[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clairdeluned

*Mega spazz* I was finally able to get my 9th album today... # 030474!!! :D The pictures are beautiful, it took a lot of effort to not drool on my brand new photo book :lol:

Guest bluecheese

YAYYYYYYYY I got mine today toooo!

120 pages of SIZZLING DELICIOUSNESS<3<3<3

:D

is it me or did they mess up on the cover? the pictures are supposed to be matched like this:

top left: minwoo & minwoo's hands

top center: dongwan & andy's mouth

top right: eric & half of eric's face

bottom left: andy & dongwan's ear

bottom center: hyesung & hyesung's side profile

bottom right: junjin & junjin's neck

but it seems that have mixed up andy & dongwan's pictures?? like the picture of andy's mouth is where dongwan's ear is supposed to be (and vice versa?)..... ><;;

(if this was mentioned before, sorry for bringing it up again! ><;; but i was just wondering if anyone else noticed that?? o_O)

Guest aindy

[Video News] 080415 Heartfelt tears at Shinhwa's 10th Anniversary Concert

PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

Video Link

Celebrating the 10th anniversary since their 10th anniversary, Shinhwa. The 6 cool guys shed tears at their 10th anniversary concert, all for the fans who have spent the last 10 years with them and gave them love and support. Let's go take a look at the tears-filled concert.

The six stylish men of Shinhwa meet with their fans in their 10th anniversary concert. They held a press conference before the concert, where Lee Minwoo who wrote the album's title track introduces the song.

Lee Minwoo

Q: Could you introduce the title track of the new album?

A: The title of the song is 'Run'. It means that Shinhwa will continue to run forward, and it shows Shinhwa's passion and dreams. It's a song with a very strong beat, it was just unveiled. We created a song that is befitting of the Mexican gang image.

Shinhwa celebrates the 10th year since their debut, and they recount the past 10 years.

Kim Dongwan

Q: Recounting the past 10 years for Shinhwa?

A: 10 years ago, the focus was on our stage performance and the coordination between the six of us. (Eric laughs) Why was it like that? It's true! No matter where, our commercial value as solo artistes and as Shinhwa is one of the highest. (Pauses) Isn't it?

After the concert begins, orange-coloured objects signalled the presence of Shinhwa fans. However the six guys will have to temporarily separate due to army enlistment. Although it's a temporary separation, but in front of the fans who have loved them for 10 years, they shed tears.

Shin Hyesung

It's really amazing that we've spent 10 years together, we'll really wait for everyone to be back from the army and then hold a concert, so please just wait for us for a while.

Lee Minwoo

The past 10 years that Shinhwa has spent with everyone really just flashed past in front of my eyes, I really only want to see the colour orange, and I'll miss everyone's voices, really. Although it's a sad thing to be apart for a while, but we don't feel sad.

The 6 guys are reportedly going to be holding a concert in Japan.

Junjin

Q: Upcoming plans...?

A: I'll be holding my first solo concert in Japan on 26 April. So after the concert ends today, I'll put in even more effort into my preparation so that I can give everyone a great concert performance.

Shin Hyesung

Q: How would you like Shinhwa to be remembered...?

A: Powerful and radiating masculine charm, and at the same time making good music. I'm proud of our music. Although we'll be remembered for the way we are and our stage performances, but please also give us more love and support for our music, and we'll work harder in future to make good music for you.

Giving their all in their respective fields, the 6 men promise to stand in front of their fans once again as Shinhwa after they fulfill their military duties. They will continue to walk down the path together.

Source: ytn & oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.04.15] [Diary] Dongwan: I've recovered!!!

Guest superstar`kiss

^^ Awe..LOVED the news..! I can't read anymore news, it makes me wanna cry..haha! i can't believe it's been 10 years..!!!! :w00t:

&& GOT MY POSTER TODAY!! (I wonder when my CD will get in..!!)

But ahhhh!!! HOTNESS!! I REALLY love it! :D

-SHINHWA HWAITING!!

aw thanks aindy for the news. makes me teeary again. each time shinhwa changjo sings OIAL during the boys talking and getting all moist eyes. makes me go cry again =[.

waah. i really want to see their concert DVD. since i wasnt there <333 i'll probably cry in front of the screen like crazy. probably will watch when parents are out xP. they mite think im crazy haha

Guest ANJEE<3

WAHHHH SO MANY OF YOU GUYS GOT IT ALREADY!! ><"!

i'm still waiting because of that stupid tumbler that has been delayed T_____T"!!

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

So many of you got it already. I wonder if I should stay awake till the mail dude comes XDDD

Can't wait to get to see the photobook for real. The size is good as well as the number of pages.

Guest pekkles

I just got home from NY and saw the packages at my door a few minutes ago XD ran in and RIPPED off the packaging, the album is absolutely gorgeous. I just had to sit down and ogle at it for a while. Had some trouble figuring out which number was the serial number XD so thanks rainie_chu for the clarification.

I have 9488!

Guest greenblobfish

I got my album!!!

hahaha...so excited...my number is...

DSC00750.jpg

so here's a picture of the actual cd...for those of you who don't want to see what it looks like cause you want to wait until you get yours, scroll down pass the pictures real quick...they actually put the cd on the photobook...which i thought was kinda cool

DSC00753.jpg

and one last picture...i really like this picture, but haven't seen it posted anywhere yet..

DSC00754.jpg

and eric's right...it won't fit with my regular cd's! i have pretty tall shelving, but the cd's about 1/2 inch longer! haha...so now i have to find a place to put it!

ahh everyone's getting the limited editions!

grr...i'm unfortunately going to have to wait until shcj gets my normal edition as well before shipping out both

who knows how long that's going to take

but thanks to everyone for posting up the latest news and sharing their stories

i'm pretty sure i'll be ripping open the packaging and having a massive drool session like everyone else here <3

Guest nurkeyandie

omg! i finally have mine too! after missing it and getting the "sorry, we missed you" note from usps, my friend and i called and tracked the package. the lady on the other line said it seems to be missing. i felt like dying. we were on our way to the post office near my parents' to try and see if we can get the package ourselves. when we got there, the lady took the note i had, looked for my package, came back empty-handed and said, "it doesn't seem to be here." and i was like, "is it already in the mail truck on its way to being redelivered?" i guess the lady could see how near tears i was so she looked again and she found it!!! i swear i squealed in delight and relief! thank God! i have 47,204! hahaha! 47,200 cds away from hyesung, but numbers don't matter, coz he's the only one in my heart...hahahaha! that's so mushy, even i'm going "ew" with myself! i'm so happy!!!

btw, does jinnie have a tattoo on his back? and did i look through my photobook uber-quickly or

are there really no dark angel pics? maybe it's for the other ed of the album?

does that mean i have to buy that too?!? O.o

and when they said folded poster, they really did mean folded poster...i swear they folded it just any which way they want...i mean i thought they'd at least fold it properly... >.<

and thanks so much, aindy, for the articles. i'm so glad wannie's feeling much better. i just "converted" my friend to becoming a shinhwa fan! she's like the most recent fan of shinhwa, she doesn't even remember all their names yet but she says she's falling in love with dongwan, hahaha! and wow, eric's so generous. i wonder what he'll give when his members get married...(i was gonna say "when hyesung and i get married" but i might not get out of this thread alive! :lol: )

^ Junjin does have a dragon tattoo on his back, near the shoulder. I'm quite surprised to see it on the special edition cover itself because he used to hide it during his appearances before. I guess being a veteran in the business gives the guys some sort of lenience? Since, well, I noticed too that they're the only group who could be seen holding cigarette in hand on video reports. xD

I'd have to wait a bit longer since my order is together with Hyesung's DVD, which I read the release date at DVDHeaven is slightly pushed back.

Guest nurkeyandie

^thanks for the info, faricsyung :) .

um, there's something i'd like to share with all you guys, but i'm really shy about it. i dunno what's happening to me, might be coz i got my album already and all the emotion of shinhwa's 10th anniversary is suddenly coming back and overwhelming me, but i kinda made a "poem." i've never done this in my life before, i mean write something about an "idol" group and i've never been much of a writer anyway and i've never read nor made fanfics, but i kept thinking about my special ed number and was listening to 'just one more time' and i kinda scribbled some words down...it's actually just random thoughts with a recurring theme, so i really don't have the guts to call it a poem...it started out as something about hyesung, but ended up being about shinhwa as a whole...anyways, i'll consider this my simple gift for their 10th anniversary... :blush:

numbers do not matter

47200 plays away, you are 47200 smiles away from me...

47200 squeals of delight

and we are 7000 miles apart,

but numbers do not matter,

because there is only one you in my heart.

and in the 10 years i did not know you

did you ever get a vision that we would meet?

when you were toiling, and indulging, with your five brothers

surrounded by thousands of screaming women,

did you ever think the two of us would have a start?

numbers do not matter,

because there is only one you in my heart.

and now you're leaving

another two years of waiting,

when i've waited for you all my life.

you inspire me, you make me want to be better,

your music gets me through the day...

i'm so grateful that i know you

and so even if now we part,

please know that numbers do not matter,

because there is only you in my heart.

yikes, so mushy! :blush: anyway, i'll say goodnight to everyone now, 3:07 am here, bedtime for me...

Guest angel2nyt

a million won is what a thousand dollars?

it does seem to be quite big especially if youre giving it to a person youre not really close to

new prod note

con7uq3.jpg

TRANSLATIONS

2008 March 24 Evening.. Rehearsal..

Waiting for a particular member who is a little late

The other 5 members have already started previewing the concert videos

Suddenly we hear a loud "Mansae!" from Ric-gun. "I'm saved!!!"

Watching the spectacular final results of the tough filming session, they start their rehearsal all red-faced

The stage is much bigger than we expected~~ 6 members+12 dancers = A maximum of 18 people

It's not easy trying to keep the formation intact during the dance rehearsal

We're now halfway through..

A 10-minute break..

Preparing to sing one part in 늘 내가 원하는 것은 (Neul Naega Wonhaneun Koseun / The Things I Always Want)

The thoughtful M hyung patiently goes through the part with An-gun~

It's so rare to see them all sitting down and listening intently~~

This time round, from the concert rehearsal until the end of the concert~

They've been this serious throughout~

Ah~ hungry!

The 4-hour rehearsal has ended...

You've all worked hard~~~

By DR.Hong

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: 韩小国 @ BESTSHINHWA

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

i wonder who that late member was :mellow:

did you guys know that minwoo was also hospitalized for 3 days after the shinhwa anniv concerts because of exhaustion?

when he atteded park myung soo's wedding, he was just discharged from the hospital

him, eric and dongwan.. :wacko:

a million won is what a thousand dollars?

it does seem to be quite big especially if youre giving it to a person youre not really close to

did you guys know that minwoo was also hospitalized for 3 days after the shinhwa anniv concerts because of exhaustion?

when he atteded park myung soo's wedding, he was just discharged from the hospital

him, eric and dongwan.. :wacko:

but a thousand dollars is already a lots of money

that's pretty amazing

^_^

aish

about the hospital

they really hushed hushed about it

when i read the news i was like :blink:

hopefully there will be no more

hospital news from any of them

:sweatingbullets:

Guest rainie_chu

I just got home from NY and saw the packages at my door a few minutes ago XD ran in and RIPPED off the packaging, the album is absolutely gorgeous. I just had to sit down and ogle at it for a while. Had some trouble figuring out which number was the serial number XD so thanks rainie_chu for the clarification.

I have 9488!

No troubles. ^^

OMO, that's like the smallest serial number I've seen so far! Where did you order yours? That's so cool!

And lovely poem, nurkeyandie. *sigh* There are days too, when all I ever think about is Hyesung. Sometimes, I feel like I'm going crazy. I ride the train and I listen to Shinhwa songs and when Hyesung's part comes on, I can't help but smile. I look like a psycho. And I laugh to myself whenever I hear the talk track. HAHA! Srsly crazy, but you know what, I'm happy.

yeah.. i got my special limited 9jib today.. my no....is.. 039309~~~~ i thk my number consider good.. 3=march(shinhwa month) 9=9jib heehheeh.. this is how.. i cheer myself up.. not bad huh..

i lov the aeroplane set of picture the most... they all look so good.. hehe..

the black and white concept i also love.. they look so man ~~~

wonder if the normal edition picture would be different or not~~~

i really like the devil/dark angel... set of pic.. but its not included in the photobook of the special limited edition~~~

there's no news on when would be shinhwa comeback..haiz..... they would be busy doing their solo's and concert now.. the chances of seeing 6 of them together again seem very... sm;

Archived