[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest rainie_chu

HAHAHAHAHA LOL at the "long group" and "short group"! HAHAHAHAHA~ Thanks, kriza_09, made me laugh so much. xD

I was thinking, those people who ordered from YA, did anyone get the "International Special Edition"? Like I mean, did you guys get the postcard that supposedly comes with it too? Or is this the normal Korean Special Edition?

Coz I'm confused, with the International Special Edition, are their serial numbers 50,001+ or do they start counting again from 0? HAHA, this serial number business is making me really curious. xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polkadots

ok, let's list the shinhwa subgroups:

- old group (minsyungwan)

- young group (ricjindy)

- LA boa (ricsyungdy)

- Korea boa (minwanjin)

- long group (ricsyungjin)

- short group (minwandy) *technically andy wasn't included in the short group, but let's not leave andy out, shall we? ^^

- BM club (jinsyung)

- minsyung *there are many other shinhwa couples, but minsyung is the only one that introduce themselves as a group during hyesung's concert

- THE BIRDS (jinsyung) *formerly BM club

anyone care to add more to the list?

PS: apparently suju is not the only group that has a lot of subgroups... lol..

Never know they have so many sub-group...

Well, maybe "the young group" is not judged by actual "age" ? but by how they act maybe? :phew:

Everyone's get their CD already! Mine's delayed because I ordered those underwear <_<.

Should've ordered perfumes instead... but my mom would kill me then for i'm not gonna use them anyway...

Ayyway, found this on ShinBiz about the BOA thing-ie interview, this is full translated version btw.

[08.02.29][trans] Andy - Snippets: 080226 FM Inkigayo Radio w Park Joon Hyung

Guest 0HMi_M0CHi

yay shinhwa thread!! in the 5 years that i've been a shinhwa fan, i've never posted in a shinhwa forum/thread.. -.-;;

can someone tell me why there were 2 kinds of 9th albums? one's like the official/first release/whatever that costs like $30, and the other is the regular one at like $13. but what's the difference in the albums? it confuses me :[

and what do you guys think of their new album? honestly, im sliiightly disappointed. i like most of the songs, as always, but somehow i feel that they went over the top with hiphop/rap in this one. especially it being their last before leaving, i expected it to be some fantastic, their best album yet. but the songs that i do like [run, 2 ma luv..., voyage, etc] they're soooooo good. i love them :]

Guest angel2nyt

ok, let's list the shinhwa subgroups:

- old group (minsyungwan)

- young group (ricjindy)

- LA boa (ricsyungdy)

- Korea boa (minwanjin)

- long group (ricsyungjin)

- short group (minwandy) *technically andy wasn't included in the short group, but let's not leave andy out, shall we? ^^

- BM club (jinsyung)

- minsyung *there are many other shinhwa couples, but minsyung is the only one that introduce themselves as a group during hyesung's concert

- THE BIRDS (jinsyung) *formerly BM club

anyone care to add more to the list?

PS: apparently suju is not the only group that has a lot of subgroups... lol..

urrrgghh what happened to my post

anyways, always love the weird subgroups and the shinhwa couples of course

we all know why eric is in the younger group, because he believes that he is younger(than andy sometimes)

hahaha

did you read shinhwa's secret hospital visits in popseoul

hahaha

gosh the concern really...

ive always noticed that even when ps posts about shinhwa, there is always that sense that they like shinhwa no matter how hard they try to not sound as if shinhwa was some other boyband

urrrgghh what happened to my post

anyways, always love the weird subgroups and the shinhwa couples of course

we all know why eric is in the younger group, because he believes that he is younger(than andy sometimes)

hahaha

did you read shinhwa's secret hospital visits in popseoul

hahaha

gosh the concern really...

ive always noticed that even when ps posts about shinhwa, there is always that sense that they like shinhwa no matter how hard they try to not sound as if shinhwa was some other boyband

yup i think eric thinks he is the youngest in the group <_<

:sweatingbullets:^_^

i read about it yesterday

i do think that popseoul likes shinhwa

even when they reported about the concert, u know about the colourful attire they had (the tatoo) :rolleyes:

it is not as harsh as popseoul usually do to others

the sarcasm and the nonsense remarks is still there though :phew:

Ayyway, found this on ShinBiz about the BOA thing-ie interview, this is full translated version btw.

[08.02.29][trans] Andy - Snippets: 080226 FM Inkigayo Radio w Park Joon Hyung

omo

thanks for the link

i have fun reading it

^_^

ha ha ha

so the korea BOA actually suspicious of the other group since they dont converse in english

although there are from LA

:blink:

ha ha ha

that's cute

^_^

Sometimes I wish there were more translated radio interviews, they're so much more interesting things revealed since it's usually hours of just talking ^^

Haha, I wish for that too. The few radio interviews I've seen is really insightful. Lots of interesting snippets. Speaking of radio interviews, I was wondering if anyone has their full interview from SBS radio. I think it's the infamous Eric and his pikachu bag, but I can't find any full interview without a background music :tears: I swear I've searched high and low. Does anyone have it? I know we're not supposed to share DL links here so I'll totally PM you if you have it. Thank you.

Guest rainie_chu

can someone tell me why there were 2 kinds of 9th albums? one's like the official/first release/whatever that costs like $30, and the other is the regular one at like $13. but what's the difference in the albums? it confuses me :[

and what do you guys think of their new album? honestly, im sliiightly disappointed. i like most of the songs, as always, but somehow i feel that they went over the top with hiphop/rap in this one. especially it being their last before leaving, i expected it to be some fantastic, their best album yet. but the songs that i do like [run, 2 ma luv..., voyage, etc] they're soooooo good. i love them :]

There are two versions, the Special Edition is the one with the serial numbers, that's why we're all sharing the numbers here now. There are only 50,000 copies printed and everything's sold old. The serial numbers are printed on a hologram. It comes with an A4 sized photobook with sizzling pictures. LOL!

And the album, well, I didn't really expect much, since based on their schedules, everything seemed rush, and well it shows. The album has like only 7 full tracks, 1 intro track, 1 short track (Freestyle #1, but I LOVE THIS TRACK!) and 1 talk track (the hilarious track #9). Plus, I can't seem to find WanJin in We Can Get It On. But anyway, this album is really more of like a thank you for the fans, it's not really for daesang material and Shinhwa really intended it to be that way. The Special Ed is really more of like a PHOTOBOOK WITH A CD, not a CD with a Photobook, and for the price, I think it's a giveaway, coz it's cheap for a photobook. So yeah. There are tracks that are kinda so-so but I think the nice tracks (The Stories We Haven't Told, Run, Just One More Time, etc) kinda make up for it. Plus, I like hiphop, so I guess I like the hiphop feel of this album.

Or maybe I'm just really biased, but I dun care. xD

Guest shinie

Hheehehhhee...Eric sure is the childish member of the group yet cool and most mature at the same time XD.Man, i really do respect this man XD....

hehhe...after i read your post,chubby^green^, just what msg Eric would send to the 'old' group ????? I guess he'll do it in his own ET way XD..

And i agree, Popseoul does loves our men secrectly, in fact, many blogger do ( or not ?) The two most popular blogger i've been visiting are Popseoul and Alllkpop, if the article is not about any individual member of Shinhwa, then the words being used will be much much softer then other articles. I think they respect Shinhwa in some aspect. But..i just can't help feeling this but, HyeSung might be Popseoul's least favorite member in Shinhwa and our MinWoo is the same for Allkpop ^^;

Guest samshiku

hello i've uploaded a gd number of REAL pics on the shinhwa pic thread. pls help bump the thread along as usual or better, upload photos :)

thanks and enjoy :D

spread shinhwa loveeee

and reading the list of sub-groups made me laugh...LONG GROUP?! they are soooo entertaining

Guest samtly

i just visited popseoul, i dont think they are biase agains anyone. is more voicing of opinion. i read an article about hye sung going under the knife, the fact is they have picture to stand with their story. so they are stating more of fact. anyway it does not matter if HS went under the knife or not, i still love him.

Fancam of Shinhwa + Concert Crew Dance Off At The End

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoAjU6hNVXk

^ Thanks again ^^ The dance off and band/dance crew intros have always been my favorite part in the M concerts. I also love the beat they move to. I really glad Minwoo brought them over to the Shinhwa concerts. See, solo experiences does make Shinhwa stronger :D

----

@rainie_chu- I feel the same way about the price of the SE album. It is surprisingly cheap for a A4 photobook :)

@0HMi_M0CHi - Like rainie_chu said, it's a bit of a gift to the fans. Looking at their schedules at the time, I really expected the 9th album to be released much later than the 10th anniversary...if at all. Naturally, I felt a little disappointed in the number of tracks...but then again, if I had a choice, I'd ask for 50. It's definitely not aiming for the daesangs (i.e. no promos at all), but it's going to be, at least, a bonsang at the golden discs ^^

----

Actually, the more I listen to the album, the more I adore it. Yes, looking at it, there are only 7 full tracks, but I don't feel the need to skip over any of them...which is more than I can say for a lot of cds that I've purchased :sweatingbullets: Which is nice when I'm driving, since I don't have car deck and still resorting to the actual cds. Plus, all the tracks are very distinct from each other. You know, how there are those albums where you can't really tell one song from another? Those aren't necessary bad albums...just hate how it takes at least 2 months of continuous listening to make any songs memorable. In this sense, this album is comparable to their 7th and 8th. Which is quite impressive, considering it is their 9th studio album (with many singles and member solos on the side). If you look at the recent thread in the music section about the most blessed/disappointing albums, you'll notice, a lot of the big recording artists tend to hit a wall at their 3rd or just after their 3rd jib. guess the only gripe I have about the mis-and-matchness of Shinhwa's 9th is that it dosen't really conform to a single concept...unless it's to show the abilities the group has gained over these 10 years :)

Of course, the semi hip-hop/rap feel will lose some fans, as a lot of people look to boybands for their slow pop-ish songs...which is entirely fine. But hate it or love, many of the songs, IMO, can't be called non-impressionable. The balance's not that bad either...each song (with maybe the So In love?) has been marked as a favorite by someone in this thread.

I think it's really cool that Shinhwa is widening the listening horizons of their fans. Frankly, Voyage, with it's electronic feel, sounds like something that would come from groups like Loveholic or Classiquai. Honestly, at the top of my head, I can't think of a korean idol-based band that would produce this kind of sound. It might just pull in some new fans. Just One More Time caters those that like Shinhwa ballads (probably many fans who got to know Shinhwa through 6-8th jib)...after all, we have two top-selling ballad singers on our hands. As for 2 Ma Luv, I always feel that Andy's rap at the beginning is a little premature and we don't get to enjoy the pretty keyboard notes, but it's all good. This one's more for the R&B/pop fans. I absolutely love Jinnie's rapping. We Can Get It On, a bit of a club/hip-hop song, is once again Shinhwa exploring new territory. I'm kinda feeling ChopD or Eunjiwon. I find it ridiculously addicting haha~ The way Minsyung sings is so...so tight gahhh~ They both sound kinda husky and I love their little 'hiccups' at the end of some lines. Eric sounds interesting. I kind of see Free Style#1 and Run as one track. They're our dance track on the album. Free Style#1 is probably thought as cute by fans because of the lyrics. Anyone else listening to it probably have no idea what Eric is talking about lolz As we all know, Run is composed by Minwoo. Some people say that they rather Minwoo didn't bring his influence to the Shinhwa scene. Too late, Minwoo has been doing for quite awhile now lolz It's just that he promoted his 2nd album so well, that people tend to associate the sound of Bump/Battle with Minwoo's style. The reality is that there's also been songs like Free, Soul, Lost In Love, My Child. No need to talk too much about The Stories We Haven't Told. Shinhwa acoustics are always nice. The idea of the boys singing in a circle witha single guitar playing just goes with their image so well. As for So In Love, it's your typical pop boyband song, but sometimes we need those too.

So if we look at the album, it's actually quite diverse...not really too hip-hopish at all lolz The rapping is inevitable...with 3 rappers and all...and one of them so involved in the making of the actual album. I seriously should avoid questions on any kind of impression on the album...I always end up typing too much :sweatingbullets:

10th anniv site Production Note 20, After Service III: Back Stage

con_9.jpg

During the concert, this is how it looked backstage -

It's always like this, it's like a battle going on backstage when they change.

In the changing room, 6 members together with their stylists, hairstylists,

managers were all running around in order to get them changed within the time limit.

The countdown started from the time the video started playing

In 30-second intervals...then when there was only 1 minute left, in 10-second intervals, shouting as they counted down

The pressure and anxiety got more intense as time passes --;;

Especially since there were no solo stages for this concert

So all the members were on the move all the time

Changing within 3 minutes while the video is playing, taking a breather..

Wiping down, drinking water, moving

At this time,

They couldn't wear clip-on mics... we had to be careful not to lose them

So they were kept when the members came off the stage

During the change of clothes

Each manager already had the members' mics kept.

This is the experience accumulated from the countless concerts!!

The members had gotten ready and were moving to their stage positions.

For this concert becuase everyone had to be on standby together right from the start

So each member was allocated a coordinator, to give them each instructions

It was very dark backstage so for safety reasons it was necessary to have torches to light the way!!

#Because it was really dark backstage so the quality of the photos and videos aren't very good.

I'm afraid that you can't identify them so I wrote their names -^^#

by DR.HONG

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

oh thank u....

i tried to make it big

but pb just dont like me anymore

it wont do it for me

ha ha ha

now we can see the back of the boys

this dr hong guy is cute (i think he is a guy? :blink: )

kinda sweet to write the name of everyone cause he is afraid us cannot see it

:P

ha ha ha

Guest shinie

Ohohooh...Dr.Hong <33 He was so cute writing members' name to help us recognize them XD....but don't worry, we can tell who is who just looking from behind, don't we XD...because they are special to us, so they can't be mistaken XD....but really, he's so nice. The concert is over but he kept posting these up XD..i guess he himself loves the concert and shinhwa a lot, maybe many other staffs do, too.

Thankyou so much for sharing ^^, chubby^green^ and angel2nyt

Who is Dr. Hong? I always wondered after reading his diary but never asked. What is his relationship to Shinhwa? Has anyone seen picture of him?

Ohohooh...Dr.Hong <33 He was so cute writing members' name to help us recognize them XD....but don't worry, we can tell who is who just looking from behind, don't we XD...because they are special to us, so they can't be mistaken XD....but really, he's so nice. The concert is over but he kept posting these up XD..i guess he himself loves the concert and shinhwa a lot, maybe many other staffs do, too.

Thankyou so much for sharing ^^, chubby^green^ and angel2nyt

Guest rainie_chu

^ Dr. Hong? He seems to be like one of the production crew or something. HAHA, I actually have no idea too! There are two people posting production notes, right? Dr. Hong and W. HAHA, whoever these guys are, I just wanna thanks them. LOL!

Actually, the more I listen to the album, the more I adore it. Yes, looking at it, there are only 7 full tracks, but I don't feel the need to skip over any of them...which is more than I can say for a lot of cds that I've purchased :sweatingbullets:

I can't agree with you more. I love how I can recognize all the tracks right away! I can't say the same for 8th jib, but I think the 7th jib had more diverse tracks. Anyway, back to 9th jib, yes, each track is unique and caters to a different fanbase. Of course, it only shows how Shinhwa and ShinhwaChangjo has grown in musical taste and influence over the years.

And I rather like "So In Love" :blush: HAHA!

Guest kriza_09

Hi.. i've uploaded the 3rd part of the concert version of the MV clip... i put the english sub as well, but might not be 100% accurate since some parts are just inaudible.. lol..

but anyway, enjoy...

Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert MV clip pt. 3 (eng subbed)

special thanks to mommie Alice for the help.. ^^

-------------

oh someone asked me for the compilation of eric's serious diary entries... i've sent a message to those who pm-ed me, but i forgot who asked for it in the first place, so please pm me... and those who want the diary entries as well, please just pm me... it'll be easier for me to keep track.. thank you..

Archived