[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest ANJEE<3

LOL at the part where they were all posing at the cars then all of a sudden they get shot at ahahahah

and on a side note..

I GOT MY UMBRELLA AND PERFUMES TODAY ^^"

just wanted to share my joy with everyone =]

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kfosho

wow i am in love with this new mv.

like it didn't have to do with love dovey kind of love between a man a women. but between friends

the mv was very cute. ahha all of them looked hecka sexyyy.

Guest jangneri

My hoodie is size M too and it's so biiig~ hahaha.

With Shinhwa's perfume, I personally love Minwoo's because it smelled like D&G Light Blue (my favorite perfume). The Shinhwa clip could barely hold my hair. hahaha~ I guess it's real purpose is to clip a few chunk of your hair.

And thank you for the pictures~ I've been waiting for the scans~ :D

EDIT// I topped a page~ yey! Though I'm sorry I have nothing to share~ Hmm.. I promise to post my album when I get it this week~ :D

Guest angela7546

anyone bought the hoodie?

can you take a picture of it and post it here

cuz i want to buy it from yesasia but the pic on there is so unclear

i can't really see whats on the front

and people had said size M is too big? so do you normally wear M?

tried to get an idea

Guest nurkeyandie

*sigh* yesasia emailed me to say that they're moving the ship out date of the fragrance set and the soap set to april 21 coz the soap set isn't in stock yet. i so want to get the fragrance set already! really, minwoo's smells like d&g light blue? i love that scent too. i'm just hoping hyesung's isn't some horrible scent that i won't like! oh well, i'll stop complaining coz at least they already shipped my 9th jib. :)

*continues to fan self while looking at scans of 9th jib pics*

Guest robotic

Just finished watching Shinhwa's 'Run' MV and it's so random.. T___T

.. but it's so like them to do something like this.

MV: eric is kidnapped > shinhwa (-1) race in > bang bang bang! whilst looking suave > ammo reload > shinhwa (-1) under machine gun fire > eric's release.. > BANG! > ..and return > wholesome shinhwa. the end. (awww..)

Verdict: I love it.

*walking and laughing into the sunset*

So Shinhwa

The end really shows how happy Shinhwa is when united and whole.

-

So jealous now that everyone is starting to receive their Shinhwa goods.

My special ed from Yesasia was only shipped out yesterday..

I'm so curious of what cd numbers everyone will be getting. So, post yours up.

Another note - I really really really do hope that there will be some live performances and promo for Shinhwa's 9th jib.

*crosses fingers*

Guest kriza_09

i just watched this clip:

080407 Mnet Wide News - Shinhwa 10th Anniversary Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR1chhpyeZo

they showed a lot of clips from the concert... which brought back a lot of memories...

and as usual, some things from the clip:

@4:05

minwoo: even if we are to be born again, we're still going to be shinhwa..

yes, a very cool line from minwoo... makes all of us go 'awwww'.. but someone just had to ruin the mood...

dongwan: minwoo said if he is to be born again, he's still going to be shinhwa... shinhwa is good too, but if i am to be born again, i want to be born as Angelina Jolie... after i become Angelina Jolie, i want Shinhwa to debut in Hollywood..

indeed, they are shinhwa... when they're together, it's impossible to say cool words unless it's written down or it's been through a lot of cutting and editing...

that's our shinhwa... lol...

Guest jangneri

^ HAHAHAHA.

Dongwan just had to ruin the moment~ :D

and people had said size M is too big? so do you normally wear M?

tried to get an idea

I normally would wear a size S that's why it's big for me. But for a size M it's big... because it didn't follow the asian size, more like western medium size. Backread a few pages~ someone posted the picture of the hoodie.

You gals all must be TINY! LOL! I was disappointed they didn't have x-large! My friends wants to buy me one for my birthday but I told them it's okay. If the writing was little more smaller, I would have wanted one. With large bright ORANGE writing in the back, my husband will kill me if I go around with Shinhwa hoodie! LOL! So I settled for white tumbler instead. AND waiting for more tumblers they are going to release in future. With tumblers at least I can keep it at work and no one in my family will know about it! LOL!

As for Shinhwa promoting 9th jib, I'm about to give up on it. I have feeling since this album is dedicated to the fans, they don't really see the need to promote their album. It's their gifts to us. I think they are all going to concentrate on their solo activities. All the article I read mentioned, "now that 10th anniversay concert is over, (member, for example, Andy) is now conentrating on his "solo" activities".

What do you all think? Anyone heard anything of promoting of their 9th jib?

^ HAHAHAHA.

I normally would wear a size S that's why it's big for me. But for a size M it's big... because it didn't follow the asian size, more like western medium size. Backread a few pages~ someone posted the picture of the hoodie.

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone!

Woooow... I haven't been here for a little more than a week and already this thread has grown SO much! Lol I'll reserve the backreading for a later time :)

Some quick thoughts...

on the MV

I loved it. It may not be the most breathtaking MV I've seen, and I do admit it could use a little polishing, but for a MV which was actually kind of rushed, it was pretty good. Moreover, I wasn't really after the effects, but the storyline and basically just seeing Shinhwa in it. They all looked so cool and cute (lol at Sung shooting with his gun pointing downwards... what was he trying to aim at, the gangster's feet? :lol: ) and I loved the whole message... their friendship. Again, Shinhwa tried something new, and I really admire them for that. I think the MV version of "Run" kicked butt -- the song is cool and I especially like Jin's rap part here *dies*

on the photobook scans

All I can say is MAJOR NOSEBLEED :w00t:

Too bad my friends who went to the concert weren't able to get me the other merchandise I had requested (only the tumbler, lol... it's ok there's always YA or DVDHeaven) -- my goodness the merchandise were all sold out!!! Wow. No wonder Good! is coming out with a 2nd batch of merchandise. I really want the hoodie and umbrella!!!

Guest amyliaz

I didn't get any of the merchandise!!! So broke. D; Hoping to get my hands on the part II ones... I really want everything... -_-" HAHAHA.

Anyway, about the MV I do prefer the longer version played during the concert. It's so funny. XD But but, this one is really nice too. I really love it. :D Been watching it over and over. XD

And I end with a nice slogan I got from the online sloganiser...

<<When you say SHINHWA you've said it all.>>

How true. XDDD

Just curious. How different was the "longer" version from the concert versus version that's out now? In one of the preview, Eric said "Why are you guys so late!" but I didn see that in the MV. And also didn't Hyesung said something about "do we have to rescue him?" Were these parts of the MV or was it said as a joke as part of "makings of MV"?

Could someone describe how is it different?

I didn't get any of the merchandise!!! So broke. D; Hoping to get my hands on the Anyway, about the MV I do prefer the longer version played during the concert. It's so funny. XD But but, this one is really nice too. I really love it. :D Been watching it over and over. XD/color]

Guest robotic

Just curious. How different was the "longer" version from the concert versus version that's out now? In one of the preview, Eric said "Why are you guys so late!" but I didn see that in the MV. And also didn't Hyesung said something about "do we have to rescue him?" Were these parts of the MV or was it said as a joke as part of "makings of MV"?

Could someone describe how is it different?

The 'longer' version is more animated and playful. Typical of the members when they are together. =)

Something along these lines..

Eric: yah, why are you guys late?!

Jin: hyung, did you miss us?

Eric: are you mad!?!

Dongwan: he misses us..

+ Jindy pretend to be shot in the intense crossfire. rofl.

It was shown in the recent Shinhwa concerts.

Shinhwa MV extended >

Definitely worthwhile to watch.

Guest Krain5

"angel2nyt" - is really trying to kill me with the Eric pic spam. (...must do work, but can't turn away from Eric's intense stare...) LOL Thanks so much for posting.

"nurkeyandie" - ANDIE!! Chinguya, how are you?! I've missed spazzing with you as well. So glad you're still part of the Shinhwa madness. And I know you're dying from the 9th jib HyeSung pics. Can you say HOT?!?

Completely jealous- um... I mean happy for of all of you who received your merchandise.

Also, stumbled upon this last night while having an SOA (Shinhwa Obsessive Attack). Hope you guys enjoy!

Shinhwa & Han Ga In Love Letter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOor7pfTNAw...ted&search=

^____^

Too cute! I really hope they release this MV too.

When Junjin was pretending to be shot, what did he say? It's really hard to hear. And was it Andy who also pretended to be shot? LOL!

The 'longer' version is more animated and playful. Typical of the members when they are together. =)

Something along these lines..

Eric: yah, why are you guys late?!

Jin: hyung, did you miss us?

Eric: are you mad!?!

Dongwan: he misses us..

+ Jindy pretend to be shot in the intense crossfire. rofl.

It was shown in the recent Shinhwa concerts.

Shinhwa MV extended >

Definitely worthwhile to watch.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Shinhwa - Shinhwa Must Go On 10th Anniversary Live on M.Net Wide News (2008-04-07) [only4steve].avi [142.6MB]

Shinhwa - Shinhwa Must Go On 10th Anniversary Live on ETN News (2008-04-07) [only4steve].wmv [51.1MB]

Shinhwa - 10th Anniversary Press Conference + Concert News on Entertainment News (2008-04-04) [syoungin].avi [260.2MB]

Guest jvang_07

Okay, I have a question, as I always do! hahaha

I want to ask if I was to order Shinhwa's 9th Album, on Korean Best Shopping mall: http://www.dvdheaven.com/

would I get the CD, postcard and the photobook, right? I asked my roommate, but I just wanted to double check. =)

they showed a lot of clips from the concert... which brought back a lot of memories...

yes, a very cool line from minwoo... makes all of us go 'awwww'.. but someone just had to ruin the mood...

dongwan: minwoo said if he is to be born again, he's still going to be shinhwa... shinhwa is good too, but if i am to be born again, i want to be born as Angelina Jolie... after i become Angelina Jolie, i want Shinhwa to debut in Hollywood..

indeed, they are shinhwa... when they're together, it's impossible to say cool words unless it's written down or it's been through a lot of cutting and editing...

Hi Kriza,

I haven't heard :w00t: any mention of the Shinhwa Oath at the concert, did SHCJ actually do the Oath that they said they would along with the co-ordination of the glow sticks? Just dyin' to kno!

Guest nurkeyandie

^ hey, ricsam, thanks for sharing the link! i watched it too but sadly, i don't know korean either. help us, peeps! watch the clip, it's really clear, and we gotta know what they were all talking about! thanks!

er, why would dongwan want to be born again as a girl?!? O.O wouldn't he rather be born again as brad pitt? hahaha! thanks for the link, kriza...really want to know what hyesung said near the end of the clip, during the presscon... :blush:

"angel2nyt" - is really trying to kill me with the Eric pic spam. (...must do work, but can't turn away from Eric's intense stare...) LOL Thanks so much for posting.

"nurkeyandie" - ANDIE!! Chinguya, how are you?! I've missed spazzing with you as well. So glad you're still part of the Shinhwa madness. And I know you're dying from the 9th jib HyeSung pics. Can you say HOT?!?

Completely jealous- um... I mean happy for of all of you who received your merchandise.

Also, stumbled upon this last night while having an SOA (Shinhwa Obsessive Attack). Hope you guys enjoy!

Shinhwa & Han Ga In Love Letter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOor7pfTNAw...ted&search=

^____^

kim, you know, i've never liked hyesung's mini-moustache (which he also sported for some of his 2nd jib pics) but i was getting used to it, until dongwan ruined it for me! coz in one of their bts interviews for their new mv, dongwan said hyesung had the "nacho" look! and i realized his moustache does look like the one jack black had in nacho libre! hahaha! grrr, wannie!!!

Archived