[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kunjit

oww.. i want the dvd and the repackaged too..but for this month i only can pick one..

i'm confused now... :sweatingbullets:

i knew shinhwa since 6 years ago..but i'm started to become a fan since last year..when i watched many x man and love letter episodes..i was in love with them..

what i'm doing in 5 year...~sigh~

~i watch chilwoo now~

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stupidfactory

Omo! Repackage means new photoshoot? New pictures? Kyaaaaa. I still want Shinhwa member's solo concert dvds T.T There goes my money >.> And one reason why i love Shinhwa's dvds. They have english subs! Heh.

Can't wait for the repackage album to be released. Wna see the photobook. And, I hope Eric gets to be paired with Hyesung in the pictures. lmao! Since he said he really wanted to take with him in the 9th jib interview XD

edit//

i keep topping the page! lmao

2yxn4o6.jpg

Guest picklypickly

picklypickly, may I know if you have the original picture of your icon~? It's my first time seeing that picture... :D

sorry, i don't really have the original picture. i took it from some caps of a MBC end of the year gayo awards during (i think) brand new.. it's not much bigger than my icon. i was gonna crop out just the pic you wanted, but i figured you wouldn't mind seeing some extra caps of dongwan. haha.

sixtv0.jpg

Ahhh. everyones all excited over the DVD. 20,000 copies? thats not enough!! ahh. wont be able to get this one TOT

[Pic] 080617 DVD: The Greatest Shinhwa in 1998-2007

si_20080617_13.jpg

Click here for more details: http://www.dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_det....php?idx=24038

CREDITS: DVDHeaven + Shinhwa Philippines

*sigh* and this one has eng subs too?! i should buy this onee!! rawwrr... *regret regret* is this DVD of their concert? or what is it of? *feels like crying* no moneeeyy ahh. *sigh* hang in there girls. we'll find money soon somehow. <3

stupidfactory!!! a ricdy fan!! woot!! i havent seen a new ricdy fan in so lonngggg there are many ricsyung fans but i love ricdy the most keke. <333 geez we have so many similarities!!

Guest stupidfactory

strawberry16: Yeah! So many similarities! XD We love Shinhwa, we love RICDY and of course, ANBI! haha. Ricdy's just too adorable for words. No one can resist them XD

Mann, I want so many Shinhwa albums/dvds like right now. And that 9th jib repackage album. T.T

XiaoXu: I saw the dvd on Yesasia. It's around SGD62 ^^

Guest dafyduck

dvdheaven has just listed this new shinhwa dvd.

si_20080617_12.jpg

DVD] Shin Hwa : The Greatest Artist SHINHWA in 1998-2007

Sales Price : USD37.985

si_20080617_14.jpg

ahh! i want! =]. and it says it has english subs too! =D.

are you sure the price is right???

Guest jj's love

hi everyone. im a new fan of shinhwa. yea just last week actually. is there a list of videos that i could watch or are there any particular ppl in YT who uploads their videos? i dunno what to watch. =( i fell in love with them when i saw the we got married andy and solbi whr shinhwa was there in one episode or sth. then i realise dongwan is super chatty and likes to disturb ppl. hope someone can help by pm-ing me or sth thanks all.

Guest analine87

hey guys, i was wondering if you guys could enlighten me on something that i'm really curious about. how did hye sung's crab dance and mommy i want that dance started? or does anyone has the clip of it? i posted this in hye sung's thread but no one replied to this.

Guest babiidoll

WOWW IS THAT SHINHWA DVD THING OUT YET?

i have a friend in korea right now.. i really want it! omo! <3

hi everyone :) i'm new to soompi but not a new fan of shinhwa! i've been loving the boys for awhile now. my friend showed me them ^^ she used to post here a lot!

dongwannie is my favourite <3

nice to meet you all SHINHWA CHANGJO-ERS!

Guest kriza_09

First of all, to all new fans: WELCOME TO THE SHINHWA WORLD!!! ^^

hi everyone. im a new fan of shinhwa. yea just last week actually. is there a list of videos that i could watch or are there any particular ppl in YT who uploads their videos? i dunno what to watch. =( i fell in love with them when i saw the we got married andy and solbi whr shinhwa was there in one episode or sth. then i realise dongwan is super chatty and likes to disturb ppl. hope someone can help by pm-ing me or sth thanks all.

List of videos:

- XMan ep. 49-50, 57-58, Germany special

- Loveletter season 1

- Happy Together (look for the one with english sub)

- Heroine 5 (041219 & 041226)

- Ya Shim Man Man : http://youtube.com/watch?v=qf5UFkOXq6Q

- Seosewon show (2001) : http://youtube.com/watch?v=pqSCzxyRCec

- Seosewon show (2002)

- X-Files series : look under minsquare91x's vids

- Guerilla concert : look under minsquare91x's vids

(Anyone have the links to the those youtube vids?? My internet connection is very crappy right now.. >"<)

That's some vids I have on top of my mind. Try looking for other videos under minsquare91x or crystalis. They upload a lot of english subbed videos (minsquare91x for old vids, crystalis for interviews)

hey guys, i was wondering if you guys could enlighten me on something that i'm really curious about. how did hye sung's crab dance and mommy i want that dance started? or does anyone has the clip of it? i posted this in hye sung's thread but no one replied to this.

Hyesung's crab dance made its debut on Loveletter (ep. 5 with Han Eun Jung). Actually the members were the one who 'helped' him showcase this 'talent' of his by telling Han Eun Jung to make him show the crab dance..

As for the mommy buy me that dance, i believe it first comes out on an episode of X-Man.. I forgot which episode it is..

Guest nutzie

nutzie to kriza's rescue!!

a lot of shinhwa's appearance in variety shows are uploaded in this account with english subs, including xman, love letter season one, along with other xman episodes where only one or two members are in.. so check it out.. most of them are uploaded earlier, so you might have to look through her videos 6-7 pages back..

http://youtube.com/profile?user=nina021879

trish [hi trish!] also has some subbed videos uploaded in her account, and she's currently subbing the love letter episode with han eun jung.. so wait for it guys~

http://youtube.com/user/nglkt

check out this account for the japan and china concert tour from last year i believe, subbed..

http://youtube.com/user/angellace

this account is mainly for videos with hyesung in it, but there are also some shinhwa videos uploaded and subbed [i mean, you can't get rid of shinhwa when you're talking about hyesung right? =P]

http://youtube.com/user/angelicalxharmony

also, although kriza had mentioned about amy's videos [or crystalis] she also made this group on youtube that is a collection of most if not all the subbed shinhwa videos uploaded on youtube..

http://youtube.com/group/ShinhwaGlish

i hope this satisfies you for quite some time.. if you have the time, it's worth going through all of it, trust me.. i've done that about 2 years ago [spending my summer just watching and reading about shinhwa] and look where i am now.. still here~ i don't have to mention i got hooked do i? =P have fun!!

babiidoll - no it's not out yet.. i don't remember what date it comes out, but they're doing preordering currently..

dafyduck - yes the price is right, you can check it out at http://dvdheaven.com/ another thing, can you please take out the %7Boption%7D tags from your post? it's breaking the rules and you might get a warning if you don't do that.. thank you..

Guest ..kaleena..

omg............

so many goodies!!!!! i can't afford!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears:

man, a repackaged version of the 9th jib??? b-b-but...... hahahaha, dang it... and i want the dvd also~ ai ya, ottoke?? I'm so behind on all shinhwa stuff!! (including all the members solo stuff!! having 6 members does not help lessen the load!! hahaha )

it sucks having no money TT^TT

thanks nutzie for all those links to the eng subbed shows!! yay! i love subs! hahaha :]

oooo lots of recent shinhwa fans ay?? SAH-WEET!!! i think their 7th jib was the most popular year for them. also the many Love letter appearances really let the members shine and attract even MORE fans! kekeke

But for me, I think i was more crazy for them during their SM days to be honest! ahah (not that i'm not crazy over them NOW) but back then i dont know why, i couldn't stop thinking about them! lol, lots of performances, and the crazy styles always caught my heart! haha. i've always liked the crazy hair styles (like for Only You, and etc) HAHAHA, taht's what made me notice them! :DDDDD and i loved watching their random clips because i swear, they are the most entertaining/funny/adorable/hilarious group ever! (one of my favoritest clip is the one where they pass that card around with their mouths, and they were eating and drinking and stuff! OMG so funny! and also the one where they play the games in the car with that guy, HAHAHA, they are so hyper!! ) Shinhwa was seriously the FIRST singers where I've had that crazy fan girl obsession! literally! I even thought i was crazy myself! xDDD but yea, i've lost track of what my main point is! hahaha, sorry! i'll just shut up and end with a "SHINHWA IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!"

<33333

Guest miaka0210

i hope u don't mind nutzie but I'm just gonna add another

link for shinhwa videos http://youtube.com/user/snowwhite924

this account also has a lot of shinhwa videos if you'd like to check it out.

and I definitely agree with you nutzie, going through all those shinhwa

videos is definitely worth it. It'll just make you love them more!!! :wub:

I know i already posted this link before but I just can't help but share this video again

for the new fans out there . this video of shinhwa will definitely definitely make you

smile no matter what. trust me! :Dhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=kOfgQ4OnFz4

OMG!!!!! I want the DVD really bad!!! Especially since it has eng subs!!!!! :w00t:

Maybe I should get it as an early b-day gift for myself? :unsure:

hmmmm....

Guest hazrinaer

wow so many shinhwa video that i didnt watch yet :wacko: ..

shinhwa really different from other group.

so glad that i'm part of shinhwa fan :D .

Guest angel2nyt

wait, another dvd?

and since its the "MBC Collection", does that mean KBS and SBS are going to release their versions?

then a NEW LIMITED REPACKAGED CD???

that's too much for my poor wallet

it's so nice to see new names here... hello everyone!!!!

Guest strawberrybunny

I checked on Yesasia, and it said the publisher of the DVD is : Taewon Entertainment, Korea - is this one of the Shinhwa's company also? *confused*

this might be a really stupid question, sorry ladies.

but like if fans buy the DVD or the repackaged CD or other collectibles, is it benefit to shinhwa? the reason I ask this is because I also see some other collectibles on yesasia like a T-shirt and stuffs, but sometimes the publisher is not there or from some strange publisher. I just want to know if what fans buy will be beneficial to the artists?

and also, is there any news about the concert in march DVD?

hihi, thank you for your time ^_^

God Bless ^_^

Archived