[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angelicsnow

My first post! of course it'll go to Shinhwa ^^

I'm so tempted to watch the MV. But i'm trying to wait until I get my copy of the album before I listen to any of the tracks >.<

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samtly

i think if i have not seeing the version shown at the concert, i would have love it. not there is just slight dissapointment to it. but still good. hope one day good would show the longer version

Guest miaka0210

just saw the mv!

i'd say i have a mix feelings for it.

it's a simple mv that shows what

their friendship is like,for me that is.

but I think it was a little too short.

I wish they had shown some of the dialogue

scenes from the concert.

But hey I still like it. I've been waiting for this

mv for a looong time now and finally its here!!!!

So I'm happy!!!!!!!!! :D

and I have to agree with chubby^green^

"i guess to understand u must know shinhwa

know what have they been through for the past 10 years...

understand their journey to know the meaning of the mv"

true! true!!!! otherwise people will just see it as

a lousy mv with just plain shooting.

p.s. by the way does anybody know what eric said during the mv?

you know the part where it was all slow motion and they

were playing the song "just one more time" in the background.

just wondering what he said....thanks!!

Guest greenblobfish

did anyone notice how when minwoo "saves" eric, eric was facing shinhwa just like the kidnappers?

unless i saw it wrong.

but if that's the case, then how was it possible for minwoo to save eric? (

that's one crazy bullet!

)

hehe...but overall, i enjoyed the mv

Guest samshiku

hahaha i think the MV was really just a fun MV...

commercial-value wise, Brand New is still the best. from then on their MVs are mostly 'different' lol.

and i agree, if you are not a fan you would think that this MV is stupid. which it is but i like it cos i like to see them being funny and comedic and dorky..so...lol

anywayz i've uploaded batch 4 of gifs. go save them :)

Guest tk_angel

did anyone notice how when minwoo "saves" eric, eric was facing shinhwa just like the kidnappers?

unless i saw it wrong.

but if that's the case, then how was it possible for minwoo to save eric? (

that's one crazy bullet!

)

hehe...but overall, i enjoyed the mv

LOL.... if u can answer greenblobfish question (lol), please answer this too... how come the gunshots of those 2 hot mexicans (lol) with high powered guns did not hit any of our boys.. they hav been shooting non-stop but those bullets actually just hit the ground -- going towards the cars... LOL... jks jks.... soooo love the MV

As I compare other people translations to mine, I realize how bad I am with translations. I know what they are saying but I just can't come out with words. I think it's old age because my brain is not reacting fast as it used to be.... LOL!

Anyway, until better translations comes out, it goes something like this:

"Now that I think about it....we made each other real (true) "us".

Really, because you guys, I am real.

Take your time because I'm okay."

p.s. by the way does anybody know what eric said during the mv?

you know the part where it was all slow motion and they

were playing the song "just one more time" in the background.

just wondering what he said....thanks!!

Guest sine81

I think in "We can get it on" the chorus part has andy in it..like right after eric says we can get it on, then it really sounds like andy saying " all night long, till the break of dawn" but the part where the guy refers to shinhwa as they or them, then it is not andy, because andy would say we or us. And the part where the guy spells out his name, but i didnt hear the v part, haha.. i thought he spelt d.a.d.y meaning daddy.

aw you guys were jumpy while i was sleeping away xD. i just saw the MV!! i love it!! haha i like the part when all the guys are in front of the car ad minwoo has that pose of "bring it on" and then the guys shoot and then they went back to the car and were like "oh snap not a good idea" xD.

mm. personally it doesnt matter to me or not if there was no dance.. :P as long as its a nice MV im fine lol

Did you guys get confirmed from YA that your order is sent out already? im so excited!! hehe today is definatly the best day ever ^^

btw can someone PM me link for MV to dl? i wanna keep it ^^

Guest hyu_dha

Cuz Shinhwa is legend and legends never die

agreed with you...wannie oso said that they must live until 70s or 80s...

luv their mv so much...they're so cool B)

i love his serious posts... they show how smart he is.. like the one where he replied the reporter who criticized shinhwa 7th jib, the one where he made public apology and the one where he announced his girlfriend... he has really good choice of words... his arguments are strong and logical, while being honest and modest at the same time... and by words, i meant words that come from his hand, not his mouth... lol.. words coming out from his mouth are pure jokes.. ^^

hi there kriza_09~!

er, may i know if you've any link about what you said here?

i'm dying to know what eric said in the public apology and the one about his girlfriend..

if you've no idea, then just ignore this message, okay~ :blush:

and, what you've said about eric, i agree 101%~!

eric may not be the biggest fan of serious confrontations.. but when he IS serious, he makes people sit up and notice~

thanks for the information by the way~!

The music video is available for download here:

http://community.livejournal.com/shinhwa_daily/167637.html

Enjoy!! <333

--

btw, there's a new video regarding their concert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrt5mM3iTE

there was a part there (2:44-3:09) where some officers (of goodemg or sm maybe?) was having a presscon and Eric said something... can anyone summarize what they said? it's just a short part of the video. i wonder what they were talking about... maybe the change of companies?

Guest nurkeyandie

ahahaha! God is sooo good, all the time! seeing the mv is the perfect way to end my night (huh? confusing? i work nights, you see, and i had a good night, i was about to go to sleep but couldn't without checking the thread first...). seriously i just laughed and laughed and laughed. the mv did require some serious suspension of disbelief (where on earth was eric keeping their group pic? was he clutching it all the time he was being kept hostage? how on earth did the shinhwa boys manage not to hit eric? and most importantly, who in their right mind would make the middle of the open plain/desert their hideout?!? the word hideout denotes a secure shelter of some sort, not sitting on barrels in the middle of nowhere in plain sight! hahaha!) but it made sense to us coz we're shinhwa fans. also loved how they were all posing in front of their (beat-up) cars and they get shot at and they all wimp out and run for cover! seriously, i have a tummy ache from laughing too much! :D

and just to make things even better, i checked my ya order and under status it says 'shipped.' yipee!!! :D

and before i go to sleep, i just have to proclaim that i'm an ANBI fan! andy-solbi, anyone? :sweatingbullets:

Guest kriza_09

er, may i know if you've any link about what you said here?

i actually have them compiled... i'll pm you soon..

there was a part there (2:44-3:09) where some officers (of goodemg or sm maybe?) was having a presscon and Eric said something... can anyone summarize what they said? it's just a short part of the video. i wonder what they were talking about... maybe the change of companies?

yup.. that was the presscon when they changed companies.. the first guy just said the members signed a contract on 9 June 2003.. and eric just introduced himself and said he thanked SM Entertainment for taking care of shinhwa until then..

actually, rather than that presscon, i'm more interested in the concert presscon.. they were asked to introduce the new album... so junjin said how there were only 50,000 copies of it and they're all sold out.. and also the album comes with 120-page A4-size photobook.. *hyesung started showing off an A4 paper* of course it was still a serious presscon with common questions and expectable answers, just like a NORMAL presscon would be... but eric just had to butt in asking if the reporters brought the press release paper.. and he said '(what junjin just said,) you read exactly the same thing on the press release, right? for things like this (album introduction), you can just say "please read the press release".. it's exactly the same... 50,000 copies.. (pointing the press release paper) ' >"<

jinnie... you still have lots to learn from our leader... lol..

Guest nvr2clich3

^^ Lol thanks for the explanation!! Eric is so capable of saying such funny stuffs. hahaha XD

Am i the only one who loves the track " 2 Ma Luv" from the album? It brought back alot of 5th jib memories for me.

I don't know why... i just got that feeling while listening to this track.

The whole album is really very well produced.

I'm not kidding when i say i love each and every track.

I really hope there would be a full version for the mv... like what has been mention,

for non-fans the video might seem alil weird, but for us, i had a good time laughing at how much fun they seem to have in the mv. haha

Guest picklypickly

gifs! I'm still new at this so they're not the best. but haha, it was still fun to make. esp the ricsung one just cause i kept imagining how much hyesung would disapprove of it. lol. i didn't mean to make it so eric-centric, but the clip had alotta eric moments so...

but he deserves it after being so awesome lately. i mean, it couldn't have been easy leading 5 other guys this far. and i love how in that message he posted, he kinda acknowledged that minwoo was like co-leader, which i've really felt all along. but it was nice for eric to say so rather than like hogging the title to himself. i tend to think that after 10 years in the biz and now that they're all older, they don't really need a leader. but it's nice to think that even after it all, he's still the hyung,y'kno.

andymv1.gif

etoo1.gif

ricjinpf3.gif

ricsungvn0.gif

and i was digging thru some old stuff trying to find something and i found this. my very first vector. i should really practice more cause i keep seeing all these cute ones in other threads, but man, it's time consuming.

SungDyLove.jpg

Guest Krain5

Just wanted to join in with everyone else and say that I'm gonna die waiting for my CD to come and I am so wrapped up in the Shinhwa vibe since the anniversary. The MV was awesome! (Though many have obviously seen a longer and better version). LOL I'm an Eric lover so when Minwoo freed him and he "magically" was tossed a gun and then they showed his name...(faints). All I could do was scream like a 12 year old at my computer (which is very amusing seeing as how I was at work). I totally love the meaning of the video too. "chubby^green^" spelled it out best.

when someone in the group is in trouble

one of them is in trouble or with problem

others will come running to save them

regardless of their safety

simple as that

for others they are willing to sacrifice their life and future

Shinhwa Forever!

Archived