[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest picklypickly

just wanted to pop in that i think the first set of pictures above ^ is from this event.

poordongwanbv4.jpg

(really just an excuse to repost this picture. haha, poor dongwan looks so disgruntled.)

mindyny6.jpg

and randomly, i dunno if anyone has ever noticed, but andy must really loves that t-shirt. i've seen him wear it so many times, most recently... i think when he was rehearsing for his musical.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha~ true that. Andy does wear that t-shirt a lot. Getting fed cake with chopsticks lolz

This was the one where Minwoo got that huge plasma tv for his room lolz I think Andy got a wallet and clothing and Jindy both got computers.

The cakes they decorated were awesome too. I've always wondered if those blank white cakes they get for decorating is covered in hard sugary icing, margarine/butter icing or real cream...

The setting for this fanmeet was like my childhood dream...it had the balloon/blown-up houses, balloon trees, balloon flowers and balloon everything :)

When only 5 members are together, one person always gets left out when they're hugging T______T That's what I found most lacking in 4th jib activities when Andy wasn't there...like during the amusement park missions, someone was always riding alone (usually poor wannie T__T). I thing groups with even-number of members are the best since everyone can pair off. And 6 members is even better since it can be divided by three as well :)

Guest jangneri

yeah i tink it's the same event too!

but not the 8th fan meeting.

it was the birthday party fan meet where eric wasn't able to show up,

because he got an injury after filming his movie.

Yeah, I know. That was why they called it 8th year fanmeeting since Eric wasn't there and it was around Shinhwa's 8th year... but since the fans never got to celebrate the member's birthday, they decided to celebrate it that day too~ hence the gifts for all the members~ :D

and randomly, i dunno if anyone has ever noticed, but andy must really loves that t-shirt. i've seen him wear it so many times, most recently... i think when he was rehearsing for his musical.

True! I noticed that too~ ahahahahaha~

Guest greenblobfish

taken from yesasia (about their repackage album):

"In addition, the album includes a brand new song, a 120-page photobook featuring never-before-seen photos, and a folded poster. Details of the brand new song and the tracklist are yet to be unveiled."

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1011089104/

a new song?!?!?!

and maybe we finally get to see the dark angels pictures!

i wonder what it's going to be like?

and since it's a "white edition," i wonder if there will be other editions?...like a "black edition?"

taken from yesasia (about their repackage album):

"In addition, the album includes a brand new song, a 120-page photobook featuring never-before-seen photos, and a folded poster. Details of the brand new song and the tracklist are yet to be unveiled."

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1011089104/

a new song?!?!?!

i wonder what it's going to be like?

what?

brand new song?

aish

never before seen photos

and a poster

argh

so it a must buy

gawd this is killing me

ha ha ha

but wow brand new song?

like seriously?

wow

i dunno what else to say...

Guest milkajunior

AWESOME.....................BRAND NEW SONG AND PICS.................CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RELEASE........I PRE-ORDER MINE AS WELL....................AS THE DVD'S..............FROM 1998-2007.............. :rolleyes:

Guest itz Nhari

Hey guys!

All this talk of a new song!

I went and did some research!

It's called "Destiny of Love!"

OMGSH~

The title is getting me the goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Credits: Korean Article (Very Well Known)

지난 4월 3일과 10일 발매된 '신화 정규 9집 Special Limited Edition'과 '신화 정규 9집'이 올해 상반기에 발표된 음반 중 최다판매고인 10만장을 기록, 국내 최고의 그룹임을 다시 한번 입증한 신화가 이번에는 미공개 사진으로 새롭게 구성된 자켓과 신곡 '흔적 (Destiny of Love)'이 수록된 리패키지 앨범 '신화 9집 WHITE EDITION'을 발매해 다시 한번 가요계의 큰 활력을 불어넣어 줄 것으로 기대가 모아지고 있다.

Guest jangneri

The song was the one Minwoo and Hyesung made.... I think it was the one shown in the 10th anniversary prod notes~

*sigh* Shinhwa kept tempting us with new stuff~ and to think, the concert DVD isn't even out yet! huhuhu.

Guest angel2nyt

Hey guys!

All this talk of a new song!

I went and did some research!

It's called "Destiny of Love!"

OMGSH~

The title is getting me the goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

Credits: Korean Article (Very Well Known)

지난 4월 3일과 10일 발매된 '신화 정규 9집 Special Limited Edition'과 '신화 정규 9집'이 올해 상반기에 발표된 음반 중 최다판매고인 10만장을 기록, 국내 최고의 그룹임을 다시 한번 입증한 신화가 이번에는 미공개 사진으로 새롭게 구성된 자켓과 신곡 '흔적 (Destiny of Love)'이 수록된 리패키지 앨범 '신화 9집 WHITE EDITION'을 발매해 다시 한번 가요계의 큰 활력을 불어넣어 줄 것으로 기대가 모아지고 있다.

so the repackaged album is called Shinhwa 9th White Edition and the new single is destiny of love?

and it costs 45 dollars?

less than the OTHER photo book

but this isn't on my TOP priority list right now, if i buy this, i wont have enough money for the concert dvd (which i want more)

my poor wallet

yaay go minsung ^^. cant wait to hear the single

[08.06.26][info] 20,000 limited edition copies of Shinhwa's 9th album released

200806260006.jpg

Topping the sales chart for the first half of 2008 with 100,000 copies of their 9th album, Shinhwa will soon be releasing 20,000 copies of the limited edition repackaged 9th album.

The special limited edition and regular edition of their 9th jib, released on 3 April and 10 April respectively, Shinhwa has successfully topped the sales chart with sales of 100,000. In the repackaged album, previously unreleased photos will be included, together with a new song 흔적 Heun Cheok(Destiny of Love). The repackaged album will be released on 3 July.

Like the Special Limited Edition, this White Edition will also feature a serialised hologram from 1 to 20,000, making it yet another collectible.

The new song, 흔적 Heun Cheok(Destiny of Love), was originally slated to appear on the original 9th album, but the members decided that they wanted the song to be done in an R&B style, thus the song had to be redone. This is another collaboration by the lyricist and composer of Oh (from Shinhwa's Brand New album), Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo.

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[08.06.26][news] Consolidated articles - Junjin on Golden Fishery

[08.06.26][Notice] Cancellation of Junjin's Okinawa Travel Tour

[08.06.27][News] JunJin's Tears - GF's Audience Deeply Impressed

Guest qaxlod

"‘흔적(Destiny of Love)’의 뮤직비디오는 ‘신화 10주년 기념 콘서트’ 공연 실황과 팬들과 함께 했던 이벤트 등 감동적인 순간들로 채워졌다."

A music video of "Destiny of Love" will be released with footage from Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concert with the fans including that very sad event in the end.

OMGSH.

I am going to cry my eyes out when I see that MV.

Gosh, SHINHWA <3333333333333333333333333333333333

Guest love!melody

[08.06.26][info] 20,000 limited edition copies of Shinhwa's 9th album released

OMG!OMG!OMG! this totally made my day :D gahhhhhhhhh~ i'm so excited! in exactly a week, it will be released ^^ i SO want one! why only 20,000 though. hopefully i will be able to get one ... hopefully. and with a new song! a new R&B song! AND a new music video?!?! am i dreaming?!?! i love it when they surprise us with these things LOL shinhwa hwaiting! <333

Guest nurkeyandie

omg. i'm so guilty of not checking out this thread more often - but i was on vacation! but omg!!! now i'm late in pre-ordering the white album! omg, and it has hyesung's and minu's song in it!!! otokhae i better get a copy!!! :tears:

oh, and annyeong, everyone, especially the relatively new fans. i'm andie, and i'm a relatively new fan myself. i love watching their perfs and seeing hyesung 'struggle' with his dancing! it makes me cringe sometimes but he's really not bad, and it makes him all the more adorable. :blush:

ok...back to looking for the dvd on yesasia so i can complete my order... :blink:

edit: i don't even know if the dvd will play in my dvd player, coz it's a region 3 dvd, but i can still prolly watch it on my laptop, right? pls. help a non-techie like me! thanks!

Guest itz Nhari

Footage from Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert will be released?

I am anticipating it but I don't want to see it either.

I'm going to kill myself from crying too much.

Oh shucks, I can't wait to see it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHINHWA, I will wait. I will wait. It's a promise that I will keep.

Guest helloello

hmm i am not sure if anyone else posted this... but this is apparently one of the white edition photo?

01andy.jpg

credits to baidu

i am not sure whether i should post the rest... cos its not released to public yet, so if you want them first hand, pm k?

Guest jangneri

Because no one is allowed to take the picture out in the shinhwa lj comm, I'm posting the link here:

http://community.livejournal.com/shinhwa_d...015.html#cutid1

You could see the preview for the pictures of all the members. Andy's was released today and Junjin's would be tomorrow~ Dongwan's last.... July 2. Then July 3 is the release of the album itself.

Archived