[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest 80slitenite

Andy, Andy :) For some reason, no matter how sad, everytime I hear Andy rap, it just makes me smile. Of all the members, I love Andy's speaking voice the most.

I realized that very same thing crystalis after watching WGM. I love Andy's speaking voice the most too.

Destiny of Love is love! very happy about the song and mv. It makes me sad I wasn't with them from the beginning, but I'm glad I'm with them now. Been a fan since 06 and will be one forever.

The pictures from the repackaged O_O *faint*

Thank you for translating that message 아이돌FAN!! That was really nice.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

Hi nutzie! I don't recall an instance when Andy called Jin "hyung"; it's always been "Jin-i" or simply "Junjin". I actually asked myself that once before... "Isn't Jin older than Andy? Why does he call the rest hyung but not Jinnie?" I still find it a bit odd since Jin was born on August 1980 while Andy on January 1981. Even using the *confusing* Korean age counting system, Jinnie should still be at least a year older than Andy, methinks.

Lol I'm sorry if I didn't answer your question -- just that in all the videos I have seen (and I have seen a lot of videos with Jin in them), I don't remember a time when Andy referred to Jin as hyung. :)

hahaha thank you for replying.. i'm not sure if it's entirely right, but from what i learnt about the calculation of korean age is that.. every lunar new year, everybody has a "birthday" so it adds a year to everybody's age.. and lunar new year usually happens around january/february.. and i'm assuming that andy's birthday comes before the lunar new year [since it's early in the year] and he ages along with the 80ers, instead of the rest of the 81ers that were born after the lunar new year..

and since you said you've watched a lot of videos of them together, that kinda confirms it doesn't it?

Guest jangneri

Thank you so much. I was confused on this part. I kind of thought it was Minwoo but then it didn't sound like Minwoo. LOL! Eventhough they all have distinct voice, sometimes it's hard to tell....

That was one of my favorite lines~ :D I love the whole song, but that part just... kills. Every time I got to the part where Minwoo goes "I love you I love you I love you" my heart aches... *sniff*

EDIT// Oh! I topped a page! WOOT!

[08.07.07][news] Andy and Solbi's real kiss becomes hot topic of discussion 

[08.07.07] [ND notice] Details of Andy's musical and concert

[Pics] 080705 Andy - Andy's Propose Perfume

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.07.07][news] Kim Dongwan holds his first solo concert in his 10 year career 

[08.07.07][Diary] Dongwan, A reality fact motto

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[08.07.07][news] Shin Hyesung works with Kim Do Hyun/Choi Shin Won on Purple Rain

That was one of my favorite lines~ :D I love the whole song, but that part just... kills. Every time I got to the part where Minwoo goes "I love you I love you I love you" my heart aches... *sniff*

EDIT// Oh! I topped a page! WOOT!

congrats on topping page

-_-

ha ha ha

anyway just wanna agree

that i also love minu's part in the song

especially the saranghae part

the whole verse there is just emotional for me

so beautiful and heartfelt

amazingly i've watched the mv and i didnt cried

i did cried during the mv teaser but when i watch the full mv

i basically just smile and enjoy the mv

i love the mv!

^_^

of course there are certai moments in the mv that makes u wanna bawl

but i still enjoy the mv

:P

Guest cassandraf

hey

ive just been silently following along with this thread for quite a while now xD

but i just thought itd comment cos i LOVE the destiny of love mv

it was so sad and i couldnt stop crying T.T

does anyone kno where i can dl just the song? cos i already hav the album but not the white addition

so can someone plz give me a link or something if possible?

ive been looking for it everywhere and for a while too

thanx

Guest incarnadine

I totally love that line by Minwoo too... :tears:

"saranghae... saranghae neol saranghae..."

It's like his imploring... begging... I think I even heard his voice breaking~~

i think his voice did break on that verse rite

that's what make that part sounded so sweet and

it just goes straight to ur heart

it's beautiful...

^_^

the way they sing this song

all is full of emotion and feeling

gives u goosebump actually

ha ha ha

Guest chopsticksandspoon

I totally love that line by Minwoo too... :tears:

"saranghae... saranghae neol saranghae..."

It's like his imploring... begging... I think I even heard his voice breaking~~

exactly, ate malou.

his voice in this song is just exeptionally superb.

in all honesty, all their voices in this song are somehow too real. like they are too heavenly or something out of this world...

destiny of love is the type of song that you need to listen to if you want inspiration for a fic. words will just flow from your fingertips. it gives you all the right emotions you need and they come really fast.

the MV is just.... (minu speaking at the end) ......

Guest superstar`kiss

Ahh!! Yes, still stuck on "Destiny of Love" too...

:tears:

I will miss the boys terribly for the time that they're gone.

I believe that SHINHWA will have the BIGGEST comeback in HISTORY!

:D

So let's show everyone on soompi who we are still are for our oppa's [short] absense. :D

HORRIBLE-NESS, but I hope you guys will appriciate it.

shcjava070608.gifshinhwachangjoban070608.gif

if you don't wanna use the GIF file(the above), here's the still:

shinhwacj070608snc.png

Something plain, but it gets the word out:

nanunshinhwachangjoimnida070608.gif

iisashcj070608.gif

the dark version of the above:

iisashcjblack070608.gif

Fell free to take it all and keep the SHINHWA CHANGJO pride alive!

(and all of the sizes are forum safe! ;))

Guest incarnadine

shinhwa_n_choua, those are marvelous!!!! Hope you won't mind if I grab one :) I couldn't agree more ~ Shinhwa will have the most explosive comeback for sure!!!

Guest 80slitenite

Thank you shinhwa_n_choua!! Love them! I'm going to use them in other places and cred properly of course^^

Guest gravitie

thanks for the siggies, shinhwa_n_choua! They're pretty! I'm using them, if you don't mind :)

Shinhwa WILL have the best comeback in history! All SHCJ will wait patiently ^^

Guest PurpleRain

nice sigg !! i'm using this too..thank you so much ^^ shinhwa changjo spirit goes on !!!! SHINHWA JJANG !!

Guest helloello

ooohh i agree with the posts above me about the saranghae saranghae neol saranghae. Thats the most impactful part for me in the whole song. Its just so heartbreaking listening to that part. For some reasons, i always feel like tearing when it got to that part.

And i actually thought that part was sang by Dongwan. Then i was thinking it couldn't be, cos the parts before and after this phrase is obviously Minwoo's voice, so i conclude that minwoo sang that saranghae part.... but sang it in a very "dongwan-ish" feel? Or maybe he imitated dongwan too many times, and so subconsciously sound like wannie now? =)

Oh and thanks for the gifs shinhwa_n_choua! I will be using them :D Show everyone the power of Shinhwa Changjo!

Guest Maedy

Hi Im newbie :blush: and I just love SHINHWA like you guys :wub: !

Ive followed diz thread from so far but now Im sure I wanna join you :lol: !

Im waiting for my copy of their white edition album :lol: It looks pretty cool n hot n sexy from the pix Ive seen *dies*

And I just addict to Destiny of love :wub: I feel my heart stop when I hear the line Sarang haex3 of Minwoo :o:o ~ Its too emotinallll~ Love M's voice :wub: Wannie sounds sooo good there too :blush:

Aniways nice to join you guys ^_^ (Hope that I dont sound nonsensely :unsure: )

Guest cassandraf

ahh thanx so much strawberry16 for the link <3

and shinhwa_n_choua i love all of those banners/gifs they look awesome ^_^

Archived