[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

so many new fans! hello to u all!! ^-^ glad there are more shinhwa fans now hehe. <333 welcome to post here anytime u can.

[08.06.19][News] JunJin "Beating someone who scolded GF - 1 Billion Won Compensation"  

[08.09.19][News] JunJin - "I took advantage of my sexy look, not my singing skill" 

yes and my 1000th post goes to this thread ^-^. <333 love u all!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jean_kkp

haha waves and hello everyone!

actually im a little surprised, because our boys didnt do much promo, what got you guys into shinhwa fandom at this time? not that i dont welcome any new fans, im considerably new too! i think i spent abt a month just watching every shinhwa video i can find, i think (and i hope) i am done with almost every video floating on the internet. the easiest way to get into them, is to Youtube with "shinhwa" and "funny" as search words. guarantee you'll love them in no time! ^^

Guest hazrinaer

actually im a little surprised, because our boys didnt do much promo, what got you guys into shinhwa fandom at this time? not that i dont welcome any new fans, im considerably new too! i think i spent abt a month just watching every shinhwa video i can find, i think (and i hope) i am done with almost every video floating on the internet. the easiest way to get into them, is to Youtube with "shinhwa" and "funny" as search words. guarantee you'll love them in no time! ^^

for me, I know shinhwa through minwoo.

I watch minwoo dances on xman toward eun hye in couple selection and from xman show also I know that minwoo is part of shinhwa member.

So I search internet to know more about shinhwa.

the exact time I know shinhwa is nov 2007.

and yah I also spent my time watch shinhwa video on youtube because shinhwa never do promotion in malaysia.

I do not have many shinhwa video only 9th album..so I must buy that dvd as my collection.

Guest gravitie

I checked on Yesasia, and it said the publisher of the DVD is : Taewon Entertainment, Korea - is this one of the Shinhwa's company also? *confused*

this might be a really stupid question, sorry ladies.

but like if fans buy the DVD or the repackaged CD or other collectibles, is it benefit to shinhwa? the reason I ask this is because I also see some other collectibles on yesasia like a T-shirt and stuffs, but sometimes the publisher is not there or from some strange publisher. I just want to know if what fans buy will be beneficial to the artists?

and also, is there any news about the concert in march DVD?

hihi, thank you for your time ^_^

God Bless ^_^

I was wondering of that too! Does anyone know? Lol. But I guess repackaged CD will contribute to album sales, no?

Oh, and the DVD is by MBC? So it shows the interviews by MBC only? Does that mean the benefits go to MBC? o.o Will SBS/KBS have a DVD release too?

Sorry for asking too many questions, rofl.

Guest hyu_dha

another ricdy fan here...

do you guys know where i can find the vid for this gif from pages before...

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa183/s...les/ricdy-1.gif

pls tell me...they're so cute^^

hazrinaer-so ur from mlysia...me too

i oso know them last year...

i know them from my sis...but i started being a fan after i saw the legendary 'banana song' vid...

Guest hazrinaer

hyu_dha - yup i'm from malaysia.haha well ur sis just like me.

i also try to make my sis to like shinhwa but they prefer suju and tvxq.well they also like shinhwa anyway.

if i'm not mistaken that gif is when shinhwa perform in japan mnet countdown.

hyu_dha - Like hazrinaer said, it's from the first ever mcountdown in Japan. It was Shinhwa's first perf to start off their 8th jib activities after the break for solo stuff. Also the first perf by Eric since he recovered from the car accident.

Shinhwa's been there twice or thrice, so here's the direct link to avoid confusion (umm...it happens during the second song, shooting star, so watch out for it :) ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc3SVEJ-K7c

And of course, you just have to watch the backstage stuff :D (all of them have been subbed, but YT took those down >"<)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMJu25GWZA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc3SVEJ-K7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRiT10nbSQM...feature=related

The How Do I say encore was very cute too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAts0vMxUNg

Guest picklypickly

thanks crystalis for answering the question for me. someone else PMed me asking if I had the perf for them to download, but unfortunately i could only provide the YT links. do you happen to know if there's any place that carries this perf?

And just FYI, that move happens in all of their shooting star perfs. See here & here (during their 7th jib days)

Guest qaxlod

Hey you guys!

Shinhwa TV spot has opened on Daum!

Its filled with lots of videos posted by fans so please visit everyday and watch the videos!

The more people visiting the higher the rank goes for Shinhwa!

Please visit as much as you can everyday! Thank you!

http://tvpot.daum.net/star/StarPot.do?starId=18

517393d2ed3270496852aafaq2.jpg

This is so cute.

Shinhwa Changjo Stick Version! :)

Guest hyu_dha

crystalis - ty 4 the links...

i oso luv the backstage stuff esp when ricjindy playing while sungie n minwu singing...

the interview is oso funny with the harmony,minwu peace,junjin japanese...

i didnt know they perform like that b4...

picklypickly- i dun know they perform like that b4...why they didnt perform like that again...

hazrinaer- yeah, dbsk is more popular here...

it seems like i the only one who knows shinhwa in my school...

but i awez spread our oppas luv to my frenz...^^

Guest superstar`kiss

^ Ahh! THANKS you guys for all that!

I was going back and watching all the Shinhwa concerts the other night and I nearly cried. :lol:

They are TOTALLY the BEST!! Brings back so many memories! haha!

Makes me miss them a LOT!

Just wishing the boys luck on their solo doings!

I had an urge to come post in here for that. ;)

-신화 오빠 화이팅!!

080520 Mnet Wide - Minwoo @ Co&star Wolf M Launch Fansigning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEAtGm9tp_8

^ kassuma posted this in the M thread (Thanks, gurl :)), but wanted to re-post here because there's this overzealous male fan that kept insisting he wasn't a MINWOO FAN, but a ERIC HYUNG fan haha~ Kinda scary, but hilarious stuff. And minwoo's like "Errr....right." lolz

---

Also, I uploaded that Ricdy gif perf for someone who requested it, so if anyone wants that perf as well, just pm me.

random but need to share

yesterday i watched 'hello seoul' or sumthing

it is about visiting korea by these two host...

they were visiting shopping places in seoul

and the last place they went is apgujong

when they were there, they noticed a white mpv? park on the side of the work

they went there and commented about this type of vehicle is used in korea for artistes

and i realise on the side of the car, it was written open world entertainment..

and u cant imagine how excited i was

i know we wont see any artistes out of it

but still seeing the car already makes me wanna go to apgujong to stalk anyone

ha ha ha

why am i talking about this?

cause i miss them so much...

there's not much news about them these days

and i wanted more

i am being greedy again i think...

^_^

i just went to crunchyroll and saw that they have uploaded a bunch of x man stuffs there with eng sub

a few are with shinhwa members on it

:)

omg i favourited a YT vid where it was g.o.d competing against Shinhwa and the vid got taken down T.T

i loved that vid i can't believe i didn't d/l when i had a chance. It was them trying to hold their breath in a tank of water and i think JunJin or Andy i can't remember tried to swim down and ended up bumping their head against the perspex xD and another moment they held they breath in their own bowl of water and when they got up they would have to solve a multiplication.

anyone know wherelse i can find that vid?

Guest jangneri

itz Nhari, I haven't seen those pictures before too~ I'm guessing the first one was taken during Shinhwa's 8th year fanmeeting and the second one was taken during their Everlasting Mythology concert~ :D I think it's the same event... lol.

Guest miss lakwon

itz Nhari, I haven't seen those pictures before too~ I'm guessing the first one was taken during Shinhwa's 8th year fanmeeting and the second one was taken during their Everlasting Mythology concert~ :D I think it's the same event... lol.

yeah i tink it's the same event too!

but not the 8th fan meeting.

it was the birthday party fan meet where eric wasn't able to show up,

because he got an injury after filming his movie.

love the orange!

i'm telling you i will be hooked on orange forever! ^_^

Guest nekori

image of white edition is up on yesasia. it looks so cool!

does someone know why expected release date on yesasia is July 6 while it's June 27 on dvdheaven?

edit: dvdheaven just changed it to july 4

shinwhite.jpg

Archived