[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

I found it really weird how solbi cut the orange slices...and amusing how wanjin ate them :) And it's so Shinhwa to leave Hyesung in the dark about the whole We Just Married thing. Hyesung did say he kind of loses contact with the rest of the world when he doesn't have activities. As for Minwoo, I wonder if he watches all the variety shows and listen to all current music...cuz he seriously knows everything.

i doubt they would ever tell him and i think he will never know unless someone says it by accident(most probably dongwan) or one of he knows asks about we got married or he accidentally watches it

poor guy hehehe or maybe he just didnt really ask them..

minwoo and dongwan.. dongwan knows everything too.. :sweatingbullets: hahaha

the gossip, everything.. he's the true shinhwa netizen :ph34r:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually lately whenever Andy mentions 4th jib, he has been saying he had to leave to go to the US because both of his parents were very sick. Of course we know that Andy's mom is very sick now but he has not mentioned his dad lately.

miaka0210: Andy had to come back to the States because of some issue with his studies. He was away for almost a year, and during the guerilla concert and the fifth album he wasn't technically with them, though he was still part of Shinhwa. The concert wasn't done to get Andy back, its something artists do to see how popular they are...its gathering as many people as possible in a short amount of time (like 2 hrs? am i right?), and Shinhwa, if I'm not mistaken, had one of the highest numbers. Andy did join them soon after, but he was missed sorely during that time, and during the concert.

Guest lingling22

Thank you kriza_09 for subbing the shinhwa cut off the the show "We got married"., i watched it for over a thousand times...

and here's my comment for the cut...

as i rewatched everything.. i found out:

1) how jinnie eats oranges.. and how he can make u laugh with his side comments..

the " i don't even have a spoon" is really funny...

2) wannie was co cute doing the lame jokes.. esp "so you had a baby?".. did you notice how themembers gets embarrassed by wannie's lame antics?.. in my head.. wannie's too cute .. who cares??

3) hyesung's really a quiet guy...

4) in the group.. Minwoo would be the source of mischievous stuff..,and dongwan will execute...

if you rewatched the clip.. it was Minwoo who initaiated the strawberry eating.. then when they are about to kiss. he was whispering something to eric from afar... and he was actually speaking with the directors of the show when they are about to take pictures of solbi and andy...

and Dongwan .. will execute the plan.. because he is so witty.. and knows how position himself...

hehehe

thanks again kriza...

Good New Gals!

Just read in Ocean's Six that Junjin and Dongwan will be on Sang Sang Plus Season 2. It didn't mention date but in Decapo, it saids 5/6/08. This date could change BUT we know for sure they are going to be on SS Plus Season 2. Can't wait. Finally JJ and DW is starting their promotion.

EDIT: It looks like SS Plus will be shown on the 13th instead.

Guest valmylove

ahhh!!! thank you soooo much Kriza for the subbed for shinhwa cut!!! it was hilarious as I did watch it raw too! I keep laughing and was dying to know want they were saying... and they are sooo bad!! Now we get to see it! thanks a million!!!

Guest theLEGEND

Good New Gals!

Just read in Ocean's Six that Junjin and Dongwan will be on Sang Sang Plus Season 2. It didn't mention date but in Decapo, it saids 5/6/08. This date could change BUT we know for sure they are going to be on SS Plus Season 2. Can't wait. Finally JJ and DW is starting their promotion.

WHOAAA.. Haven't been in this thread for the longest time! Anyways.. I'm so excited for the to be on Sang Sang Plus Season 2. I got to hear JunJin and Dongwan speaking in english. Not only speaking but singing too!

Btw.. This show is becoming one of my favorite shows. With Dongwan, JunJin and Hyori together definitely is gonna be a one HOT show. LOL! :P Can't wait! Thanks for the info mommie Alice.

Guest catch22

Actually lately whenever Andy mentions 4th jib, he has been saying he had to leave to go to the US because both of his parents were very sick. Of course we know that Andy's mom is very sick now but he has not mentioned his dad lately.

Ah, I see...I knew his mother used to live with him at some point though I'm guessing now she doesn't. Wasn't sure why she was sick, though.

I think all the members are hilarious and having a really good time teasing andy-solbi in that clip. It feels good to see them like that :) They really have no limits to their teasing, do they ;)! My favorite part was when they were so amazed at the camera in the ac..they were like little kids who've been shown a new toy! And the expression on their faces was gold! Ha.

And samshiku, that is such a great and perfect pic :)

Good New Gals!

that is good news

at least some news about their activities

although it is individual activities but still

i am so happy

^__^

:P

beside i wanna see the prankster wannie oppa

on SSP se2

ha ha ha

Guest nutzie

is it kinda late to comment on we got married? hahahah i actually managed to watch it live for this one episode~ i wasn't planning to, but i was just watching some clips with my brother to waste time [even though i had an exam yesterday -__-] and then i saw it airing, although i missed the first part of it.. but i caught all the shinhwa action~~

1. i love how junjin acknowledged solbi as "sister-in-law" the second they entered the room.. it's sister-in-law, and not andy's wife.. don't you think it's cute? cos they're really like brothers ^o^

2. minwoo and dongwan seem pretty familiar with solbi, and i thought it was adorable how minwoo told andy not to drink with solbi [which they already did -_-] and dongwan backhugging solbi..

3. minwoo seems to watch the show religiously.. dongwan pretty much knows a lot of stuff too.. junjin and eric know a little bit about the show i guess, or maybe the other members told them about it, but it's funny that eric believes only in what solbi said the previous episode [that solbi likes andy] so i don't think he watches the show.. he just knows about anbi and because of that phonecall..

4. funny how they made such a big deal about the spoon.. so shinhwa-ish..

5. minwoo seems jealous and bitter.. funny.. and hyesung's just clueless..

6. junjin is so embarassed by dongwan's lame jokes.. and eric's just eating everything.. aww minwoo shared the food with eric.. how cute~

7. it really amazed me how easily amused the shinhwa members are even after being in entertainment business for 10 years.. camera in air conditioner O_o"

8. and of course the highlight would be the kisses.. they kissed 3 times, more than all the previous episodes combined together O_O and the reaction of the shinhwa members are sooo shinhwa!! eric just stomping his feet and wanjin jumping around together.. and just before the scene of hyesung throwing the bags at andy, you can see andy grappling the wall.. hahahah.. so cute!!

9. solbi going to the shinhwa concert because of eric =P eric's reaction is so eric.. the mock-tantrum thing.. with his mouth still full too O_o"

10. of course the main highlight is the strawberry kiss!! perfectly executed, shinhwa style.. a couple of my parents' church friends did it too on their wedding anniversary, but it was more hilarious than cute O_o" this one's just so squeal worthy!! the poor strawberry probably ended up on the floor though ._." and andy's helplessness at the end just made it so absolutely adorable~~ *squeals*

there you go, my 10 highlights for the 10th anniversary of anbi the shinhwa members~~ just because i want to spazz =P

mommie alice - wanjin on sangsang plus would be cool~~ hope they stay for the quiz and the english song.. cos the last episode that i saw, the quiz guest and the english song guests are different..

Guest jean_kkp

and then our aegi. now this is where i get curious. i love andy to bits, but when i was first getting to know shinhwa through variety shows and then i found out later that andy was a rapper, i was like... :blink: really? lol. and it's not like he really craves the limelight like some of his hyungs do. so i'm curious, with that sweet face... was he really like "i want to become a rapper!" like was that his dream from the start? or do you think he wanted to be more of a vocals person? or was it a money thing? maybe wanting to go back to korea? i'm genuinely curious.

just my musing. feel free to add your input.

miaka0210: Andy had to come back to the States because of some issue with his studies. He was away for almost a year, and during the guerilla concert and the fifth album he wasn't technically with them, though he was still part of Shinhwa. The concert wasn't done to get Andy back, its something artists do to see how popular they are...its gathering as many people as possible in a short amount of time (like 2 hrs? am i right?), and Shinhwa, if I'm not mistaken, had one of the highest numbers. Andy did join them soon after, but he was missed sorely during that time, and during the concert.

i hope im not too late to comment on this! when i was around during 4th jib period, i remember quite clearly that the idea i got was that SM fired Andy because they thought that he was playing quite a useless role in shinhwa (WTF RIGHT, i was soooo angry to hear that). so andy returned to america because he got fired, then they used studies to protect his reputation. but eric and the other guys still held for andy, they still wanted andy to come back. somehow andy was in korea during the guerilla concert screening where he watched and cried to himself when he saw his hyungs trying so hard to win him back. eventually sm re-hired andy and the rest is history =)

even though the news above are considered rumors because they have no grounds, i believe its the truth because of what andy says during his promo activities. he admitted to being inferior to his hyungs in shinhwa, and how netizens called him a non-member. all these must have reached sm as well, which resulted in him being fired.

look andy~ at how well u have done! im so proud of you and im happy he is slowly getting his confidence back ^^ andy fans are great! lets continue to love him

Eventhough we are suppose to talk about individual member(s) in their own thread, since other members are mentioned I'm going to write it here.

Just read in Ocean's Six that Andy is getting text messages from his hyungs asking how is "their sister-in-law" and that Andy would reply back saying "their sister-in-law" is busy! So cute. And also if you are following "We Got Married", Andy is bought a ring for Solbi and it'll be shown on the show. Lucky Solbi!

Has anyone heard anymore of their new merchandises that is suppose to come out? I just got my white tumbler and it's not big as I thought it'll be. It's too nice to drink out of so I just placed it like a trophy at my work bookself.

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT ANDY BOUGHT SOLBI A RING.

OHOH!!! really? where? dont mind to please check it out? ^^

Who hasnt get their Shinhwa's 9th Album?

I just received mine and the 2 members are having new releases...^^

Woo...need to sell more stuff and get more money to buy those

Guest nutzie

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT ANDY BOUGHT SOLBI A RING.

that has just been posted exactly 1 post before yours.. so there should be no need for such a big font and caps..

and your post can be considered spam, since it is a one-liner, and it concerns only andy [rule is, anything posted on this thread should concern two of the members or more] so either post it in one of andy's threads or the we got married thread [since that's where their so-called relationship started..] can you please go back and reedit your post please? thank you..

Guest angel2nyt

Just read in Ocean's Six that Andy is getting text messages from his hyungs asking how is "their sister-in-law" and that Andy would reply back saying "their sister-in-law" is busy! So cute. And also if you are following "We Got Married", Andy is bought a ring for Solbi and it'll be shown on the show. Lucky Solbi!

hahaha.. theyre really so adorable

i wonder if there's going to be a time when the members would be asking solbi where andy is

hahaha that would be so much fun!!!

jean_kkp : so they really did fire andy??

because he was useless... how utterly weird is that

Guest aindy

[08.04.30] [info] Kim Dongwan, Junjin to appear on Sang Sang Plus

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

36335878nu7.jpg12094735991212jm8.jpg

Shinhwa's Junjin and Dongwan make their respective solo comebacks

They will be appearing on Season 2 of Sang Sang Plus

If there's anything you want to know about them

Please post your question~

http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/sangsang/bbs/talk/index.html

Source: kbs sangsangplus & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.04.30] [News] Andy at Nivea photoshoot (consolidated interviews)

[08.04.30] [News] Andy gives "wife" Solbi a ring as a present

[08.04.29] [Trans] Andy's Star News Interview [Part 1]

[08.04.29] [Trans] Andy's Star News Interview [Part 2]

[08.04.30] [News] Andy continues album activities with 'Propose'

Guest rantanplan

When asked about Shinhwa's group activities, Andy said "We had our 10th anniversary concert not too long ago, and the relationship between the members is really like that of family. Going forward we will continue with our solo and group activities, but due to our military duties, the next time we'll regroup will probably be in another 4 years.

Quite frankly, I'm a little upset when reading this. Because I always wish that next year, 2009, all others Shinhwa's members will take their military duties together, then Shinhwa could comeback just in next 3 years.

I knew that Andy achieve a great success now, and it's difficult to go for military duties immediately, but you know, anyway, 4 years is not short.

Just want crying.

Guest CrazyYochy

Thanks for the translation of the article!

I was worrying about them going to the military, but 4 years would past fast. Hye Sung wont be able to accompany them. I wonder if they would have enough time to communicate with him while they are doing service.

I wish them good luck in their activities this year and in the next years to come.

They deserve only the best!

Shinhwa Fighting!

so andy decided to go on 2010 basically

if 4 years them most likely he will be enlisted on 2010

that's good too

at least sungie oppa wont be left alone

when andy enlisted

that time minu and jin is in the army already

but at least eric and wannie will be out...

so sungie oppa wont be lonely for long

^_^

that's good

Archived