[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

LOL! I'll be "giddy" too! LOL! I have never heard Shinhwa's music in any of the Korean places I've been to but there's a Korean-Chinese restaurant I've been going weekly and notice that they play recent Korean pop music. I always keep my ears open hoping they have CD that has Shinhwa song(s). Yesterday right after the 5.4 earthquake (I was eating in this restaurant), my son called me on my cell phone which has Andy's "Proposal" as my ringtone and the manager kind of gave me a "weird" look. LOL! I don't think he was expecting "Korean" pop song as my ringtone! LOL!

i just couldn't refrain myself from commenting here LOL :sweatingbullets: so today, i went out to manhattan for some shopping and to just ... hang out LMAO anyhow, for lunch, me and my friends went to the korean restaurant called Shilla and guess what??? they were playing shinhwa's song!!!!!!! gahhhhhhhhhh~! i was trying to control myself from freaking out with excitement but i couldn't help smiling like a girl who was out of her mind ROFL they were playing 'Snowy Night' ROFL hehehe! how ironic! it was really hot today LMAO anyhow, i just wanted to share my exciting story with everyone :rolleyes: LOL *sarcasm* i know it's not a big deal or anything but it's been a really really really long time since the last time i heard a shinhwa song being played at a restaurant. LOL i think the last time i heard a shinhwa song being played was at a korean supermarket last year. gahhhhh~ i miss the boys so much! <3333333

so~~~ has anyone else heard a shinhwa song being played recently???

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

erm in another four ot five years if u wanna see all shinhwa members on stage

if individual members

maybe sooner

who knows maybe andy or junjin might go to LA soon

hyesung too...

but for eric and dongwan in another three years maybe...

^_^

as u should know eric and dongwan will be enlisted this september

they will be away in the army soon :tears:

okay that is just plain sad

:blush:

so any chance of seeing them in stage outside of korea aanytime soon is none

the latest one would be years ahead

ha ha ha

sigh...

okay now i'm sad....

Guest hazrinaer

yah about 3 year eric and dongwan will go..So no new about them..

but we still have hyesung,minwoo,junjin and andy..just support them untill their comeback..

Guest nglkt

i just couldn't refrain myself from commenting here LOL :sweatingbullets: so today, i went out to manhattan for some shopping and to just ... hang out LMAO anyhow, for lunch, me and my friends went to the korean restaurant called Shilla and guess what??? they were playing shinhwa's song!!!!!!! gahhhhhhhhhh~! i was trying to control myself from freaking out with excitement but i couldn't help smiling like a girl who was out of her mind ROFL they were playing 'Snowy Night' ROFL hehehe! how ironic! it was really hot today LMAO anyhow, i just wanted to share my exciting story with everyone :rolleyes: LOL *sarcasm* i know it's not a big deal or anything but it's been a really really really long time since the last time i heard a shinhwa song being played at a restaurant. LOL i think the last time i heard a shinhwa song being played was at a korean supermarket last year. gahhhhh~ i miss the boys so much! <3333333

MEMEME!!!

I live in singapore and the chances of me hearing their songs are relatively higher... Like when the 9th album came out, not so long after, i began hearing it in shops of some shopping malls. the whole album, in order. so i just stood there and i kept listening. i really wanted to ask the shop keeper if he/she is a fan too! and during many other occasions i heard their songs too.. like in school... haha xP sometimes, they are like really everywhere...

Guest 1wawa3

Hello!! I've been a silent reader of this thread since last year. I was using my sister's account..

I just wanted to say I love Shinhwa. They were the first Korean band that I like. I fell in love with them after watching X-Man Germany. My sister (who is another huge fan of Shinhwa) forced me to watch that episode. I was reluctant at first but a few minuted into it, I fell in love with them. It's been a year and one month since I started loving them. I love the special bond they share with each member. 10 years and still not sick of each other..LOL..Even though many of my friends think that Shinhwa is not their type and stuff, I really do not care because to me they are the best K-pop can offer.

Shinhwa Fighting!!!

Guest valmylove

LOL, I haven't except at home, at work and my car only!!! I would be VERY GIDDY too!!! Lucky you!!! need to find more korean places to go if they do play shinhwa's music....kinda wish there a club or place that's "shinhwa exclusive" only.... LOL

LOL! I'll be "giddy" too! LOL! I have never heard Shinhwa's music in any of the Korean places I've been to but there's a Korean-Chinese restaurant I've been going weekly and notice that they play recent Korean pop music. I always keep my ears open hoping they have CD that has Shinhwa song(s). Yesterday right after the 5.4 earthquake (I was eating in this restaurant), my son called me on my cell phone which has Andy's "Proposal" as my ringtone and the manager kind of gave me a "weird" look. LOL! I don't think he was expecting "Korean" pop song as my ringtone! LOL!

What? 5.4 earthquake? I hope all is well there!! Ringtone!! my ears are perks whenever shinhwa's mention too or hope to be mentions.... sometimes just can't keep the fan girl inme quiet! LOL!

wen is shinhwa gonna cum to LA fo a concert! im dyin to go!! :]

I would love that too but I don't think they could make it as a group. You know, Minwoo just came to HB in May. I am sad becas I couldn't arrange my schedule to go! : (

Hello!! I've been a silent reader of this thread since last year. I was using my sister's account..

I just wanted to say I love Shinhwa. They were the first Korean band that I like. I fell in love with them after watching X-Man Germany. My sister (who is another huge fan of Shinhwa) forced me to watch that episode. I was reluctant at first but a few minuted into it, I fell in love with them. It's been a year and one month since I started loving them. I love the special bond they share with each member. 10 years and still not sick of each other..LOL..Even though many of my friends think that Shinhwa is not their type and stuff, I really do not care because to me they are the best K-pop can offer.

Shinhwa Fighting!!!

Welcome and enjoy being shinhwaified!!

Thanks for the clips of M and the shinhwachangjo song! it's good to watch them again...they always bring me a smiles and laughs!

ShinhwaChangjo (I am not an official member but oh well I am a fan too LOL) loves Minwoo, Dongwan, Eric, Andy, Hyesung & Junjin!

What should I do when you guys get hotter?????????

*dies* can't they get any hotter????

Happy Shinhwa Day dreaming!

^haha!! i knoww!! "what do i do when they get hotter?" xD now the clip is currently downloaded on my PC *watches it whenever wants to* hehehe

Shinhwa Fighting!!!

oh! welcome! someone who is like me. i know some girls in school who like other k-bands but im the only one who LOVEs shinhwa like uncodnitionally :D . but i dont care. cuz my taste of music is different from them and i know many otehr shinhwa changjo-ers are like me :D . btw where do u live? ive been in love with the boys for almost 2-3 years now ^^. its always the best when they are together

p.s. glad that ur using orange font :D were gonna use orange font to support the boys or just.. cuz... WE LOVE SHINHWA haha

some updates :P

[08.08.01][info] Shinhwa schedules - August 2008  

1 Aug

[Andy/Dongwan/Junjin] Recording: Show! Music Core [18:40]

2 Aug

[Junjin/Dongwan] Broadcast: MBC''Show!Music Core [14:30]

[Junjin] Broadcast: MBC Infinity Challenge[17:40]

3 Aug

[Andy] Musical: 'Polaroid' (PMC Daehangno Freedom Theatre [14:00]

[Dongwan] Broadcast: SBS Inkigayo [14:30]

[Andy] Broadcast: MBC We Got Married [16:20]

[Junjin] Broadcast: KBS Open Concert [16:30]

[Andy] Musical: 'Polaroid' (PMC Daehangno Freedom Theatre [17:00]

4 Aug

[Eric]KBS2 Strongest Chil Woo Ep 15 [21:55]

[Junjin] Broadcast: SBS Yashimmanman [22:10]

5 Aug

[Eric]KBS2 Strongest Chil Woo Ep 16 [21:55]

6 Aug

[Junjin] Broadcast: MNET Junjin's High School Girls 4 [17:30]

[Andy] Musical: 'Polaroid' (PMC Daehangno Freedom Theatre [19:00]

7 Aug

8 Aug

10 Aug

11 Aug

[Eric]KBS2 Strongest Chil Woo Ep 17 [21:55]

12 Aug

[Eric]KBS2 Strongest Chil Woo Ep 18 [21:55]

13 Aug

15 Aug

[Andy] Performance: Japan POWER OF ATAMIX '08 [15.30]

16 Aug

[Junjin] Fanmeeting: All For You birthday fanmeeting (Konkuk University) [15:00]

17 Aug

18 Aug

[Eric]KBS2 Strongest Chil Woo Ep 19 [21:55]

19 Aug

[Junjin] Birthday: Junjin turns 29

[Eric]KBS2 Strongest Chil Woo Ep 20 [21:55]

20 Aug

21 Aug

22 Aug

23 Aug

[Minwoo] Concert: 4th album launch concert

24 Aug

31 Aug

Source: Bestshinhwa

Guest love!melody

an earthquake?!?! oh my! i hope everything is okay. and yes. a lot of korean restaurants and places play recent k-music but i haven't really heard them play shinhwa's songs. it may also be because shinwha's songs are mostlye like dance songs and went i listen to the songs they play, they are usually like ballads and stuff. but i'm glad that ever since their 8th jib, the boys have been singing more ballad type music too :) and that's so cool thatyou have Andy's 'Proposal' as your ringtone. i wish i could buy ringtone's too but my parents don't let >< hehehe!

MEMEME!!!

I live in singapore and the chances of me hearing their songs are relatively higher... Like when the 9th album came out, not so long after, i began hearing it in shops of some shopping malls. the whole album, in order. so i just stood there and i kept listening. i really wanted to ask the shop keeper if he/she is a fan too! and during many other occasions i heard their songs too.. like in school... haha xP sometimes, they are like really everywhere...

that is SOOOOOO cool! LOL i would have spend hours in that music store if i didn't have anything to do. it's really nice to hear about shinhwa's popularity in singapore :D wish i could hear their songs being played more often too! <3

Guest 1wawa3

oh! welcome! someone who is like me. i know some girls in school who like other k-bands but im the only one who LOVEs shinhwa like uncodnitionally :D . but i dont care. cuz my taste of music is different from them and i know many otehr shinhwa changjo-ers are like me :D . btw where do u live? ive been in love with the boys for almost 2-3 years now ^^. its always the best when they are together

p.s. glad that ur using orange font :D were gonna use orange font to support the boys or just.. cuz... WE LOVE SHINHWA haha

some updates :P

[08.08.01][info] Shinhwa schedules - August 2008  

Source: Bestshinhwa

Hello!! I live in Malaysia. I agree. The best is when they are together..I'm keeping up the tradition of using orange font here. I love the idea of using orange!

Thanks for the update. Almost every day in August, either one or more Shinhwa member has an activity. Maybe we should call August, the Shinhwa month. They are everywhere! LOL..

^miss lakwon

^ u dont know what i feel like right now. I LOVE YOU!

even I wouldnt have thought to make that <3333

really check out that link that miss lakwon.

really is amazing <3

Hmm.. just curious. and to brighten up the mood a little. what is one of your favorite clip of shinhwa? share link please :P

1wawa3 ooo malaysia? i live in the US. dang xD. if u lived here i would definatly go visit u keke!! and spazz on shinhwa stuff!. o wellz. :P LOL yeah i agree they are everywhere this month. except hyesung... probably working on his solo album?. 

Guest jean_kkp

=D i live in singapore too, and i recently heard minwoo's Stomp in a far east shop and shinhwa's 9th album playing too. on a sidenote, i actually applied to work in one of these korean songs playing shops in far east and got it ^^ so i am actually able to work in a shop that plays korean songs on loop!

about their popularity in singapore, i dont think they are that popular with the younger crowd now with what bigbang and dongbangshinki. but they are very well known, with the likes of Rain and BoA.

my favourite clip of them HANDS ON has to be the one where they got interviewed before a concert by a girl with nasal voice and she basically screams into the boys' ears. throughout the interview, dongwan kept imitating her screaming, minwoo randomly lay on the floor, the boys act as minwoo's fans screaming "minwoo oppa! saranghae!", then eric acted as minwoo's bodyguard to protect him from crazy fangirls,eric also carried a little backpack (spongebob?) and turned to andy saying, "Sangdoo, lets go to school!" which was Rain's drama playing at that time . it converted me to become a huge fan!

Guest infinityyy

^ I absolutely LOVE that clip. It's one of my favorites too. Thank goodness I found it in that one Shinhwa 'crazy interviews' thread.

The clip for those who haven't watched it:

Seriously, I don't get how some people aren't fans of Shinhwa. They get people through bad days and make good days even better.

I live in the U.S. so my heart cries so many times when I hear about the wonderful concerts in Korea that I can't go to T_T

Shinhwa concerts are BEAUTIFUL. That inevitable sea of orange is so pretty and I promise to be apart of it when Shinhwa comes back with their comeback concert.

My favorite Shinhwa clip would have to be the Guerrilla concert clip (even if Eric..... lol. I believe he still felt something during that GC.)

Link with eng subs:

(the rest of the parts are on the playlist thing ^^)

The clip made my heart ache and I appreciate and love their existence and endurance so much.

Btw.. has "Do you remember?" on Shinhwa's 9th album ever been translated?

Oh and someone was talking about hearing Shinhwa songs in restaurants earlier?

I haven't heard it played before, but I saw Dongwan on tv when I was eating at this one small restaurant with friends.

We all got so excited! The waitress saw our faces and was like "You guys love Shinhwa too?" :lol:

Guest hazrinaer

as for me I never heard shinhwa song being played in restaurant or shopping complex..just in my room :P

I fall in love with shinhwa I watch guerilla concert and Xfiles..also all the interview..

for me shinhwa really special..eventhough many new singer nowadays but shinhwa remain to be on top in my heart

Guest nglkt

=D i live in singapore too, and i recently heard minwoo's Stomp in a far east shop and shinhwa's 9th album playing too. on a sidenote, i actually applied to work in one of these korean songs playing shops in far east and got it ^^ so i am actually able to work in a shop that plays korean songs on loop!

about their popularity in singapore, i dont think they are that popular with the younger crowd now with what bigbang and dongbangshinki. but they are very well known, with the likes of Rain and BoA.

my favourite clip of them HANDS ON has to be the one where they got interviewed before a concert by a girl with nasal voice and she basically screams into the boys' ears. throughout the interview, dongwan kept imitating her screaming, minwoo randomly lay on the floor, the boys act as minwoo's fans screaming "minwoo oppa! saranghae!", then eric acted as minwoo's bodyguard to protect him from crazy fangirls,eric also carried a little backpack (spongebob?) and turned to andy saying, "Sangdoo, lets go to school!" which was Rain's drama playing at that time . it converted me to become a huge fan!

I heard their songs at Far East too! And honestly speaking, their popularity in singapore is undefinable. Many people have heard their songs, but have no idea who they are until fellow fans introduce shinhwa to them. IRONY.

Anyways, my favourite clip of them is....them in XMAN.(any episode will do) I believe that many fans like shinhwa through game shows. To be truthful and objective, i've never seen a better group that fits so well into the concept of game shows(like xman, love letter, heroine 6 etc..) They are so natural on games show, they become so uncontrollable(crazy and random LOL) with them on game shows, it's guaranteed FUN AND HAPPINESS.

Btw, if i'm not mistaken, MinJin are holding their solo concert tours around the same time too. And based on news, both of them are coming to singapore in November, which implies a possibility of a JOINT concert (if they do come)

Guest hahaheehee

Another silent reader here... and I'm from Singapore too! I'm one of those who have heard of Shinhwa's songs, (the song I heard was Perfect Man way back in 2002... I think that song was really popular back then) but didn't know anything about them for like 4 years! Till 2006 when I "re-discovered" them through watching X-man clips. I agree with nglkt, I love them on any game show and I think when they appear as a group on shows, their chemistry just explodes. LOL.

And speaking of hearing Shinhwa songs randomly... at the place where I work, there's a jukebox that plays K-pop/J-pop. Sometimes when I walk to the staff canteen, I will hear Shinhwa's Perfect Man playing and I'll get so excited!!! It instantly perks up my work day. Hee. :D

I haven't had any impression of hearing Shinhwa songs played in shops... but that's probably because I don't hang around the Far East area any more. LOL.

Personally only 1 of my close friends is a Shinhwa fan. All my other friends are just generally amused that I go so crazy over them. <_<

I hope something official comes up soon about MinJin coming in November! Will definitely go for their concerts if they come!

Hey guys ^^. will be back later to reply on some stuff. but..! i just wanted to spread this. if some of u didnt see on shinhwa.biz or something .. all you do is make a heart and send to wannie.

CLICK ME TO SEND A HEART TO DONGWAN

sry mods.. but i wanted to post this because. i know this project is for supporting wannie before he goes in september october. ><

EDIT: okay.. to make this not a spam...

Far East? hmm. o___o maybe i should go there sometime! when i can haha

jean_kkp: i LOVE that clip! xD. haha! that girl was so loud >__< felt bad for the boys! she was like screaming. the most funniest part was when minwoo just layed on the floor and they did a close up xD!!! LOL

sweettart guierlla concert was  :tears:makes me cry everytime i watch it. aish. but yes it's definatly an all time favorite because it shows their friendship. (especially to andy since he wasnt there)

EDIT: heres one of my favorite clips :D . the boys behavior when TV is not shooting/recording them for the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yovgPAlCihc its hilarious wannie neevr fails to make me LOL when he is being interviewed by jinnie a little toward the end. his responses are HIlarious!

i cant say whic vid i love shinhwa the most

i love all as the same

i love their craziness in the vid

their playfullnes

i love them being them in any vids

i always enjoy it to the max

i love all couple vids too

i wish i could keep all of their vids with me

so i can watch it over and over again

the vid that makes me cry the most

ahhh that is another question

i guess guerilla concert one

is the one that always makes me cry but i am like addicted to it

i watch it almost all the time

and i cried each time i watch it

but i love it!

ha ha ha

i love their soulmate mv making vid

that one is cute...

i like them having fun in the snow

i love the vid of them doing photoshoot in 2006

the one where they tore off wannie and jin's oppa shirt

i love any vids of them interacting with fans on their concert

the daibab song

the shinhwachanjo songs

and even the talk that they have with shinhwa changjo

all are so precious to me

and i love any vids that have shinhwa it it

no matter what!

^_^

link?

ha ha ha

maybe i will get it later

Guest 아이돌FAN

I loved all the X-MAN with SHINHWA in it... there f'in hilarious :lol:

sry mods.. but i wanted to post this because. i know this project is for supporting wannie before he goes in september. ><

And DongWan will actually be going in October, not September ;)

although that's still so early TT_TT

You guys are going to be so happy when I tell you what I just did.

I don't even want to explain it to you.

Rather, you should just see for yourself!

Click Here!

That is just amazing miss lakwon!!! :D

Thanks

Archived