[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest polkadots

[Question] Does Dongwan have a solo part in We Can Get It On? I've been listening to the song over and over but I don't hear any. Unless my ears are failing me. =X

I think, no, there's no Jin nor Wannie part in their at all. Only Eric, M, and Andy which Andy's voice was hard to recognise at first also And David Kim the featuring guy.

I finally get my Limit ed copy!! Yay!! The no is 026906. Love the number :wub:

But that Normal ed poster is too cute... Is GOOD trying to make me buy another one???

Cuz that poster's making me think HARD.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, no, there's no Jin nor Wannie part in their at all. Only Eric, M, and Andy which Andy's voice was hard to recognise at first also And David Kim the featuring guy.

I finally get my Limit ed copy!! Yay!! The no is 026906. Love the number :wub:

But that Normal ed poster is too cute... Is GOOD trying to make me buy another one???

Cuz that poster's making me think HARD.

er... i can hear hyesung there

unless my ears is dying up on me

but i am sure i heard sungie's voice

:unsure:

hmm weird...

Guest rgirl

yeah I didn't hear Junjin and Dongwan too. I thought my ears were playing tricks on me. Hyesung has a solo part, I'm sure of it. Anyway, mine is 049848. And I'm ordering the normal ed poster too. ^^

Guest eunicenyl

I FINALLY got my special edition & my number is 043286.

I'm jz startin 2 listen 2 all their songs nw...haha i was controllin myself not 2 dl their songs :wacko:

Hmmm the style of tis album is really different, but it's still good though <3

Oh man...i prefer the normal edition poster!!

Dunno whether i shld get it...

Guest fhana

u all already got shinhwa album... :w00t:

but...he..he..he.. :sweatingbullets:

i'm just from shinhwachanjo site.....make an order special ed album :D

i'm already dwld their songs but i can't restrain myself from buying their last album b4 they take a long break.

p/s: i preffer poster from normal album than special ed....but it's ok...coz special ed have photobook

Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe I just saw the shinhwa cut for this week's We Got Married episode...

I wasn't expecting a long feature, but wow~ I'm crestfallen T_______T It's only about 5 seconds longer than the preview from last week *so sad* Well, at least the phone call to Eric was cute :cries:

Guest fallen_angel

hey i was wondering if any of you guys ordered the shinhwa international limited edition from dvdheaven.. im not sure if i should get it or not because i missed out on the special edition ones =( if you have do you think it was worth it and good quality?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe I just saw the shinhwa cut for this week's We Got Married episode...

I wasn't expecting a long feature, but wow~ I'm crestfallen T_______T It's only about 5 seconds longer than the preview from last week *so sad* Well, at least the phone call to Eric was cute :cries:

Really? I was waiting for this for the whole week >_<

Too bad then ...

Anyways~ was wondering if anyone have Shinhwa's 7th Special Edition scanned jacket photos ...

Please share if you do~~

My shinhwa photo collections are all gone cuz of my spoiled CD T_T

I am slowly finding the pics that I love~

Been searching high and low for the 7th SE jacket pics but have no luck .__.

it's okay cause next week they will appear once again

and i am pretty sure this time will be longer since

solbi is bringing food for them

ha ha ha

-------------------------------------

Shinhwa to appear on Apr 27 ep of, We're Married

Andy's 'wife' on We're Married, Solbi, managed to get on the phone with Andy's fellow Shinhwa member Eric.

On the Apr 20 episode of the We're Married segment on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night, Solbi intentionally provoked Andy by asking about Eric's ideal girl. She then told Andy that she wanted to speak to Eric on the phone, and Andy duly got called Eric up, who was busy at the studio with the Shinhwa album. Failing to mask her nerves and excitement, she proceeded with the call.

Later during the interview, Solbi confessed that she likes Andy, but she wanted to hide her feelings so in front of Andy, she told Eric that "I like Eric oppa."

Solbi's good luck continues, as the preview for the next episode showed her delivering food to Andy at the Shinhwa concert, and meeting the other Shinhwa members.

(non-relevant info omitted)

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

----------------------------------------

to go with chuby^green^'s post... here are caps ^^

[08.04.20][news] Shinhwa's appearance on Apr 27 ep of We're Married *MBC is too sly! Shinhwa's only coming on next week! DANG! and YAH SOLBI! leave eric out of this!

but i watched today's ep live, and it was so funny coz after speaking to Solbi, Eric was shouting at Andy like 'what was that about!' LOL*

haha btw i didnt write the stuff above the title xD just if ur wondering.

7bned8a3.jpg

49661yc1.jpg

Andy's 'wife' on We're Married, Solbi, managed to get on the phone with Andy's fellow Shinhwa member Eric.

On the Apr 20 episode of the We're Married segment on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night, Solbi intentionally provoked Andy by asking about Eric's ideal girl. She then told Andy that she wanted to speak to Eric on the phone, and Andy duly got called Eric up, who was busy at the studio with the Shinhwa album. Failing to mask her nerves and excitement, she proceeded with the call.

Later during the interview, Solbi confessed that she likes Andy, but she wanted to hide her feelings so in front of Andy, she told Eric that "I like Eric oppa."

Solbi's good luck continues, as the preview for the next episode showed her delivering food to Andy at the Shinhwa concert, and meeting the other Shinhwa members.

(non-relevant info omitted)

Source: mydaily

Chi trans: lostall@情投E赫

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

love!melody hmm unless you have more money you could check SHCJ xD but i think were all broke now HAHA *sigh*. LOL omg the bears are HUGE!! i dont think i'll be able to hug them to sleep >___< should make a smaller version haha

crystalis i know right? so poor right now >____< and the 2nd goods are coming out too ahhh. GOOD is getting us poorrr haha hopefully they will sell the poster seperatly

Guest cutiepad

hi everyone...

i got really excited reading about the articles about shinhwa on "we're married!"

LOLX

---

i've got a request..

anyone has the romanized address of GOOD ENTERTAINMENT?

hope a kind shinhwa fan would help out ;)

In Ocean's Six alot of fans are upset as I am because we were "tricked" thinking today's episode would have Shinhwa in it. Now we have to wait whole week! It's going to be the longest week!

Last capture from next week's preview: I wonder what they saw that they are all very surprised! Anyone know?

to go with chuby^green^'s post... here are caps ^^

[08.04.20][news] Shinhwa's appearance on Apr 27 ep of We're Married *MBC is too sly! Shinhwa's only coming on next week! DANG! and YAH SOLBI! leave eric out of this!

but i watched today's ep live, and it was so funny coz after speaking to Solbi, Eric was shouting at Andy like 'what was that about!' LOL*

Guest superstar`kiss

Ohmo! This thread moves QUICK!

Codes.jpg

I have number 14, 770..! Yay!

mommie Alice: I know! Was waiting too..:( I was SO excited!

Guest infinityyy

ack~! :crazy:

why is she getting andy's hyung in this?! lol, leave eric alone and stop playing games with andy! :lol:

gah. lucky solbi. T_T

Guest kriza_09

In Ocean's Six alot of fans are upset as I am because we were "tricked" thinking today's episode would have Shinhwa in it. Now we have to wait whole week! It's going to be the longest week!

Last capture from next week's preview: I wonder what they saw that they are all very surprised! Anyone know?

i was disappointed too.. but well, we should've seen it coming... they can't possibly put solbi talking to eric on the phone and solbi going to shinhwa concert on the same episode, can they??? i read some people actually canceled their schedules/appointments just to see shinhwa on screen.... those tv show PDs better realize something about this... get shinhwa on your show coz they boost up tv ratings!!!!

oh and i wonder what made them so surprised too... could it be the camera?? all i know is that it seems like they were looking through a one-way see-through glass... we can see them clearly but the other side can't... they look funny btw.. lol..

and when andy asked her 'do you like eric oppa' and she answered 'who doesn't??' i wish i could say this to him 'we all know you like him too...' lol.. doesn't andy always pick eric every time he's asked which member he'd want to date if he were a girl???

and i teared up when andy said 'that's why being healthy is the best' after mentioning about his sick mom.. so that's why he was wishing for healthiness when they made a toast earlier.. last time he brought his mom up was during obs interview, which was like early february.. so i guess it's pretty serious... let's pray for her... =)

I was just at Ocean's Six and it sounds like Shinhwa is having an encore concert on 6/21 and 6/22. I could be wrong but it sure sound like it.

Some fans are doubting it because of the way article was written. It doesn't sound definte but indication is there. They are calling it "Soulmate" concert?

The article was just too hard to read/understand so I guess we'll find out soon enough.

kriza, are you going again? LOL!

Guest angel2nyt

i know, right..

but if you have been watching we're married, theyve been doing that a lot..

there was a preview two weeks ago about andy saying something interesting

but they didnt air it last week, they just aired it yesterday

everyone was anticipating the shinhwa episode, but still i know what would happen(though i admit i was extremely excited) , i didnt watch the recent episode though tvants

Archived