[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

for sg fans...

according to my friend who works at hmv, shinhwa's 9th jib international limited edition cd + photobook is available for sale in hmv now at around $29sgd only without any poster.

those who are interested can go down to hmv to buy their own copy.

really?

wow

well my fren has been dying to have the book and since she cannot do the internet stuff

this is good

she live in johor so she can just drive there

but why no poster? :blink:

ah whatever ^_^

ha ha ha

the perfume really small

but since i wont be using any for now

it is sitting nicely on my make up atble

nice

:P

*edit

okay this is random

but i just make my 666 post here

kowai....

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUESS WHAT!

I became a true SHCJ!! yay~~~

SHCJ was still accepting new members, and my friend showed me how to do it

so i applied and had my dad transfer in 10 dollars as the fee from his bank in korea

and at good enter, right next to my name, I have a little indication that says I'm in the 9th SHCJ

Hurray~~~~

i guess ill be getting the raincoat and everything soon ^______^

Guest kriza_09

GUESS WHAT!

I became a true SHCJ!! yay~~~

SHCJ was still accepting new members, and my friend showed me how to do it

so i applied and had my dad transfer in 10 dollars as the fee from his bank in korea

and at good enter, right next to my name, I have a little indication that says I'm in the 9th SHCJ

Hurray~~~~

i guess ill be getting the raincoat and everything soon ^______^

how did you do it!!?????

i want to be in SHCJ as well.... =(

how did you do it!!?????

i want to be in SHCJ as well.... =(

Well, SHCJ has to be accepting members first.

The deadline was the 17th. :[

when they're open to accepting new members for the 10th SHCJ then u can apply.

on the good enter site, on the right hand upper side, there's a link that says 9기 추가 신청하기 and it changes from time to time to THE LEGEND

click on it when it's at the 9기 추가 신청하기 (which is basically Apply for the 9th SHCJ)

i think it might be different, since they reopened the membership for late appliers like me (probably because shinhwa's going into hiatus with all the army stuff soon)

when u click it, it tells you to fill in your info

u need to have an address and phone number in Korea though.

and then at the end, it tell you to send the membership fee to this lady and her bank account number is shown, but u have to do it with internet banking...which apparently only works with korean banks, or so my friend said

i think its true, cus i tried to do it with bank of america and it wasn't compatible...

they give u a certain number and when u're sending the lady the money, you have to put ur number as the title before sending the money.

and you have to send the money before the deadline.

that's what i did. and i waited a couple of days for them to process my fee

and ta da!!

2hs94yf.jpg

Guest aLwAyS lOvInG jUnG

for sg fans...

according to my friend who works at hmv, shinhwa's 9th jib international limited edition cd + photobook is available for sale in hmv now at around $29sgd only without any poster.

those who are interested can go down to hmv to buy their own copy.

i bought the same ver. at music junction at Plaza Sing. It's only $27.90 but they are having a storewide 20% discount so i paid only $22.35 for it. Very worth it!!! thanks for the info anyways!!! =)

Guest luvluv

i was wondering anyone in here know the shinhwa oppas schedule? or where do we go to see it? im just wondering if any of them will be able to make it to the pc? thank you!!!

i was wondering anyone in here know the shinhwa oppas schedule? or where do we go to see it? im just wondering if any of them will be able to make it to the pc? thank you!!!

i guess for their solo activities u have to check their individual thread

all have in korean music aside from eric's one

eric one is on korean movies thread

sorry

cause i'm not sure about their individual schedules :sweatingbullets:

ha ha ha

but for shinhwa as in group

the last one that i heard is only the we get married show

where they make an appearances there

will be aired on the 27 actually

^_^

that's all for now

Guest samshiku

hi!!

i started on the shinhwa picture collection project alr....go check the thread :) photos from the earlier period for now :D

I usually go on "shinhwabiz" to check out their schedule, but so far there is not group activities yet, they r too busy doing their solo activities as of now

but hopefully they will do some group activities for their new album, before they leave for the army

btw.... does anyone know how is their album sales doing in korea???? or if their song "RUN" on like weekly charts in korea??? becuase i can't seem to find information regarding CD sales in korea... cuz Japan has the Oricon charts, etc.

Guest infinityyy

thank you for all the links!

gah, all this shinhwa gets me so excited! :D

and the members having solo activities make me happy too--although i would really like to see them perform together--a lot.

lol.

Guest miaka0210

ohhhh found some translations on the

junior mag may issue about shinhwa that was posted here before

here's the link

http://www.shinhwa.biz/forums/showthread.php?t=4933

i just love the part where they talk about shinhwa having kids.

"Eric, Andy and Junjin said they would like to have a daughter and a son each. Hyesung said he will know only when it's the right time. Minwoo said he wanted 6 sons to form Shinhwa Junior, and Dongwan said he wanted 3 daughters so that he could form S.E.S."

dongwan's just plain smart!!!! hahahaha.....

ohhh another info just saw a clip of who won as kpop's best leader in

a group (from Arirang by the way). congrat's eric for winning second place. for me though you'll

always be number ONE!!!!!

SHINHWA THE BEST!!!!

Guest samshiku

just looking through my youtube favorites and just wanna share some really cute videos from the past..[esp if you are a new fan!!]

shinhwa wishing you a merry christmas![funny] =>

and shinhwa waking up vids =>

minwoo, dongwan, andy~

eric junjin ~

[if you look properly you can see one second of junjin starting to fold his blanket into an origami! lol i nv noticed that before...]

hyesung~

and dongwan is an amazing sleeper LOL -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4rE9aSMjU&NR=1

shinhwa sleepover :) -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzM1TtPdyNU

eric is so irritating here, but so cute -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFLju5O2iXY

thats it for now

Guest ..kaleena..

^lol, i love those videos!

I OFFICIALLY DEDICATE MY 1,000TH POST TO SHINHWA!!!!!

I just noticed this, I'm member no. 10.896 --> 10 for 10 years, 9 for 9th album, and 6 for 6 amazing Shinhwa members!!! YAYAY, i feel special now! hahaha

Thank you all for all the news, pics, translations, etc! I really appreciate it! :DDDDDDD

Oh and can I please get some help? I keep seeing caps in all the Shinhwa members' threads on some video "Ent Weekly" or something. It's like the making of the MV, and they showed a lot of old Shinhwa videos, plus it also has english subtitles. It seems really really funny, but I can't seem to find it, so if someone can link me to the Youtube video or something of it, then I'll love you forever! haha

here's two caps of it (credit to the Junjin Thread)

junjinkbs1cz2.jpg

wanjinkbs1gi5.jpg

THANK YOU!

Guest robotic

Oh and can I please get some help? I keep seeing caps in all the Shinhwa members' threads on some video "Ent Weekly" or something. It's like the making of the MV, and they showed a lot of old Shinhwa videos, plus it also has english subtitles. It seems really really funny, but I can't seem to find it, so if someone can link me to the Youtube video or something of it, then I'll love you forever! haha

I think you're after this video - http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrwFjXAE9qk&feature=related

It's loaded with Shinhwa goodness =)

Q. Just wondering if there exists any translations to the talk track on the 9th album?

Guest aindy

[08.04.25] [Trans] Junior May 08 Issue - Legend of Idol

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

080423111818812ljt9.jpg

080423111959890lqw3.jpg

080423112246171lwb1.jpg

Shinhwa, these two beautiful words

Adds up to more than the number '10'...

Even mountains may move in 10 years. If there's anything that has changed about Shinhwa, it's only their own age and the age of their fans. On the day of Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert, to honour the name of Shinhwa, their fans gave them louder cheers and applause than any other time.

080423112316250log6.jpg

080423112448265lom8.jpg

080423112516171ltn7.jpg

080423112610453lbl5.jpg

080423113018500lyn1.jpg

080423112936671llb2.jpg

[b}Episode I: Don't read off the press release!

As Junjin was introducing the 9th album to the reporters, the members started to give suspicious looks as he gave clear and structured answers. At this time, Eric embarrassed Junjin by asking the reporters, "Do you all have the press release? Is it the same as what Junjin is saying?" Junjin retorted, "Yes I am, but at least I memorized it", to which Eric replied, "I'm sorry."

The members added that being able to joke around and be frank with each other, that is the reason why they have been able to stay together all these years. As the members all answered the questions in detail, and their comments got more interesting as they went down the line, it gave Andy (the last to answer questions) quite a bit of pressure.

Epsiode II: Overseas fans from all over the world

When we headed to Olympic Park on the concert day, we finally felt the popularity of Hallyu stars Shinhwa. Fans from Japan, Taiwan, China and other countries passed us by. Wearing the symbolic orange shirt of Shinhwa fans, excitement and anticipation were written all over their faces. Watching the concert, we were momentarily confused as we heard a slew of foreign languages being spoken around us: Were we in Korea or were we overseas?

Episode III: Family planning for the Shinhwa members?

Shinhwa members have all unknowingly reached marriageable age. What plans do they have for their next generation? Eric, Andy and Junjin said they would like to have a daughter and a son each. Hyesung said he will know only when it's the right time. Minwoo said he wanted 6 sons to form Shinhwa Junior, and Dongwan said he wanted 3 daughters so that he could form S.E.S.

Episode IV: Do the members know about the couples in fan fiction?

The pairing up of members in fan fiction are well known among the fans. Shinhwa members were all very interested in this, and even listed the couples - MinSyung, RicJin, WanDy - terms that the fans are all familiar with.

Episode V: Please find my shoe

Standing alone under the spotlight, Minwoo performed his dance too vigorously, and ended up kicking his shoe into the crowd. He only realised that he lost his shoe after the dance. But as he had to rejoin the members to carry on the performance, the audience passed the flyaway shoe one by one until it reached him, safely back on the stage.

Episode VI: Repaying the love of the fans

The fans who filled up the entire arena all shouted "Saranghaeyo" at the top of their lungs. When Minwoo asked, "How should we repay your love then?" The audience replied, "Strip!"

Hyesung become the unfortunate victim as the mischievous members all pounced on him and attempted to strip him. He ran to the side of the stage, only to get caught once again.

Episode VII: A funny and touching MV

The MV for 'RUN', from their 9th album shot in February, was unveiled for the first time at the concert. Completely transformed into Mexican mobsters, the audience all cheered loudly as each member appeared on the screen. The highlight of the MV was where Eric, the hostage, had his handcuffs blown off by Minwoo. He then caught the gun that the members tossed to him and killed off the bad guys, ending the plot. At the end of the MV, Eric said in a voiceover, "Thank you for walking through the past 10 years with us", drawing thunderous cheers from the fans.

Episode VIII: The stars who attended the Shinhwa concert

Many stars turned up to show their support for Shinhwa's 10th anniversary concert, including Lyn and Battle, from their same agency, as well as the ladies of "Global Talk" and K1 fighter Choi Hong Man.

A perfect transformation into a Mexican mob!

On location of the MV filmsite

Is this really Shinhwa? Shinhwa becomes a Mexican mob for their title track on the 9th album, 'RUN'. We were at the filmsite to catch a glimpse of the Latin-styled Shinhwa.

From left to right: Aren't we on the same side this time? Minwoo and Dongwan point guns at each other / The 6 Shinhwa members become 6 Mexican mobsters / Shooting at the reporter! Hyesung and Andy pose for a photo.

080425122529078lkg4.jpg

From left to right: Andy being held hostage by Minwoo / Shinhwa enjoying the filming as they spend their 10th year together / Hyesung laughs even as Andy points a gun at him

080425122121187lzg2.jpg

From left to right: Hyesung says happily, there are so many reporters / Get down here now! That spot is mine! / Andy and Junjin, film noir style

080425122431421lht6.jpg

From left to right: How did we do? Looking seriously at the monitor screen / Andy ah, your clothes look weird! Adjusting the costumes for each other / Discussing how to make the MV better.

080425122445140lri2.jpg

Source: junior & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.04.24] [News] Shin Hyesung, fits for female model's outfit?

[08.04.25] [News] Andy got pranked in program "Change"

Archived