Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aindy

Sang Sang Plus 2 eng subbed~!!

Part 1

Part 2

3 to 6 parts are now uploaded as well..

:wub:

+++++++++++++++++

[08.05.08] [Diary] Dongwan: Seen late at night...

[08.05.07] [News] Dongwan: "Last year it was Minwoo/Hyesung, this year it's Jin/Andy

[08.05.07] [News] Dongwan: "Please don't talk about height during my live shows"

[08.05.07] [News] Kim Dongwan - Part of a legend, and becoming a star

[08.05.07] [News] Junjin: I don't allow my girlfriend to wear miniskirts

[08.05.07] [News] Junjin to show powerful, sexy choreography during 8 May performance

Guest valmylove

thanks thanks ai!!!

so happy for those who helps sub shinhwa's shows for us!!!!

bless u w/shinhwa dreams always!!

You know, I can't express how happy and relief I am to see Jinnie laughing and saying random things like his old self on Sang sang plus with wannie :D Same with the dance practice with wannie ^^

ha ha ha

same as my thought

when i watch wannie and jinnie on the show

being hyper

it makes me smile

it feels like old time

i like it

and the whole dance practice

jinnie was just having fun instead of practicing

ha ha ha

Guest incarnadine

You know, I can't express how happy and relief I am to see Jinnie laughing and saying random things like his old self on Sang sang plus with wannie :D Same with the dance practice with wannie ^^

Ahhh crystalis... my feelings exactly. I feel so relieved and happy seeing Jin being his old, cheerful, playful, naughty self. That rehearsal clip with Wannie is so precious :blush:

Guest jean_kkp

[08.05.07][trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 24: 10Q & 10A - Q2

Q2: The member that you've really wanted to apologize to for the past 10 years

(In order to keep everyone interested the reasons will not be revealed)

ERIC - Hyesungie. Don't ask me for the reason, it spoils the mood

MINWOO - Junjin

DONGWAN - Andy?

HYESUNG - Eric

JUNJIN - None... but if I really had to pick one, Dongwan hyung

ANDY - None. Because I'm very kind...

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

mini cooper man! after reading this, i cant help but ponder what happen between them and then make up my own stories to fit my theories about the boys!!! haha. because of the way hyesung pushes and rejects eric, that COULD be the reason for his apology. but eric to hyesung? what did eric to do sungie? why will we get hurt when we know the reason?! (dont wish to start baseless rumors here, its just my imaginative mind working)

i love RicSyung! and andy for such a sweet little adorable magnae ^^ even though he is about a decade older than me. hahahaha!

OFF TO WATCH SANG SANG PLUS 2 NOW!!!

Guest miaka0210

i forgot who mentioned this, but I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH just one more time. what the heck, i still listen to their full album everyday. the 9th jib keeps me going, haha. i understand how your friend feels because i think that song speaks to the heart, not just for hearing pleasures. my heart sort of... responds to the song. there's a sort of communication, idk. i love their voices and emotions.

me too! Even though it's already been weeks but I still can't get enough of it.

I seriously think my sister's gonna kill me one of this days because I just keep

playing it and playing it everytime I get the chance. hahaha...

yup, that's true (the love-hate thing), but why? why is eric in love with hyesung (actually, who wouldn't fall in love with hyesungie, right?)?!? :lol: why? i've been asking for like the millionth time on this thread already... :lol: i do feel something happened in the past - now don't get me wrong, not something nasty, but maybe like a big fight or something and they made up and ever since then the members have been egging them to be more sweet to each other, y'know? i really wanna know! :lol:

i was just rewatching their ysmm ep (for the millionth time too) and i just realized that at the part where dongwan and minwoo broke out in song to sing the chorus of hyesung and lee soo young's duet that minwoo imitated dongwan's voice, that's why dongwan pushed his face away! yes, i never noticed that before...teeheehee...another precious gem...i swear these clips and vids are what'll sustain me in the coming years (so my most sincere thanks to everyone who uploads and subs them)... :tears:

Exactly! Who wouldn't fall in love with him??!!!!! Actually all of THEM, you just can't help but love them (especially sungie of course!!! hehehe :wub: ).

I really do wonder though what happened between those two...... <_<

I never noticed that before.. hmmmm I better go watch it.... but before that I'm gonna watch sang sang plus 2 first.....

Guest rainie_chu

Sang Sang Plus 2 eng subbed~!!

Part 1

Part 2

3 to 6 parts are now uploaded as well..

OMG, thank you for this! I was dying to watch it but I couldn't stand it without the subs. HAHAHA~ Dongwan and Hyori, I'm so curious about their blind date from ages ago. xDDD

@ Hyesung (vs/loves) Eric, I think I remember Eric said he saw Hyesung performing or was it singing and Eric said he wanted to be in the entertainment biz because of that. So I guess, Eric's always had this attachment to Hyesung. Hyesung says he loves Eric, but he just doesn't like the skinship. Although it seems that these days, he's tolerating Eric more coz he allows Eric to touch him already. I remember, before, he used to like literally push him away. xD I guess, there might have been a fight in the past and they're trying hard to patch up? HAHA~ We'll never know but I'm sure those two love each other anyway (in a brotherly kind of way?).

And besides, I think they know Ricsyung drives the fans crazy and they like teasing the fans. xD

Thank you kriza for subbing Ep 8 of We just married again. :) and thanks for the links for the subbed Sangsang plus. ^^

there's really a lot of Ricsyung moments going on the past few months. HAHA. I'm getting used to it. XD

Guest nurkeyandie

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! wanjin's sang sang plus ep was totally frikkin hilarious!!! i laughed so much during the english children's song part!!! but, and this is cultural i guess, i don't understand why a game/variety show would try to test their guests' english skills...it's funny but kinda embarrassing, right?

and i loved how solbi's so loyal to andy, and wanjin too, i think they

chose hyori over her

(

when solbi asked if they were to choose between her and hyori

) coz of course, she's their sister-in-law. :blush:

thanks so much to the people who subbed, uploaded, and shared this with us! :D

Guest kriza_09

@ Hyesung (vs/loves) Eric, I think I remember Eric said he saw Hyesung performing or was it singing and Eric said he wanted to be in the entertainment biz because of that. So I guess, Eric's always had this attachment to Hyesung. Hyesung says he loves Eric, but he just doesn't like the skinship. Although it seems that these days, he's tolerating Eric more coz he allows Eric to touch him already. I remember, before, he used to like literally push him away. xD I guess, there might have been a fight in the past and they're trying hard to patch up? HAHA~ We'll never know but I'm sure those two love each other anyway (in a brotherly kind of way?).

And besides, I think they know Ricsyung drives the fans crazy and they like teasing the fans. xD

after 'come to play', i actually began to think that nothing really happened between ricsyung... they just got awkward with each other when they're left alone, that's all... but now that they actually want to apologize to each other, i started to think something must have happened between those 2!!!!

maybe not a fight.... i'm guessing something like a kiss from eric without hyesung's consent??? perhaps on the lips when hyesung was sleeping?????? that would explain the awkwardness.... and that's why eric wants to apologize to hyesung... and maybe that's why hyesung has been giving him a hard time for what he did... and now he feels sorry about that so he wants to apologize to eric... oh well, it's left for the ricsyung fans to imagine whatever they like... lol..

ps: i love dongwan on sangsangplus2... he was so :sweatingbullets: , especially during the english part... lol...

he was so confident about the rainbow!!!! LOL

and when he got the eureka moment about worry which was actually found out by hyori... oh my, dongwan-ah!!!

Guest jean_kkp

after 'come to play', i actually began to think that nothing really happened between ricsyung... they just got awkward with each other when they're left alone, that's all... but now that they actually want to apologize to each other, i started to think something must have happened between those 2!!!!

maybe not a fight.... i'm guessing something like a kiss from eric without hyesung's consent??? perhaps on the lips when hyesung was sleeping?????? that would explain the awkwardness.... and that's why eric wants to apologize to hyesung... and maybe that's why hyesung has been giving him a hard time for what he did... and now he feels sorry about that so he wants to apologize to eric... oh well, it's left for the ricsyung fans to imagine whatever they like... lol..

ps: i love dongwan on sangsangplus2... he was so :sweatingbullets: , especially during the english part... lol...

he was so confident about the rainbow!!!! LOL

and when he got the eureka moment about worry which was actually found out by hyori... oh my, dongwan-ah!!!

LOL im loving how we are coming up with our own theories regarding RicSyung. maybe they will tell us after they come back? that is enough to make me wait 10 years, i think! hahaha!

yes!!! HAHA DONGWAN!!! i just finished watching it thanks to the dear who subbed it. wannie was so freaking HIGH and proud about getting "worry" right when he was so sure it was "stress" seconds before -.- HAHA. hyori had many times she could have said "i told you so" but she didnt, so kudos to her. makes me like her even more. did u guys realise she actually said she likes eric? with eric attending her reality show. and AnyMotion... im starting to... ah... bash these thoughts. im only allowed to think about RicDy and RicSyung. haha.

best moment: when wannie asked the teacher if ppl mistake wrinkles for rainbow, and the teacher said no. xDDD!!!

Guest rantanplan

Kriza ah, I think the same way about Ricsyung. If it's just a fighting it'll be really easy for these guys, did they often fight with each other??? But something like a kiss, with someone like Hyesung :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

It'll lead to Ricsyung like that :wub::wub::wub:

It must be a real kiss, I guess. 'cause, i remembered Sungie's admitted long time ago that he'd shared a kiss in lip with Eric in a TV show. But it's still okie for him, at least, it's not unacceptable. But after that, we all see, he push Eric right away. So Eric must do smt really special.

Anyway, come on, Eric, i know (maybe Eric knews, too) that Sungie not really hate it. For sure. He just can say it directly. Love them to death.

Guest aindy

[08.05.08] [News] Shinhwa's 9th jib sells nearly 100k copies even without activities

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

20080508101628537391hk0.jpg

The power of Shinhwa's 10 years is slowly working its magic.

Shinhwa, who celebrated their 10th anniversary on 24 March this year, commemorated their anniversary with the release of their 9th album on 10 April. Before this they also released a Special Limited Edition of the album on 3 April for the fans.

A spokesman from Good Entertainment said in a phone interview, "The regular edition and the Special Limited edition of Shinhwa's 9th album are being distributed by Vitamin Entertainment. And according to them, as at 8 May, the total sales of the two editions have already exceeded 90,000 copies. Although Shinhwa did not have any promotional acitivities for the album, the fantastic support from the fans means that we can look forward to breaking the 100,000 mark in another month's time.

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan, Junjin, Andy are all in the midst of their solo album promotions, while group leader Eric is currently filming the upcoming KBS2 drama, Strongest Chil Woo.

Source: STARNEWS

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.08] [Trans] 10th anniv site Production Note 25: 10Q & 10A - Q3

q3sl9.jpg

Q3: 10 years later, what would I like to be doing?

ERIC

10 years on what would I be doing? Maybe I'll be doing...

MINWOO

I don't wish for a lot.

As long as my family members are all healthy, that I won't lose the things I cherish.

I don't wish for anything else.

If Shinhwa Changjo betrays us, I...will cry for 10 years.

DONGWAN

I will lead all our kids to form a soccer team.

We will start a children's soccer team 크크

HYESUNG

I would be thirty-plus by then...I should be married...

But even then there still might be guys who aren't married yet ㅋㅋ

At the same time while I'm living well with my children who are as adorable as rabbits, and my beautiful wife

Making music together.....

JUNJIN

Doing Shinhwa activities as well as solo activities,

What else would I be doing?

Maybe as a recreational sport I'll be going to the billiards room

Or something like that.

ANDY

I should be married by then.

No matter what happens, I should be married! I must!

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

[08.05.08] [News] Shinhwa's 9th jib sells nearly 100k copies even without activities

The power of Shinhwa's 10 years is slowly working its magic.

Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan, Junjin, Andy are all in the midst of their solo album promotions, while group leader Eric is currently filming the upcoming KBS2 drama, Strongest Chil Woo.

wow

the power of the legend

omo

what a wonderful news

i am so happy

congrats shinhwa

come on guys break the 100k barrier

fighting!!!

and also fighting for andy, jin, wannie and eric oppa!

Q3: 10 years later, what would I like to be doing?

aish ten years later....

ERIC

10 years on what would I be doing? Maybe I'll be doing...

what will u be doing oppa?

still harassing sungie oppa maybe

ha ha ha

MINWOO

I don't wish for a lot.

As long as my family members are all healthy, that I won't lose the things I cherish.

I don't wish for anything else.

If Shinhwa Changjo betrays us, I...will cry for 10 years.

we wont bertray u promise

T_T

just promise us that u will keep going forever and u will see us with u all the way

if we are to old

we will send our kids to continue supporting u!

^_^

DONGWAN

I will lead all our kids to form a soccer team.

We will start a children's soccer team 크크

how many do u want to have wannie oppa?

enough for a soccer team?

i wanna see ur kids and the other members' kids too

HYESUNG

At the same time while I'm living well with my children who are as adorable as rabbits, and my beautiful wife

yeah u should

fine someone who can take good care of u and loves u

hopefully one day u can perform a song that u and ur wife created together for us to hear

:P

JUNJIN

Doing Shinhwa activities as well as solo activities,

What else would I be doing?

Maybe as a recreational sport I'll be going to the billiards room

Or something like that.

ha ha ha

you are right

what else u will be doing...

ten years after this

shinhwa will be busy preparing for the 20th anni concert

and we want something bigger

than the 10th anni concert

yeah sumthing like that!

ANDY

yes u must!

ha ha ha

so cute

oppa find someone who loves u

and settle down

that would make us happy too

thanks for this

this is nice

^_^

Guest samshiku

haha i remember that it was because hyesung is a person who is not use to close physical affections especially in the early days [he hated to bathe with his members] and eric is always so overtly affectionate [as early as first jib you see him kissing minu alot] so he always feels rather awkward haha

and yes, i know they are effortlessly doing well in sales BUT PLS PLS have some activities!!!!!!! at least ONE SHOW :(

and i updated the pics thread. PLS HELP BUMP THE THREAD ALONG. I KNOW alot of people dun want to reply meaningless things like thank you over and over again but it will help the thread from spazzing from an overload of pictures on one page. thanks! :) shinhwachangjo!

Guest nurkeyandie

HYESUNG

ANDY

erm, hyesung, does that mean you'll be marrying a singer too? O.o who is she?!? tell me?!? wait til i get my hands on her! hahaha! kidding!

and andy, hello, it seems like you seriously want to get married. if you really do, then you should start finding the right woman now...can't you see solbi at all? hello?!? O.O

once again, thanks, aindy!

andie yes!!

haha!!!  i was like thinking in my head. "well solbi i bet the members all love u except that now ur their sister in law xD hahahaaa they wouldnt do anything to break andys heart hehe.

jean_kkp

LOL omg wannie >___< he kept changing his ideas!! it was like intense haha! he changed his idea like every 2 seconds haha. poor wannie, pronounced some words wrong >_< i dont blame u wannie!! yeah hyori is really nice she really couldve said " i told u so" like u said. but yeah she didnt say it. she really has good sportsmanship

:P she seems like a really nice person ^^. HAHA jinnie and wannie were so active xD poor wannie, teacher says no one mistakes wrinkle for raiinbow ahaha. i can see how he heard rainbow though

thanks so much aindy for the news ^^ i just realized that when u upload news, its like 5am here o___o heh. sadly i cant wake up at 5 to look at the news xD. go shinhwa! for selling so many albums ^^ hope we reach over the 100k copies rank <333 SHCJ!!

eric what WILL u be doing? suspiciouusss. ur answers are so -_____________-

aww minniee we will cry too. dont worry we wont betray u!! we will be with u guys forever!!

lol wannie!! so cute xD soccer team! i'd be so interested into soccer then HAHA!!

oo hyesungieee i wonder who ur wife is going to be :P

aw andy, dont u have a lovely wife right now? *coughsolbicough* ^-^

LOL chubby^green^ xD ahaha our kids?! wow haha never thought of that xD oppa's would be like "ahh so our fans have so cute babies/ kidss just like their mommies and daddies xD kekee

Archived