[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

amy - for some reason, yes =P i mean, they have really good bods for 30-year-olds.. so in 10 years time, i don't see their bodies deteriorating that much.. besides, army would toughen them up, at least for the next 3 years or so, whether they want it or not [except for hyesung of course, but then, the crab is training himself to be a king crab, so no doubt about that..] they probably won't have that good of stamina though, probably not as good as it is now.. maybe they can lipsync? i don't mind =P

mommie alice - did you ask your husband or your kids to give you shinhwa gifts for your birthday? hahaha.. my friends and i are doing this "want list" thing for each of our birthdays, and the first 2 things on my want list are the shinhwa 9th album, and the shinhwa merchandise.. let's see whether they're insane enough to buy them for me.. i hope they are >_<"

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

hii! i had a question for those who have ordered Shinhwa's 10th anniversary goodies from dvdheaven.com --

for those who are ordering from the States, how much did they charge you for shipping?

i'm ordering the umbrella and paid for it & the shipping but dvdheaven suddenly emailed me about another shipping charge.

are they trying to rip me off? i already replied to them and asked them about it but i wanted to get some insight from others who have ordered from the site. help anyone? :(

i may have to cancel it 'cause it's really expensive T_T

Guest rainie_chu

mommie, yes, I did, because well it's the 10th anniversary merchandise and I'm not expecting to buy anything Shinhwa (as a group) in the next few years so I figured, I might as well splurge on this one. AND THEN HYESUNG RELEASES HIS DVD AND I'M LIKE DARNNNNNNNNN IT ALL.

crystalis, I wonder that too. Actually, I'm thinking more of like, when they're 40 years old, do you think it would be even cool to see them dance? HAHA! I'm sure they still could but would it be, I dunno, appropriate? LOL! Hyesung said he expected to be singing trot when he turned 30. Well, thank God he hasn't started. LOL! But I think..........I think Shinhwa would still look cool. They'd probably still look hot. I look at those old JPop bands and they're still going strong despite the years. As long as SHCJ's there, I'm sure Shinhwa would be fine.

^ I also think they'll be fine. I also see a lot of old Jpop bands who are getting even better as they age. In fact, their stamina for concers actually increased o_O I know it's weird, but I actually want Sungie to release a trot album hehe~ Heard him sing a few times and he sounds pretty awesome...plus he can gain NEW old fans :D

nutzie- Yup, the crab will probably train himself lolz Besides he just started, and we don't get a glimpse o anything but his arms. I dunno, it's kinda exciting thinking what they'll be like when they're forty.

---

A small request. Is there any kind soul out there who has got their 9th album and doesn't mind posting the korean lyrics for RUN. Or is there anyone who knows Korean and doesn't mind transcribing it? cuz I just can't find the complete lyrics...they're all missing Andy's rap at the beginning for some weird reason. I wanna make pretty subs for the MV (though it looks like it's going to be a lot of work for a small clip of just over 4 minutes). Shinhwa MVs were hard to sub to begin with and as the melody lines and harmony got more complicated over the years, it really is difficult :sweatingbullets:

Guest angel2nyt

Just curious...

Now that Shinhwa members are nearing their 30s...when Shinhwa is 40, can you see them still performing dances like Perfect Man? Or perhaps even more extreme dance perfs? :)

I'm bringing it up because I rewatched an old Shinhwa interview and found it interesting that when asked how he saw Shinhwa in a decade, Hyesung said that Shinhwa probably wouldn't be a dance group ten years later...yet ten years later, Shinhwa is still Shinhwa ^^

I personally don't see a problem. If they take care of themselves, we'll still have the original Shinhwa performances for the next 10+ years. Take Aaron Kwok from Hong Kong...the man's 42 and he still puts up a heck of a live performance. Just watched his concert DVD from last year with my sister :sweatingbullets:

i dont think we have a problem..

the best example is madonna

she's like nearing her fifties now(or is she fifty already), and still look at her grooving

a lot of singers actually get better with age

Guest love!melody

Just curious...

Now that Shinhwa members are nearing their 30s...when Shinhwa is 40, can you see them still performing dances like Perfect Man? Or perhaps even more extreme dance perfs?:)

I really believe that we would still be able to see them performing dance performances even when they are 40 years old. did you by any chance see or hear of 'the 40-year-old DBSK' LOL well you can find clips of them in Star Kings eps in Youtube and well, they can really dance, despite their age. and if they can do it, i am most certainly sure that our boys can do it too :) they are afterall, shinhwa <3 hehehe

*hides* i feel really guilty that i promised to translate the 9th track on shinhwa's album and news clips but didn't do it ... yet. *sigh* but right now it's kind of hard for me to translate them because my computer is broken and onyl have 2 hours to spend online on my brother's computer. but i will try my best to translate a little bit each day and post the translations ... though i can't promise you 100%, i will most definitely TRY ^^;;

Guest 13eky

WOOO.. hwaiting Shinhwa! Aja~ Come back soon!

That would be hot if Shinhwa can pull off some of the dance moves still. I think they can do it! Yay for fit hardworking young men!

----------

I am just curious about something. I am not sure if this is the place to do it but I am just asking. I am trying to like collect all of their HQ MVs and it is really hard to find them now so I was wondering if any of you know any sites that have the most HQ Shinhwa Videos. xD that would be of great help!

Guest nutzie

lilminx - trot songs are usually songs sung by the older generation.. they used to be kinda looked down upon, cos they're old fashioned, and kinda like country music in the US.. probably not anymore though, since young trot singers are on the rise right now [ex. park hyun bin and jang yoon jung..] anyways, i found a clip of wansyung singing trot on music bank.. it's quite an old clip, from last year, but doesn't hurt to see it right?

amy - i would still think they will be steaming hot like a bun fresh from the oven =P yumm~ all of them age wonderfully.. i bet no other 30-year-olds are as hot as they are ^o^ so when they're 40, nobody would even come close to being as godly as they are.. why? because they're shinhwa =D

erfs - most of us are hopeful, but think that the chances are pretty low.. they didn't do much activities for the 8th album, when they mostly focused on the asia concert tour and such.. and this time, they don't really find the need to promote themselves anymore? i really wish they would though.. i mean, seeing andy or minwoo is great when we've been deprived of shinhwa goodness for so long.. but seeing all of them on variety and music shows, performing and fooling around together is still the best isn't it? i don't know, i'm still keeping my hopes up, but if they don't.. i'll just resort to watching old shows of them, since i can never get bored of them anyways =P

Just curious...

Now that Shinhwa members are nearing their 30s...when Shinhwa is 40, can you see them still performing dances like Perfect Man? Or perhaps even more extreme dance perfs?:)

haha! i don't think their age will be a problem..

i've been into jpop recently and some of the groups were yeah, kind of old already.

at 40? i think they could still perform dances like Perfect Man.

Thank you everyone for your inputs to my question ^^

Just found it interesting after going through some older interviews :)

Well, here's two new production notes.

We see Minsyung at work ^^ (usually it's ricmin)...and minnie's tablets

And the bonus for dongwan is...:sweatingbullets:

c005613947feee02269fdcz8.jpg

c005613947feee0b29d7doa5.jpg

credits: shinhwa10th.com

so no one has translated about what they were talking (track 9) in their new album? really curious to what they are saying :Pit sounds very funni wannie keeps laughing and i cant stop laughing. people thought i was crazy at the store smiling really wide xD. aish they make me smile too much xD could someone translate it?

:lol: good to know im not alone... i laugh too whenever i listen to it and i have the slightest idea what they were talking about! Dongwan's laugh is so infectious! i can clearly tell if it was him or Eric laughing coz Wannie's laugh is really high pitched and Eric's, really big voiced laugh! :lol:

the boys look hot now so i guess they will still look the same in 10 years time... me fan girling 10 years later... now that would prolly be the weird sight! :lol: (im a '79 baby too like most of them...)

love the MV and its hints of goofiness... and it was cool putting their names as they aim and shoot! :D

Guest midnightgirl13

hi ppl~ i'm a lurker here LOL

but i saw crystalis' post earlier - thought i'll post the trans here too :)

Shinhwa 10th anniv site Production Note 16

March 2008

STUDIO GoodSound

(Speech bubble)

You can press this button to speak to the people in the recording booth

(Text in black box)

I'd like to let everyone know that I can't release the production notes regularly

Because I hope to show more things to everyone

I'll still continue writing these after the release of the album

I hope for your understanding

(Text on grey background)

This is a song written by M hyung and lyrics by Shin-gun

I've posted here about a song that Ric-gun and M hyung produced together

Since the album has already been released, where did these songs go?

This, only the creators themselves will know

Just like the pottery maker who would break the pottery that they have worked on for hours

Although our members have worked many nights and produced songs

But because they feel that the final product is not good enough, so those songs didn't make it to the album

Whether those songs will make it to be heard by the world...

Only they would know

The path of creation is really long and difficult

(Text next to the picture of the pills)

Like you see, M hyung has been feeling unwell

BY W

Shinhwa 10th anniv site Production Note 17

March 2008

STUDIO Booming

Wan-gun whose throat has been hurting due to the huge amount of recording work

When his throat hurts he'd take a deep breath on the oxygen machine~~

"Lately I'm really thinking of living in a clean place with no pollution!!!"

(Speech bubble)

I'm in no condition today

Although he's in no condition,

He's still so handsome

(Text on black background)

BONUS

I went to this pharmacy near the office,

Dr Shin Hyesung is a lady

Are there discounts for Shinhwa Changjo members?

(Signboard says Shin Hyesung Pharmacy)

Have you voted?

Candidate Kim Dongwan

Unfortunately he didn't win the election

(Words on picture: The economy's most important!

Hannara candidate Kim Dongwan)

by W

note: Hannara, or Grand National Party, is a conservative-leaning political party in South Korea, currently the party in power right now

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest angel2nyt

hi ppl~ i'm a lurker here LOL

but i saw crystalis' post earlier - thought i'll post the trans here too :)

Shinhwa 10th anniv site Production Note 16

March 2008

STUDIO GoodSound

Shinhwa 10th anniv site Production Note 17

March 2008

STUDIO Booming

Source: www.shinhwa10th.com

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

aww... thank you so much..

its really, really nice to see new usernames posting here

poor wannie..

he and andy were really sick during the recordings..

because they were so busy

you know what guys, prod note 16 is making me think..

what if if the members are in the army... good emg releases an album with all the unreleased tracks they have..

and even with just a few albums with Good EMG, they may have tons already

Guest jean_kkp

midnightgirl13 hey! thanks for translating ! even though u say u are a lurker here, ive seen u translating many times in shinhwa forums, so thanks alot! post here more often!

LOL!!! dongwannie is such a dork!!! he even labelled those as Bonus. HAHAHA... imagine when dongwannie gets consulation from dr shin hyesung who recognizes him, how would she feel? haha!

im not afraid of our boys being old because Takuya Kimura is old and HOT. i think eric would look smokin' hot even though he ages. eric is sexy like that. haha. minwoo has a cute baby face so he wouldnt change much i suppose.

ive gotten into the habit of listening to the 9th jib from track 1 to 10 everytime i wake up everyday. unlike u guys, i dont choose occasions to listen to fast/slow tracks. i listen to them according to track number because i feel that the album is like a shinhwa story unfolding, and what better way to end the album than The Untold Story?... GAAAAH, LOVE THE ALBUM.

nutzie thanks for clip of wansyung o__o gosh our boys sing so good in any genre of music cuz why? they are shinhwa!! haha! truly a legend ^^ hehe <333 i can imagine them singing trot for an album someday haha

bebe sam you too? ahaha i know! wannies laugh is contagious!! aha 10 years later. im young so i may not look weird yet haha. no worries we'll all be here with ya xD. really? i thought from listening through track 9 that it was maybe jinnie coughing o.o we really needa video >__< and see their actions haha

midnightgirl13 post here often! always welcome to have new members here ^^ thanks so much for the translations! aw hope they get better from being sick. i am sick myself too ><

jean_kkp same here!! i listen to them in order. i cant listen to them mixed up, it just doesnt sound right. as you said its like a story. wow we have some things in common huh? haha i can never leave the house without my ipod. and now its even more important to bring my ipod. it makes me feel better ^^

edit:

LOL wannie is just tooo cute!!! <333 i wanna hug him waaah >___< " oh that just leaves me then" haha!! our witty guy xD

[08.04.11][trans] Dongwan: Dating a Shinhwa member...

*this is an excerpt from Dongwan's radio stint on 9 April

Question from listener

Please answer honestly, if I could spend a whole day with one of the six Shinhwa members, who will be the best person?

Dongwan's reply

This is what I think...

Eric - Sometimes a man who's too handsome make people feel burdened, it will be tougher to be with him

Minwoo - You like mushy guys? Just his gaze alone, I can't handle it for even 10 seconds

Hyesung - A guy who's too gentle isn't charming

Junjin - It's tiring to deal with someone too stubborn

Andy - He doesn't have time to date because he's experiencing married life with Solbi lately

Oh.. that leaves just me then..

Source: MBC FM4U - A Date at 2pm: I am Kim Dongwan

Chi trans: 韩小国@BESTSHINHWA

Archived