[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

OMG i love this version so much better!!! eric's narration makes it soo touching >_<" i almost shed a tear, but i was smiling at the same time.. but what happened to the narration about dongwan O_o? that was.. odd.. he was making a remark about dongwan's hair -__- eric ah, your hair is weird too..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nurkeyandie

i would've loved to be touched by eric's narration, but i keep remembering him saying, "bang yah, bang yah!" in all those bts clips i've seen! :lol: but it was so cute how his first "shout out" was for hyesung...ricsyung love anyone? :lol: thanks for uploading!

and yeah, i admit it took me quite a while to figure out what the "long" group vs. the "short" group was...hahaha! so cute how andy said it's eric and hyesung who are quiet off cam...ricsyung again?!? O.o

edit: everyone seems to be intrigued by dr. hong and w...if they turn out to be total hotties too, dang, that's too much! :lol:

Guest kriza_09

watching those concert clips make me reminisce those moments all over again....

oh i suddenly remembered something... in the concert, minwoo was doing his solo dance when suddenly his mic slipped off and flew towards the fans... after he finished his dancing, he noticed his mic was missing then he was like asking the fans to return it... he missed the group choreography for quiet a while because of that...

anyone who went to the concert remember which performance it was???

edit: oh i topped this page... but i don't have anything right now...

hmm i'll just post up the youtube link again then... in case people don't see it on the previous page.. ^^

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert MV clip pt. 3 (eng subbed)

^

Thanks a lot kriza and mommie alice !

I wonder if we could write to Good and ask them to release the whole thing...like they did with the birds video for sungie's concert.

edit: everyone seems to be intrigued by dr. hong and w...if they turn out to be total hotties too, dang, that's too much! :lol:

^ I believe Dr. Hong is the chubby guy who directs Shinhwa during the MV making because I remember in one production note he was talking to Andy about the MV and showing him the super cool speakers :sweatingbullets: As for W, I've no idea...W seems to be in charge of things like recording and studio rehearsals, and have not make an appearance yet.

Guest angel2nyt

Hi.. i've uploaded the 3rd part of the concert version of the MV clip... i put the english sub as well, but might not be 100% accurate since some parts are just inaudible.. lol..

but anyway, enjoy...

special thanks to mommie Alice for the help.. ^^

-------------

its really weird to see eric like this.. because it almost pains me.. i like him better in his ETness

but i love the thank you bastards part

haha

totally eric

now how can we write to Good for them to release the longer,cooler, better version of run

thanks for the sub

ha ha ha

gosh

that's cute actually

eric's naration

sweet and adorable and at the same time :blink:

ha ha ha

who is DR Hong?

ha ha ha

dont really care who he is...

but i am grateful to him

really really grateful...

^_^

Guest shinie

I think Dr.Hong stands for Director Hong ?! I don't know why but the the thought just keeps flowing LOL..not sure about W., though :P..i mistook him (or her) as DongWan as first LOL

Thankyous so much for sharing the links, Kriza09 and Kassuma XD

Guest valmylove

thanks kriza! the vid w/sub always brings back that same raw feeling i felt when i first watched it...it doesn't matter how many versions there are...

eric's passionate words for his younger members... he's very wise yet etish!! that is why we love him so...

edit: haha, i agreed with eric.... i got my special edition!! the photobook is huge and it wouldn't fit on the cd rack... LOL... it will be next to his wild photobook :P!!!!

my seriel # is 000829!!!!

Guest x_sadendings

Holy mama jamma it's been a year since i've last been to this thread x_x

College and no internet can take out ALOT

Anyways I love the new album ^^

Wow ten years already hopefully another 10 will come along

anyways nice to come back here

and now I gotta go catch up about a few hundred pages >.>

(P.S. incase yall forgot i was known as Linh here X_X)

Guest nutzie

OMG LINH!!!! MY ET LOVER~~~

i can't imagine eric being in we got married O_o" i'll probably be seething mad.. or maybe not.. cos i love solbi - andy.. so i guess i should love eric - random girl too? but i don't think eric will be like alex though [not that being like alex is a bad thing, i love alex too..] even in short solo interview his ETness shows after some time, so i don't think it'll be long before he shows his ET side.. even park shi yeon said that when he was with her, he doesn't act cool, but showed his silly self instead..

can you imagine if all the shinhwa members are in we got married? as in, not only guesting, but be coupled with some random girl [and hopefully not crappy ones] that would either be heaven or hell for the fans =P

can't wait for this sunday~~ although i can't watch it live -___-

Guest nurkeyandie

hey, there's a new production note! after service iv! can't wait for people to post it here and the translations too... :blush: but those gigantic plush toys for the boys are so cute! wonder who gave them those?

Guest Annersx3

i got my special edition today from yesasia :D. number 046861

i looked on the site and it's not even on there anymore O_O. so happy i bought

it <3 one of 50,000 =D

10th anniv site Production Note 21, After Service IV: All the best

con10cd0.jpg

The very meaningful Shinhwa 10th anniversary concert!! The scale is really zzang~!! (meaning very spectacular)

More than 100 reporters from publications and TV stations attended the press conference. It's about 2 times more than we estimated?!

The buses that the fans too

There were about 70 of them..

The entrance was filled with flowers and gifts

It was tough for the ones who brought the teddy bears over..

The DVD cameras were all lined up in a row

This time we had the most number of cameras than we had for any Shinhwa concert. As many as 24!!

There was even a very good camera that's usually used in live telecasts of sports events!!

There were also cameras that only focused on each member.

When the video is released you might be astounded~~ Please watch out for it^^

The crew members who have been working on Shinhwa concerts for the past few years

After almost all the audience had entered the venue the concert was about to begin - their nervous faces!

The dancers and band who have been working together for a long time

Shinhwa and these people have all created

The best concert~~ cchak cchak cchak!! (the sound of applause)

by DR HONG

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

------------------

is that dr hong?

ha ha ha

gosh the teddy is so cute

^_^

------------------------

Guest nutzie

i have a little itty bitty pic request..

does anybody have dongwan's pic playing with the toy planes? the one where all of them are in white.. i have everybody else's, but not his.. anybody care to help? also if anybody has solo pics of junjin and eric, cos the one i have is with them both.. i figured it might be easier to use the pic if they're separated..

waaahh its crazzyyy kassuma is trying to overflow my brain with shinhwa-ness xD i havent even finished the shinhwa clips yeeett ahhh. haha *cant keep up* xD no worries!! i shall watch those videos starting tmrow! should catch up by then haha.

nutzie omg all the shinhwa members on we are married o__o that would be SO INTERESTING!!! omg lol. i would totaly be hooked. i really wanna see that now -______-  yeah me neither. anticipating this sunday =] although i think it'll take a while for the subs to come out too.. but we'll just watch the clip anyways xD

Archived