[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest hazrinaer

DISC 1 Concert (approx 2 hrs)

DISC 2 Concert, 10th anniversary party, making of the concert (approx 2 hrs)

DISC 3 3 songs with member-specific camera angles, concert VTR collection, VTR making film (approx 1h 30min)

Total of 5h 30min

Special feature: Pictorial collection

I'm just curious.what VTR means actually??..

I save money just to but this dvd.. :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vippingcream

On October Minwoo has live in Bangkok.I wanna let go but my mom not allow.

I'm so sad .T^T MinMin~~~

I was watching the arirang minjin clip that kassuma uploaded on youtube (thanks girl) and came across a Minjin clip I uploaded myself in the related videos column...and ended up watching it over and over again lolz Yeah, kinda lame, but this clip of Minjin is just so cute to me :sweatingbullets: You guys know the clip where minjin are sitting on folded cheers in front of some cheerleaders? And minwoo tells jinnie to lie on his shoulder before he kisses him? Well, it's the same show, but another part of the same fancam :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov32Hu4wlJ4

And just a random tribute of their All of your dreams ngs and other clips to Won (Cycle) (IMO, one of the rarer songs ppl make tributes with) For some reason, screaming Shinhwa is very sexy to me lolz XD Their 2nd album will always be my second fave album after 7th (since it did win the daesang ^^)

Guest infinityyy

[08.07.16][info] Shinhwa 10th anniv concert DVD, Japan release

SHINHWA MUST GO ON 10th ANNIVERSARY LIVE IN SEOUL

Shinhwa 10th anniversary concert DVD

Thank you SO MUCH for the info!

I want to cry just reading the summary of the concert dvds.

For sure, I'll be crying when I watch this. I ignored almost all the fancams of the concert online and waited for this dvd set.

I hope the Korean version comes out soon after the Japanese one though because I know more Korean compared to Japanese =/

Can anyone give me an estimate of how much this may be when the Korean version comes out?

The only other concert-related things I bought ever were the VHS set of Shinhwa's "the 2nd Concert/Everlasting Mythology" for about $20-$30.

I'm assuming these concert dvds will be much more though? ahaha ^^;;

But anyway, I just can't wait to get my hands on the dvd set and just watch it by myself and see our Shinhwa men perform fantastically on stage ^_^

Guest Jaja_Blink

Hello!

I didn't reply here often but I always stop by to read. So 'hello' to everyone~!! ><~~ My name's Jaja.

I'm just curious.what VTR means actually??..

I save money just to but this dvd.. :P

^ I think, the VTR mentioned there is the 'full version' of RUN music video (the RUN M/V itself extracted from the concert VTR) and the VTR for the talk track in 9th jib ^^

Guest miss lakwon

I just noticed something.

KimDongwan is = KimDongwan in Shinhwa"

How awesome is that?

I just noticed it after looking at Jaja Blink's singnature! LOL

Our boys are so creative! <3

-

Minwoo Back In The Recording Studio (Soompi Pictures Thread)

Ganzi [ M I N W O O ] Self Taken Pictures ♥ (Soompi Pictures Thread)

Minwoo's Appearance In Infinity Challenge! (Soompi Pictures Thread)

Please leave lots of comments! ^_^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

will definitely buy the concert DVD even if it will cost a million dollars (okay, maybe not).

and they will be releasing it first in japan?

i'm wondering if the japan releases one will be different to the korean-released one.

also, this better have english subtitles!

also also...

since amy (crystalis) mentioned how her fave album is 7th then 2nd.. i'm wondering which one is yours? and why?

this have been discussed before in this thread but just for the benefit of the new posters.

mine will be the 3RD ALBUM - ONLY ONE

all the songs there are just! i really just love all of them. when i listen to the 3rd album, i just tend to put it on repeat and not reach the 4th. haaha!

also, if you want, you can listen to all their albums here:

SHINHWA PLAYLISTS

ALSO, thanks to everyone who posted shinhwa in glasses!

WELL, i think minu looks best in glasses. maybe because he wears them so much. when minu wears glasses, he just looks sexy.

Guest hazrinaer

mine will be 7th album and 5th album..I love all shinhwa songs..

lately I only play their songs in my playlist..and also their solo songs..

Guest stupidfactory

Anyone has any idea when their concert dvd will be out? =D

I so want to buy Hyesung, Minwoo and Andy's concert! lmao.

Favourite album, mine would be Vol.7 and yes, all of their solo albums! Hahaha.

99da09e708ddd83f8857ee92a84bccad.jpg

Guest jean_kkp

hello everyone, im back again. its sad to see so much has happened since the last time i logged in, im kinda like kriza, in a place with bad connection and all =( but u guys must know i think of shinhwa as much as i used to, since i listen to them for >2hrs a day.

its old news now, but im still outraged at mnet. i feel like boycotting them forever myself, shinhwa has always been professional, i only hope others can treat them like what they deserve.

for me, Destiny of Love is superb. i love minwoo and eric in it. eric's soulful rapping and minwoo's emotions! shinhwa must go on! forever! the mv is simply heartwrenching, who can watch that without tears? i dont know.

speaking of fav albums, mine would be 7th. 7th because their style is really obvious in this album, as eric once mentioned before their unique style really developed sometime during 6th jib. and in their first un-SM album, the 7th did wonders for me. so im really happy its the one that got them the daesung! personally, i don really love their manuyfactured style when they were under SM. i know a lot of fans here love them then, but i prefer them sounding more matured and hiphop/soul rather than the SMP style music.

to those attending soulmate concert, im realy jealous and i hope u guys bring back some good news! cross fingers for andy, somehow i dont want the concert to be perfect cos things cant be perfect when one member is missing >.<

its been so long, i miss eric tand the boys. im sort of wondering what eric is doing now... and if they are so busy do they still keep in contact often? kya... <3 shinhwa forever.

Guest kunjit

kriza you are still in indonesia?..what kind of provider for the internet that you use? because the provider can affect the speed ...when i'm in indonesia..because the bad connection..i prefer to use internet at midnight because it will be faster.. :sweatingbullets: if it's at evening or afternoon, the internet speed will make you wanna cry <_< or i went to my university because it is more faster :lol:

back to shinhwa..

my fave album like others is 7th album because their style is very obvious in this album and different than in their SM days..the other is 5th album..i don't know why but i still play all of the song rom the 5 th album beside the 7th album and 9th album..

random things again..

last week i met a shinhwa fan..and she give me japan concert 2007 dvd... :w00t: i wanna jump to the sky when i received it because mine is cannot play anymore :tears: and and she give me the pic when she met andy..and she told me that andy rarely use cap or sunglasses when he go outside..she is very kind but she is vey busy with her school now..

anyone know how to login to musicbank or other because i heard we have to login to the site before we can see the performance at there..thank you for your help.. :) i can read the page but i don't really understand :P

sorry about my english..my english is worse now..because i learn korean everyday..but my korean is still bad.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest miss lakwon

My favorite album has to be 7th, 8th, and 9th.

I love all their earlier albums as well.

Now that I think about it, I don't have a favorite.

It's hard to mention anything favorite among our boys.

They are just so perfect in every way.

Each has something special to offer.

Seriously, SHINHWA is EQUALLY PERFECT.

Got it? Get it? Good! ^_^

also, if you want, you can listen to all their albums here:

SHINHWA PLAYLISTS

ALSO, thanks to everyone who posted shinhwa in glasses!

WELL, i think minu looks best in glasses. maybe because he wears them so much. when minu wears glasses, he just looks sexy.

kyaaaa wuv u krizzaaa ^^ as always hehehe!. yaayy now i can listen to their albums frequently. and without ruining my discs o____o from listening to them too much

I would say.... the 7th album is my favorite album.. and then 3rd album.o.o and then 8th and 9th ^-^

Guest jangneri

My favorite Shinhwa album is still their 7th jib. :D Awesome, from start to finish. And I love it a lot because that album was a lot more personal than all their other albums because almost all the songs were done by Shinhwa members.

And... I was organizing my livejournal when I came across this entry I made a year ago. I want to share it here, because I thought you guys would like it.

FRIENDS

You know what? I believe that friendship is something like this.

: Like sending a sweet message then getting a lot of expletives in return and telling you to go to hell and feel happy about it.

: Perking up when together even for just a second.

: Knowing one another so much that you just have to look at him and you'll know if he's the X-Man or not.

: Knowing if he's pulling a prank on you and loving one another even if one of them showed your phone number for the whole world to see.

: When their family is your family as well.

: Showing their support and embarrassing the hell out of you in your movie premiere.

: Changing your song lyrics into something funny.

: Imitating you in public TV.

: Posting your embarrassing pictures online.

: Loving them even though they love it that you can't eat and you failing your mission because they won't help.

: Making you a song.

: They use your underwear without your permission.

: You sing a few lines and then suddenly everyone begins singing.

: Allowing your nonsense song be sung in a concert.

: Making fun of you as your rehearse.

: Keeping the letter you gave them ten years ago.

: Keeping all your pictures and saving them somewhere safe.

: Makes fun of you even though you're already mad.

: Treating you like a child.

: Kissing you in public.

: Cursing you in public.

: When they agreed to give you the center spot when you guys are performing because you needed attention.

: Moves out of the same apartment building because he was too noisy making songs.

: When they agreed to give you a song that was meant for all of you.

: When they buy a ticket to your concert because you won't give them one.

: They agree not to watch your musical until you say so.

: When they greet you on your birthday

: Sing a song for your drama/movie's OST

: Drive themselves immediately to your birthday fanmeeting because they learned a few hours before the event when and where it was going to be held.

: Loves their album more than you. :D

: That even though you haven't met for a long time, it felt as if nothing changed.

All of them holds a special story or meaning~ If you're not familiar, you can always ask~ You guys add some more too~ It would be fun~ I never got to finish this list and it just to keep on going on and on since friendships always tend to grow as time goes by~ :D

Guest valmylove

who use underwear without permission??who's underwear??

I really want to know..

hahahah, i believe it was either minwoo or dongwan wearing eric's boxers that his mom sent him in the earlier years.

that is just too hilarious!!!

Archived