , I've always thought of Hyesung. But, now, I think it might be Minwoo too.

The Come To Play was really good. I laughed so hard. We got to learn so many things about Shinhwa that we didn't know. I hope after their comeback in 3 or 4years time, the six of them will go on Come To Play together. I miss seeing them on variety shows together. All 6 of them.

Thanks for all the updates!

kriza_09: wow.. you really broke down the situation. i always thought it was hyesung because of how easily he gets angry. but after reading your post and the more i think about it, the more i'm leaning towards minwoo.

i can't wait to see the six of them together in a variety show again too. i really miss the x-man and loveletter days. at least they're all active right now except for eric. he seems to be mia at the moment.

i miss shinhwa too!!! hay it's a shame that i've only known shinhwa for only 2 months so i haven't seen much of them!!!

i miss seeing them together!! i'm just curing my sadness by watching old Vids of them!!!

btw thanks for the links of dongwan's come to play!!! i'm enjoying it right now!!! hehehe!!!

Guest helloello

hmm i just finished watching come to play... i think its minwoo too! but then again, minwan interaction was so constant throughout the years..didn't seem like they were fighting for a year eh? well lets hope they will reveal the answer when they make their come back :D

Guest kriza_09

^ kriza_09 that's a very interesting deconstruction and hypothesis.. i agree also, it'll be one of the type A

members

Just curious, what happened with the steak incident?

I don't think i heard of this one..

They talked about this on Come to Play where Minwoo and Dongwan were on it...

Basically Dongwan was cooking steak... One steak was done so he put it on a table and went to the kitchen to cook another one...

While Dongwan was in the kitchen, Minwoo came and saw an unattended plate of steak so he just took a bite without asking...

Dongwan who saw that got upset and said 'What the heck are you doing?'

Minwoo who was kind of petty got even more upset, he slammed the knife and fork on the table and said 'Fine! I'm not eating!!' and left.

*Yes people, these two grown-ups that we all adore fought over food*

Minwoo, who was still upset, went to the bathroom to do his business. *He probably got stomachache after eating Dongwan's steak. And that's why, people, you shouldn't steal people's food. LOL.*

While Minwoo was doing his business, Dongwan came into the bathroom to wash his hands. *I still can't understand how you can just enter a bathroom while someone is doing his business. Ugghh the smell >"<*

Minwoo, being petty as he is, lifted the newspaper he was reading so that he wouldn't have to see his Dongwan's face. *Yes, way of being mature*

Dongwan, washing his hands right beside Minwoo (who was still doing his business, btw) said 'it's all good, but I don't like fighting with you'

And Minwoo answered 'Me, too.'

So then both of them went out (of the bathroom) and enjoyed the steak together.

And that's how they ended their fight.....

Come on think about it, when was the last time you fought over food and then made up in a bathroom????

Thanks kriza_09, Woodong are such immature dorks.

Being possessive over food. T___T

-

I really really really want to get my hands on Shinhwa’s concert DVD..

Watch some of the cuts here (they have english subs!):

Shnhwa 10th Anniversary Concert DVD videos > http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=483634151

There are so many cute and funny moments in Minsyungjin’s band rehearsal, Shinhwa’s dance practise, MV behind the scenes.. and many sweet and sad moments in the concert.

> ‘Run’ MV shoot

*Eric is captured in the scene, his last words were..*

PD: ready, action!

Eric: Park Chung Jae! Hahahaha!

I am going to kill you all!

Whooo~! OK!

*Last scene, All members (sans Eric) are in a shoot-out hiding behind cars*

Junjin: How can we save Eric?

- gets ‘shot’ and then starts dancing.. T___T

Caption: They forgot about Eric..

> Concert VCR: Eric Monologue

10 years have passed.

It may be a long time, but to me, it seems short.

I can still remember our first performance clearly.

I thought my heart was going to burst.

What’s this? Am I sweating?

I never thought I would be nervous

No, I will be nervous if I am all alone.

I can smile because of you.

I can exist because of all of you.

Yes, we make each other complete

Don’t be hurt, Hyesung.

Don’t be ill, Minwoo.

Take your time, I am okay.

I want to make jokes with you, Junjin.

Andy, I love you shirt.

Dongwan, I like your hairstyle.

Thanks, guys.

Whatever they say, we will be Shinhwa forever.

Until we die, and even after we die.

The miracle will start now.

Can you pass me my gun?

Guest gravitie

ARGH! I want a copy of the DVD too! But a korean version one, the japanese one is way too expensive :o

Thanks for the link, robotic, I'm off to watch them now. :)

Decided not to watch the videos, I'll wait for my own copy, whenever that is. Anyone has a rough idea when it might release?

Thanks for the story too kriza_09, I don't think I heard of that Woodong steak incident. Was that from a video or an interview?Ah... Come to Play!

Kriza_09, thanks for sharing that 'steak story' with us. I haven't heard that before! It's funny that woodong fought over something as petty as food.

Like most of you, I'm also wondering who was the member who fought with Dongwan. I don't think it's Eric, Andy and Junjin. So that leaves Hyesung and Minwoo. I hope someone will enlighten us soon.

Guest lilo_azn_gurl

ahh!! i so wish i could get the dvd!!!!

u have to order it, dont you?

well, thats something that i do not know how to do,

plus, i dont think my parents would like it.......sucks.....T_T

how much would they be anyways?

hi, I'm a silent reader and I'm a fan of Shinhwa. I just wonder if anybody can tell me whether Shinhwa 10th anniversary DVD for region 1 (I live in USA) out yet? I check yesasia and I just saw the region 2 for Japan. If anyone can tell me, I really appreciate it. Thanks

Archived