[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest tk_angel

i got my 9th album from YesAsia.. serial number 001433 means 1 (I) 4 (love) 3 (you) 3 (all) ... yeyyy... LOL

i thought the 9th album is called 10th anniversary album...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chae nee sah

wow..001433??????????

that's small..

gahh~i cant wiat to have mine...

hurm....

n girls, i know i might be kinda late..

but dongwan already discharged from the hospital rite???

Guest kassuma

kassuma thanks for the clips!! haha yay havent seen u in this thread for a while xD. hehe always come back to share clips <333

yes strawberry16 i'm back to upload clips now and then :w00t: i'm going to be uploading more fancams of the 10th ann. concert later though it may be a bit too late so sorry about this

my 9th jib copy from dvdheaven states mserial no is 22664. im happy to be 1 of the 50000 so what no i get does not really matter to me and i love it!

i just realised i top the page ... cool ... next on my list is the concert dvd! i really want it out badly!

Guest nurkeyandie

my number is 47215 :D omg. lucky you who got the closest number =o i wonder who got 7.. o___o

andie is it a permanent tattoo on jinnie? o.o LOL i got mine today too!! omg i was all depressed today from stress and BAM i come home and my dad's all like "your CD arrived!!" :D. haha. awww yes sometimes i feel very emotional and listen to their song and write something out. but ive been so busy =[ *charging ipod* haha *hugs* btw our number is close to eachother o__o but you got a closer number lol oh wellz >__<

hi, naomi! yeah, our numbers are close! ^-^ i really don't care what number i got, i'm just happy i got one! and yeah, i guess jinnie does have a real tattoo...kewl, makes me see him in a different light...

i think dongwan's out of the hospital (thank God). aindy posted a link to dongwan's blog entry a few pages back. if i'm not mistaken, dongwan took a pic of himself in his hospital gown. poor wannie lost more weight. i really hope they'd take better care of themselves...

btw, i've been watching bts clips of the mv filming and i realized that hyesung's manager (i think he's hyesung's manager) is cute too. :sweatingbullets: i think he's the same guy in that old manwon ep with minwoo where shinhwa was filming a cf for ivy club and hyesung asks minwoo to give a cookie to his manager. and i think he's the same guy laughing at jinnie in that ricjindy clip where they inhaled helium. if it's another guy, then dang, shinhwa has cute managers and staff too! :sweatingbullets:

Guest amyliaz

Wow, I see people with really small LE numbers!!!!

Mine is 49059!!! HAHA.

Actually, I like that my number is quite big. It's like there are only 50,000 and guess what, I was one of the lucky last few to get my hands on one! HAHA.

And I like the number. It has a nice ring to it.

XDDDDD!

Anyway is anyone going for Min Woo concert in Seoul may 30th and 31st? Trying to find people to go with!!! :D HAHA!

hopefully this havent been posted yet

-----------------

2222.jpg

After Service II: Rehearsal

We started the rehearsal with Throw My Fist~

For this concert, this is how it's going to start..

I really want to tell you about a behind-the-scenes story but I can't find the pictures!

After the members each make their stage entrance, they gather at a platform below the main stage -

They carefully step into place...Ric-gun was the last to reach!!

Sitting on the elevator platform the members shout "Let's go, let's go!"

And strike their most stylish poses with gusto.

Words aren't enough to describe the feeling then... >,<

I personally feel that Shinhwa looked their best ever then.

Dum dee dee dum

We agreed not to choreograph any dance and go freestyle

For Hae Gyul Sah and Eusha Eusha -

During the rehearsal everyone starts dancing without saying a word

In the end.. After a few tries the performance for this concert was just explosive!!^^

Mischievous An-gun

This ball.. He used too much strength when he threw it off the stage.

It ended with an apologetic look from him - ♥

Ric-gun following Shin-gun around with the most innocent expression vs

A seemingly frustrated Ric-gun who pushes away Shin-gun who is trying to escape

Ric-gun WIN!!

Gido (Prayer) ~

The 40 children who've been memorizing the lyrics and pracitising for the past few days..

They got on stage and!! Got nervous again.

Although Shin-gun tried to make them feel more relaxed by standing in front to guide them.. It didn't help, --;;

But.. after the efforts of the instructor, during the concert performance

They were all smiling and did really well~~ ^^

by DR.Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

--------------------

ha ha ha the never ending tale of ricyung

so cute...

^_^

Guest rainie_chu

^ Thanks. Darn, I rly want Hyesung's blue hoodie. HAHAHAHAHA~

Awwww, those kids! Really, whenever I see Shinhwa with kids, I just fall 103784832929230 times more in love with them. Eric sometimes looks like he wants to eat the kid. And Hyesung treats them especially nice, like he's always looking out for them. All these six men really love kids. *sigh* They'd make great dads someday.

And yes, I was just saying in the Hyesung thread, that Hyesung's manager is hot. LOL! Eric's too. And there's that Standby dancer who kinda reminds me of Se7en.

Guest kassuma
Guest chae nee sah

kassuma : thanks for the link!!!u're superb!!

Cieran : wut??? 894!!! u're so lucky!!!

i really hope that their concert's dvd will be out!!!

i really want it...regardless how much it will cost~

I was searching something on google and came across this on youtube comments and thought it was really cute.

Credits to anamzaidi who posted it :) Thanks.

(ANDY ON THE Inkigayo Radio 26/02/08)

ANDY: we're split into the LA group and the Korea group. Me, Eric hyung and Hyesung hyung belong to the LA group because we stay in Orange County, so we're 3 against 3. And funnier still, we're all BOA. American BOA and Korean BOA.

DJ: What's that about?

ANDY: BOA, our blood types are B, O and A

DJ: Oh the other 3 are B, O and A too

Andy: That's right!So when we're going out, usually the Korea group didn't tag along.If I say "Im going to the PC bar today" Korea group wouldn't come along but the LA group would & it's the same for going out to drink. I'd say, "It's raining today,let's go to the roadside stall for some soju" it's the LA group who would go

DJ: Korea group wouldn't go? Thats strange

Andy: If Junjin hyung for example said he wanted to have some soju, the LA group wouldn't go but the Korea group would.hahaha

Sometimes I wish there were more translated radio interviews, they're so much more interesting things revealed since it's usually hours of just talking ^^

chubby^green^ oohh it is? o___o *looks back at photobook* xD woo i learned something new today from this thread as always haha!! lol!! i thought jinnie was the funniest he makes both of them do it and then he tries in the end xD hahaha but all 3 of them are cute ^^

kassuma yaaayy new clips!! hehehe. better watch them quick before mom catches me. she says i watch stuff from youtube too much *cant help it* xD right?

andie yeah wannie lost weight alright =[ they really need to take care of themselves. LOL haha yes their managers do look hot ^-^ xD why else would they be their managers? HAHA i just love it when the boys mess around with their dancers xD

cieran omg!! 894!! you must be jumpy! that is such a low number!!! congrats to u :D haha. dang if that was me i'd be ffreaking out haha

[b[crystalis that is so cute!!! thanks for sharing that!! i wonder if we will manage to find the clip. that is really confusing though.. which is the korean group and which is the america group? LOL that is so cool thogh BOA haha <333 shinhwa love hehe

Guest clairdeluned

Ok, I wanted to post on here for the Shinhwa lovers before I went to the Selling/Trading forum :P

So... long story made short, I somehow ordered 2 copies of the limited edition 9th album on YesAsia, so here I am with two beautiful photobooks/CD's/folded posters... does anyone want to buy one of them? It's unopened (still bubble wrapped), and # 47117. Send me a PM if interested ^_^

Oh and thanks for all the fancam's! :D

Guest kriza_09

actually how many sub groups does shinhwa have ^_^

:)

first there's the old and young group....

now there LA boa and Korea boa group too?

ha ha ha

that is so interesting

so cute

thanks for sharing

god

:lol:

ok, let's list the shinhwa subgroups:

- old group (minsyungwan)

- young group (ricjindy)

- LA boa (ricsyungdy)

- Korea boa (minwanjin)

- long group (ricsyungjin)

- short group (minwandy) *technically andy wasn't included in the short group, but let's not leave andy out, shall we? ^^

- BM club (jinsyung)

- minsyung *there are many other shinhwa couples, but minsyung is the only one that introduce themselves as a group during hyesung's concert

- THE BIRDS (jinsyung) *formerly BM club

anyone care to add more to the list?

PS: apparently suju is not the only group that has a lot of subgroups... lol..

- young group (ricjindy)

- LA boa (ricsyungdy)

- Korea boa (minwanjin)

- short group (minwandy) *technically andy wasn't included in the short group, but let's not leave andy out, shall we? ^^

- BM club (jinsyung)

- minsyung *there are many other shinhwa couples, but minsyung is the only one that introduce themselves as a group during hyesung's concert

ha ha ha

gosh

i was laughing my heart out while reading this

thanks for listing it down...

:D

and yes apperently suju is not the only one

but i love all my shinhwa sub groups

that's so cute...

anyone else wanna add to the list? :P

Guest shinie

- young group (ricjindy)

- LA boa (ricsyungdy)

- Korea boa (minwanjin)

- BM club (jinsyung)

Hello ladies, first time posting here ^^; <3..hehe,i've always been so quite but you girls were so active lately and your post were just all sooo cute that i couldn't help joining XD..so..:P...

Thanks Kriza09 for posting the list LOL..so hillarious aahhaaha..wait, how come Eric got to be in the Young group, he's suppose to be the oldest, isn't it LOL tsk tsk..

Guest mingy

i was wondering is the number of the limited addtion cd on the sticker in the front of the cd cover outside and the sticker is circle!! if that is the number i got 014813 !!! okay i got it clearify from the post before !!! hahaha i got it preorder from yesasia too!!!

Hello ladies, first time posting here ^^; <3..hehe,i've always been so quite but you girls were so active lately and your post were just all sooo cute that i couldn't help joining XD..so..:P...

Thanks Kriza09 for posting the list LOL..so hillarious aahhaaha..wait, how come Eric got to be in the Young group, he's suppose to be the oldest, isn't it LOL tsk tsk..

why eric is in young group?

well that is his own group

he created the group and he self appointed himself to be in the group

aish all this talk kinda reminds me of all of those weird msg eric would send...

like... warning to old group and etc

on the message board

aish i miss the old time

^__^

Archived